Daddy's Girl Is Punished

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time Mary Abbott had finished she'd been fisted for nearly half an hour. She had lost count of how many times she'd come. In the end they all seemed to blur into one.

Finally they relented and Sarah was allowed to rest. No sooner than she was untied she was overcome with exhaustion and fell rapidly into a deep sleep as Annabelle gently tickled her forehead and smoothed back her sweat-damp hair.

Not long after Father Abbott and Tristan returned from the morning service, by which time Mary was bustling about in the kitchen. She told them that Sarah had been upset after her father left but that she was now sleeping peacefully in her room. When father Abbott peeped his head around the door Sarah was fast asleep with Annabelle sat beside her. No one would have guessed that anything was amiss, least of all Father Abbott who left her sleeping peacefully, vaguely aware of a faint but pleasant odour in the room. It was a distant memory of his youth. He couldn't quite make it out but he, rather disturbingly, became aware of feeling rather randy and had to distract himself to quell the swelling erection beneath his cassock.

Sarah woke to the delicious smell of roast duck. She stretched luxuriously; the bed was very comfortable compared to her old one at home. She was alone and the sun poured in through the small window of the sparsely furnished room. She felt remarkably serene and relaxed; on top of the world even. She felt a strong sense of purpose, an acute sense of her own direction, as if she were a hawk above an unsuspecting mouse... poised, powerful, waiting on the moment to strike. It felt good.... she wanted to play....

She rose from her bed and washed before making her way downstairs just in time for lunch.

Father Abbott was sitting in the drawing room smoking his pipe, welcoming her with his cheery smile and kindly eye's. He was older than her own father but she could still find him attractive, she thought to herself, as he finished his pipe and ushered her into the dining room where Annabelle was just putting the finishing touches to laying the table.

Annabelle avoided her gaze but when she did catch her eye Sarah simply smiled sweetly and Annabelle blushed.

Mary Abbott arrived, followed closely by Tristan, who muttered an apology for his lateness and sat down. Mary conducted grace and the meal began.

Sarah, feeling abundantly confidant, played the game of perfect house guest, polite and well-mannered, with no hint of betraying any of the mornings activities. Apart from the odd side wards glances she even managed to keep her eye's off of Tristan despite his obvious charms, the dark complexion, his mop of tousled hair and rather appealing shy nature.

Occasionally she addressed him to ask about his studies and his plans for the future. Each time she did so Mary would interrupt , answering for him, promptly terminating the conversation.

Sarah quickly took the hint; she did not wish to put the 'old bag' on her guard. She turned her attentions to Mrs Abbott, much to the woman's surprise, innocently engaging her in conversation, gently seducing her, making herself as pleasant as could be.

Mary felt confused; was the girl coming on to her? Had the act of ravishing the girl actually made her interested in Mary? Whatever was happening it was not what she was expecting.

After lunch Sarah was practically falling over herself to be helpful. The moment she had finished one task she was offering to do something else. When at last Mary could think of nothing else for her to do Sarah asked if she might be excused to take a walk in the garden.

She pottered around in the Rectory garden, helpfully pulling up the odd weed that had sprouted since the gardeners last visit. Almost by instinct she became aware that she was being watched. She felt it at first, then, careful not to make it known, she began to surreptitiously look around as she walked about the garden. It did not take long before she noted the mop of dark hair in Tristan's window, his eye's following her as she walked.

'Good, he's interested' she thought to herself. The feeling was mutual; she was definitely interested in him and not solely for revenge. It had not escaped her attention that Tristan was an exceptionally attractive young man. He was tall, dark, slim and muscular with broad shoulders and powerful arm's. He was blessed with a shy, gentle face, deep brown eye's and that mop of unruly hair. She also couldn't help noticing during lunch that the bulge in his knickerbockers suggested he was also rather well-endowed.

Despite having been fucked silly that very morning by the women of the house, if anything it had left her feeling randier than ever; she wanted more! Sarah smiled to herself, thinking what a greedy girl she was. Her pussy kept twitching pleasurably; she felt the urge to be filled again, to feel Tristan's cock sliding in and out of her....

She brought herself out of her reverie..... If she carried on like that she'd end up raping the poor lad!

Later that evening Mary called her aside... “I'm pleased to see you have realised what's best for you young Sarah... I wouldn't want to be forced to punish you again!” She said.

“No Mrs Abbott” she replied meekly “I like it here but I do want to return to my own house when you think I'm ready”.

“Don't you worry yourself young lady, keep you mouth shut and do as I tell you and this time next year maybe you can” Mary said.

“Thank you Mrs Abbott” said Sarah, smiling sweetly “may I go to bed now please?”

“Go and ask Annabelle if she requires any further assistance first, then you may retire” said Mary.

“Very well Mrs Abbott” said Sarah and scurried off to find Annabelle. Once established that all the chores had been completed Sarah returned to her bedroom and had a strip wash. When she had finished she stood before the mirror in the wardrobe door, naked. She liked what she saw; even the removal of her pubic hair could not detract from her looks she thought to herself, in fact she rather liked the look of her pussy like that. She just hoped that Tristan would too. It was time to find out...

She arranged her bedding to make it look as if she were still in it before creeping out of her room and down the hallway to Tristan's bedroom. She listened at his door a moment before knocking gently. There was no reply.

'Good' she thought, 'not there yet' and entered his room. There she removed her night-gown, hid it beneath his bed, and climbed between the sheets.

'Nothing like being obvious' she thought as she lay there gently running her fingers over her body, enjoying the feel of her touch. She ran her fingers lightly over her tits, making little circles around her nipples, causing them to harden into little points. Her hand soon strayed between her legs, Sarah enjoying the sensation of her fingers on the smooth skin of her pubis, so sensitive without it's protective covering of hair. She peeled open the lips of her pussy, dipping her fingers into the wetness there. She smiled again; She'd been wet all day, horny as anything. 'What had Mary and Annabelle done to her?', turned me into a complete slut' she thought, 'not that I mind'.

Sarah lay there for nearly an hour teasing herself but not allowing herself to come. By the time Tristan came to bed she was ready to jump on him there and then and fuck him senseless!

He didn't notice her at first, coming into his room and closing the door behind him. Sarah watched, her eye's peeping out over the bedclothes.

“You!” He blurted out, jumping slightly with the shock of finding Sarah in his bed.

“What are you doing here?”

“Don't be angry with me” she smiled coyly “I was lonely and homesick.... I just wanted someone to cuddle up to”.

“You can't stay here... what would mother say?” Said Tristan “You'll have to go”.

“I'm sorry Tristan, I didn't mean to upset you, I'd better go” she said.

Tristan's jaw dropped as Sarah slipped out of bed as naked as the day she was born and innocently started toward the door.

“You can't go out there like that” he whispered in panic, “my parent's are out there!”

It was true; they could both hear Tristan's parent's bustling about , readying themselves for bed.

“Where are your clothes?” Tristan whispered.

“Don't you like me naked?” Sarah asked, displaying herself to him, “I saw you looking at me in the garden Tristan, wouldn't you rather see me without my clothes?”

Without giving him a chance to answer she went to him and sought it herself, pressing her body close to him as she kissed him hard on the lips, feeling the hefty bulk of his erect cock pressing against her belly.

“I see some parts of you are pleased to see me like this” she breathed seductively as she reached for his cock, grasping it in her small hand and rubbing it through the material of his breeches. Tristan was breathing heavily, scarcely believing what was happening to him. He was a virgin, from a God-fearing family, totally mesmerised by this perfect vision of beauty stood before him. She unbuckled his belt, letting his breeches fall to the floor, undressing him as they kissed again. She pulled him to the bed, Tristan almost tripping over his breeches as he tried to step out of them. Sarah giggled, pulling him down on top of her, pulling his shirt off and kissing him again, his hefty cock poking insistently between her leg's.

Sarah was so wet and ready for him she grasped the meaty shaft and guided the swollen head to her cunt, moaning softly as he plunged into her.

“Fuck me Tristan, fuck me” she pleaded, looking deep into his beautiful dark brown eye's. Tristan, lost to her now, needed no further encouragement as instinctively he began thrusting inside her.

“Oh God” she moaned “Fuck me with that big hard cock, make me come!”

Sarah was so ragged up, her hip's jerking to meet his thrusts, their bodies slapping wetly together as her pussy leaked torrents of juices.

Tristan's youthfulness got the better of him; within seconds he cried out loud, shocked at the intensity of his orgasm as he spurted his seed deep inside her twitching pussy as she desperately raced to reach her own climax.

They kissed again, passionately, as Sarah felt his cock softening inside her as his movements ceased.

“Oh Tristan that was lovely” she murmured in his ear, running her finger's through his hair.

Her pussy was still throbbing and twitching on Tristan's cock; still highly aroused she wanted more. She held him tight , keeping his cock inside her, contracting her pussy muscles in an attempt to arouse him again.

After a few minutes she felt him stirring inside her, swelling, becoming harder by the second. Sarah began moving her hip's slightly, sliding herself back and forth on his hardening cock.

“Lie on your back Tristan, let me go on top” she breathed, rolling him over but keeping his cock inside her. She sat astride him, one hand on his chest, the other going to her clit as she began to ride him, sliding herself up and down his thick hard penis. Her finger's flicked from side to side across her clitoris as she fucked him ever more frantically, squeezing him with her vaginal muscles, increasing the friction in her saturated pussy.

Tristan was moaning again, a glazed look in his eye's as he watched her beautiful body riding him, sliding up and down on his rigid cock.

Sarah felt at home again; It felt as if this was what she was made for.... A rampant sexual predator, driven by her desire, her desire to come ! Before long she was in a frenzy. She stopped rubbing her clit, leaning forward to kiss him, humping her hairless pussy against him. His throbbing cock seemed to expand still further till Tristan moaned aloud and came again, shooting hot spurts of come deep inside her pussy. Sarah too began to come, driving herself up and down his pumping cock she cried out loud, delighting in the pleasure of it.

When it was all over they snuggled into each other, Sarah caressing Tristan till he fell asleep. She toyed with the idea of sleeping with him that she might be found there in the morning by the Abbott's but decided against it. That would upset her plans; The last thing she wanted at the moment was to arouse Mary's suspicions and put her on her guard.

She crept out of his bed, retrieved her night-gown and crept silently back to her own room, soon falling into a deep and dreamless sleep.

It was raining the next day. Sarah was woken by a sharp knock on the door and Annabelle's face appearing around it.

“Get up Sarah, you've got work to do” Annabelle said, not waiting for a reply. Sarah stretched, got up and looked out of her window sleepily before going to the bathroom for a wash.

Father Abbott greeted her kindly when she met him on the landing, enquiring how she had slept and how she was feeling.

“I've been made very welcome Father” she said “Annabelle has shown me the ropes and Mrs Abbott gave me a hand yesterday” she said, smiling inwardly.

“Good, good, that's the spirit Sarah, make the most of your stay here” said Father Abbott.

Sarah had been wondering how she was going to get a chance to be alone with Father Abbott when suddenly she had an idea.

“I will Father, but if I have any spare time I would very much like to help you with any job's that need doing in the church..... I'm very good at flower arranging “ she said.

“Well that's very kind of you Sarah, perhaps tomorrow you could pick some flowers to liven up the church for Wednesdays service”.

“Thank you Father” she said, smiling sweetly “I've got to go” and rushed off to help Annabelle with the days chores.

Despite Annabelles initial frostiness she soon warmed to Sarah. She had felt ill at ease with her following her initial introduction but Sarah clearly held no grudge. In fact she was a delight to be with, really pleasant company and a big help to Annabelle. The day's task's were done quickly and they were able to have some free time later in the afternoon.

Sarah began to take Annabelle into her confidence, telling her that she did not blame her for what had happened on her arrival and that she'd actually quite enjoyed it anyway !

She asked Annabelle how she had got to be so good at sex and was surprised when told it was Mrs Abbott who had taught her, using Annabelle to satisfy her own lustful urges.

“And what she did with her fist... does she do that to you too?” Sarah asked.

“Not at first she didn't, she used to have me do it to her” Annabelle explained “She wanted to do it to me but I was too tight so she insisted that every day I put bigger and bigger candles inside me until I could take her whole hand”.

“Do you enjoy it?” said Sarah

“Now I do” said Annabelle “The only thing I don't like is when she makes me lick her pussy.... it's smelly and horrible and very hairy.... I hate getting hairs in my mouth” she added, “I much preferred yours, you have a lovely pussy !”

'Well' thought Sarah 'there are advantages to having a bald pussy. Hopefully Daddy would appreciate it too'

All the talk of sex had left Sarah feeling randy and wet again but any thoughts of making love with Annabelle were swept away by Mrs Abbott calling them in to prepare supper.

Tristan had avoided her all day, busy with his studies, but he did acknowledge her shyly at supper time.

That night she lay in bed for some time planning for the morrow.

She worked hard again in the morning; her and Annabelle made a good team. 'Could she persuade Annabelle to join her in the seduction of Father Abbott?' She wondered, then decided against it; she would need Annabelle to get Mrs Abbott to come to the church at the right time. She had to be certain that Mary actually saw her fucking her husband, to really rub her nose in it !

When it came to it, just as Sarah had predicted, upon discovering that Sarah was allowed to help in the chapel Mary insisted that Father Abbott went with her.

“We don't want the girl running off back to her father's house” she said “I don't believe we can trust her just yet”.

Later, as she walked to church with Father Abbott with the bunches of flowers she'd picked from the garden, Sarah had everything prepared. She had managed to persuade Annabelle to inform Mary that she was needed at the church, that her husband had a surprise for her to see.

It was cooler inside the church, a pleasant relief from the heat of the balmy summer evening's sun. Father Abbott went to the Vestry after showing Sarah the room off the belfry where she would find the thing's she needed.

Not wishing to cheat him of her offer she busied herself doing the flower's , arranging them in vases which she placed about the church to make a pleasing display.

As she put the finishing touches to the flowers Sarah realised her heart was racing and despite the coolness of the church she was sweating. She was anxious; this would be her most difficult test yet, and the most crucial. Would she be able to do it ? Could she manage to seduce Father Abbott ? Should she go for the subtle approach or blatantly obvious ?

In the end Sarah decided she did not have time for subtleties. She quickly stripped out of her clothes, grabbed a candle and crept silently to the alter.

She carefully cleared the alter top to make space for herself then climbed up and lay on top of it lengthways, face up, with her legs spread wide apart, her calves hanging down either side of it.

Her pussy was already wet, she realised, as her finger's delved into her slit and began to work their magic, gently tickling up and down the delicate little lip's of her pussy, dipping inside and spreading the moistness around. Usually when she played with herself she liked to take her time but now it was more urgent. Her finger's found her clitty and began their rhythm, making little circles around and around.

The more turned on she became the better she felt, her confidence growing. She assumed that Father Abbott would find it much harder to resist if she was aroused..... And if he was anything like Daddy he would be even less inclined to refuse her if he found her fucking herself with the candle.

Sarah took the candle and ran the thick shaft around her pussy before pressing the rounded end into her cunt.

Despite the size of it she felt it slowly sliding inside her. Keeping up a steady pressure the natural elasticity of her cunt muscles succumbed, allowing her to open for it, the thick wax implement sliding deep inside.

'There is something about seeing a girl fuck herself that men seemed to find irresistible' Sarah thought as she proceeded to do just that, sliding the candle back and forth, revelling in the feel of being so full, so open and willing. All the while her finger's toyed with her clit.

As she became increasingly excited she changed tactic, using two finger's, one each side of her clit, running very lightly up and down.

Father Abbott finished off his work in the Vestry, locked the door and went to see how Sarah was doing.

First he noticed the floral display's and smiled. She had indeed made a good job. 'The y also make the church smell nice too....' He thought... And there it was again, that smell he'd noticed the other day. It wasn't until he looked toward the alter and seen Sarah that he realised he already had an erection.

It took him a moment to figure out what was happening.... Sarah , naked on the alter with her hand's between her leg's.

Flabbergasted, Father Abbott gave a strangled cry and lurched toward her, brought up short as she turned and smiled at him.

“Don't you want to see ?” She asked “Look Father, see what you've been missing”.

Father Abbott stood transfixed at the sight of her; like some sacrificial virgin on the alter.... But Sarah was no virgin he could see.... And his cock strained at the sight, lifting the front of his cassock !