Daddy's Girl Is Punished

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂŽ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I don't think Mrs Abbott does this sort of thing for you does she?” Said Sarah, continuing to slowly fuck herself “she's too busy with Annabelle!”

The vicar stood there completely bewildered. 'What was this bewitching young girl saying?'

“Didn't you know?” Sarah said “She likes to do it with young girl's, like she did to me the day I arrived at your house!”

“But that's not possible.... He muttered “She's not interested in...” He trailed off.

“That's a laugh” Sarah retorted “the moment you had gone She had me tied to the bed with an enormous great candle up me!.... honestly, her and Annabelle together”.

Father Abbott looked dumbstruck.

“So while you have been faithful and celibate Mrs Abbott has been having her fun with Annabelle.... That doesn't seem very fair does it ?” Said Sarah “If they can have their wicked way with me why shouldn't you?” She smiled.

Father Abbott was in complete emotional turmoil.... This was too much for him to comprehend. It made his head spin to even try. The only thing he could make sense of was the overwhelming urge to fuck this young beauty.... to pull that candle from her exquisite hairless pussy and ram his cock in it's place!

His cock felt like it was about to explode; he had to do it, he had no choice!

Sarah smiled as she watched him frantically ripping his cassock off, all the while calmly pumping the candle in and out of herself. 'When it comes down to it' she thought 'even the Vicar is a weak man, just like all the rest of them' and she felt incredibly powerful, it was exhilarating.... she loved it..... The power was almost as good as the sex.

Much as she wanted him to fuck her she also needed to come. She could see he was desperate to fuck her; now naked, his short fat cock stuck out from beneath his hairy paunch, the large purple head angry-looking, like it was about to burst.

“Lick me here” she encouraged the desperate Vicar “Lick my little clitty and fuck me with this big thick candle”

“Oh Lord forgive me!” He moaned, and like a starving dog he went at her, bowing his head between her widespread thigh's he tasted the pussy of an eighteen year old, lapping at her protruding clitoris, causing Sarah to moan out loud with pleasure.

He took up the motion with that thick white candle, thrusting it gently in and out as Sarah relaxed and revelled in the feeling's.... Such bliss!

As Sarah lay there she fantasised about all the thing's that had happened over the last fortnight. There was her Daddy fucking her and using a beer bottle and cucumber, Mary fucking her with the candle and her fist, Tristan fucking her and now Father Abbott using a candle and soon his cock.

Sarah once again realised that this was what she was born for; she just loved to be fucked! She really didn't much care by who or with what.... She was so horny she would have fucked the Abbott's dog given half a chance! And as she fantasised about the Vicar's Alsatian she tightened her pussy muscle's on the thrusting candle and came, crying out in ecstasy, her hip's jerking, her whole body convulsed with pleasure as Father Abbott fucked her with the candle until her orgasm finally subsided.

Panting with exertion Sarah pulled Father Abbott's face from between her leg's and kissed him passionately.

“Fuck me” she begged him “Fuck me with that big fat cock!”

Barely able to contain himself Father Abbott yanked the candle from her and stared in awe before climbing onto the alter and plunging his rock-hard cock deep inside her gaping wet pussy, moaning with pleasure as he felt her envelope him.

Sarah winced at his roughness; he went at her like a thing possessed, ramming himself into her again and again, fucking her rapidly with short, quick strokes. He stared into her eye's, his face contorted with lust. Sarah could tell he was close to coming, his breathing short and ragged.

Suddenly they heard a cry of horror.... Mary!

“So.... This is the surprise” hissed Mary Abbott “This is how you repay my hospitality... By fucking my husband behind my back ! What kind of she-devil are you?” Her voice rising to a yell “You are a despicable little whore!”

Father Abbott, his erection rapidly diminishing, sheepishly removed himself from Sarah, putting the alter between himself and the raging Mrs Abbott lest she should turn her fury upon him.

Sarah slowly raised herself, swung her leg's together and sat facing the angry woman, smiling.

“I'm the kind of despicable little whore who fucked your precious little Tristan as well!” she taunted.... “I'm the kind of she-devil who can have any man I want, including your Oh so Holy Husband! And you said no man would want me you ugly old witch!”

Mary was dumbstruck. Sarah smiled sweetly at her and Father Abbott, collected her clothes and sauntered out of the church. Mary knew she was beaten; even if she did wish to exact her revenge the girl was just too dangerous to keep in the house. Sarah had won; she would have to let her go.

So it was that Sarah returned to her Daddy that very evening. She arrived home, knocked on the door and flung her arm's about his neck the moment he answered, hugging him so tightly that he eventually had to peel her off of him. It had not yet been a week and he had not been expecting to see her until Sunday.

“What is it Sarah, is there something wrong?” He asked gently.

“Oh Daddy it was horrible there.... Mrs Abbott was so cruel to me” she embellished for good effect. “Father Abbott was nice enough but when he wasn't there she did thing's to me, horrible thing's.... I can't go back there Daddy, please don't make me!” She pleaded.

“What on earth did she do to you my darling?” He asked.

“Mary and their maid, Annabelle, forced me to have sex with them.... They tied me to my bed and Mrs Abbott ripped all the hairs from my pussy, made Annabelle lick it and then they stuck a huge candle up inside me” explained Sarah “They fucked me with the candle and made me come and then Mrs Abbott forced her whole hand inside me and fucked me with her fist!” She added, “I couldn't help it, they had me tied down” she said, noticing the ever increasing bulge in the front of her father's breeches. As she'd guessed it would, her account was turning him on.... Alot !

“Couldn't help it?” Enquired Daddy.

“Coming” explained Sarah, “coming on her fist.... She had me tied down and she kept fucking me with her clenched fist and she wouldn't stop... .she kept making me come!”

“You actually enjoyed it?” He said incredulously.

“Well sort of... but I'd much rather it had been you doing it!” She smiled “Would you like to?”Ben Tamworth gazed at his lovely young daughter and then his large hairy hand's. 'Surely it isn't possible?' He thought.

He looked back at her.

“You want me to put my hand inside you?” He said “Surely it's too large”

“Wouldn't you like to try?” Sarah offered “You know how much you liked it when I had that big bottle up my pussy” she encouraged, “Come on Daddy, fuck your little girl with your fist!”

She grabbed his hand and led him into his bedroom excitedly.. . Sarah was still on a high, still exhilarated by what had happened in the church earlier; the defeat of Mary Abbott! She felt as if she could accomplish anything, the sense of power surged through her veins.

Sarah quickly slipped out of her clothes and stood before her father naked, gauging his reaction to the sight of her now hairless pussy. Although it had been several day's since she was plucked there was still no sign of re-growth and her pussy was as smooth and soft as the day it was done.

“What do you think Daddy, do you like it?” She asked, but the look on his face already told her the answer; he was clearly enthralled at the sight of her!

“Annabelle said she liked it” said Sarah “she hate's getting hair in her mouth”.

“Oh sweet Sarah, yes I love it. You truly have a beautiful pussy” said Ben “I do believe you're even prettier without any hair there”.

Sarah pressed her finger into the skin above her slit and pulled upwards. Like a budding flower her slit peeled open revealing her slick wet inner lip's.

“Do you want to lick me first?” She invited “Do you want to get me all worked up and ready for you?”

Ben Tamworth wasted no time; he literally ripped off his clothes and jumped onto the bed where Sarah lay waiting for him, her leg's raised and spread.

Once again it occurred to Sarah the difference it made without hair on her pussy.... Daddy seemed to lavish extra attention on her pussy, wanting to linger over the smoothness of her pubic mound, to savour every detail, paying attention to the surrounding area as well as her pussy. The feeling was different too; more sensitive.

Her Daddy lingered over her hairless pussy so long she was practically begging him to lick her, humping her pussy into his face in an attempt to end the sweet torment. Eventually his tongue found her clitoris, sliding softly back and forth causing Sarah to squirm and moan in pleasure.

She felt a finger worming into her pussy. She was so wet and welcoming it slid in easily, followed by another and another. Sarah was jerking her hip's, trying to get him to fuck her with his finger's. They quickly found a rhythm, his finger's thrusting to meet her as all the while his tongue insistently teased her clit.

Having had that thick church candle up her another finger was easy enough for her to take, all four now sliding in and out of her greedy pussy.

“Oh God Daddy, yes, that's it” she moaned, feeling his four finger's and knuckles pushing into her, stretching her, opening her, preparing her... And then the thumb too, deftly slipped in alongside his fingers. As Ben Tamworth attempted to fit his entire hand inside his daughters pussy he began to feel her resistance. Her internal muscles at full stretch impeded his progress, the knuckles wedged in her tightness.

Sarah could feel it too; it was hurting, but she was determined to take his hand inside her. Ever since Mary Abbott had entered her body in that way she had fantasised about doing it for Daddy. How could she deny him this when Mary Abbott had done it against her will?

She concentrated on relaxing herself for it like she had the bottle , concentrating on not clamping up tight. She tried to imagine she was giving birth, imagining her Daddy's hand was the babies head coming out, concentrating on just letting it, just letting it.... just letting it happen....

“Aaaahh!” She cried, feeling her pussy open so wide, so very wide, a searing burning sensation at the entrance of her cunt as she took the huge bulk of his hand, naturally curling into a fist inside her.

She had done it! With his hand buried to the wrist in her Sarah smiled lovingly at her father, reached for his head and pulled his face to her, kissing him passionately, a long deep kiss that had her pussy twitching on his wrist. Once again Sarah was aware of feeling totally and utterly open to him, so vulnerable and feminine.

As the kiss ended she looked deep into his eyes. It felt incredibly sexy to have his whole hand inside her; she felt like she was on the very brink of a massive orgasm but the size of his fist was blocking it happen. She felt an incredible desire to be tied down again and fisted senseless, till she couldn't help coming.

“You've done it Daddy, see your whole hand is inside me!” She said “When Mrs Abbott did it to me she made me come so much and I kept thinking how much you would love to see me tied down and helpless while they kept on making me come”.

“Oh yes Sarah, I'd have loved to see that!” Said Ben, his voice cracked with emotion. Sarah could see how excited he was.

“I want you to tie me down too” she encouraged him “I want you to make me come as many times as you want when there is nothing I can do about it”.

Ben gazed at his beautiful young daughter, her hairless pussy stretched around is wrist. As he pulled his fist slowly from her, the little lip's bulging outwards so sexily, the opening of her pussy stretching ever wider, he came... crying out loudly, his cock throbbing, shooting hot jet's of sperm all over his arm and Sarah's pussy.

Sarah giggled then winced as his fist popped out of her. She thought she was excited but Daddy was even more so! He hadn't even touched his cock and he'd come!

Within minutes Sarah was tied spreadeagled to the bed with Daddy's fist once again buried inside her. Sarah was so rampant, she felt like she was about to explode at any moment. She felt his tongue on her clit as his fist began to make tiny movements inside her, a gentle fucking motion. Each touch of his tongue on her clit sent spark's of pleasure shooting through her. It was exquisite, such an incredibly intense pleasure; it was as if she was being held on the brink of orgasm, that point where she was just about to come but she could neither go back or forward. The stretching of her pussy muscles seemed to be delaying her orgasm and at the same time increasing the pleasure tenfold.

Moaning helplessly, Sarah was fisted and licked by Daddy, completely at his mercy, knowing that when she did come it was going to be huge! It was like her orgasm was a dam about to burst; she felt so full up, with Daddy's hand, with more pleasure than she would ever have thought possible. Something had to give.....

She began to feel frightened at the intensity of her feeling's. She had completely lost control, writhing about within the confines of the ropes that held her she was glad she'd asked to be tied down. Whatever her orgasm was like she was going to have to take it.

Daddy was fisting her with ever increasing vigour, his tongue still working her clitty from side to side, each thrust, each lick causing such intense pleasure she thought she would die.

Sarah had no idea how long she was held on the brink of the orgasm but when it finally happened she literally screamed, a painful, drawn out cry of sheer and absolute ecstasy, her body convulsed with the most intense orgasm she'd ever experienced.

She thought she couldn't take any more pleasure than that but Daddy had other idea's. Having just given her the orgasm of her life he was not about to leave it at that; he wanted to give more....

Thus it was that Sarah was fisted senseless that day, just as she had fantasised about, Daddy making her orgasm time and time again until she eventually passed out with sheer pleasure!

Ben ceased the pumping of his fist inside his daughter at that point, slowly and gently sliding his hand from her pussy as she lay there in a complete faint. Ben untied her as she lay there unconscious but she soon came around from it and they held each other tightly before drifting off into exhausted sleep.

They didn't do that again for awhile. It took her a few day's to recover, Sarah was so exhausted. They did fuck however, as often as possible; they were both like randy teenager's.

Unsurprisingly, no more was heard of from the Abbott's. They no longer went to the church but word spread around the village that Mrs Abbott was ill and had taken to her bed. No-one had seen her for week's. Sarah smiled when she heard that. Although she didn't believe she was really ill she knew she had made the bitch suffer for her sin's !