Daddy's Girl Pt. 01

Story Info
First-person view of pleasing Daddy.
2.2k words
4.25
52.9k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You grab me by my hair and pull me up against the wall; my teasing has clearly crossed the line, and I feel my body start to go limp as I give in to the mixture of sensations that I know will be coming. You force my jeans and underwear down to my ankles, and lean closer to whisper into my ear "the only way I'm going to stop is when you beg to drink my cum". This is quickly followed by a sharp slap to my bare cheeks, your fingers firmly gripping and squeezing my behind. Another slap follows, this one not as sharp. Then another, and another, each one light yet swift. I arch my back to stick my ass out for you, as if to ask "is that all?", but the slaps do not quicken, or get harder. Instead, you press your body against mine, holding me in place. Minutes pass, and the slaps have become hard, agonising.

I can feel every single inch of my cheeks burn from your touch. Over and over, you punish my ass. At this point, I have no idea how many spanks I've received, but I know that they're not going to stop. My legs feel like jelly, and my wetness is coating my inner thighs. I know that without your body there to hold me up, I'd collapse...then, as suddenly as it started, the punishment ceases. My cheeks are tingling with pain and ecstasy, and as you draw away from me, I remain pressed against the wall, attempting to keep my balance. The sudden absence of contact is too much for my horny body, and I reach down sadly to pull up my underwear and trousers, knowing that I have had no release only because you do not wish me to have any. I turn away, to leave the room, and clean my sodden thighs.

With that movement, my body sways provocatively, almost forcing your hand to rise as if on a puppet string as you grab my arm. Your grip tightens enough to feel the barely perceptible chill run through my body as my back arches. Gripping and twisting my hair at the nape of my neck, you lean in to inhale my soft scent, the faint tang of sweat betraying my arousal as my body heats from your touch. You pull back sharply, tugging my head back to bare my throat to you, your lips skimming along my flesh as soft moans compel you to continue. Each light nip of your teeth leaves a slight red mark, a line of warmth spreading from my neck down to my pussy, yours by right, and you can feel my wetness spread as I begins to grind helplessly against your leg. My moans become needier, more desperate, as I begin to beg for more, pleading for your fingers, your cock, anything to satisfy what now is a heavenly tumble of heat and desire.

My eyes begin to roll back slightly as my hip thrusts start becoming more erratic, barely grazing your leg in my blind need for friction, for satisfaction. You nuzzle closer to my ear, whispering lightly, "if you want more...you'll have to beg me for it, little girl". With that, I bucks] harder, one overwhelming spasm in response to your voice, your command, and as I open my mouth my breathing begins to make high-pitched whimpering sounds.

"Please, please Daddy, please let me..."

"Let you what?" You reply with a feral smile, "You can certainly do better than that, my little slut."

Another moan. Another frantic attempt to grind against my Master's knee.

"Please Daddy, please let your slut hump Master's knee, please Sir, I'll do anything -" my voice cuts off with a sharp moan as you pull my hair back further, hissing as you feel your cock harden from my helpless pleading.

"Anything?" You repeat, your teeth grazing my ear back and forth, as my eyes roll once more with sensation, and all I can manage to do is pant out one desperate "yes" before you jam your thigh hard against my wet crotch, grinding against my sodden pussy, overwhelming my swollen clit...and my body writhes in a mind-blowing orgasm as I moan, sighing your name throughout my pleasure.

As my body ceases its passionate writhing, you feel me lean back into your arms, my breath becoming less ragged, but not losing its former tinge of pleasure and excitement. My hips still weakly grind against your leg, unwilling to release your thigh, pressing it close to my twitching clit, aftershocks continuing to send shuddering waves of pleasure throughout my spent body. My eyes open fully once more, looking up at yours as you smile down at your sub, your plaything.

"Thank you, Daddy," I whisper hoarsely, my throat numb from uttering your name as my pussy flooded. Your cock twitches once more as you grind against my again, feeling my blatant wetness soak through my jeans and into yours. You release my hair, holding my lower back as I straighten slightly, pushing my small, round breasts against your chest, as your hand slips lower and lower, lightly squeezing my soft ass through my wet jeans. My lips open slightly, still panting softly from my exertion as I attempt to renew your attention by pressing my breasts harder against you. My nipples are already hard, beginning to show through my thin bra, and with your free hand you reach up my shirt, unhooking the front clasp and beginning to openly flick and pinch my nipples firmly. My small moans encourage you, and as you begin to twist harder, I throw my head back slightly, almost without thought, baring my defenceless throat to your predatory teeth once more as I begin to bite down on my own soft bottom lip.

You twist my nipple painfully, causing me to gasp and step backwards as you push me against the wall, ensnaring my mouth with yours to muffle my whimpering, as your teeth nibble along my already-swelling lip, feeling the hot flesh quiver as my body succumbs once more to a growing wave of pleasure. You revel in my soft moans, but your hardening cock demands attention, and with a shove you send me to my knees.

I look up at you, eyes wide, lip swollen and red, as your hand moves behind my head to once more grasp my hair.

"Beg for it," you growl, pulling my face forward to rub my mouth against the thick outline of your cock, feeling my saliva dampen your crotch, "beg for Daddy's cock".

My brief hesitation, caused only by the sudden loss of stimulation to my mouth and aching nipples, is unacceptable in a cock-loving sub. You reach into your pocket, and withdraw a new purchase, a gift for your little plaything. My eyes are unfocused with pleasure; as you reach down, I is only aware of brief attention to my still-erect nipples, and then a sharp stab of pain, causing my face to flood with colour and for a loud cry to emanate from my open mouth. I flinch backwards slightly, arching my back, causing the silver chain suspended between the two clover clamps attached to my throbbing red nipples to sway and clink gently. You wait until I revert to my usual submissive posture: arms crossed behind my back, kneeling, back arched...only then do you continue your torment of your precious little slut. Leaning forward, you raise my chin with your finger, to catch my lips again in a soft kiss, as your other hand attaches a small, heavy ball to the chain of the clamps. I hiss slightly into your kiss, but don't flinch again, and you smile in response.

"Good girl," you whisper, "such a good girl for Daddy...now, beg for your reward".

My eyelashes flutter briefly, and I smile up at you again, "please Daddy, may I suck your gorgeous cock?"

You make a small noise of disapproval as you look down at your kneeling sub, my shirt raised above my out-thrust breasts, legs spread as I kneel, "you can beg better than that, fucktoy".

I shudder at your acknowledgement of how much you own me, of my status as your toy, and with a soft smile look up at you once more.

"Please Daddy, please let your dirty little whore of a babygirl pleasure your huge cock for as long as you want, Master?" my eyes brighten as I cutely utter my plea, biting my lip again as I cock my head to the side seductively, my innocent look marred by the ever-growing outline of your hard dick just inches from my mouth.

"Take it out, so," you smile at me, as I hastily begin to fumble with your jeans, unzipping and pulling them down to allow my sluttish mouth access to my favourite taste: my Master's hard cock, dripping precum. With a final look at you for permission, I lovingly lick your cock from base to tip in one long, languid stroke, before sucking the head into my wet, warm little mouth. Your cockhead stretches my lips almost obscenely, as my cheeks suck in to ensure that your cock is pleasured as much as it can be. My tongue swirls around the tip, jabbing into the slit, and caressing the underside, willing you to become even harder, to be your best sub, to make you writhe and moan with pleasure in my wet mouth. The mere thought of the satisfaction I hope to give you causes my pussy to flood once more and, noticing my flushed face, you move your foot between my legs, signalling for me to relieve my tension by grinding my wet, submissive pussy down on your shoe.

With a moan, I thank you for your considerate action by sucking even harder on your cock as I bounce and grind on your foot. You begin to get frustrated, as my tongue teases and swirls around your cock, tantalising your rock-hard dick, but not driving you over the edge. With a low snarl of pure lust, you grab my hair and begin to pound your cock into my tight wet throat, sloppy sounds from my frantic breaths sounding like a sodden pussy as you plough into me, your cock being massaged and pleasured by my throat muscles and I gag and choke, coating your dick with my spit and alternating between licking and sucking your shaft.

"Aren't you forgetting something, my little cumdumpster?" You hiss, and immediately my hand goes to your balls, stroking and fondling them as tears begin to run down my face from gagging. My pussy floods with fresh wetness as you continue to degrade and use me, treating me as nothing more than an object for your pleasure, as I see your face contort with pleasure and am filled with pride at how my mouth and my hands are pleasing my Master's cock.

Your grip tightens in my hair as you pull me in closer, forcing my head to bob on your thick cock, thrusting in time with the helpless gagging sounds emanating from my ravaged throat, until my movements become too slow to satisfy your dick, and you instead thrust my back against the wall, pounding my mouth as if it was my soaking wet pussy. My tongue massaging the underside of your cock as you fuck my throat causes your balls to tighten, but you hold off as long as possible, willing the pleasure to continue. I'm still looking up at you, eyes streaming as my pussy gushes and grinds down on your foot, feeling so used and helplessly turned on. This is my purpose, my favourite act, bringing my Master as much pleasure as I can by being his little fucktoy, his slutty babygirl, and my arousal is obvious proof as to how much I adore it.

Your face-fucking becomes more and more vigorous until, with one final, hard push, you're balls-deep in my tight throat. The last straw comes as you feel me stick my tongue out under your huge cock and begin to lick desperately at your balls, after which you pump once more, and cum with a loud gasp down your little girl's wet throat, overflowing my strained mouth, and leading to one stray rope of cum spilling down my chin, and dripping onto my soft breasts. I keep looking up at you, mouth open, as I gather the escaped cum with my finger and proceed to lick it carefully off my hand, savouring every drop, until I have swallowed your entire load.

You tuck your softening dick back into your boxers and pull up your jeans, grabbing the chain between my nipples as you bend forward, and using it to pull me to my feet as I wince and gasp.

"Strip, little one," you command with a grin, and with a hasty nod I begin to feverishly pull my clothes from my body, until I stand before you, naked and covered with a light sheen of sweat and arousal. Reaching across again to tug at my swollen nipples, you smile at me, your free hand dropping to feel the wetness running down my inner thigh. Using small, sharp pinches, you elicit further moans from my used mouth, feeling another burst of heat as more juice runs from my hot little pussy. You grab the nipple chain again, and with a forceful tug, force me to follow you into the bedroom, nipples stretched in front of my while I gasp in lustful agony.