Daddy's Good Girl

Story Info
A regular night for Daddy and Kitten.
1.7k words
4.05
61.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy?" I called meekly from my spot on the floor across the room. His eyes abandoned the work they were previously preoccupied with just moments before.

"Yes, Kitten?" He answered back, his gaze meeting mine. I saw the fatigue from a long day in his handsome face. His eyes, a piercing mix of blues and greens, looked tired beneath his glasses. I felt my cheeks burning; he was waiting.

"Daddy, I..." I fumbled over my words in the way I often do, questioning myself at every syllable. "I was wondering if maybe we could take a break. I've finished studying, and my chores are all done," I went on, "and my tummy is making noises!" Master sighed, grinning at me. I truly felt like he could see into the depths of my very being when he looked at me that way.

"Princess, what am I ever going to do with you?" I felt my cheeks get hot again. Without hesitation, he stood up and walked over to my day bed in the corner of the room where I was lounging. I sat up quickly, and he put a finger under my chin, tilting my head back to meet his eyes again. He grabbed my leash with his other hand and pulled it taut, wrapping the excess around his palm.

Letting go of my chin, Master made the noise that I had been trained to associate with inspection, and I assumed the correct position. Proudly, I arched my back and parted my legs, on my hands and knees, looking at Master intently. After a moment of silence, he petted my head and said, "good girl". Without loosening his grip on the chain attached to my collar, he tugged and motioned for me to start moving towards the kitchen. I did so, crawling next to him.

Once in the kitchen, Daddy tied the leash to one of the legs of the kitchen table, and he started cooking. My stomach kept crying out, getting louder and more frequent in its outbursts as the smell of food crept into my nose. I heard Master humming, and I laid down on the cold tile floor, trying to forget my hunger.

Several minutes later, Master walked into the dining area where I was, and he put my bowl down in front of me, stroking my back affectionately.

"Thank you, Daddy. May I please eat?" I asked impatiently. His expression went cold, and he lifted my chin up forcefully. I whimpered, realizing my mistake. I was so hungry that I had forgotten my manners. Master has to start eating before his kitten can.

"Kitten!" Daddy looked so disappointed in me. "Bad girl!" I winced as if he had hit me. He dropped my chin, sat down in his chair at the head of the table, and started eating. I knew better than to rub up against him or to scratch at his legs. I kept quiet and I laid at his feet, trying to sink as low as possible on the floor.

After what seemed like an eternity, Master stood up, grabbed his plate, and bent down to take my bowl off of the floor. He put them both in the sink, and walked back over to where I was. Grabbing my leash again, he dragged me into the bedroom.

Without looking at me, he unclipped my leash from my collar, pointed a finger at my cage, and said, "Go." I crawled in, and he shut the door behind me. Now, he was staring at me, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Do you have anything to say for yourself, little girl?" He asked, unbuckling the belt he had on and doubling it. I fought back tears, anticipating my punishment.

"I... I'm so sorry, Master. I was selfish and rude. Please forgive me, Sir."

"I'll show you 'sorry'." He walked back over to my metal enclosure, opening the door again. Grabbing a fistful of hair on the back of my head, he pulled me out onto the floor. "Ass up," he commanded, pushing my head to the floor at the same time.

Without hesitation, the leather made contact with my bare skin. I counted with him, "One, two, three..." He stopped after 15 swats. My rear end was on fire, and Daddy had no intention of stopping there. Throwing the belt down, he spanked me with his hand, putting one foot on the side of my face, holding me there. I bit my lip, muffling my cries. When the room started to spin, Daddy stopped and scooped me up into his arms not a moment too soon.

"Do you understand why Daddy punished you, sweetheart?" He asked, sitting on the bed, rocking me back and forth. I nodded and said yes, furiously wiping away the tears flowing down my cheeks. "Master hates having to punish you, but I only do it because I love you, Angel."

I nodded again, saying, "I love you too, Daddy. Thank you for correcting me." He wiped at my tears, holding my face in his palm. He kissed me once before telling me to go eat my dinner. I excitedly followed him into the kitchen again, and he chuckled at the sight of me holding painfully still, waiting for him to set down my bowl and give the command.

With a pat on the head, Master put my bowl in front of me and said "Eat." I kissed his hand once and began devouring the pieces of grilled chicken and broccoli he had filled my bowl with. When it was all gone, I laid down at Master's feet, kissing them softly, saying "thank you".

"Bath time, Kitten." Daddy said, standing up. He led me to the bathroom and started filling the tub with warm water. "Wait." he commanded, leaving the room. I sat there, perfectly still, until he returned with my bath toys. "Go ahead, little girl." Daddy said, helping me get into the tub. I played with my toys while Master scrubbed my hair and washed my body, cleaning every inch of me. After rinsing me off, he played with me for a while, helping the frog prince rescue his surfer Barbie queen from the depths of the ocean (AKA, the tub).

After saving the kingdom, Daddy drained the bathtub and wrapped me in a big towel. Carrying me to the bedroom, he laid me on the floor and walked to his closet to undress himself. I waited for his return, staring at the ceiling and playing my stomach like a drum. When Daddy reappeared, he was completely undressed except for his boxers. I took in the sight of him.

He was a tall man, complete with big, strong hands, vast amounts of muscle, and a smile that could melt away my fear in an instant. I was entranced by his eyes, held captive by his touch. I was completely devoted to him, and I knew he was rather fond of me, too. He possessed the kind of beauty that one can only dream of. It was the same type of allure that a person feels when they stand at the top of a mountain for the first time and look out at the rest of the world beneath them: frightening yet completely captivating. I knew he was safe, and I felt safe with him, but I also knew that at the end of the day, it was him who was in control, and I liked that.

Master stood still for a moment and I crawled over to him, kissing his feet again. Then, he snapped. There was no more self control left in him to defend me from all of the passion and tension that had welled up in his body throughout the course of the day. Picking me up off the floor, he pulled my body to his, wrapping my legs around his midsection and my arms around his neck. He kissed me violently, tugging at my hair and the strings on my heart. It felt as if our souls were completely intertwined, and I lost all sense. I melted into my Master's touch.

Throwing me down on the bed, Daddy got on top of me and pinned me to the mattress below. He bit my lip, kissing and biting a trail down my exposed body from my neck to my inner thigh. I gasped and moaned, so content in my circumstances. In one fluid movement, Master pulled his throbbing cock out of his boxers and shoved it down my throat. I gagged, unable to breathe, and I looked at him, fully at his disposal. He let me up for air only to fill my throat again afterwards. I tasted his cock on my tongue; I craved being used by him.

"You're Master's good girl." He growled, still choking me. "Master will do whatever he wants to you because you belong to him." Removing his cock from my mouth, he put me on all fours and spread my legs. Spanking me, he said, "Mine," and grabbing my chest and in between my legs, he said, "mine." He kissed me once and then grabbed my throat, saying "mine" once more. I felt like I was floating.

Without warning, Daddy pushed his hard cock into my pussy from behind, pushing and pulling my hips. "Oh yes, thank you, Master. Thank you." I breathed heavily into the sheets. This went on for a while until Daddy was satisfied. Pulling out, he flipped me over onto my back and pulled me to the edge of the bed, shoving his cock back down my throat. I tasted myself on him, licking his shaft vigorously. Daddy was playing with my clit, and I knew we were both coming close to the edge.

"Cum, Kitten." He commanded, and I did as I was told, convulsing with his cock in my mouth as he came, too. I was careful to not drop any, and I swallowed it quickly.

"Thank you for playing with me, Master," I said, cuddling up next to him on the bed, my head on his chest. He stroked my back, tracing light patterns with his fingers on my skin. I exhaled deeply, feeling sleepiness approaching quickly. "I love you." I finished, closing my eyes.

"I love you, little one. You are my good girl." I smiled, drifting off as Daddy pulled the blanket up over both of us, turning off the light.

"This is where I belong", I thought to myself.