Daddy's Happiness Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pusylvr69
pusylvr69
798 Followers

"It just maddens me to know that you two were having all kinds of fun while I was being rejected by your mom on a nightly basis. I would lie in bed and think about you two in that bedroom sleeping in the same bed and the ways you might touch each other. I would stroke my cock to the thought of you 69'ing just twenty feet away from my bed while this cold hearted cunt slept beside me. What did you talk about when going at it at that young age?"

"Mostly you, daddy. We have always fantasized about what it would be like to be had by you. You are the height of many of my girlfriends' fantasies. You are extremely hot and well built and we are sure that you would know better what you are doing with women than boys our own ages. I masturbate to the thought of you entering my room at any given moment and touching me in places that daddies shouldn't touch their little girls. I want that taboo feeling when I am going to lose my virginity to you. Little girls are not supposed to feel about their daddies the way that I feel about you."

"Oh baby doll, you are so right. Little girls shouldn't think about their daddies sexually just like daddies shouldn't think about fucking their little girls like the little sluts that they are going to become. I jack off to you in the shower every morning, sweetie, wishing I could climb in there with you and make you feel so good."

"Well, that's pretty hot daddy. I never knew you watched me shower. Maybe next time I will give you a real good show and invite you in to soap up my back. How's that sound, my horny daddy?"

"Oh that sounds absolutely yummy. This is going to be the start of a beautiful relationship. You two will be able to have me any time and every time that you want to fuck me. Together or alone, I will fuck you until the sun comes up. You two are a dream come true for a horny old fucker like me. To have an 18 and 19 year old want to fuck you is an ego boost that I never thought I would have. Thanks girls!"

We finished our pizza and let the fire roar with some rock and roll playing in the background. Daddy was a Classic Rocker from way back and loved that we loved his music. He crawled down to the floor and patted either side of himself for us to join him. The fire made a nice orange glow to his face and turned his looks into our fantasies. He leaned up and took his shirt off so that his muscles glistened in the firelight. The flames bounced around and gave the whole room a sexy glow. I sat on his left side, his dominant side, and Jackie sat on his right side.

He glanced at me and then over at Jackie as he filled our wine glasses one more time. The wine was relaxing me to have almost no inhibitions and my pussy was aching with desire. I slid over closer to Daddy as he leaned back and showed off his six pack and nice strong biceps. He looked at me and leaned in to kiss me as he put his arm around me. He grabbed the back of my head and gave me a kiss that I will not soon forget. It was the most erotic kiss that I have ever received. When our lips parted, he said, "This is a dream come true and I hope that I never wake up from this one. You are the hottest little thing and I can't believe that you are going to let me take your cherry tonight. You saved yourself for me, huh? That is something very special and not something to be taken lightly. I hope you know what you are doing."

"Oh Daddy, of course, I know what I am doing. I don't want some inexperienced 18 year old to teach me how to fuck. I want someone that knows what they are doing and can teach me things. You are the most amazing man in my life and I want you to have me as the ultimate gift. I have thought about this for years and would have it no other way."

He looked over at Jackie and said, "And you are sure about your decision, as well?"

Jackie gave him her most seductive smile and said, "You are the only man that I have ever wanted inside of me, Mr. Downing. I would consider it an honor if you would pop my cherry with your little girl watching. That makes my cunt flow with the thought of it. Please don't make me regret my decision."

"Oh, I will be sure to make it worth your while. There will be no regrets around here. And girls, just so you know, I haven't been laid since six months before the cunt left. I have a whole lot of pent up energy that would love to be exhausted on your two virgin little cunts. I haven't had a tight pussy in almost 19 years and my cock needs to be in something tight and wet. You girls think that you can handle my 10 inch cock?"

We looked at each other and smiled. We nodded our heads and giggled. We had been practicing with cucumbers to see who could suck a bigger dick. We tied but not before we were able to suck an eleven inch cucumber down our throats. We were waiting for a chance to try things out that we had learned from porn and erotic stories.

Daddy turned around with his head toward the fire and opened his arms for us to lie down next to him. I snuggled into his left arm and Jackie into his right. He rubbed his hands up and down our arms and sighed with content. I could see the bulge in his pants to let us know that he was enjoying himself. I reached over and ran my fingers through his chest hair and up to his nipple. I leaned over and licked his nipple and then ran my fingertip over it a few times. Jackie followed my lead and did the same to his right side. He moaned in ecstasy and ran his hands down to our asses. He gave us each a swift slap to the exposed ass cheek and we both squirmed.

"Daddy, what the fuck was that for? It seemed to me that you liked it. Your cock is nice and hard!"

He took his hand from around Jackie and grabbed my face. "That was because I could, young lady. You said you wanted to be treated like a whore, so I am going to treat you both like little whores. You will be my little fuck slaves for the weekend. You want to be a little slut, and then Daddy is going to make you a little slut. You will be mine whenever I feel the need. I have watched you develop into a beautiful young woman and walk around here in next to nothing with your perky little tits bouncing up and down every chance that you got. I have had to relieve myself after watching you sun bathe in the backyard. My cock would get so hard watching you just lying there with no straps on so that you wouldn't have lines. I hoped, secretly, that you would catch me someday and we could start from there. Now, I have you and your best friend, who is sexy as hell, here ready for me to fuck.

"You two are in for the ride of your life. I will be setting the bar as high as you can get them at this age and we'll see how you two fair. Maria, you are my little girl and I want you to go first. Jackie, you just sit over there and watch and take notes. I know you know how to touch a woman but I want to show you what I know about touching a woman. Go on and scoot over. Maria, scoot over to the middle of the blanket. There, that's it."

He straddled my body and leaned down into a kiss. His tongue entered my mouth and my pussy spasmed at the taste of him. He was a very good kisser my pussy was tingling. He moved his kisses down my neck and to my earlobes. He whispered in my ear, "I am going to talk dirty to you while I move all over your body with my mouth. I want you to get used to being called names like whore, slut, cunt, bitch, hussy and anything else that I can come up with. I believe with the reaction of your spanking earlier, that you might just get turned on by being called a slut in the middle of fucking. And I am going to be the one to find out." He moved down my neck to my tits and as he slid the silky fabric away so that he could taste my nipples, is when he saw my nipple piercings for the first time.

He looked me in the eye and then back at my nipple. He pulled the nightie down on the other side and saw the matching set now. "When, pre-tell, did you have that done?"

Jackie and I went on my 18th birthday. Hers are pierced too. He looked up and Jackie and she had pulled her nightie aside so that he could gaze upon her nipples. His cock got harder against my leg and he started laughing.

"What is so funny, Daddy?" I asked.

"I just find it comical that I have always wanted to be with two beautiful young girls at once and you end up being everything that I have not had in so long. I have waited a lifetime to see pierced nipples and here I am with four of them. My little girl and her best friend have the nipples that I have been looking for throughout my life. I just think it's funny."

We both started giggling and wondered how he couldn't know that our nipples were pierced. I must hide them pretty damn well. He reached down and pulled my nightie over my head so that I was lying there naked underneath my sexy Daddy. My pussy started flowing like it had never flowed before. He leaned over and took a nipple into his mouth and sucked it lightly. It felt good but nothing to write home about. I whispered down toward his ears, "Harder! I like to have them bitten."

He bit lightly on my right nipple and proceeded to get harder until I squirmed. He found the pressure that he needed to get the response that he wanted and went between both nipples with a rhythm that got me stroking my pussy on his jeans, once more. He reached down between my legs and spread my tight little pussy lips apart and rubbed my hard little clit until I came like a mad woman. "That's it you little whore, let Daddy rub that hard little clitty just like a fucking slut. Comin' on to your daddy like that is shameless and punishable. Now that you have, I want to feel the inside of your hot little cunt. Your pussy is so soaked with pussy juice; I don't even think that we will need lube. Let's check that out."

He slid one finger down into my love tunnel and slid easily inside with his one index finger. After a few strokes, as he was searching for my g-spot, he inserted his middle finger and immediately started rubbing my hot spot. He found it and went to town. He leaned over and bit my right nipple and moved up to my mouth. He gave me a kiss on the lips that was meant for a lover and not his little girl. He loved me as taboo like as I did him. Between the kiss and the fingers inside me rubbing my very being, I was going to cum again and hard.

"Oh Daddy, finger me like a little whore. I love the feeling of your fingers inside of me. Make me cum, Daddy; make me cum like your little slut!"

"Oh, baby girl, that turns daddy on to hear you talk like that. I want to feel your cunt muscles clamp down on my fingers when you cum. I want to feel your whole body spasm as I am making you feel like a little whore. That's it baby doll, cum for daddy!"

My body tensed up as he kept rubbing my special spot. I had never felt like this when Jackie fingered my hot little cunt. Jackie could eat a mean pussy and finger a hot twat, but there was no comparison when it came to my daddy making me feel good. This was fucking amazing. I couldn't believe that daddy was going to make me cum again and so hard.

"That's it Maria, cum for your daddy, just like the little slut that you are. Daddy is going to love being able to please you like this from now on. I can't believe that I have my fingers in my little girl's hot pussy. That's it; I want you to cum like a fucking whore. I want to feel your juices running down my wrist. Man, your cunt is so tight. I can't wait to get my cock inside of you. Oh c'mon baby girl, cum for me now!"

The juices squirted from somewhere deep inside of me. I couldn't stop cumming. It was a continuous orgasm that just kept getting stronger and stronger. The more I came, the more he wiggled his fingers against my spot. The juices were gushing out like a fountain now and he would not stop. In fact, he added a third finger and fucked me silly. The pressure that was being released was also causing a build up. It was the most amazing that I have ever felt sexually. When I reached another peak, he finally took his fingers out of my sopping wet cunt. There was a look of lust in his eyes that I will never forget as he positioned himself over me. He pulled his pants off amazingly fast and had his hard cock resting on top of my still spasming pussy. I looked down at his member and almost fainted, right then and there. His cock was huge and he was going to pop my cherry with that monster. He took his left hand and guided his hard cock up and down my wet slit and got the head all covered with my juices.

He looked into my eye as he was rubbing the head of his cock up and down over my clit and smiled. I smiled back at him and nodded my head. That was a go and he got the head to the opening of my dripping wet cunt. My body tensed as the head entered inside me. He reached down and twisted my nipple until I screamed.

"You have to relax or daddy's cock will never fit inside of you. Every time you tense up, I am going to give you a titty twister just like that. Do you understand me, my little whore?"

"Yes, Daddy, I will relax and let you fuck me. I want to you fuck me like a common whore. I want to feel your cock empty your balls inside of me. I want to feel you fill my cunt with your seed. Daddy, I want to become your fuck slave. Please give it to me, for god's sake!"

He slid the head of his cock inside of me and I moaned in some discomfort but mostly ecstasy. I have had fingers inside of me and tongues, but never this. I raised my hips to meet him half way and I could feel the long shaft enter me deeper. I was so wet that it was very easy for him to slide inside of me. He got to a spot where he came upon some resistance. I looked up at him and he nodded his head with a question in his eye.

"This is the point of no return, sweetheart. If I push, you will no longer be a virgin and I will have taken my little girl's cherry from her. Are you sure this is what you want?"

I raised my hips and thrust hard and could feel the membrane pop open and accept his cock all the way inside me. Daddy groaned and looked me in the eye once again.

"Fuck me Daddy!"

"You have no idea how many times I have fantasized those exact words. Here it comes baby doll, your first fuck ever and it is me who is giving it to you. Life is good!"

He began thrusting nice and slow but all the way in. He wrapped my legs around his waist and locked my ankles and began to speed up his thrusts. I found the rhythm that he was looking for and began thrusting back to meet his every thrust. I liked this motion.

"Oh god, daddy, that feels so good. I love having my cunt filled with your cock. It is awesome to feel your big hard cock so deep inside me. I want this every day, daddy. Now that I have felt your cock inside of me, I don't think that I will be able to live without it. You can fuck me as much as you want to daddy. Make me your fucking cunt. Make me the beginning and ending to every day. I want to make you as happy as possible daddy. You are the best daddy a little girl could ask for. Fuck me daddy! Fuck me!"

He reached down and began twisting my nipples with just enough pressure to make the connection to my clit and cunt. "Daddy loves having his cock inside his little girl. This is even better than any of my fantasies. I can't believe that I am inside you and fucking my baby girl. You feel so good on my cock. Oh baby, I want to fuck you always!"

He speeded up his movements and I met him on every move. I could feel the pressure building up inside of me and knew that it wasn't going to take much time before I was covering his cock with my juices. He reached down between us and began rubbing his thumb over my hard clit and making it impossible to hold on any longer. I let out a gush and a scream that would make a porn star blush. I glanced over at Jackie and she was sitting there rubbing her own clit while watching us. Apparently, she thought this was a hot little scene.

"Oh Daddy, I am cumming like a whore. Thank you thank you thank you...I love being fucked like a little whore. Fuck me harder, daddy. I like it rough."

He leaned over and took a nipple into his mouth and bit down until I spasmed again and came all over his cock. He was fucking me hard and fast when the juices started flowing. I loved the feeling of his cock sliding in and out of my cunt. There was no other better feeling in the world. I loved cock!

"That's it baby girl, cum for daddy. You are nothing but a fucking little whore. You love to fuck your daddy, don't you?"

"Yes daddy, I love the way that you fuck me!"

He bit the other nipple and made me scream out in orgasm again. He was trying not to cum, I could tell by the look on his face. And then, all of a sudden, he filled my cunt with his seed. It felt so hot to have him fill me up with his cum. I couldn't wait to taste it. He thrust a couple more times to get all of the droplets off and pulled out with a pop.

He smiled at me and lay down on the bed. "You are the cutest little whore that this living room has seen in a very long time." He looked over at Jackie and she was almost there. "Jackie, why don't you come over here and let me finish you off. C'mon over and sit on daddy's face."

She looked over at me and I nodded my head with enthusiasm. She came over and straddled my daddy's face and brought her sweet pussy lips over my daddy's mouth. As soon as she lowered her hips, daddy took a big long lick from her asshole to her clit and back. "Damn, sweetheart, you taste just as good as my baby girl."

He began licking as I turned around and planted myself on all fours and licked his cock from the tip all the way down to the base. I could taste my juices on him and I could taste his juices mixed in with mine. I think I will like the taste of a man's cum. He reached up and parted Jackie's lips and sucked her clit into his mouth. She moaned as she watched me clean my daddy's cock off with my tongue. Daddy's cock was reacting in a manner that I had hoped and began to harden with every lick. I was going to suck my daddy's cock. WOW!!!

Daddy moaned into Jackie's pussy as I took his softening cock into my mouth and sucked it all the way to the back of my throat. He tasted so good that I began to get excited again by having my daddy's cock in my mouth after it had been in my cunt. I could hear Jackie getting closer to orgasm as I sucked my daddy's cock hard again. For an older man, he seemed to have some strong rejuvenation skills. Plus it had been over a year since he had anything other than his hand to fuck. I took my mouth off of his cock for a moment and moved down between his balls and licked the underside of them and sucked one gently into my mouth. Daddy moaned in ecstasy while sucking on Jackie's clit.

I evened out his balls and sucked both of them in at the same time and felt Daddy squirm in delight. I moved back up to his cock and took all 10 inches in all the way to the back of my throat. I did not gag and I took every inch to his base into my throat. I was deep throating my daddy on the living room floor. How much more erotic can you get? My pussy was tingling at the thought as Jackie climaxed all over my Daddy's face and beard. His cock was so hard that the veins on the side were bulging. I didn't want to make him cum just yet, I wanted to see him fuck Jackie and make her a little whore like me.

He must have had a similar thought because as soon as Jackie was done cumming on his face, he pulled her off of him and turned her around doggie style. I slid out of the way and watched as closely as I could as he slid the head of his cock up and down her slit to get it nice and wet. He looked into her eyes as he had done to mine and she nodded yes, as well. Daddy slid the head of his hard cock into my best friend's pussy and took it in a couple of inches to that same resistance that was her cherry. "This is the point of no return, Jacqueline, are you sure that you want me to take away your virginity? It can never be put back and I don't want any regrets. Tell me you want this."

pusylvr69
pusylvr69
798 Followers