Daddy's Home

Story Info
A Special Reward.
1.5k words
4.24
22.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy's Home (for James)

It's a warm, breezy night as I bustle around our condo finishing up the laundry and tidying up a bit, just to pass the lonely evening without you. As I put the last of the towels away the wind swirls causing the palm fronds to slap the window. Sensing a storm on the horizon, I quickly turn on both taps sending a spray of water down from the rain shower fixture. I yank off my red tank top, black yoga shorts, and ivory lace bra and panties, before jumping under the still too cool water. Goosebumps instantly raise on my skin as my nipples stand at attention. Shivering, I adjust the temperature, letting out a soft moan as warm water soaks my long curls and slides down my back, over the swell of my buttocks, down my freckled legs and over my toes. Grabbing the raspberry scented shampoo and body wash I work a full lather through my tresses, then massage the lather over my breasts and down my stomach. I lean back to rinse my hair as I run my sudsy hands softly between my legs, delighting in the feel of my slick, bare folds and tight little bud. Leaning against the wall I spread lather over my buttocks, holding open my cheeks with one hand to let the soapy water slide down my crack and tickle my tight starfish. With my other hand, I begin tweeting my nub, slipping a finger just inside both of your personal play tunnels. My breathing quickens as I continue preparing myself for you. I imagine what you would do if you caught me like this.

I jump with a start as thunder claps through the air, chastising me for not being patient. Quickly I rinse off and I turn off the faucets. Wrapping my hair in a towel, I slather edible raspberry body oil over my wet neck, down my arms, over my swollen breasts rubbing a little extra around each nipple and between the two melons. I drip the oil over my stomach, letting a little pool in my navel, then rub it down my shapely outer legs and back up my inner thighs. I make sure to nourish the skin of my sweet orchid, rubbing the oil between the sweet pink folds, over and around it's ripe bud, and dripping it all the way back to my tight rose bud, squirming as a few drops make their way inside.

Noticing the time, I slip my long, red, terry robe over my still moist and oily body. Towel drying my hair, I let it fall in damp curls down my back as I quickly wash my hands and make my way to the kitchen.

The wind is really whipping up outside, with dim lightning accompanies intermittent booms of thunder. A booming blast shakes the walls and lightning illuminates the room. Basking in the storm's glow I turn off all the lights, except the flameless candle on the kitchen island. Knowing you will be home soon, I let my robe fall to the floor where you can't miss it. With lightning dancing over my sparkling curves I quickly write this note - "Welcome Home Daddy Dear - Your dinner is in the microwave and a raspberry treat is warm, and waiting between the sheets. Cuddles will keep it fresh if you are too tired for desert tonight. Don't worry about your alarm. A special wake up call has been arranged for you in the morning. Love and kisses, Your Naughty Ginger."

Sliding between the gold, silk sheets, I tremble with delight, wondering which you will choose. The sheets caress my naked skin arousing me all the more. I ache to bring myself to orgasm, but deny myself the pleasure knowing your arousal brings me to heights I never could reach alone. Imagining the possibilities of your choices I notice my hips moving ever so slightly and fondle my breasts.

I jump as I hear the door open and your sweet "Daddy's home" call through the house.

Your melodious laughter follows as you read my note. I wait silently as I hear the refrigerator open and close.

"Tsk tsk, some naughty ginger lost her robe again; however will we remedy this? The tie may come in handy," you say as you bring it down the hallway.

You know I am awake and enjoy teasing me. The anticipation of your remedy is causing moisture to collect between my thighs and my abdomen to quake. I know you enjoy the idea of me parading around naked and am sure the remedy will be a reward rather than punishment.

Entering the bedroom you open the curtains wide, allowing the lightning to flicker over the room. You whip the top sheet from the bed, exposing my trembling peaks and valleys. With a smirk you direct me to lift my arms over my head and you tie my wrists to the bedpost. I bite my lip as you sit right next to me on the bed, and slowly begin removing your shoes and socks. You run a fingertip up my side causing me to arch up to you. I am writhing with excitement.

"Mmmmmm Baby, I love to see you dance," you groan as you pull your shirt over your head.

"Put the soles of your feet together, now open your knees, letting them touch the bed," you direct.

You tie my ankles together with a curtain tie, then lift me by the tie placing a pillow under my buttocks.

"So nice," you say as you rub my exposed sex and kiss my inner thigh.

You stand slowly removing your belt. You teasingly run the tip over my nose and direct me to kiss it. I giggle and do as I am told. You lightly run the tip down my throat, between my breasts over my stomach, and over my feet causing me to squirm.

You unsnap your jeans and struggle with the straining zipper. You slide the jeans down, exposing black, boxer briefs barely containing your engorged cock. You lean closer and I kiss your cock through the briefs. You pull back, out of my reach.

You slide your tongue up my right inner thigh, kiss my outer lips, running the tip of your tongue between. You open my lips with your hand and blow causing me to lift.

"You are so wet Baby, " you say as I feel the tip of the belt slide up my outer thigh. I jump. "Trust me," you implore and I nod my consent.

The tip of the belt slides over my inner thighs as you kiss just above my mons. I shake with both excitement and apprehension. The tip of the belt glides over my swollen lips and tickles my rosebud. I lift towards the pleasure.

You kiss my inner thigh and hold my lips open wide directing me to watch in the mirror. The tip of the belt lightly swirls around my clit as my body clenches. Then it teasingly glides over my open pussy. My breath grows heavy as your finger rubs my starfish and you tap it with the tip of the belt. I jump in surprise.

"Oh yes, Baby. That's what I want. Dripping nectar just for me. I need more. Trust me," you encourage.

I nod my agreement and take a deep breath.

You take the leather side and rub it with your full hand from front to back. Then you rub the soft rawhide side over my sex.

I moan, totally lost in the sensation. "That feels so nice."

"I want more. Hold still," you order.

You gently slap my clit with the tip of the belt. I moan loudly and lift to you.

"Again please Daddy" I ask.

You slap my clit a little harder and the heat runs through me.

"Are you enjoying Daddy tonight Baby?"

"Oh yes, thank you"

"I need just a little more Baby, all pleasure."

"Yes, Daddy please."

I feel a longer length rub my sex. The leather slaps my wet pussy and I jump at the wet sound. Before I can think another slap comes. Then another. Each sounds wetter than the last and I am lifting to meet each hot kiss.

"That's it Baby let go, I want your juices." You encourage.

I can't even think of a safe word. I don't want to. I need to give you what you want. I need to cum. The leather kisses my clit 3 more firm times. I scream in ecstasy and arch up as the dam I had been holding so tightly closed breaks free, my honey gushing forth providing an accompaniment to the raspberries. You rub my soaking center with the moleskin side, providing comfort as I explode.

"Thank you Baby now whenever I wear that I will be wearing you too." Your smile melts me.

"Now let's make sure you are ok."

I moan that I am more than ok and am still shaking as you replace the belt with your lips and tongue. Until I am begging you to put your cock in my now feverish pussy.

As you lower yourself over me to comply, you growl "I always did like having dessert first".