Daddy's Home

Story Info
Daddy-dom comes home to his girl.
1.8k words
4.28
46.9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a normal day for Olivia just like any other. Except that Daddy had left her sleeping in bed when he went off to work. He had woken her up at 4am with a nudge, guiding her hand to his hard cock. She wriggled under the blankets and went straight to work while Daddy attempted to snooze for a few more minutes. Normally she would've have at least seen him to the door for a kiss goodbye, but this morning she was dozing peacefully when he bent over her to kiss her lips, and then her forehead, as he idly stroked her hair.

She couldn't sleep too long because she had things to do and the dogs wouldn't let her sleep once they decided it was time for breakfast. Usually Daddy left her a note with sweet words, and instructions for the day. He usually whispered them to her while they savored their last moments together in bed but he knew she was forgetful and would get distracted.

Part of today's instructions were that she was to do all of her housework naked, with all of the curtains open and blinds up. She rather liked this one but she knew that some of her neighbors did not. She had learned to pretend she didn't see them most of the time, unless of course it was someone who was admiring the view. In that case she would put on a little tease of a show for them, feeling very naughty, which of course made her very wet, and would make Daddy very happy.

Today her only audience was the mailman, who Daddy knew personally. If she happened to see the mailman, she was to stand in the window for him as long as he wished to watch, and only then could she go on about her business. It was horribly embarrassing when she was out somewhere with Daddy and they ran into him. He smiled hungrily at her, and Daddy loved watching her blush and squirm under his gaze.

Today her housework was light so she had planned what she referred to as 'experimental dinner'. It meant it was something she had never had, never made, but looked like something she could accomplish. Olivia was no Betty Crocker, but she made her best effort, and tried to make up for by pleasing Daddy in other ways. Ways she enjoyed much more anyway.

So tonight she was rushing, as usual, to have everything ready all at the same time. That seemed to her to be the most challenging part of cooking. It wasn't that she minded it so much, it was the scheduling that was so complicated. Or maybe she just made it that way. That's what Daddy always said anyway.

So it was almost time for Daddy to be home and she realized she wasn't nearly ready. She saved the insta-dry nail polish for the very last thing, but her hair and makeup were still a mess. She ran upstairs to prepare herself the way he liked, flustered and frantic as she often was. This was the time she was most grateful for no technical greeting requirements. But in that case, she would have most likely skimped a bit on dinner arrangements.

She gasped at the sound of the car door and ran to her place in the hallway, wearing nothing but plain red heels, red lipstick, and barely dry red nail polish. She took a deep calming breath as she lowered herself as gracefully as she could to her knees, holding her hands out for balance, and trying not to make any noise as her knees hit the floor.

Another deep breath as she closed her eyes and began to tremble with anticipation, just as she heard the key in the lock. He almost always paused to give her a moment to collect herself, just in case.

"Hello?" she heard him call, as he always did, even though he knew exactly where he would find her, on days there were no pre-planned rituals.

"I'm here, Daddy," Olivia called out, keeping her eyes cast down, her heart beating faster now. He would know that she was already wet.

She heard his footsteps as he walked towards her, and she could barely keep herself still. She needed so badly to fidget somehow, but she didn't dare.

"Have you been a good girl today, Olivia?" he asked with feigned suspicion.

"Yes Daddy," she responded breathlessly.

He sighed and stepped closer, running his hand thru her hair and she pushed her head against his hand, melting under his touch.

His hand ran across her cheek and lifted her chin, and she looked up at him and smiled, beaming under his attention.

"Daddy's had a long day, baby," he said, as he started to rub his crotch slowly with his other hand.

Olivia wanted to look, but his hand still held her chin, which meant he expected her eye contact. He smiled knowing how torn she was.

"Do you want Daddy's cock, Olivia?" he asked, his hand moving slowly up and down, trying to distract her.

"Yes, Daddy," she responded, too quickly, he would only go slower now. She gripped her legs just slightly, and wiggled her toes to keep herself from looking at the bulge in his pants.

"Do you want Daddy's cock in your mouth, Olivia?" He said, smiling down at her in amusement as her hips started to squirm in spite of her efforts to be still.

"Yes, Daddy," she breathed, her lips starting to quiver, her knees were trembling completely beyond her control.

"Say it." He said. His tone changed now, gone from friendly to stern. She felt a little spasm deep in her belly.

"I want your cock in my mouth, Daddy," she whispered in a pleading little girl voice.

"Beg." He said flatly. This was serious Daddy, and she had to be on her absolute best behavior now. Her body trembled from head to toe. Her lips were wet and swollen, she felt sure she was dripping on the floor, and that he could smell how wet she was. Her eyelids fluttered and threatened to close as her focus softened and she started floating into that place only he could send her.

She took a few shallow breaths trying to calm herself so that she could speak.

"Daddy, I want your cock in my mouth, please," she begged. "Please put your cock in my mouth, Daddy."

He let go of her chin and ran his hand over her hair again. Now she could watch him slowly unbuckle his belt, and ever so slowly pull it off, holding it in both hands in front of her for a moment.

"Are you sure you've been a good girl today?" He asked again, toying with the belt. "Are you sure you don't need a spanking first?"

She was torn now, she didn't know which was the right answer. But she knew what she wanted right now. If he did find some infraction, her punishment would be worse later than it would be now, but she didn't care at that moment.

"Please, Daddy, let me have your cock," she pleaded. "I've been a good girl. I have." She was so desperate now she was near tears. Her breathing was so ragged she felt lightheaded, like she might hyperventilate.

Finally he had teased her enough, and he handed her the belt, which she very carefully place on the floor next to her. "For later," he promised, as he began unbuttoning his pants.

"Yes, Daddy," she said solemnly, no longer able to control her fidgeting.

He only got as far as unzipping his pants, and she could see his cock bulging under the fabric of his briefs.

"Suck Daddy's cock, baby," he said, still stroking her hair gently.

She tried to pull his pants down gently and not do anything to hurt him, but she could not get them down fast enough. She rubbed each cheek against his throbbing cock before kissing the tip, and then slowly swirling her tongue around the head as she pulled it into her mouth.

But Daddy had other ideas. As she braced herself against his thighs with her palms, he twirled his hand tightly into her hair and shoved her face forward until her nose was pressed against the flesh of his belly.

She was floating now and completely surrendered to having her mouth fucked by him. He grabbed her head with both hands and forced her mouth along his shaft over and over again as she choked and gagged. As soon as he allowed her a moment to take a breath, he thrust into her mouth and pressed her nose into his flesh, holding her there so that she couldn't breathe, and then repeating it all over again.

He paused for a moment, still clutching her hair.

"Look at me," he commanded. She looked up at him with tear stained eyes, still gasping for breath.

"What is your mouth for?" he demanded angrily, yanking her head back.

"For your cock, Daddy" she sputtered, wanting to wipe her face but knowing it was not permissible.

"For WHAT?" he demanded again, not satisfied with her answer.

"For you to fuck, Daddy," she cried, tears streaming down her cheeks as her emotions flooding out.

"And?" he tugged her hair again to get her attention.

"And for your cum, Daddy." She replied.

"Say it." He hissed.

She closed her eyes and took a breath before looking up at him with complete devotion.

"My mouth is yours Daddy, for you to fuck, and for you to cum in, and for anyone else you want to let use it."

Satisfied with her answer, he loosened his grip on her hair as he pressed her face against his crotch again.

"Suck my balls, baby," he whispered. "Suck my balls."

She grabbed at them eagerly with her lips and tuck, sucking as much into her mouth as she could. She massaged them with her tongue, digging her nails into his thighs as she felt his hand sliding up and down his cock, faster and faster.

Finally, he yanked her head back so it was tilted it back just in front of his cock.

"Open." His one word command was all she needed as she opened her lips and raised her eyes to meet his, and waited to receive his cum as he pumped into her open mouth. When he was finished she gently and lovingly took it in her mouth to suck every last drop of cum and thoroughly lick every inch of his cock with her tongue before sitting back on her knees again.

"Good girl," he said with a smile, brushing his hand over her hair gently as he gazed down at her lovingly. She smiled and blushed, beaming under his attention and the knowledge she had pleased him.

~ to be continued ~