Daddy's Home

Story Info
A DDlg story.
1k words
4.15
55.8k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She glanced at her phone and huffed, disappointed she hadn't heard from him all day. He had been gone when she woke up and he had not called on his lunch break or even sent a text throughout the day. She had cleaned the living room, bathroom, washed the dishes, and folded all the laundry in the house to deter her thoughts from him with no avail. After binge watching several episodes of The Big Bang Theory, she fell asleep on the couch wearing his hoodie.

She was awoken by the sound of a plant falling over, courtesy of her new kitten. Wiping the sleep from her eyes, she quickly glanced at her phone and gasped in surprise at the time. He should be walking in the door at any moment and she wasn't even ready. She ran through the living room to her bedroom, snatched her collar from the dresser and clasped it on her neck. Just as she heard keys jingling as he unlocked the door, she threw his hoodie over her head and as it fell on the floor beside the couch, she sank to her knees and lowered her head.

She never raised her head as he walked into the house. The door opened and she heard Jingles, the kitten, bound towards the door to greet his master. Her mouth tilted up on one side, amused that they were both greeting him in their own way. She heard the rustle of his coat as he removed it and hung it on the coat rack. She heard him as her threw his keys in the bowl on the table near the door and turned towards where she knelt. Even though she felt the weight of his gaze on her kneeling form, she never raised her eyes. He stopped to stand in front of her and wondered whether or not she would look up. "How was your day, baby girl?" he asked. She shrugged her shoulders but didn't voice a reply.

He glanced around the room noting the fallen plant, the hoodie on the floor, and the tv stuck on the closing credits of The Big Bang Theory before walking around her and through the rest of the house. The living room was spotless other than the plant and the hoodie, the bathroom was cleaned, the bed was made and all clothes were tucked into their drawers. He walked back towards where she knelt and ran his fingers through her hair. She leaned into his touch but never raised her eyes. "Did you have a busy day?" he asked. She nodded her head but didn't voice a reply. He sighed loudly, annoyed at her attitude towards him. He tightened his fingers in her hair and pulled her up to stand on her feet. She grimaced in pain but didn't make a sound as he pulled her towards the bedroom. When he entered the doorway, he pushed her towards the bed. "Hands and knees in the middle of the bed", he ordered and walked out of the room.

He stepped into the living room and picked up the hoodie off of the floor. He picked up the plant and swept up the potting soil on the floor before catching a glimpse of her phone on the couch. He picked up the iPhone and tapped the home button to see it open on an old conversation between him and her. He sat down on the couch, cradling her phone in his hands, realizing what was wrong with his beautiful girl. He ran his fingers through his hair, completely annoyed with himself for neglecting her. After a few moments, he stood up and made his way back to their bedroom noticing she was in the same position he had left her in. He sat her phone on the nightstand and stood back, admiring her pale skin and willingness to follow his commands. "Kneel", he said gruffly. She turned her head towards him, meeting his eyes for the first time. She didn't question him but she lifted herself onto her knees, facing him and looked down once again.

"I can't punish you when I am the one who has neglected you", he explained. Her shoulders sagged in relief and he stepped towards her and lifted her face to his. "I'm sorry, baby girl", he whispered and touched his lips to hers. He held her in place with one hand on each side of her face and repeatedly met her lips. Her hands came up and began unbuttoning his shirts and then started to work on his belt buckle. Before she could unfasten his pants, he pushed her backwards until she laid on her back with her legs spread. Her breathing became ragged as his mouth left hers to trail down her neck, chest, and stomach until his breath was hot against her clit. He bit down on her clit, hard enough for her to moan and clutch at his hair and then he began flicking his tongue up and down against her clit. She arched on the bed, clutching at his head, breathing heavily. He slipped a finger inside of her and chuckled against her clit, surprised that her walls were already clenching in preparation of an orgasm. The grip she had on his hair became tighter and she couldn't catch her breath. "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy..." she exclaimed breathlessly. He lifted his head long enough to give her permission to orgasm whenever she wanted to. She screamed in ecstasy but he never stopped his torment on her responsive body. After she rode the high of one orgasm, he would chase her into another one.

She laid on the bed, arms to her sides clenching the sheets, squirming breathlessly while he gently blew gusts of air on her highly responsive clit. She had tears running down her face as a result of the attention he had given her. He pulled himself over her spent body until his eyes met hers. "Am I forgiven?" he asked jokingly while licking her tears. She lifted her head to capture his lips with her. She giggled, enjoying the attention.

"What if I say no?" she asked in return. He laughed and rolled over, pulling her on top of him.

I guess we'll find out, she thought.