Daddy's Home Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned softly at that. "I hope you're not mad at me, daddy, Anna talked me into them a couple months ago." She explained, sounding very apologetic.

He grinned. "I think they're sexy as hell. Make you look like a naughty little slut." He added, giving her sensitive nipples another teasing tug, provoking another moan from the teen whore on her knees before him.

She knew what she was to do next, but as she crossed her eyes to focus on the fat head in front of her, she couldn't help but feel nervous. She was afraid of the monster before her, but drawn to it, helplessly, like a moth to a flame. Her lips puckered softly as she came close and delivered a warm, tender kiss to the tip of her daddy's cock. She gave a soft moan at the taste of his salty precum, the taste of her daddy, echoed by his groan at the feeling of her plump, perfect black lips making contact with his cock. She pushed them against it for a moment before pulling back, leaving a little black kiss mark on the flared head. She glanced up at his face shyly before once more kissing his flared helmet. This time her lips parted, her tongue flicking over his sensitive head as she pushed further forward, her lips stretching widely around the flared head. Soon she reached her limit, just barely unable to fit the flared ridge of his knob into her mouth. She groaned in frustration and pulled back, looking up at her daddy. "Daddy, it won't fit... I need help." She whined softly, her eyes begging his help.

He nodded solemnly and reached up, once more coiling his fingers into her silky black tresses and cupping the back of her head in his palm. As she once more leaned forward to stretch her lips around his member, his powerful arm flexed, forcing her down past the knob until her stretched lips surrounded the shaft, the entire head disappearing into her mouth. She whimpered, eyes watering a bit as his hand came off her head, but she endured, and she went to work, bobbing her head. She barely moved at first, but soon she became more and more bold, and really began the long journey to swallow every inch of her daddy's cock. An inch back, two forward, slowly but surely she began to take more and more into her tight throat. She'd learned to suppress her gag reflex well, but the sheer size of her daddy's dick made the journey a struggle, her throat swallowing involuntarily, milking his flared head. At the halfway mark, she had to pull back to breathe again, eyes once again watering with the strain, but she was determined to make it. She plunged down again, his massive member stretching her throat as she forced her head forward. Meanwhile her father groaned and gasped at the pleasure of her oral assault. It had been ages since any woman had last been able to swallow his cock, and the sensation was incredible.

She had to shift as she passed the halfway point, pulling her breasts off his cock as she continued to push down further and further with each push, only having to pull back to breathe before returning to her task. All in all, it took her ten minutes of sucking and effort to finally press her nose against his hips, his massive, cum-filled balls on her chin. She looked up at her daddy with watery eyes but a look of triumph and lust in them. She went to pull back again, but found his hand once more returned to the back of her head, holding her down on his thick shaft. He let out a long groan, and suddenly she realized what was coming, her eyes going wide. The apple-sized seed tanks pulled up tight against her chin while he began to cum. His shaft bucked and jumped, seated deep in her throat. Stretched at her throat was, she could feel the thick tube along the bottom swell as the bulge forced its way along the length of the shaft to fire from the swollen head like a cannon, dumping his thick seed directly into her throat. She let out a strangled moan around his shaft, the sensation of her daddy cumming in her throat nearly enough to make her cum. Slowly as he came he pulled her back, each new blast of seed coating her throat with his essence. Finally she pulled back to the point that just the head was still in her mouth. The massive cock fired another shot, drowning her mouth in the taste of his hot, creamy seed. She struggled desperately to swallow what he offered, but it was just too much for her. As the next blast came, it burst forth from the corners of her mouth, and still she struggled to gulp it down fast enough. But as the next spurt fired, it was just too much, and it slipped from her mouth, splattering great blasts of hot white spunk all over her face and tits. The deluge continued for what felt like ages until finally it tapered off, her face nearly obscured beneath a messy mask of creamy cum. He took a moment to milk the last few drops from his length onto her outstretched tongue, which she eagerly accepted, lapping it up.

She wiped the thick spunk from her eyes and licked her fingers with a wicked grin. "Daddy, you taste delicious. Did I do good?" She asked, coyly as she looked up at him.

He looked down at his cock, specifically at the ring of black lipstick she'd left around the very base of his mighty rod, and grinned. "You did great, baby girl." He said, then looked back to his messy little girl as licked and sucked one hard nipple clean of his load. He pulled off his undershirt and offered it to her with a chuckle. "Let's get you cleaned up." He said, using the cloth as a towel. When the task was complete he smirked at the sight, her makeup was all smeared, smudged, running, and generally ruined. "Looks like we're gonna need more than a shirt, huh?" He shook his head with a grin as his little girl pouted.

He held out a hand and helped her to her feet with a soft smirk. "Alright, you head upstairs and get your makeup all taken care of, I'll clean up down here and meet you up there." He said.

"Yes, daddy~" She commented, rolling her eyes at the way he sounded like regular old dad again. Then her eyes widened as she felt a sharp sting on her butt. Looking back, he grinned, straightening back up after the swat. "Double time, ya little slut!" He chided, and she hopped into movement with a giggle. "My bedroom, ten minutes! And keep the boots on!" He called after her with a smirk, then turned and went to work cleaning up.

12