Daddy's Home Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a soft crush as her juicy rear flattened against Richard's hips, his impossible length hilted inside her, hips pressed tight against her sculpted ass. Both let out a deep groan, their voices mingling in satisfaction, relief, and pleasure. Diamond sat on her friend's father's hips, the biggest cock she'd ever seen filling her gripping ass like nothing before. She could feel it throbbing deep inside, like a second heartbeat, twitching and jerking around, lodged deep in her tight hole. She was speechless with the sensation. For an instant, she felt like her balance was going, like she was tipping backward, but she swiftly realized he was guiding her back, laying her back down on his chest. Her body still twitched around his girth, her massive ebony orbs swaying with each deep breath, still barely restrained by her tube-top.

She could feel his warm, strong hands as they slid up her sides and her body, their arcing path tracing them over her abs before they went further north, up to her chest, to her swaying, wobbling mounds. His strong fingers sank into the tender, pliable flesh, through the stretched black fabric of her top. The sensitive orbs reacted to his commanding grasp, the pleasure provoking a soft moan as it countered the aching throb from her abused asshole. Suddenly, his fingers curled into fists, the fabric dragging over her sensitive nipples as he seized hold of her top. His chest rumbled against her back as he gave a growl, his powerful arms straining as the fabric gave way with a loud rip. Her heaving tits spilled free, ebony peaks hardening even further under the kiss of cool air as they wobbled and swayed with her movements.

Diamond's elbow caught him in the ribs as he casually discarded her ruined top. "F-Fucker..." She cursed, both her voice and the blow lacking her usual fire, her body still struggling to adapt to the overwhelming pleasures of the titanic rod planted deep inside her tight, gripping ass. A follow-up strike died in favor of a wide-eyed moan as his hips suddenly bucked up from the couch, grinding his shaft into her tender tunnel. His ivory rod drilled into her welcoming depths, crushing her plentiful ass-flesh against his hips to get another inch of penetration. Her body reacted instantly, pleasure with only a touch of the pain she'd grown used to making her gasp and moan with surprise and lust. His hands returned to her volleyball-sized tits, his pale fingers a stark contrast to her mahogany flesh as they kneaded her orbs eagerly. His fingertips sought out her dark nipples with practiced ease, casually toying with the sensitive pleasure-buds. His chest rumbled against her back once more as he growled with lust, and he began to thrust in earnest.

Again and again he thrust his hips against her juicy ass, hips smacking loudly against the thick, jiggling ass-flesh as he bounced his hips off the couch springs to hammer his fat shaft deep into her twitching, well-stretched asshole. Diamond moaned freely as his pace quickened, each thrust of his thick, vein-marbled tube steak rocking her mind with overwhelming sensation. Her muscles twitched and spasmed as the intense sensations short-circuited her body. Tension built deep inside her as his fat rod invaded her ass over and over. With each stroke, the pain grew weaker, the pleasure sharper. The tension was becoming unbearable, the pleasure too much. She couldn't contain it. All at once, something inside her gave way, and the knot of tension exploded like a grenade. A shockwave of white-hot pleasure rolled through her body, every muscle it touched locking up almost painfully. All thought was seared away as it struck her mind, and she heard herself mindlessly howling out every last gasp of air in her lungs in a deep, ragged cry that walked the edge between scream and moan.

It seemed to take an eternity for the inferno of pleasure to abate and her thoughts to reform, her body still trembling with the last gasps of the sudden orgasm, her mahogany skin gleaming with a soft sheen of sweat as she panted for breath. Below her, she could feel Rich's rock-hard muscles, his body still as she came spectacularly from the brutal pounding of her juicy rear. She could still feel his immense shaft, an unyielding, iron-hard slab of cockmeat buried to the hilt inside her. She could still feel it deep inside, filling her, stretching her to accommodate its insane girth, still hard as ever.

Something inside her stirred at that sensation. Her competitive side roared back to the forefront of her mind. She couldn't just let him one-up her like that. She had to get him back. She wouldn't let him win so easily. She said nothing as she suddenly braced one hand on his chest and pushed herself upright on his hips, shivering as she felt his shaft shift slightly inside her. His fearsome rod was still buried to the hilt in her asshole, seated snug inside her, and when she moved, it shifted, until it was jutting straight up from his hips. Diamond began to shift slowly, planting one leg, then swinging the other around, keeping her body still until she got a solid foothold. Then, she twisted, and Rich let out a deep groan at the novel sensation, closing his eyes for a moment. when he opened them once more, diamond loomed over him, her hands braced on his mighty pecs as she straddled his hips, her heavy tits swaying beneath her as she leaned forward with a cocky, almost predatory grin.

"My turn." She half-growled and half-purred, giving her hips a playful wiggle like a dog eager to chase down a ball. Suddenly, she lifted her hips, drawing a deep groan from Rich as her tight balloon knot gripped his girth, milking the length of his shaft hungrily. Before he could react she slammed them back down, hips smacking loudly against his as she hilted the brutish cock once again. She let out a moan of her own as she was filled once more, the pleasure coursing through her, but she didn't let up. Her hips wiggled lewdly as they pressed against his, making her depths tighten and writhe around his length in new, incredible ways.

Again and again she rose and fell, her hips rolling on his cock faster and faster. Soon she was slamming her hips down on his, riding him at a furious gallop, her tight asshole devouring a foot of thick marble cock with each rhythmic crash of flesh on flesh, the sound filling the room. The ever-quickening beat blending with the moans and groans of their mutual lust. The vice-like grip of her ebony o-ring milked his length with each stroke, the fearsome shaft throbbing deep inside her as she rode him hard. Her heavy tits swayed with each movement, the hanging orbs wobbling and jiggling alluringly as she moved. Her breaths came out in ragged moans and panting breaths as his crown speared deep into her ass, then dragged over her walls with each movement, drawing shuddering waves of pleasure from her depths, her fingernails scratching over his pecs with each surge. Through it all, her eyes studied him, watching his expressions as he savored her ass, grin widening with each groan or gasp she drew from him.

Her aggressive riding certainly seemed to be getting results. He groaned and grunted, gritting his teeth. He could feel his pleasure building toward release, but he wasn't just gonna take it. His hands lunged forward, and his powerful grip once more settled onto the natural flare of her hips, fingers sinking into dark flesh possessively. He growled, the rumbling rolling through Diamond's fingertips, and bucked his hips up to meet hers as they fell. Her eyes widened in surprise and her head rolled back as a louder moan suddenly forced itself from her lips, pleasure crashing through her. But her surprise was short lived, and as her gaze once more fell to his, he saw a fire in her eyes, the predatory grin on her face returning as she let loose a growl of her own. As he began to thrust again, she slammed her hips down harder, redoubling her efforts. Her hips whipped down to meet his thrusts, bodies slamming together loudly, her ass quivering with the force of each impact. Couch springs squeaked in complaint as the two powerhouses fucked like animals, each meeting the other with equal fury, moans, groans, and lusty growls ringing out.

With each titanic impact, their cries grew louder and louder, soon filling the high-ceilinged living room and likely the rest of the house. Suddenly, the sounds crescendoed as one, their bodies slamming together one final time before they exploded in pleasure. His balls pulled tight to the base of his throbbing, wildly jerking shaft as her depths began to spasm around his immense girth. Her o-ring seized tight, almost threatening to tear his monster off as gallons of white-hot seed rushed through his body, boiling up from his potent seed-tanks. His fat cum-channel bulged with the sheer volume of creamy spunk, swelling with enough force to pry open the death grip of her entrance and surge through, up the length of his mighty rod. Their voices peaked with pleasure as it washed over then in unison, rolling through their nerves like wildfire as thick seed blasted from the flared tip of his titanic shaft and into her welcoming depths. Her upper body fell to his chest, her breasts flattening against his muscular pecs as pleasure stole her strength. Oceans of cum flooded her depths, pouring deep into her body with one might spurt after another, his mighty rod lurching with each volley. Their voices sank to a long, deep groan as the peak passed and they were left in the long, slowly-loosening grasp of pleasure, occasionally twitching and groaning a bit louder as his seemingly endless seed continued to flow into her depths.

Nearly a minute later, the two were panting heavily, bodies gleaming with sweat as they lay in a pile of tangled limbs, trying to catch their breath as they savored the afterglow of a truly epic climax. Diamond was the first to move, slowly pushing herself up to a kneeling position, Richard's gargantuan shaft still lodged deep inside her. She bit her lip and braced herself as she slowly, slowly began to lift herself up, her gripping ring squeezing at each inch that passed, as though it wasn't willing to let go just yet. With a few soft whimpers, she finally reached the head, and with a soft pop, she was off it. Her backdoor sealed shut in moments, only a tiny trickle of pearly cream escaping to cascade down her thigh, contrasting sharply with her mahogany flesh. She climbed down off the couch, stepping cautiously, and saying nothing. Rich caught a tiny wince before she turned her back to him, and turned her gaze to the floor.

Finding her goal, she bent down, treating him to a rather spectacular view of her jiggling, plump rear, a sight impressive enough to earn an appreciative pulse from his cock where it lay against his abs. When she straightened back up, her hand held her phone, and she held it out before her, staring intensely into the dark screen, her features hardening incrementally. Swiftly her thumbs went to work, swiping and tapping in an inscrutable pattern. She shifted, planting one hand on a wide hip, the other raising the phone to her ear, the faint sound of ringing audible even at this distance. As he watched, he could see her body language stiffen, her muscles tense, her shoulders squared, her foot tapping impatiently. He suddenly felt sorry for whoever was waiting on the other end of the line. There was a click, and she opened her mouth, then hesitated, shutting it, foot tapping faster, letting out an irritated huff.

There a soft beep, and she spoke immediately, her tone level, cold, and harsh. "Martin. This isn't working for me. It's over. We're through. For good. Don't bother begging or trying to win me back this time. You fucked it up, and I'm done with you. Accept it and hang up the phone, or I'll have to drive the point home." She warned, pausing for a moment to take a deep breath. When she spoke again, the cold harshness was replaced with burning anger. "Well, because you can't fucking leave it alone, here's all the reasons WHY I'm dumping your sorry ass. You're jealous, possessive, and paranoid, but you still somehow managed to never be there for me when I need you. That alone would be plenty, but I'm just getting started. You're obsessed with your fucking lacrosse, and it's fucked up your priorities to the point that you care about a damn game more than your girlfriend. If that weren't enough, you're always an asshole to my friends when I'm with you and hitting on them when I'm not around, and your sorry ass is not worth giving them up. Twelve inches is worth a lot of shit, Martin, but you somehow managed to pull it off. Congratulations, I'll be sure to let every girl in the school know what a colossal waste of fucking time you are." She finished, her tone shifting to mock praise.

There was a moment of silence as she finished her rant but she didn't pull the phone from her ear. Rich thought he might have heard a beep, but she didn't move. He could see her stance relaxing slowly before she spoke again, her tone softer this time. "I... I've found somebody else, Martin. I won't tell you who, you don't know him. He's always been there for me when I needed him. He's always been good and kind and gentle, even when I didn't appreciate him. All my friends love him. He's the biggest, strongest guy I know, and I know he'd fight for me, even if I don't deserve it. He's... he's really hot, too, and he knows how to treat a woman. He's everything you aren't and more." She added, then paused. "And Martin? He'd bigger than you." She added, giving a final twist of the knife before she finally pulled the phone from her ear and tapping the red symbol with a note of finality.

She let out a sigh, the tension in her body visibly relaxing, before she turned on her heel to face Rich once again. He was grinning broadly, lounging back on the couch casually, and opened his mouth before she swiftly cut him off, planting a hand on her hip and furrowing her brown. "Just so you know, Dick, that was a private phone call. If I found out you were eavesdropping on my private conversation, I would pretty much have to kick your pasty white ass black and blue." She warned. Rich suppressed his grin to a smirk, and held up his hands in a gesture of innocence, shaking his head.

She suddenly bend down, scooping up the torn strip of fabric that was the remains of her black tube-top, holding it up with a look of displeasure as she stepped forward. "You know you're buying a replacement for this, right? Maybe two. This was my favorite tube-top, after all, and they don't exactly stock my size everywhere." She informed him matter-of-factly as she stepped toward him, taking the fabric in both hands. She slipped to her knees beside the couch, saying nothing more, and with a quick motion, wrapped the scrap of material around the base of his marble shaft. Taking it in both hands, she worked the loop of material up and down its length, an inch or two at a time, twisting it around the shaft with each pump. Slowly the unconventional handjob moved up his length, from root to tip, carefully wiping the length clean as it passed. As she reached the crown, she took a little extra time to polish the flared, smooth tip with the soft, stretchy material. "God, how the fuck is this still hard..." she muttered, her tone somewhere between angry and impressed.

With the task complete, the mahogany-skinned amazon wasted no time. She tossed the cum-stained scrap aside and sprang onto the couch once more, practically pouncing Rich as she stood astride his hips, one hand braced on his pecs while the other took hold of his titanic fuckstick and aimed it straight up. Her long legs folded, and her hips dropped until the fist-sized head of his monstrous marble pillar just barely kissed the hot, dripping lips of her needy slit. She gave him a teasing grin, wagging her hips side to side as she steered the tip over her sensitive lips. As her petals parted, the tip slipped between them, and she bit her lip, her nails dragging on his chest, and let herself sink.

He groaned out as her warm, wet entrance spread to accommodate his thick helmet, stretching wide, then hesitating, before finally stretching wider still. Her ass had been incredible, but nothing quite compared to the pleasures of a tender pussy experiencing his girth for the first time. Stretched wider than ever before, her weight drove her pussy down until it finally engulfed the broad, gleaming head in its hungry embrace, the muscles of her channel rolling over the head as sensation overwhelmed them. She let out a moan of her own as she sank further and further, each inch of progress bringing new pleasures as he slowly filled her aching slit. Her pussy milked at his length with a mind of its own, chaotically gripping around his shaft. As she passed six inches, she was still for a moment, eyes squeezed shut, teeth sunk into her bottom lip, head tilted back as pleasure rolled through her, breasts heaving with her deep, sighing breaths. When her eyes opened once mores, she whipped her head forward to look into his eyes, a competitive flame burning within them. "Come on, Dick, fuck me like a man!" She challenged, rolling her hips, her pussy spasming wildly with the sudden shift.

He groaned again, unable to refuse such an appealing challenge. His hands slid over her hips, passing their familiar perch atop her hips to seize a double-handful of juicy ass-flesh, fingers sinking into the flesh, kneading her ample ass like dough. The angle made her back arch like a bow, and she gasped at the unexpected sensation. His arms stiffened, and he gave a rumbling growl in his chest as her forced her ass down as he bucked up to meet it. She cried out, overwhelmed by the sudden sensation of another six inches boring into her depths in an instant, brutally stretching her sensitive slit wider than ever before. A full foot of thick, veiny cock disappeared into her hungry pussy, the wide knob grinding over sensitive spots she didn't even know she had, before striking a familiar obstruction deep inside her. He probed the firm, unyielding wall inside her with his crown, each grind making her twitch slightly with the sharp rush of sensation. He paused there, just under a third of his monstrous, meaty cock still outside her dripping slit, her juices running down his length in tiny, glistening rivulets. He looked up to meet her gaze, her face a mix of surprise and pleasure, eyes unfocused. When she realized he was looking, her lips curled into a cocky grin. "Is that all you got?" She demanded, the implication clear enough.

With a fearsome growl, he suddenly moved, rising from the couch, keeping his cock planted deep in Diamond's juicy slit as he shifted. Diamond gave a gasp of surprise as he sent her sprawling to her back, her head coming to rest just short of the arm of the couch as he rolled with her, planting his knees. He seized her long, strong legs, one at a time, and braced them on his shoulders as he leaned forward, looming over her as he planted his hands on the arm of the couch just above her head. His muscular frame eclipsed the ceiling light, his powerful body hanging over her, like it was about to crush her. Her eyes widened as he gave her a wicked grin, and began to move.

Diamond gasped as he suddenly dragged his hips back, the angle making the flared crown of his titanic cock drag over every sensitive spot she had, all the way until the rim teased her entrance, leaving an aching emptiness in his wake. Then, with a mighty thrust, he drove back in once more, his muscles straining and he barreled into her depths like a freight train only to crash into her impenetrable barrier. She hissed with the jolt of pleasure and pain the rolled out from her deepest parts. He hesitated for an instant, just long enough for her to snap "Come on, harder, you fucker!" with a growl that turned to a moan and he repeated the motion, faster. It was like his brutal, beefy cock was flipping every switch in her pussy with each motion. Each deep, grinding thrust trained her pussy to accept him, reshaping her, erasing all traces of Martin's foot-long in the process.