Daddy's Home Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He fucked her like a machine, a pistoning, pounding engine of lust, slowly accelerating with each mighty, mechanical drive of his hips. He hammered deep into her again and again, driving his unrelenting iron rod against the unyielding wall deep within her. Soon he was brutally jackhammering against it, his hips almost a blur as he drove into it again and again. Each deep, driving stroke provoked a sharp burst of pain and pleasure, a tiny explosion that made her body flinch, her breath hitch. She was moaning and screaming wildly as he pounded her slit, each stroke making the sound stutter. Her pussy gripped and milked at his girth wildly as he pounded at the gates to depths no man had ever gone before.

He growled in frustration and yet another fearsome thrust came to an abrupt stop, his crown crushed against the unyielding wall. He wasn't making any progress as far as he could tell, her defenses were simply too strong. He gave another stalled stroke and growled once more. He wasn't going to be able to overpower her like this. That thought set off an idea that made his lips curl into a mischievous grin. He let his arms relax, lowering his head toward the moaning, screaming dark-skinned beauty beneath him, his hips still pounding rhythmically into her depths. His lips to her ear, he whispered a simple command. Almost immediately, she began to thrash and squirm violently, and he barely managed to get his head out of the way in time as she began to whip her head side to side, spewing curses and invectives through her moans and cries. "Never! AAH! Fuck yo-OOH! Pervert! Piece of- OOHHHH GOD! ASSHOLE!" she snarled furiously. Her body told a different story though, her hungry pussy suddenly gripping tight around his length, her thrashing conveniently grinding her hips up to meet his in time with his brutal thrusts. He simply grinned, relentlessly pounding his massive cock deep into her.

"You twisted - FUCK! I won't -HA-AHH! You can't -OHHHH!" She stammered, snarled, moaned and gasped as he pounded away without pause, his hips a blur as he drove deep into her gripping, sensitive slit. Giving up on forming real sentences, she opted for silence, gritting her teeth tight, hissing out angry huffs and the occasional groan as he struck the perfect spot deep inside her pussy. He expertly worked every inch of her slit, shifting the angle of his hips to seek out new pleasure buttons with each stroke, her own thrashings making it even easier. After a few tense moments, he saw her eyes roam down between her tits, drawn to the scene of his huge white cock pounding and pleasuring her ebony slit. He felt a tiny give as something inside her relaxed, her thrashing growing weaker.

She couldn't take it any longer. She was on the edge. She could feel his throbbing meat at the very entrance to her deepest depths with each unstoppable stroke, she she could see his monster driving in and out, and the mind-boggling length that remained outside her. What would it feel like to have it all? To have it in her deepest depths? If it felt this good so far... she bit her lip, trying to fight off the urge, only for his ivory cock to slam into her once more, and shatter the last of her willpower. "Ohhh, fuck it, fucking BREED ME WITH YOUR BIG WHITE DIIIIICK!" she howled out the words , throwing her head back, her hips bucking up against his strokes eagerly. His iron-hard rod drove against her barrier one final time, her hips thrusting up at exactly the right moment as she surrendered to her lust, and it plowed through like a freight train. The final six inches disappeared into her as he stuffed his fat head into her womb, burying his immense cock to the hilt in her hungry, spasming slit. His thick, throbbing knob drove into her womb until it reached the very back, the velvet walls a sharp contrast to the iron grip strangling and milking his girth as he claimed every last inch of her.

With that, every facade fell away, and she moaned and groaned without reserve, reveling in the unimaginable pleasures as he began to ravage her fertile depths with deep, powerful strokes. Her moans soon turned to an endless babble of one lusty plea after another, begging him for more and praising his prowess, her voice rising to scream out her words as her pleasure surged over and over. "Ohh, FUCK, it feels so GOOD! I LOVE it! I love your COCK! Oh, it's so BIG! So DEEP! Martin's NOTHING compared to you! Ohh, FUCK, I'm gonna CUM! You're gonna make me CUM SO HARD! Ohh, god, cum with me! Cum IN me! I want it DEEP in me! In my womb! Pump me FULL! DROWN my womb in your SEED! Ohh, fuck, KNOCK ME UP! I want it! I want YOUR baby! Fill me up, give me a baby, give me TWINS, TRIPLETS! Ohh GOD, fucking BREED ME GOOD!" She begged with desperate abandon, imploring him as she groped for his rock hard muscles, struggling to pull him closer as she felt her climax closing in.

His mind could scarcely believe what he was hearing, but his cock didn't care if she was lying or not. He'd been holding back until he could get it all in, and the immense pleasure of plunging into her unprotected, fertile womb combined with this new stimulation was just too much to resist. He could hold back the flood no more, and he let out a deep, soulful groan as the pleasure grew beyond his control. He hammered his hips down and forward, grinding his hips against hers with his full weight, his balls tightening up against her ass as the root of his shaft ground into her clit. Seed welled up from his apple-sized balls and coursed up the length of his member in an unstoppable surge of white-hot cum. It blasted from his shaft like a cannon, striking deep in her womb, the heat and force of the first volley alone enough to make her moan. Again and again his shaft fired, swiftly flooding her fertile depths with thick, hot seed. He could feel her body beneath him and around him as it instantly reacted to the deluge, but he couldn't stop it now, it blasted forth again and again and again, drowning her womb until it strained to contain it all.

Diamond didn't realize what was happening until a moment after he planted himself to the hilt in her. The instant after the thought struck her, it was echoed by a sudden flood of unparallelled pleasure from deep inside her belly. The air was forced from her lungs in a lusty moan that mingled with Rich's groan as she was struck by the biggest, deepest orgasm she'd ever experienced. It was unlike anything she'd ever experienced. She was plunged into a sea of pleasure, the pleasure suffusing her entire body in an instant. It was so huge, so incredibly strong, it was almost terrifying, but its touch was gentle, a deep, resonating satisfaction that made her body sing out with pleasure, her muscles locked up and trembling as her mind was swept away, eyes wide, her mouth open, moan long-since died as she forgot to breathe. She could feel everything happening to her body with perfect clarity, each pulse of his perfect cock, every hot rush of seed pumping into her womb. The intensity rose and fell with each new surge of cum, her body out of control in the grasp of her mind-shattering pleasure. She could feel her abs bowing out as he pumped at least a gallon of potent seed into her, and all she could feel at that thought was satisfaction.

As the two were finally released from their prolonged climaxes, his arms gave out, and he fell forward, sagging until his head hung just above hers, still hilted in her cum-stuffed womb. Without even thinking about it, she craned her neck up and pressed her lips to his in a warm, grateful kiss. He blinked, surprised, but soon met her kiss with equal tenderness. Soon tongues danced as they leisurely savored each other and the soft, pleasant buzz of afterglow. When their lips finally parted, she spoke, her chestnut eyes looking deep into his as they lay together. "I'm sorry for being a bitch." she offered, sounding ashamed of herself. "I really liked you for a long time, you know. You were always nice to me, and handsome, and all mature... But you never looked at me like that, even when I started getting curves. I tried all sorts of stupid tricks to try and get your attention. I even started dating Martin to... I dunno anymore, make you jealous, or show you I was dateable, I guess. When nothing worked, I tried to give you up, to devote myself to martin... I guess at some point, I tried to convince myself that if I couldn't have you, you weren't worth having. Sour grapes, you know? I don't know, I don't even know why I'm telling you all this..." she muttered, shaking her head and averting her gaze.

"Well, don't stop there, it's just starting to get good!" A female voice called out. The two whipped their heads around to find the source, only to see Anna and Sam leaning on the back of the couch at the other end, wide grins on their faces and cell phones out, aimed in their direction.

"That 'I'm sorry for being a bitch' line is about to be my new ringtone for you, this is golden." Sam commented, grin widening even further.

Anna looked to Sam, putting on a fake british accent. "Really now? Personally, I'm rather partial to 'Oh god, fucking breed me good', myself." She replied, then broke into giggles.

He glanced in the other direction, seeing Aiko and Rosa lingering over by the stairs, trying not the giggle out loud.

Before he even had time to blink, he was on his back again, and Diamond was in the middle of vaulting over the back of the couch, Anna and Sam already scrambling into a run, shrieking with laughter. He sat up just in time to see Diamond hot on the girl's heels. He had to admit, it was pretty funny to see her running just a little bit bow-legged.