Daddy's Home Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rich's heavy balls tightened up, and Anna's lusty pleas became mindless moans as his nuts beat against her clit with every thrust. He slammed his hips forward again, driving into her to the hilt with a note of finality as he let out a powerful groan. His balls churned, thick, potent seed boiling up inside them, coursing up the length of his titanic shaft. His cock throbbed larger inside her, stretching her even wider, prying open her womb to make way for his creamy spunk. Finally, his cock fired, a torrent of thick, white-hot cum spraying into her unprotected womb like a firehose. The first blast alone flooded her depths with a steaming-hot pint of potent spunk, her womb ballooning as her barrier sealed tight around his arm-thick invader.

With the first impact of Rich's liquid heat in her womb, Anna was overcome by another mind-numbing implosion of pleasure. She came harder than ever before, her tongue lolling out as her eyes rolled skyward. Her pussy spasmed hungrily around him, milking his fat shaft for every last drop of cum, even as blast after blast overfilled her fertile womb. Time lost all meaning in the grip of orgasmic bliss, her every sense shutting down, the only sensation left to her the surges of pleasure that came each time he fired another blast of cum into her womb, prolonging her seemingly endless climax.

When Anna's senses finally came back to her, she blinked, casting her gaze around the kitchen. Sam sat to her right, her head rolled back over the back of her chair, her skin shimmering with sweat as she panted, her fingertips glistening as they emerged from between her thighs. Rosa was staring with obvious envy at Anna's bulging womb, biting her lip as she rubbed a hand absently over her own recently-stuffed belly. Diamond stood off to the side, trying to look disinterested as she ate standing against the far wall, but the plate of food in her hand was barely touched. Anna could feel Rich behind her, his still-stiff mega-cock planted deep in her oversensitive, cum-stuffed womb, his hips still pressed against her thick ass. She panted for breath, still trembling with the last sensations of her climax. Then her eyes fell on a newcomer.

Aiko stood in the doorway to the kitchen, her cheeks burning bright red as she tried to look away from the scene, only to have her eyes drawn back to it over and over as she fidgeted. She was clearly dressed for school, a long skirt and button-up blouse, her backpack in one hand. "Umm..." she stammered, drawing the gazes of all the girls in the room. "It's... It's seven-fifteen..." she finally managed, pointing to the kitchen clock.

The girls looked to the clock, their eyes widening, then, all at once, they burst into panicked motion.

---

"This had better not be another crazy diet..." Diamond muttered warningly, taking her gaze from Rosa's uneaten breakfast and glaring pointedly at the latina's back as she left the table.

Rosa froze. "No, I just... I'm just kinda full. I, uh... already ate." she offered in explanation, turning to glance at the head of the table pointedly. She darted around the corner before the issue could be pressed. "Can I use your eyeliner, Sam?" she called back from out of sight.

Sam dropped her fork, her eyes going wide in a moment of panic. "Oh, fuck, I still have to do my makeup!" she exclaimed, her chair scraping over the tile as she leapt to her feet and bolted out of the room.

"You better go light today! I'm not gonna be late just so you can be even whiter than usual!" Diamond called after Sam. She shook her head, a subtle, wry smirk spreading across her lips as she pushed out from the table and stood, depositing her empty plate in the sink and walking out of the room.

Rich was suddenly the only one left, the room quiet but for the soft crunch of his teeth pulverizing the last strip of bacon. He sat at the head of the now-empty table, naked and still, his eyes closed as he savored his last bite of meaty goodness. He swallowed, letting out a soft groan of satisfaction, and leaned back in his chair, glancing down.

Aiko's warm chestnut eyes shone up at Rich, glossy with lust as she lovingly ran her tongue over one of the massive orbs dangling like ripe fruit from the root of the oaken bough thrusting proudly from his hips. The petite Japanese teen kneeled at his feet, hidden in the shadow of the dinner table, both tiny hands wrapped around the root of his pulsing cock, failing to close around its immense girth. Her tongue slid up, slowly tracing the underside of his foot-and-a-half shaft, following the winding course of one bulging vein along the insanely thick slab of cock. The thick, pearly mix of his seed and Anna's nectar that coated his length gathered on her trailing tongue until it flicked at the flared ridge of the crown. Her lips and eyes closed as she savored the heady mouthful before giving an audible gulp, her eyes looking up at him once again with dazed adoration.

Rich smirked. "You know, you could have just used a towel."

Aiko's eyes cleared, and her cheeks suddenly flushed bright red, burning with embarrassment as she turned her gaze to the side shyly. She was the image of innocence, with her tiny frame, her modest clothes, and her silky black pigtails with straight-trimmed bangs. And yet, she kneeled on the tile obediently, her long skirt gathered above her knees, and when she drew in a breath, the buttons of her pure white blouse strained to hold back the grapefruit-sized breasts that looked positively lewd on her body. Her fingers tightened around Rich's monstrous cock, shifting it to hide her face from his gaze in what had to be the cutest moment in any handjob in history. "I... I don't... mind... if it's you..." she managed to breathe.

Rich hungrily drank in the scene before him. Just looking at Aiko inspired wicked, sinful desires. He wanted to tease her, to toy with her. He wanted to make her admit that she wasn't so innocent after all. He wanted to break the mask and show the world the true nature behind her 'good girl' exterior. When she said something like that, he just couldn't resist. "You, who?" he pressed.

Aiko bit her lip, hesitant. "You... Master..." she corrected herself, obediently.

Rich's smirk widened. He pushed his chair back, away from the table, and rose to his feet. Aiko blinked in confusion, the object of her attentions suddenly pulled from her grasp, and looked up at him. With the light behind him, he loomed over her as an intimidating, square-shouldered silhouette. A symbol of manliness. But then, he bent forward, his face coming into the light, revealing his warm smile as he reached out to her, beckoning. Her hand came up, hesitantly, settling into his palm

Aiko gasped as Rich's strong hand closed around hers, pulling her up and forward. She scrambled to her feet, barely able to get them underneath her before she was swept off them. A strong arm came down, circling her slender waist and pulling her up and in, her supple body melting against the warm, unyielding muscle of his abs instinctively, lifted up to her tiptoes. In his embrace, she felt so small, so fragile. He was more than a foot taller than her and probably three times her weight, all of it muscle. He could crush her if he so much as sneezed. And yet... she'd never felt safer. She nuzzled her cheek into his warm, granite chest and let out a sigh of contentment.

Rich's hand released Aiko's wrist, coming forward to cradle her chin with thumb and forefinger and steer her gaze to lock with his. His sapphire orbs looked deep into her hazel eyes for a long moment, and she found herself unable to look away. "Tell me what you want." he commanded, that deep, powerful, dominating voice resonating his chest against hers.

Aiko's cheeks burned with shame as the answer came to mind immediately. She wanted to look away, to hide her face, but she couldn't tear her eyes from Rich's unwavering gaze. Her mouth opened, her body driven to obey, but no words came forth, her mind struggling to hold them back. "...You, Master." she confessed.

The dam of shame broke with the admission, and the words poured from Aiko's lips like a river unleashed. "I... I could hear them... the other girls... moaning. All morning. I had to get ready, though. Mother would be so angry if I was late... I wouldn't be able to come over anymore. But I could hear them all. I wanted you to... to burst into the room, to... take me! I knew I would be late if you did, but I didn't care! I wanted you to... to fuck me! And keep fucking me! For hours and hours! I wanted you to keep me home and pump me full of your babies all day long!" she confessed her fantasy, biting her lip as the last words poured forth, almost like she was trying to hold them back from reaching him.

Rich smirked playfully, releasing Aiko's chin. His strong fingers grazed lightly over the sensitive skin on the side of her neck. Suddenly, he gripped, his hand cupping the base of her skull and pulling her up and forward. His head came down, and their lips met with a furious passion. His tongue drove between her lips, coiling around hers, his ravenous hunger stealing her breath away. He released her waist, his hand roaming south to suddenly seize a greedy handful of her tight bubble butt, strong fingers kneading the pliable flesh roughly through her skirt. His arm flexed, and suddenly she felt her tiptoes leave the floor entirely. He barely seemed to notice lifting her nearly-helpless form, pulling her bodily into his possessive grasp.

Aiko was a good girl. She always got perfect grades. She was never late to school, her clubs, or her after school lessons. She was always well-behaved and obedient. She never got involved with drugs, gangs, or worst of all, boys. She wasn't the kind of girl who would ever do anything really bad. She wouldn't tongue-kiss a man old enough to be her father. Or fantasize about getting knocked up by a strong man with a huge cock. Or touch herself when she should be getting ready for school. But... here she was.

Aiko shivered at the reality of the situation hit her. Rich's tongue, the tongue of a man twenty years her senior, coiled with hers as he held her body against his in an unbreakable grip, kneading her ass hungrily. He wanted her so badly, and he was so very, very strong... She couldn't fight what he would do to her. So... it wasn't really her fault, was it? She was still a good girl. Even if she kissed him back a little bit. Even if she wrapped her arms around his broad, powerful shoulders and held on tight. Even if she spread her legs as he lifted her higher and higher. Even if she moaned a little bit into his mouth when she felt something hot and hard touch her thigh. She was still a good girl... right?

Rich let go of Aiko's head, her grip on his shoulders holding her close enough to maintain their passionate lip-lock. His hand descended, slipping underneath her long skirt and coming back up until its fingers found her pure white panties. The digits probed the material, finding the edge, then slipping underneath and curling suddenly, pulling it aside. She shivered as she felt the kiss of cool air on her flushed, wet womanhood. A moment later, the cool air was replaced with something iron-hard and red-hot pushing against her slit, grinding into the lips of her her desperately needy pussy. Her eyes flew open wide, her lips pulling from his as she gasped at the sensation. His head shot forward, biting playfully at her lower lip and tugging, pulling her forward into another passionate kiss.

Its task complete, Rich's hand released Aiko's panties, moving to join its brother, gripping and knead at her tight little ass with both hands. Together, they steered her hips this way and that, pushing them down to grind her incredibly tight, wet slit over the fat, flared head of his massive shaft. She moaned, her voice lost in their lustful kiss, her heels hooking around his waist to urge him on silently. He pushed harder, the broad, blunt tip of his cock inexorably spreading her tender petals apart. The kiss broke as her cries grew too loud to contain, growing louder and louder as she opened wider and wider, pain and pleasure melting together. Her nails scratched at his shoulders as her fingers curled to fists, her mind assaulted by sensation.

Suddenly, Aiko's cries rose an octave, her eyes going wide as Rich's impossibly thick shaft pushed into her, spreading her open like nothing else ever could. He was inside her. She didn't have time to adjust to the massive penetration before Rich's arms flexed again. He pushed, sinking inch after inch of titanic cock into her gripping, twitching pussy, stretching her open once again. She moaned, her shame swiftly eroding under the tide of sensations rolling over her mind. Her body sang with pleasure as the unstoppable, searing-hot shaft speared into her, the pleasure cast in sharp relief by the pain as she stretched around him. She was insanely tight, her walls squeezing down on him like a silken vise, her toned core tight as he impaled her on his monstrous member.

Suddenly, Aiko's eyes went even wider. There was an impact deep in her core, sending an electric surge of pleasure racing through her, her entire body lighting up in a flash of pleasure that faded as quickly as it began. Rich's unstoppable cock paused, the flared crown pressed tight against her inner barrier, pushing against the gates of her womb. He groaned as her entire body clenched around around the full foot of cock planted deep in her tiny pussy. He tightened his grip on her ass, grinding the barrier down onto his cock, making her whimper with the intense sensation. His lips curled into a wicked grin, and he spoke a single word, a deep, commanding voice rumbling out of his chest. "Beg."

Aiko looked up at Rich with a look of helpless disbelief. Was he really going to make her beg? Now? When he was finally so deep inside her, when they were running desperately low on time? She couldn't bear to stop now, not after all this. He wasn't moving. She couldn't move, not with him holding her this tight. She squirmed helplessly in his grip, but it wasn't enough. She had no choice. It wasn't her fault. "M-Master... Please..." She pleaded desperately. She gave a soft whimper she he didn't move, and tried again. "Master... please... fuck me! Please, fuck me! I need it! I... I'm a bad girl! I wanted it so bad! I listened to you fucking and I played with my pussy! I wanted it to be me! I'm begging, Master, please, punish me! I've been a dirty girl, so use me like one! Use my naughty pussy, use my womb! Make me dirty deep inside! Stain me with your seed, mark my womb!" she wailed desperately, shame fading into memory as her body grew hotter with every word.

"Good girl." Rich whispered. Aiko's heart soared at the praise, her pussy twitching as he squeezed her ass hard. His arms flexed again, and he hauled her up his cock, making her moan again as his flared head tugged at her inner walls. Her vision swam with sparks of pleasure as he lifted her up until his crown was barely inside her. Then he pushed. With a mighty flex, he slammed his hips forward, driving a foot of thick cock back into her. Her eyes and mouth opened wide at the surge of sensation, an uncontrollable moan rising from deep inside her. Her arms and legs squeezed around him, trying to hold him inside, but she couldn't fight his strength as he lifted her once more. Flashes of light danced before her eyes as he slammed her down onto his cock, thrusting up to hammer his shaft against her barrier.

Aiko's body writhed with pleasure each time Rich thrust into her from below, her entire core twitching and squeezing around him. His muscles pumped as he bounced her tiny body up and down, faster and faster, using her like a living sex toy to jerk his titanic cock. She moaned wildly with each thrust, her cries suddenly muffled as he kissed her, crushing his lips to hers so hard she thought they might bruise, his tongue invading her mouth to coil around hers. She couldn't stop moaning, each time he pounded into her barrier it sent a surge of electric pleasure racing through her body, lighting up every nerve with sensation. Her tight, toned core squeezed around him with each surge of pleasure, like it was trying to hold him in, drawing a deep groan of lust. She could hardly take it, the pleasure was so intense it almost hurt, but already she could feel a familiar pressure building in her core.

Aiko's body froze in Rich's grasp, every muscle pulling tight, her mouth hanging open, her eyes wide. Sensation exploded deep inside her, all the pressure inside her released in an instant. A shockwave of pure, white-hot pleasure burned through her, rocking her entire being, body and soul. Her back arched, tense as a drawn bow, tearing her lips from his even as her arms and legs squeezed around his unyielding muscle. She clung to him, desperate for stability amid the storm of pleasure raging inside her. She trembled helplessly as pleasure overwhelmed her entirely. She couldn't move, couldn't make a sound, she couldn't even think, every impulse washed away by the storm of sensation battering her being. It was terrifying. It was liberating. It was so, so good...

Aiko was frozen on the outside, trembling in place as her orgasm washed over her, but inside her was a very different story. Rich let out a deep groan and her already-tight pussy clamped down on him like a vise, her depths rippling wildly as she came, milking his massive shaft. He ground his hips forward, savoring the sensation, his blunt cockhead pressed tight against her barrier as it trembled, lowering its guard momentarily amid the waves of all-consuming pleasure. He saw his chance, tightening his grip on Aiko's tight little ass. He drew back his hips and slammed them forward again with every ounce of strength he could muster. His shaft pounded at her barrier like a battering ram, the gates trembling as they struggled to hold back the masculine invader from her sacred, womanly depths. He gave a primal growl of pure lust, gritting his teeth and redoubling his push.

Aiko felt something, a sudden sensation breaking through the unending sea of pleasure in her mind. Her womb, pried open and filled completely, stretched around Rich's, no, Master's immense cock. Her master was filling her once again, she realized, the thought crystallizing in a moment of clarity. Then he moved inside her and the thought was shattered, a sudden shockwave of pleasure crashing over her mind. Her womb gripped around him hungrily as her core exploded in another undeniable orgasm. Time lost all meaning as her mind was battered by another tempest of pleasure, but he didn't seem to bother to wait before he began to move once more. she could feel his flared crown tugging at her barrier, then slam forward again to pound into the back wall of her velvety womb, before her mind was washed away by another wave of pleasure.

Aiko's eyes rolled to the ceiling as she came for the third time in less than a minute, but Rich was relentless. Her pussy squeezed and milked at his length desperately, every muscle in her tight, toned core clamping down around him. Even with it all the way into her womb, her tiny frame couldn't quite take all of his cock, but her sheer tightness more than made up for the handful of inches left outside her. He groaned with undeniable pleasure as he bounced her on his massive cock, thrusting up to meet her as she fell. He fucked into her like a jackhammer, pounding into her womb with short strokes, thrusting so fast his hips were nearly a blur. Her oversized breasts bounced wildly, threatening to burst free of her top as she came yet again, her womb clamping down on his crown like a vise. He could feel his balls tightening up, unable to hold back much longer at this pace.

Another dozen thrusts and an orgasmic spasm was all Rich could take before he couldn't hold it any longer. He thrust forward, pounding into Aiko so hard it drove another half-inch into her quivering pussy, letting out a deep, lusty groan. His half-yard howitzer throbbed even larger inside her, and she managed a deep, soulful moan of lust at the sensation, but the sound was cut off by yet another orgasm as the weapon let loose a volley inside her womb. A deluge of liquid heat blasted from the tip of his cock, slamming into her womb with the force of a baby's kick. Thick, potent cum surged up his length, forcing through her spasming, silken inner walls and the tight seal of her barrier to pour into her fertile depths, flooding her womb with a single spurt.