Daddy's Home Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rich's titanic cock throbbed again and again, his heavy balls squeezing again and again as he pumped load after load of virile spunk deep into Aiko's twitching pussy. the Japanese teen's tiny waist made it all the more obvious when her womb began to balloon with his abundant seed. She shuddered, giving a soft moan as the sensation of nearly a gallon of her Master's thick cream sloshing in her womb drew a little orgasm from her exhausted body.

As the last dregs of Rich massive load poured into Aiko, the haze of lust over his mind began to clear. He looked past the dark-haired teen still impaled on his cock, eyes struggling to focus as they fell upon Sam, Anna, and Rosa, standing over by the door. They'd gotten themselves ready for school. Well, for the most part. Rosa still brushed at her damp hair, Sam had only half her makeup on, and Anna was making a somewhat distracted effort to button her shirt around her massive breasts. All three watched as he began to lift Aiko off his length, obvious envy on their faces as they rubbed their thighs together as subtly as possible. Aiko gave a shuddering, almost disappointed moan as his cock popped from her slit, the indomitable weapon slipping out from under her skirt at long last, drawing a chorus of appreciative hums from the audience.

Slowly, Rich eased the almost-limp Aiko down to her feet, the twitching teen managing to stand for a moment before her knees wobbled worryingly. The girls rushed forward, seeing her waver, and moved to support their fucked-out friend, casting only occasional hungry glances at the half-yard of cum-slick cock responsible. Before anyone could make a move, the front door burst open, Diamond's amazonian silhouette looming in the threshold. "Come ON! We're already running late!" she barked, gesturing out the door toward the car urgently. Sam and Rosa pulled Aiko's arms over their shoulders, helping their weak-kneed friend toward the door as Anna flitted around the trio, hurriedly fixing Aiko's hair and clothes.

Sam hesitated in the doorway. The other girls glanced at her curiously. She muttered something in response, slipping out from under Aiko's arm. The girls seemed to shrug, collectively, before continuing on toward the car, though Diamond kept a wary eye on her for a moment longer than the rest. Sam turned to Rich and darted forward, practically tackling the big man with a huge hug, her breasts flattening on his abs, burying her face in his chest. "Thank you, Daddy. For everything." she breathed, a powerful sincerity in her words, her face still buried in his chest. She looked up at him with a warm, loving smile, her soft blue eyes sparkling. Eyes just like his. At that moment, sex was the furthest thing from his mind. She was his little angel again, and his arms closed around her, wrapping her in a warm, gentle embrace, just like he had so many, many times before. "I love you." She added, quietly, and he knew she meant it in every way possible.

A car horn went off outside, and Sam gave him a final squeeze before pulling away and darting out the door. She tugged the knob as she passed, and the door swung closed, but not quite latched. He smirked, shaking his head as he approached to close it behind her. Some things never change. The sound Sam's voice reached him through the gap. "Alright, so, we can't have sleepovers on weekdays. But then, nothing says I can't invite my friends over to study after school... and I've got a BIG pile of biology I could use some help with. Who's up for tonight?" she inquired, a playful tone creeping into her voice. The slam of the car door and the rumble of the engine as it sped away drowned out any response.

Rich shook his head, closing the door the rest of the way. Some things never change... but some things do. He stretched, yawning. It had been an interesting morning, but there was plenty more in front of him. It was a new day. Better make the most of it.