Daddy's Inspection

Story Info
Daddy must be obeyed.
2k words
3.51
131.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Julie20
Julie20
388 Followers

While I am at college in Portsmouth my daddy pays for my flat and he pays an allowance for me to live on. He has threatened to halve this allowance which would mean that I would have to live on baked beans, could never afford to go out with friends and would have to beg for extra money from him whenever my knickers wore out and I needed to buy new ones. So far I have prevented him from carrying out this threat by giving him whatever he wants in bed but the threat is still there. I never know when his work will bring him to Portsmouth and he will make one of his inspections of both his flat and his obedient daughter.

Last Tuesday night he phoned me to say that I should be ready for inspection the following night and that I should make my preparations in "The usual way." The only answer I could give was, "Yes Daddy."

From long experience I knew exactly what he meant by "The usual way", it meant that I would have to completely clean the flat while remaining naked apart from my handcuffs and the thick leather dog collar strapped around my neck. Of course he would not be here to witness that I obeyed this instruction but he would ask me whether I had obeyed him and he knows that I would find it impossible to lie convincingly while he was staring into my eyes. The consequences of him catching me out in a lie do not bear thinking about.

So on Wednesday night I dashed home from college as early as possible knowing that I did not have much time to do all that I had to accomplish. I had eaten lunch in the college canteen and my evening meal was a sandwich eaten while waiting for my homeward bus. I practically ran from the bus stop and as soon as I was in the flat I stripped naked and hurriedly consigned my clothes to the laundry basket. Then I took my horrible dog collar from its place on the hall table and stood nude in the hall strapping it around my slim neck. The collar is quite heavy and it makes me feel hot. Once collared I ran to the bedroom and took my shiny chrome handcuffs from my knickers drawer then I clicked them in place in front of me and was ready for what had to be done.

Now I set myself to clean the flat. I hoovered and dusted every room and cleaned the loo and basin. As I worked I kept looking at the clock and was becoming more and more desperate and nervous - "I have to get this done before Daddy arrives, he could arrive at any moment and if he is not satisfied it will be like last time."

It is not my normal practice to clean the whole flat like this, I usually do a room at a time and I was having to work quite quickly so I was feeling hot and my hair kept falling over my eyes and having to be pushed back. As the minutes ticked by I was feeling ever more pressured.

"There is loads to do and what if I miss a bit? He is bound to notice and he will.....Oh no surely he wouldn't make me do that again." But I know he will or perhaps even worse. And all the time I kept working making sure to hoover under the cushions on the sofa and to clean under the basin. I also washed the kitchen floor by getting down on my knees and going over the floor with a sponge and with a bucket of soapy water beside me so now when I pushed my hair back I got soapy water on my face.

It was after eight when I finished and slumped down on the bed still naked apart from my handcuffs and my collar. I could smell the perspiration on my body and my collar felt uncomfortably tight.

As I lay there on my bed I was torturing myself with false hope. Perhaps Daddy will be in a really good mood and will just make tender lovely love to me but I know that he enjoys punishing me and I kept remembering past punishments like when he had shut me in that cramped little cage all night or when he had thrashed me with the cane so hard that I was begging for him to stop. I shuddered as I remembered how he had made me wear nothing but a thin cotton dress and sit on the pavement outside the shopping mall begging for over an hour. Well I must have dozed off after all my cleaning because Daddy was suddenly standing over me and calling me a lazy whore. Of course I know he has his own key to the flat but I had expected to hear him come in so that I could run and then drop to my knees to welcome him. He was not at all pleased to find me asleep and he ordered me to my feet.

His hand moved like lightning and the slap across my left cheek stung like hell. I felt hot tears in my eyes as he lectured me.

"You do realise how helpless you are don't you. How I can do whatever I like to you and you can do nothing about it."

"Yes Daddy," My eyes were on the floor.

"You know that I am going to have to slap your other cheek don't you"

"Yes Daddy."

He slapped me so hard that I almost fell over and I was sure that I must have a clear hand print on my cheek. The tears were running down my face now and my nose was running. Daddy is not a violent man and hardly ever loses his temper but this controlled, calculated violence is just part of his total control over me. It emphasises his right to do whatever he wants to me.

Through my tears I saw him open my wardrobe and take out a pale beige cotton summer dress. It was thin and short and very strappy. He threw it at my feet and, using the key from his pocket, he freed my hands then told me to put on the dress. So now I knew we were going out; where would he take me?

I had to put on my flat black shoes then he led me out to his Mercedes and we drove into the city. As he drove he told me to strip off the dress and shoes. We parked in a supermarket car park which was fairly busy despite the time and he got out of the car then came round to open my door apparently oblivious to the fact that I was stark naked. He ordered me to give him my dress and shoes which I did and I heard him shut them in the boot then he slammed my door and walked away. He had not locked the car so I felt extremely vulnerable sitting there totally naked and fearing some car thief taking a fancy to the unlocked car. The car has smoked windows but the car park was well lit and sitting there behind the glass I had a clear view of people passing within a few feet of me. It was very hard to remember that they could not see me as well as I could see them. Daddy left me for about half an hour then he came back without a word and drove us the short distance to a multi storey car park. We kept going up the concrete ramps through empty floors till we reached the one just under the top one and we parked. Daddy looked towards me.

"Out you get."

What did he have in mind? I knew there was no point in arguing and I put my bare feet on the freezing concrete floor with my ears full of the noises of the city. When Daddy joined me he had taken some items from the glove box - two pairs of handcuffs and a black scarf. He put his hand firmly on my bare shoulder and walked me to a fire extinguisher which hung on the wall. He handcuffed my hands separately to the extinguisher bracket so that my hands were virtually together behind me then he stood very close in front of me and blindfolded me with the scarf. I was cold, tense and scared. I felt his hands all over my body taking a long time to massage my boobs and my nipples so that I could not help becoming aroused then his hands slipped down to my girly bits and he skilfully brought me almost to orgasm. He knows exactly what buttons to push on me so he can easily get me into any state of arousal which he wants and I have no control even over my own body. Soon my legs were bouncing up and down as my knees kept bending and I was helplessly moaning and begging for him to finish the job then suddenly there were no hands on my body.

"No Pleeese finish me off..Pleees..plees.Daddy."

I heard his retreating footsteps, I heard him start the car and drive away. No he couldn't leave me here like this, He couldn't. My mind was still awash with endorphins and was not thinking straight. The only parts of my mind which were working were the emotions. I was terrified and also extremely sexually worked up. My hearing was working at well over 100% and I could hear every tiny sound but most of them I could not interpret, at least I could not interpret them accurately. I was convinced that every sound meant some drunk or gang of youths coming to take me. That level of emotional overload is very tiring and soon I was totally exhausted as I stood there with the fire extinguisher cutting into my bum and forcing me to stand with my pussy pushed slightly outwards as if to show any passing stranger that I was begging for it.

I lost all track of time but eventually I heard a car stop on a lower floor and the door slam shut. They would have no need to come upstairs would they.

He must have walked very slowly and carefully because the next thing I knew was a stage whisper an inch in front of my face.

"Boo."

I could not speak but I heard myself issue a little gasp which would do nothing to discourage a potential rapist. There were rough hands on my body and I smelt his sweat as he licked my face below the blindfold. I was moving about and the handcuffs were cutting into my wrists. Hands went between my legs and they were far from gentle. I actually heard him unzipping and then he was taking me as his lips were locked to mine muffling any screams but I was far from silent as I went through a whole catalogue of moans and gasps.

He was huge inside me and my feet came off the floor. The handle of the fire extinguisher was cutting into the flesh of my behind and I was sure it must break the skin. He was able to keep it up for a very long time but then he withdrew and I slumped in my chains feeling his sticky cum all over my intimate area. I was gasping for breath and felt completely used up. I was shivering as my sweat soaked body lost temperature to the cold night air then I felt fingers fumbling behind me and the handcuffs came away from the wall and dangled from my wrists.

I heard my Daddy's voice quietly speaking my name and my body slumped against him as he walked me across the concrete and down the ramp to the Merc. He turned up the heater as we drove back to my flat but he kept me naked until he allowed me to dress as we were parked outside the flat then he walked me indoors and, of course, he stayed the night.

Julie20
Julie20
388 Followers