Daddy's Kitten has a Playdate!

Story Info
Daddy rewards his sub Mandy with his Kitten to play with!
1.5k words
4.23
11.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy has another sub, and apparently, she has been a very good girl for him. So, he is giving her a reward today. When he asked what Mandy wanted, she said she wanted a pet. And I am going to be the pet!!

Daddy and I play with other people, but this is the first time in a very long time that we have played together with another person. I am excited and nervous as I get ready. Black cat ears, check. Tail plug in my bottom (it's so black and fluffy), check. Black push up bra, check. Daddy has to help me with the last two things. Black ruffled panties that have a special hole for my tail, check. Finally, he puts on my purple collar, but this time, he has replaced the medal that says 'Slut' for one that says 'Kitten'.

Mandy is already in the room. I have seen her before but not like this. She is younger than me by a few years but she's taller and she looks more grownup, wearing a black mesh body stocking with holes in all the right places. She has long red hair. She's beautiful, but not cute.

She looks so seriously at me when she says hello that I can barely squeak out a "Hi!"

Daddy sits me down on a low bench and says "Stay, Kitten". And I do.

Mandy kneels for Daddy and he approaches her, touching her hair like he touches mine. Then he tells her to stand and inspects her. Mandy doesn't get all the kisses I get. They both look so serious like Daddy does when he is hurting me. He plays with her breasts and then puts clamps on them. (This is why I wanted Daddy to play with someone else. I can't do that. It made me cry and Daddy stops when I cry.) Then he positions her on the bench and starts to warm up her bottom. Soon the spanks are great thunderous spanks, and then he starts using his toys. The crop, the flogger, I like those. Then there are toys for her that I haven't seen before. A big paddle. And then a cane, something I had only seen in pictures before. And then he went back to the spanking.

I wanted to be jealous of her because Daddy had that look on his face both serious and happy, like he can't contain his glee at inflicting the pain and that he is also taking it very seriously, watching her reactions and responding to her. But I couldn't be jealous because she took it so well. I felt what Mandy felt: the anticipation, the pain, the pain that blurs into pleasure, the happiness of submission. As she reached that peak of pain, Daddy's expression changed and I knew that he was going to come. I was so happy for him and very excited to see that look. She didn't encourage him to come like I do, so I did and he looked over at me and looked at her and then came so hard. Finally, with that, he slowed down and went back to some light spanks and then rubbing her bottom and blowing gently where he had hurt her the most. Mandy's bottom was so red and marked. He loves it like that...

Daddy rubs her back and strokes her hair and tells Mandy that she has been a good girl and it is time for her reward.

She says "Thank you, Sir" as he helps her up from the bench.

Standing face to face with her, he leans in and kisses her while he releases the nipple clamps. She gasps and falls into his arms, and he strokes her breasts and then begins to lead her to the massage table. Mandy lays down on it and Daddy positions her.

He then looks at me and says "Kitten, bring me Mandy's Hitachi from her toy bag".

(Daddy made a special leather duffel bag for each of us. He is very good with leather!) I bring it to him and he spreads her legs apart and gets to work. This is Daddy's favourite. Sometimes he makes me go a very long time. It becomes clear to me that Daddy does the same with Mandy, but he seems a bit more relentless!

He motions me toward her and says "Kitten, you like to play. Play with Mandy's tits and show her how you can use your little kitten tongue."

I approached her and stroked and licked tentatively, and then began sucking hungrily as her moans and sighs mounted from Daddy's ministrations. He pushed her harder, denied her more, and she came and came violently.

Then Daddy waved his hands and motioned that I come to him.

Daddy said "Kitten, Mandy has been a very good girl for me. You need to show her how much it means to you that your Daddy is well served".

He brought the low bench where I had been sitting and folded down the end of the massage table.

He put me right in position, parted her large, swollen lips and said "Lick, Kitten".

And I did just like Daddy told me to. Long licks from top to bottom and back, between her delicious folds, darting inside her, and flicking her pretty little clit. I kept working harder and harder to help Daddy and he got more and more excited watching what I was doing. Mandy was gripping the sides of the table, grasping my head, and thrashing about. Daddy came and held my head down like he does when I suck his cock. He was holding me down on her to make me lick harder and make her come harder. Finally, Mandy exploded and thrust her swollen pussy in my face over and over again. When she had calmed, I came up for air. Daddy looked very, very happy.

"Mandy, this is your reward so what would you like next? Daddy asked.

She sat up and looked at him carefully. "May I play with the Kitten?"

He chucked and said "Sure! Kitten up on the table in position.".

I did as I was told. Then I heard some rustling. Then I started to feel toys on me. Daddy was going to let her hurt me? Then she began to spank me. At first, she was tentative; she switches but we had never played before so she took sometime to get to know my reactions. She built up and she was soon spanking me very hard.

"Can the kitten count? I want you to meow for me!" she said as she quickly pulled off my panties and slipped my tail back in hard. "Start counting now!"

And she began to spank and I began to meow. She was very hurty and smacked every part of my bottom, thighs and pussy. Sometimes I forgot to meow and she hit me harder.

"Don't pretend you don't like it!" Mandy said. "You're soaking wet."

"Sir, may I fuck your Kitten?" Mandy requested hopefully.

"Be my guest" Daddy replied. "On your back, little Kitten!" he said.

Then Mandy got up on the table and began furiously rubbing her pussy on mine. She rode me so hard. She grabbed on to my throat while looking up at Daddy, who nodded to her.

"You are such a slutty little kitten. Do you like it when I use you? Do you? Do you?" Mandy growled at me.

I trembled. I wasn't really sure as no one had ever humiliated me like that before except Daddy.

But my pussy overwhelmed my brain and I gave in and cried "Yes, yes, yes!"

Before long, we were coming and I looked over to see Daddy stroking his cock as I came hard. Then he was upon us, flipping her over and lining us up. Then he began to dip inside each of us in turn. I was starting to wonder if the table would collapse as we shuddered from his thrusting, and finally he was just in Mandy, telling her that she was a good slave and that he was going to reward her with his cum. Then they both lost control and I was being pushed harder against the table as they fucked. When they came, I was drenched in their cum, it dripped down over my pussy down between my cheeks.

Daddy helped Mandy up and cuddled her a bit, and then told me to get up and come back to the end of the massage table. I staggered towards him and he put me back on the bench between Mandy's legs, as she had laid back on the table. Her beautiful pussy was covered in their cum, the same cum that was dripping between my legs and had even drenched my fluffy tail. Daddy tugged on my collar and pulled me towards her glistening slit.

He said quietly but firmly to me "Look at all the nice cream that Daddy put out for you, Kitten. Now be a good girl for Daddy...and lick".