Daddy's Lesson Ch. 04

Story Info
Daddy & brother Eric still aren't satisfied.
1k words
4.44
174k
39

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Loralai
Loralai
59 Followers

Chapter 4

"I get to pop her cherry." Their father said, his tone brooking no argument. Eric moaned in disappointment, but agreed. They both got up and switched positions. Suzy moved to get up, but they both told her to stay lying on her side. She obeyed and wondered what they were up to.

She felt her father spoon against her back, his cock hard again and pressing against the crack of her buttocks. He ran his hand along her hip up to her breasts and started caressing them roughly. Eric urged her to lift her leg up in the air with his hands and she complied. Her father's hand left her breasts, and she felt him positioning his cock head at her anus. A moment of panic went through her.

"No, it's too big daddy!" Suzy shook shrank away from him, but both men held her firm.

"It'll fit, don't you worry about that." Her father said, his voice thick with lust. Without waiting for her to reply, he started shoving his large prick into her anus. Suzy cried out in pain, but he kept shoving it in.

"No Daddy stop! It hurts too much!" Suzy pleaded as tears trickled down her face.

"Its alright girly, it'll hurt at first but once I get going it'll be better than you can imagine." Her father reassured her. Suzy cried out as his cock head forced its way in. Eric decided at that point to start licking her cunt, perhaps to distract her. It worked a bit, but not much. His cock was only half inside her, and she felt like he was splitting her open.

"Daddy please take it out!!" She cried, but he only pushed it in harder. Then torturously slow he started to pull it out. She was so relieved she said "Thank you daddy!" but too soon...he thrust his cock back in, and this time it went in easier, but no less painful.

"There, there sis, it'll feel great soon." Eric reassured her and continued tonguing her clit. After a few minutes of her father fucking her ass, the pain had dulled, and with her brother licking her clit it wasn't so bad. Her father's balls started slapping against her and she realized her father had managed to fit his whole cock inside her ass.

"Way to go dad!" Eric congratulated their father. He was fucking her ass hard now, and Suzy was surprised to find it was feeling good. "Ready for more Suzy?" Eric asked, but didn't wait for her answer. He lay down next to her, facing her, and aimed his cock at her pussy. She didn't bother to protest—they'd go ahead with it anyway, but she mentally grimaced at the thought of more pain. His fat cock head pushed at her opening and encountered resistance. "Damn dad, I can feel your cock inside her." Eric said and continued to push into Suzy.

Suzy was struck with how odd it felt as her father fucked her ass and her brother pushed his cock into her pussy, inch by inch, fighting for room. Finally Eric's cock went all the way in, and he paused there for a moment, feeling their father thrust his cock in and out. "I can feel your cock along side mine dad." Eric said in awe. Eric pulled his cock out just as their dad pushed his in, and they continued in that rhythm.

Suzy felt stuffed beyond belief. It felt like she had two tree trunks inside of her, which was silly since she knew her father and brother weren't that big. They fucked her hard, and soon Suzy realized that an orgasm was building and it was the most incredible feeling she'd ever experienced. She couldn't even speak, all she could do was gasp and pant as she held on to her brother. "Hey dad, I think she likes it!"

She did. It felt so torturously wonderful that tears leaked out of her eyes as her orgasm built. She was going to cum, and she was going to cum hard. Her father was grunting hard behind her, and from the tense sound of his voice he was moments from cumming too. Eric was definitely into it, and he'd probably cum soon also. Suzy didn't care, as long as they made her cum.

Too soon her father's cock stiffened and she felt him shoot his cum up her ass. "Aaahhh!" He said as he came, still slamming his cock into her anus. Eric still hammered away, their tempo lost—they were no longer alternating, they were just fucking her as they pleased. The combination sparked a new sensation in her and she urged Eric to fuck her faster to get more of the feeling. Her father slowed as Eric pounded into her, but her father left his cock head inside of her and gently pushed it in and out making her gasp for breath as her orgasm rocketed through her. The room was spinning. Suzy was pretty sure she saw stars. Her whole body was throbbing, a warm and reverberating pulse that stemmed from her pussy. It was the most fantastic thing she'd ever felt. She was still buzzing five minutes later when she realized her father and brother were playing with her—her father was licking the cum from between her legs and her brother was gently licking and sucking on her nipples.

"You passed out on us sis. We thought you could use a nice wake-up." Eric said by way of explanation. All Suzy could do was moan and lay there bonelessly and let them do what they wanted. "You came all over the place sis, it was great. Squeezed me so hard I nearly blacked out myself as I came. You made Dad cum twice!"

They all laughed.

"So Eric, did I convince you to move back in with you're dear ol' pop?" Their father asked, and Eric grinned.

"Dad, you couldn't keep me away." Eric said, grinning from ear to ear. When he looked at Suzy, his eyes held a promise of things to come, "We're gonna have a great time sis. After all, there's nothing better than family."

Suzy couldn't keep herself from shivering in anticipation.

THE END!

*****

Author's Note: Sorry this chapter was shorter than the others. I hope you all have enjoyed "Daddy's Lesson", and if you feel so inclined, please vote for me. –Loralai

Loralai
Loralai
59 Followers