Daddy's Lil Cheerleader Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I alternate my mouth's focus on Heather's pussy and asshole, both of them smell and taste spectacular.

I swirl my tongue around Heather's brown eye and plunge it in and out as my hands are on her butt spreading her ass cheeks as far apart as I can.

As I do this Heather is returning the favor by giving me the greatest blowjob I have ever received.

Heather goes up and down slowly on my cock as she takes her time and slowly inhales my cock inch by inch further into her throat until she reaches the base of my dick at my cock ring.

Heather then lifts her talented mouth off my cock and adjusts herself off my face and slides down my chest and props herself on top of my dick.

As Heather is setting herself to sit down on my prick cowgirl style I look over to see Nick sitting on the couch next to me with Liz's face buried in his junk as she is getting plowed from behind by her brother.

Heather eases herself down on my rod slowly and she is short of breathe due to my massive size invading her small slit.

When Heather gets comfortable with my monster in her snatch she begins picking up the pace as she jumps up and down on my cock.

"oOoOoOoOo Fuck Mr. Palmer your cock is fucking Huge!"

While Heather screams this she looks into my eyes with passion as she throws her head full of long brown hair back in ecstasy as she bobs up and down on my dick.

Heather then adjusts herself as she turns around to ride me reverse cowgirl style while she is still planted on my dick. The feeling of my cock deep in Heather's vaginal walls as it grips my dick while she swivels around my cock is dynamite as she then gyrates up and down and grinds back and forth on my cock.

I feel like I am gonna blackout as this tight petite 18 year old friend of my daughter's rides me like a mechanical bull.

My hands latch onto the back of Heather's thighs right under her supple butt cheeks lending support as bounces on my rock hard pole.

I turn my focus on Heather's ass bouncing on my cock and look up to see Heather looking at me with a look of lust in her eyes.

Heather then leans back and latches her lips onto mine as our open mouths begin to make out sloppily.

While we are lip locked I slip my dick out of Heather's snatch and remove my right hand from her thigh to find her sopping wet honey pot.

I feel a mouth on my cock and I break our passionate kissing to look over Heather's shoulder to find Liz on all fours being plowed from behind by her brother.

I then look to my left to see Nick standing on the couch with his cock buried in Heather's face as she is still lying on top of me.

Liz is really cleaning up my dick as she is taking all of my shaft down to the base meeting my cock ring and keeping it deep in her throat before coughing it back out.

Liz then turns her focus on my my balls as she sucks each one at time before shoving the entire sack in her mouth and sucks on them like an ice pop before spitting them out again.

Liz then takes my cock and slaps it on Heather's pussy in a teasing manner as Heather then slides her lower body down in anticipation to get my monster slammed in her cunt again.

Liz surprises Heather and myself however by then taking my dick and shoving it up Heather's puckered asshole.

Heather's response to this is spectacular as she spits out Nick's cock that was fucking her face, as she seems to be out of breath.

I capitalize on this as I now grab Heather around her waist and begin to thrust my cock into her magnificent ass at a fast and hard pace.

"OoOoOoOoOo Fuck My Ass, OoOoOoOo Fuck Yea pound that shit"

Heather is bucking on my cock while I grab her small tits from behind. Heather then takes her hand and slaps at her pussy and and plays with herself while I fuck her ass.

"Come on Nicky stick that big boy in my slit!" Heather yells in passion as Nick then steps down off the couch and gets himself into position.

I stop my fast hard pace and keep my cock buried deep into Heather's asshole as Nick is getting himself comfortable.

Nick soon slides his gargantuan prick into Heather's pussy and begins a slow thrusting pace.

I feel Nick's cock gliding against mine through Heather's thin membrane of skin that separates us as Nick slides in and out of Heather's cunt.

I begin to match Nick's slow pace as we create a great tandem of either lunging our cocks deep into Heather at the same time or having or dicks lunging into her holes at separated times.

"Fuck me harder and faster you bastards!"

Heather shouted this as she grabs on to us for dear life as we follow her command and pick up our assault on her holes.

I feel like I'm going to blow my load as I continue lunging my cock deep into Heather's ass.

I look at Nick and see a look of evil possession while he grinds his teeth as he slams his schlong into Heather's pussy.

Nick and I begin to tire as we soon withdraw our rock hard pricks from Heather's hungry holes.

I slide out underneath Heather leaving her on the couch in a state of disarray as her legs are sprawled out revealing her gaping holes showing the damage we had done.

Liz is still on all fours and is getting plowed from behind by Max in the same place.

I think to myself my two kids must have gotten quite the birds eye view of their friend Heather and her holes getting assaulted by Nick and I.

My thought process breaks as I hear Liz & Heather's screams of passion as I look down to watch Liz eating out Heather while Liz's ass bounces like jello from the hard thrusts from her brother Max.

Nick and I stand on either side of Liz as we watch the action while we are jerking off our monster-sized dicks.

I look down and see my cock is a reddish purple color and it's so hard it practically hurts so decide to take off my cock ring.

After I remove my cock ring I hear a familiar grunting noise and I look over to see Max pull out of Liz and rush over to the right side of Heather on the couch.

Max directs his cock right in the face of Heather as Max only needs to jerk his cock a little bit before he began unleashing his load onto Heather's face.

Max's first rope hits Heather directly in her right eye causing her to fidget. Max's second rope shoots across the bridge of Heather's nose into her hair and a little bit on to the couch.

Max's third rope is his most copious one as it lands on Heather's forehead which is followed by his last rope which falls on Heather's right cheek.

Max drains the remnants of his load into Heather's mouth as she pulls Max into her mouth and begins sucking him dry.

Nick didn't miss a beat after Max had pulled out of Liz and continued fucking my daughter from behind.

While watching the action I grabbed my balls and played with them with my left hand as I slowed my jerking pace on my cock with my right hand so I wouldn't blow my load.

Liz was getting deep stroked by Nick so hard that it was thrusting her face harder and harder into Heather's gash.

Heather continued to suck my son's cock as she would occasionally pull Max's dick out of her mouth to spread his jizz around her plastered face and put my son's cock back in her mouth.

Nick began grunting and getting spastic with his thrusts. I knew his orgasm was on the way.

Nick then pulled out of Liz and rushed over to the couch on the left side of Heather and directed his cock to Heather's face as she removed her mouth off of Max's now flaccid dick.

Nick's first rope shoot on an upward angle across Heather's left cheek, nose, forehead and into her hair.

Nick's second rope shoots directly in Heather's left eye, which makes Heather fidget again.

Nick's third rope shoot across Heather's left cheek, upper lip, right cheek and lands on Max's abdomen.

Max then took his finger and scooped up Nick's jizz off his body and stuck it into Heather's mouth. Heather sucked Nick's jizz off Max's finger and spit his finger out before sticking Nick's cock in her mouth to polish him off.

"I know you like to watch Daddy but why don't ya come over here and keep me company and stick that monster in me?"

I acted upon Liz's request as I came up from behind her and straddled myself over her propped up little behind and eased my aching cock into her awaiting asshole. I had no trouble sliding in due to the amount of traffic going into that sweet little ass.

While I was plugging away on my daughter's ass I was watching Heather as she kept eye contact with me the entire time while she was blowing Nick & Max's cocks.

Occasionally she would take their dicks and smear their baby batter around her face right before sticking their pricks back into her mouth.

Seeing that and the grip of my baby girl's ass had me go over the edge as I pulled my schlong out of Liz's ass and pulled right up in front of Heather with my cock pointed point blank into her face.

The boys pulled their dicks back away from Heather's face because of my presence but they kept their semi erect pricks close by.

My first rope was a big one and it hit directly on Heather's nose in between her eyes and splashed into both of her eyes.

My second rope splashed on Heather's upper lip, into her open awaiting mouth and onto her chin.

I directed my third rope to cover Heather's forehead as it carried over into her hair.

I then directed my fourth rope back at Heather's open mouth as I shot my load into it as I then shoved my cock down her throat and emptied the rest of my load in her warm orifice.

I was amazed how much I came for a man my age as I felt like I was going to blackout from the force that I came as Heather alternated between sucking our cocks, rubbing them all over her face helping her spread our jizz before shoving our cocks back in her mouth.

All of a sudden we all heard clapping as we all turned around to find my wife Donna standing there clapping in a short black skirt and a white dress shirt.

"Well, when the cat is away the mice will play!"

"Mommy!" Liz screamed in joy as she got up and ran up to Donna in her naked state and hugged her mother and kissed her on the mouth possibly giving her a taste of Heather's snatch.

I stuttered from the shock of Donna's presence as I managed to say "Hi Honey, How was your business trip?"

Donna walked up to behind the couch where Heather and all three of us were as she brushed her hand through Heather's jizz soaked hair.

"It was alright, we didn't get as fucked as we thought we would have gotten. Unlike pretty little Heather here" Donna said as she bent down and kissed Heather on the forehead.

"Oh yea, about that, umm how much of that did you see Honey?"

"Oh right about the time you and Horse Cock Johnson here were running a train on little Miss Heather"

Donna read the embarrassment written all over my face.

"Relax honey, I was actually thinking maybe we could have a little early birthday party here for you with our present company."

"So this must be the surprise you were telling me about over the phone that you were coming home early."

"Actually the real surprise is that I won us a trip for 4 to Miami from the company raffle"

"Oh shit Miami! That's great Mommy, When do we leave?" Liz asked as she jumped up and down which made her fantastic boobs bounce like crazy.

"In two days, on your father's birthday. I already set up our flight plans. You can work on your tan"

Donna then slapped Liz on the ass before throwing her own dress shirt on the floor and stood there in a black bra and began to unzip her skirt.

Donna's skirt hit the floor showing off her fantastic aged rock hard body in a black thong and bra.

"Well are we going to get this party started or what?"

"I think us guys need a little time to recover but in the mean time I think you should watch this movie Mom" Max said as he hit rewind on the tape.

"A movie? Isn't that gonna kill the mood?"

Donna sat down next to Nick who was in between my wife and Heather as wife began nursing Nick's flaccid member back to health with her hand.

Liz sat on the arm of the couch next to Heather and was on "clean up duty" eating our baby batter off of Heather's face.

"Not this movie Honey, this Movie will get the party started off right" I said as my prediction rang true and the party went all night long......

To Be Continued...

12