Daddy's Little Butt Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rae121452
rae121452
1,578 Followers

"Gross!" he replied. "Go to work."

I was pretty distracted all day at work, replaying my evening with Bobby over and over in my head. I felt like some type of pervert, wanting to fuck my own son's butt. Then, I realized that he was a grown man and that he was capable of controlling what happened. And, it gave me an inspiration.

During my lunch break I drove out to the nearest dirty bookstore. Just as I had anticipated they had a wall sized display of dildos and other toys. After much deliberation, I bought two of them. One was a medium sized smooth dildo, the size of the average cock. The other was much larger, closer to the size of my cock. It was also shaped like a cock, balls and all with a neat suction cup on the bottom to hold it in place.

When I took them up to pay, the clerk behind the counter was a good looking guy around my age with tattooed sleeves and pierced ears. He gave me a too interested smirk and then asked, "For yourself or the wife?"

I decided to tell the truth.

"For my son, actually." I replied.

For a moment he looked confused and then he said, "Damn, I wish you had been my daddy."

On the way back to the job I phoned Bobby and told him to be ready after work and I'd pick him up for the gym.

I had a hard time concentrating on my workout that evening and our time in the showers was even more distracting. Watching the water glisten as it ran over Bobby's chest, I kept picturing him covered with hot cum the night before. He knew I was watching him and didn't make things any easier for me. I'm sure the shower voyeurs appreciated the rock hard stiffy I got, though.

When we were back home and had eaten, I said to Bobby, "Get some towels and put the porno on. I want to get an early start tonight, I bought you a present."

I could tell he was intrigued. I went to my room and took the larger dildo out of the bag and hid it in my dresser drawer, then stripped off my clothes and headed to the living room. Bobby was already nude and erect.

I sat down on the sofa in the same place where I had sat the night before and he swung his hips and legs around so that his ass was open before me and his stiff dick lay against his abdomen. The little pink pucker between his cheeks looked good enough to eat.

"So, what did you get for me?" he asked.

I handed him the bag and he looked into it and then drew out the dildo.

"Is this for what I think it's for?" he asked.

"You seemed to have a pretty good time yesterday; I thought this might be easier and smoother than your fingers."

"I want to try it." Bobby said, excited. "Will you put it in me?"

My cock was already stiff, when I heard him ask that I honestly thought I was going to shoot my load without even touching myself.

"Sure," I said, "I want to see how you like it."

He handed me the dildo and the lube and watched as I greased the shaft up. When it was good and slick I said, "You might want to lay back and raise your legs so that I can get to your hole."

He did as I told him, lying almost flat on the sofa. He raised his legs and bent them at the knees so that his ass gaped wide. When I saw his crack opened and his gorgeous little pucker in front of me, I actually felt my balls clench and a small shot of cum flowed out of my piss hole.

I added an extra dollop of lube to the head of the dildo and used it to massage the tiny hole. Bobby was making appreciative noises already.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"That thing rubbing my hole is making me crazy." Bobby said. "Slide it in me."

I poised the head against his tight opening and applied pressure. His beautiful little hole blossomed, opening for the latex intruder. When half of the head was inside him I paused so that I could admire the sight.

"You doing okay?" I asked.

"Fuck yeah." he said. "It already feels better than a couple of fingers."

I applied more pressure and watched the tight red ring bloom around the slick toy. I could feel when the muscles opened all of the way around the fake dick and the shaft began to disappear into the stretched hole.

I paused again to let his ass get used to being spread.

"Man, this is so hot. Look at how hard my cock is." Bobby said.

His cock was indeed harder than I'd seen it before. It may have been my length but it seemed to me to be thicker and more vein covered. His big balls had drawn up in their sack and perched tight against his body instead of hanging down over his taint like the night before. His big dick had turned a fiery red color that looked almost like it must hurt.

I eased the dildo a little deeper inside of him and then I began to wiggle it around in his fuck chute. The effect was electrifying. He arched his back and wiggled his hips as I drove the blunt tip of the dildo against his prostate. Before he even realized it, big gobs of cum were spurting from his dick. He was rocking back and forth and moaning, totally absorbed in the pleasure his ass was receiving.

"Damn," I said, "I only got it halfway in and you already came."

"Don't take it out." Bobby said in alarm. "My cock will stay hard and I love how it feels."

I wiggled the dildo some more and he squirmed in appreciation. His cock remained as hard as it had been before, not wilting in the least.

Applying more pressure, I watched as the shaft of the toy slid smoothly into his relaxed hole. In only a moment, the entire length had disappeared. His cock was so stiff that it was standing out from his body in an arc above his abdomen.

"I take it you like that?" I asked.

In answer, he began to rock his hips and fuck himself with the toy as I held it steady. Seeing his tight hole ride the shaft was driving me crazy.

I gathered up the throw pillows and built a bank between his legs so that the dildo end rested against them. Now my hands were free to stroke my own cock as I observed.

I lubed up my dick and sat back. Bobby was riding the dildo, moving his hips up and down so that it fucked his hole in and out. He was panting, one arm thrown over his eyes and the other hand stroking his rock hard cock. Thick veins stood out on the surface of his dick and the head was so swollen it looked like it might explode, the piss hole gaping open perfectly round.

I got up on one knee to get a better view and pounded my cock in sync with his fist. My balls were swinging back and forth, making my cock even harder.

Bobby was really into it, his hips speeding up and bearing down so that every inch of the dildo spread his ass tunnel open. The whole sofa shook from his bouncing.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum again, I'm going to cum." he said in a strangled voice.

I was pounding my cock like I wanted to kill it and just as I saw more pearly jizz fly out of his cock head, I started cumming myself.

Because of the way that I was perched, my juice shot straight out and I watched it land on the shaft of the dildo halfway buried in Bobby's hole. I started to say something but before I could even open my mouth, his ass lips slid down the shaft and sucked up my cum. Seeing my cum disappear up his ass caused me to shoot another load of ball juice.

I felt like I might collapse and I sank back down onto the sofa. Bobby slowly stopped riding the dildo and lay panting with it buried in his ass. With his arm still across his eyes he said, "Man, that has got to be the best gift anybody ever gave me."

I couldn't suppress a laugh and he moved his arm and looked up at me smiling.

"You seemed to enjoy the show, so don't laugh at me, you old pervert."

"Guilty as charged." I replied. "I'm glad you like your toy."

"This thing is going to get a LOT of use." he said.

"Well, I'm going to bed. Us old guys need our beauty rest."

He hesitated a moment and then he said, "Thanks, dad. I really mean it. It's so cool that we can be relaxed and everything together."

"I'm glad that you're glad." I said. "Now just don't stay up all night."

I went off to bed and spent another night with my face buried in Bobby's cum towel. At one point, I woke up and looked at the clock. It was 2AM and through the door that I had left open, I could see the flicker of shadows from the TV screen. I got up and looked down the hallway.

I could see Bobby, bent over so that the top half of his body rested on the back of the sofa, his ass to me. He had his legs spread and with his right hand he was thrusting the dildo in and out of his ass hole.

I didn't see him the next morning before I left for work. He was probably too exhausted from the workout he'd given his hole the night before to get up. I called him mid-morning.

When he answered I said, "Finally awake, huh? I may have to lock that toy up and only give it to you at specified times."

He giggled and said, "That would never work."

"You don't think so?"

He giggled again and said, "I've got it in my ass right now while I'm cleaning. If I put it up my ass and then slip on my briefs, they hold it in place."

"You're turning into a monster." I told him. "I may have to spank you."

"I wonder how that would feel while I have my toy up my ass." he said.

He was giving me a hard on, just listening to him, so I told him that I had to go.

When lunch time rolled around, I had another inspiration so I drove back to the porn shop. I quickly found what I was looking for, leather cockrings with Velcro for easy adjustment.

When I carried them up to the counter, the same guy as yesterday was working.

"Back so soon?" he asked as he rang them up. "These are some of our most popular items. I see you're buying two. One for your son?"

"Yep, something else for him to enjoy."

"So, he enjoyed the dildos you bought him?"

"I've only given him one; I'm saving the other till he gets tired of the first."

"He's a lucky boy." the tattooed guy said. "You should bring him in sometime; I'd like to meet him."

I couldn't resist saying, "You like handsome young guys with hot bodies and big dicks?"

"I sure do. I like handsome older guys with hot bodies and big dicks, too, in case you're curious."

"I'll keep that in mind." I said as I picked up my change.

The rest of the day flew by in a muddle again. It took all of my concentration to deal with my work instead of daydreaming about my naked son.

When I got home, Bobby was still cleaning but he was now nude.

"Nice outfit." I said as I came through the door.

"I bet you have one just like it." he said.

I started supper while he finished up his cleaning chores and when I had everything on the table, he came in and sat down, still nude.

"You're going to eat supper with your cock hanging out?" I asked.

"Sure, it feels great. You should try it."

It felt odd to even think about but I couldn't resist. I stood up and shucked off all of my clothes and then sat back down. Bobby ducked to look under the table and then sat back up, smirking.

"Your cock and balls are too big for the chair." he said. "They're dangling in the air."

I bent to look at his cock and balls in the chair across from me.

"You're hung as big as I am and it seems you're dangling pretty well, too. Now shut up and eat."

I enjoyed that meal more than I had in a long time, knowing that all of that pretty meat was hanging loose so close to me. We both acted pretty goofy throughout the meal.

When we were finished, I got up and started putting the dirty dishes into the washer.

"Are we going to play around again tonight?" Bobby asked.

"I'm glad you reminded me. I got another toy for you to play with."

"If it's as good as last night, I can't wait." he replied. "I'll get the living room ready."

By the time the dishwasher was loaded and running, he had made the necessary arrangements and had a porno film on the TV. I noticed as I sat down that his cock was already hard and standing straight up and his dildo and the lube were laid out on the coffee table in easy reach.

When I was seated, I handed him one of the cockrings.

"What do I do with this?" he asked.

"I'll show you." I said.

While he watched, I looped the leather strip under my balls and then fastened it at the base of my cock. My dick had been half hard, now the ring forced the blood to back up and my cock lengthened and stiffened and turned a dark red.

"It makes your cock harder and makes it harder for you to cum." I told Bobby. "You can play with your dick for hours wearing one of these."

He was anxious to try it out and I leaned over close to watch him put it on. I could smell the fresh cock scent wafting up from his crotch.

When he was in the ring and had it closed his cock flushed the same color as mine. His erection was long and fat and veins stood out from his reddened shaft. He grabbed his cock by the head, bent it forward and released it so that it slapped against his abdomen.

He lubed up his dick and handed me the tube and sat stroking his cock as I greased mine.

"This is really hot." he said. "It makes my cock bigger and more sensitive but at the same time, it doesn't feel as much like I need to cum."

"That's the whole idea. Try putting your toy in and see how it feels."

Bobby started lubing up his toy, glancing at me all the while.

"It's really hot to stick things up my ass while you watch me." he said.

"That turns you on?"

"It sure does, it wasn't nearly as much fun last night after you left or all day today. Get closer so I can put on a show for you."

I lowered my body across the sofa and perched on my elbows, inches above Bobby's wide open ass. His big cock was leaking precum even though it was bound up tight in the cockring and his gorgeous little ass hole was puckering with hunger. His eyes glued on my face, he positioned the blunt head of the dildo against his opening and began to slowly press it in. Watching his little hole expand sent heat waves through my cock. His meaty ball sack hung just above his hole and his balls squirmed as more of the dildo disappeared into his ass. In only a quick moment or two, the whole shaft was invisible and his reddened ring was stretched tight around the base.

"You liked watching that, didn't you?" Bobby said.

I leant back against the sofa and grasped my stiff dick so that it stood straight up from my body. Precum was flowing out of my slit like a fountain.

"Was this your first clue?" I asked. "Show me how you fuck yourself with that thing."

Bobby started slow, sliding the toy in and out of his ass. His cock bounced every time that the head hit bottom. He was squirming around to feel the toy hit different spots inside of his chute, panting with effort.

"You try it." Bobby said. "You fuck me with it."

He let go of the toy's base and I grabbed it, keeping up the rhythm he'd started.

"Fuck me with it harder and faster." he said, throwing his legs up so that his knees were on his shoulders and his ass was spread wide open in front of me.

I quickly complied, slamming the rubber dildo in and our of his starving ass hole. He threw his head back and put his arms under his knees so that he could raise his legs even higher and get more dildo into his hole. I was punch fucking the dildo into him and he was loving every inch. His fat cock had swollen and turned a lovely shade of deep red and his balls were drawn up tight against his cock base.

"Oh, that's so good, daddy.' he moaned.

That made me want to please him even more and I began to rotate the dildo around his ass walls as I thrust it in and out. That sent him crazy.

He began to rock with my thrusts, meeting the invading toy and moaning as it stretched his fuck chute.

His hips were bouncing up and down and his stiff cock rubbing against his belly.

"That's it!" he yelled. "Ram that fucker up my ass."

I was surprised at how much fucking his hole could take but I kept up the onslaught.

In another minute, he began to make a guttural sound deep in his throat and pulled his legs up to the highest possible position.

He made a loud groan and I saw pearly juice start gushing out of his cock, coating his chest, his face and even landing in his hair.

I slowed the dildo down until I had just the tip of it massaging his hole, tremors passing over his body as he slowly got over the sensations he'd felt. He lowered his legs gradually and I let the dildo pop free from his hole. He lay there like he was unconscious, covered in ball juice, eyes closed.

I grabbed one of the towels and draped it over his torso and said, "You'd better clean that up before it runs into your eyes. It's not a comfortable experience."

He grasped the towel and pulled it up and wiped the streams of cum off of his face, then wadded it up and scrubbed the rest off of his torso. The smell of fresh cum was overwhelming.

We sat quietly at each end of the sofa until he slowly recovered.

"Wow," he finally said, "I didn't even have to touch my dick and I shot one of my best loads ever."

"If I hadn't been otherwise occupied, I probably would have shot a load, too, just from watching you take that up your hole." I replied.

He raised his body and looked at my cock and I lifted it upright so that he could see how hot and stiff it was.

"I have something to ask you now." he said.

"And what is that?" I asked, already liking the sound of it.

"I want to watch you jerk off. Not from the other end of the couch, I want to watch close up. I want to see how your cock looks being stroked and I want to see your balls and I want to see the cum when it starts shooting out of your dick."

"I guess I owe you after the show you gave me." I said. "Sure, we can do that."

Bobby got up and stood in front of me, his dick already starting to swell again.

"Spread you legs." he said and as I did so, he crouched in front of me, his face inches away from my upright dick.

He put more lube on his toy and positioned it with the base against the floor so that his ass hole could ride it while watching me, then handed me the lube.

I coated my cock, swollen bigger than usual by the cockring and coated my balls, too. When I was all slicked up, I grabbed the shaft in my right hand and began to massage it. Bobby had his face as near as it could get to my stiff meat, taking in each moment of progress toward my orgasm.

I used my left hand to begin massaging my fleshy ball sack, rolling the bursting balls around as I beat my meat. It felt fantastic and was even better looking down past my stroking hand to see Bobby's beautiful face inches from my cock, bouncing up and down as he fucked his ass on the dildo. He was hypnotized, his mouth hanging slightly open as he took in every detail. I spread my legs further, knowing that he'd get a clear view of my pulsing ass hole that way, too.

I could feel myself working up to cumming and I grabbed my balls and pulled them down tight in the sack, which made my dick get even harder. It felt like a piece of marble instead of flesh, it was so filled with blood and stiff.

"I'm going to shoot any minute." I told Bobby He got up onto his knees and moved forward so that his face hung directly over the tip of my dick.

My first shot of cum squirted out of my balls, directly upward so that it splashed against the side of Bobby's face. He laughed and moved back a bit, never taking his eyes off of the jets of cum shooting out of my piss hole.

The fierce flow slackened until only bubbles of juice were sliding out of my dick and I let go of it so that it fell forward between my thighs.

"Sorry about hosing you down." I said. "I couldn't control it."

I looked at Bobby with my cum sliding down the side of his face and immediately wanted to beat off again.

"No problem," Bobby said, "it wipes off." He used his hand to sluice the thick wad down over his cheek into his palm and then wiped it on one of the towels.

"How was it?" I asked.

"Really great." he said. "I've seen a guy jerk off before but I never really got a good look. It's really hot, isn't it?"

rae121452
rae121452
1,578 Followers