Daddy's Little Call Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyBeast
SexyBeast
2,523 Followers

Trinity followed suit and pulled my face into her cleavage. I just let it rest there and she hissed to me, "Go on, kiss me. We don't want them thinking anything's weird." No, nothing was weird. My daughter was just sitting on my lap with her top undone and telling me to kiss her breasts. I felt her nails dig into the back of my neck and I did as I was told, kissing her warm flesh timidly at first, but then I began sucking at her breasts, kissing deep into her cleavage and pressing my tongue between her breasts. It turns out that it didn't take much for the animalistic, sexual part of my brain to take over.

"That feels good, Da—Rich," Trinity cooed, almost blowing the whole thing. Thankfully the others were too busy to notice her slip.

Fred turned his attention away from Darla long enough to tell us, "Maybe you guys better head down to Rich's room," He wanted to get busy and I guess he didn't want an audience, which was fine with me.

Trinity stood up and pulled me to my feet. "Let's go, Rich." She led me out of the room by my hand without even buttoning her sweater. Once we were in the silence of the hallway I felt like I was back in the fog. Trinity dug in my pants pocket for my keycard and whispered, "Daddy, what's your room number?" I mumbled it and she led me down the hallway. We passed a couple that was around my age and they gave us an icy stare. I could have told them it wasn't what it looked like, that she was my daughter, but somehow I know that wouldn't have helped.

Once we were in my room, Trinity went over and sat on the edge of the bed, looking up at me. "Daddy, I'm sorry you had to find out like this."

"I don't know what to say. What's going on, Trinity?" I asked.

"You don't have to call me that, Daddy, we're alone now."

I stared at her and slowly Trinity the whore sitting in front of me turned back into my angelic, sweet daughter Aimee. "Aimee, why? You know you don't need the money."

Aimee patted the bed beside her and I sat. "Are you sure you want the truth?" She asked and I told her I did. "The money is part of it, I like the independence having my own money gives me, but it's more than that. I love doing it. I love the sex, I love the way it feels to be in control of these men and feel how badly they want me. It's such a rush." This was not my little girl telling me all this. This was not happening. "I'm sorry, Daddy, but I'm not a kid anymore. I'm a woman and there are somethings I do for myself, even if you can't understand or approve." She went on to tell me how Darla had gotten her into it. It started with just some dates with older guys and Aimee liked being spoiled and how special the guys made her feel. Every time she went out on one of her special dates she felt like a princess. In the back of her mind she knew what she was doing, but it didn't hit home until she finally went to bed with one of them, a handsome man about my age she told me, and he left her an envelope of hundreds. To her surprise it did not bother her at all and after that she was totally into the life. I still couldn't really understand and I made noises, but did not speak.

"What were you doing there tonight, Daddy? You were looking for the same thing those other men were, so how can you judge."

"It was my first time," I said defensively, though I knew that was no defense at all.

"And you didn't run out of the room when you saw me, did you?" She put her hand on my thigh and I stared at it. "You like what you saw, even if it was me, you're innocent little daughter."

"Aimee!"

Her hand traveled up my thigh and my cock twitched when her fingers brushed it. I put my hand over hers to move it away, but Aimee wouldn't let me. "It's okay, Daddy. I could feel it when I sat in your lap. I could feel that you wanted me."

"Aimee, no! You're my daughter," I protested.

She stood up and faced me, pulling her sweater off. Next she reached back and unhooked her bra. Those magnificent breasts spilled free and her thick, red nipples stared at me defiantly. As she unzipped her skirt, Aimee told me, "It's okay, really. You're just a man and I know I am attractive. How could you not respond? And I know I look a lot like Mom did. Don't I?"

My mouth was desert dry. "Yes," I croaked. But she was taller than her mother and had incredible legs and her breasts were fuller, higher than her mother's. Her mother always had a haughty, respectable air, but my little Aimee was built for sex. She slid her skirt down her round hips and I thought my cock would tear free from my pants. No, no, no, my mind screamed, but no one was listening. Now Aimee was only wearing her panties, thigh highs and heels and she looked like a goddess, not my little girl.

Aimee unbuttoned my shirt and smoothed her hands over my chest, running her fingers through the hair there, sending shivers down my spine. She slipped her panties down, showing her beautiful pussy completely shorn of any blonde curls. "I told you I like men, not boys, Daddy, and you were the first man I had a crush on, just like most girls." She straddled my thigh and rubbed herself against me while she kissed my neck.

"That's, uhm, natural," I agreed.

"But I had more than a crush." Aimee was kissing my chest now, and reaching for my pants. "I used to lay in my bedroom and listen to you and Mom after you thought I was asleep. I could hear Mom moaning and then shouting while you fucked her and I wondered exactly what my handsome Daddy was doing to her." She fished my iron-hard cock out of my pants and grasped it in her warm hands. I couldn't help moaning as she touched me. "Now I know why she was so loud," Aimee smiled and squeezed me. I will admit with all modesty that I am larger than average. Lorraine always used to tell me how much she loved my cock and she was glad that I could fill her up. "And sometimes I touched myself and I couldn't help but wish that you were doing those things to me, Daddy."

I was horrified and totally aroused at the same time. Did listening to her mother and I turn my daughter into this? Were we responsible?

Aimee pushed me onto my back and laid on top of me, grinding into me. Her breasts were crushed against my chest and oh God but she felt good. "The first time I ever came I was listening to you and Mom," she said and kissed me. She pushed her tongue into my mouth and the kiss I gave her back was decidedly unfatherly. I wrapped my arms around Aimee and pulled her tightly against me, enjoying the way her soft body wriggled on top of me. There was no voice in the back of my head telling me no anymore. It had been months since I was with a woman and here was a very beautiful one telling me how much she wanted me and whether she was my daughter or not I was not going to resist her.

Slithering down my body, Aimee pulled my pants off and then knelt on the floor between my legs. No, she's not going to, I thought, but yes she was. I don't know why, but somehow having my daughter go down on me was so decadent. She held my cock straight up and liked it like a little girl with a lollipop. Aimee really got into it and I dare say she was very bit as good as her mother in that department. She took me between her lips and I watched my cock disappear into my daughter's sweet mouth. I couldn't tear my eyes away, actually. I wanted to watch her suck me. Aimee bobbed deeper and deeper and soon she was taking my whole cock down her throat, something her mom had never been able to do. I reached down and brushed Aimee's soft blonde hair back so I could see her cheeks hollow as she sucked me. She locked her eyes on mine and watched me gasping for air as she took me in her mouth. She was very, very good and I had to wonder how many cocks she'd sucked to get so talented. She tickled my balls and my hips shot off the bed, burying my cock deep in her throat. Aimee kept it up and let me fuck her mouth while she kept sucking. She seemed to like me thrusting into her mouth instead of her just sucking and I made sure I gave her a mouthful. My limbs were trembling and I was afraid I was going to fill her young mouth with my cum. I wondered if she liked to swallow like her mother, but the truth is that I'm not a young man anymore and I knew that if I came in her mouth that would probably be it for the night. With some willpower, I pulled Aimee's hungry mouth off of me.

Aimee crawled back up my body and kissed me while trapping my wet cock between her thighs. "I want you inside me, Daddy," she whispered and pushed herself up. Her breasts were hanging in my face and I couldn't resist grabbing them. I kneaded those white globes and popped her red nipples into my mouth. Her mouth liked me to be rough with her breasts and I found Aimee liked the same thing. "Suck them harder, Daddy! Oh, yes," she moaned, raking her nails through my hair. I teased her fat nipples with my tongue and lips and then my teeth. She really got crazy when I nipped at her with my teeth, thrashing and almost smothering me with her breasts. I could feel her pussy slickly sliding over my stomach and I knew she had to be dripping wet.

Unable to wait any longer, Aimee reared up and slipped my cock between her legs. She did not hesitate at all as she sat on my cock. I thrust off the bed and buried it deep inside her. My daughter squeezed me with powerful muscles and arched her back as she cried out. I held both her hands and she rode up and down on my cock hard and fast. Her breasts jutted forward and bounced wildly as she rode my shaft.

"Yes…yes…yes…OH YES!" Aimee cried, going crazy on my cock.

"Honey, yes! Oh baby!" I moaned, watching my beautiful daughter pleasuring herself on my cock. She was the very image of her mother as she rode me, her face twisting into the same expressions of passion as her mother's as she felt her orgasm bearing down on her. She'd wondered what was happening in our bedroom as her mother screamed out and now my daughter was finding out first hand and screaming just like her mother had.

"OH FUCK ME! FUCK ME DADDY!" Aimee screamed and shivered and I knew my little girl was cumming all over my cock.

Quickly, I flipped us over without slipping out of her dripping pussy and I pounded my cock down into her. If she was like her mother, I knew I could make her cum again easily but keeping the friction in her pussy going. Aimee was going crazy under me and raked her nails over my back while she wrapped her legs around my waist. My pussy squished as I hammered my shaft into it and she begged me never to stop. I had to wonder if she went this crazy with all her johns and I decided to no, she couldn't. I hadn't fucked so wildly in years and when I came inside my daughter it took my breath away.

"Aimmmeee…" I cried and unloaded my balls into my own daughter's pussy. I know that might not have been the smartest thing to do, but I couldn't stop myself and besides I hoped that if she was a professional she was on the Pill.

"God yes, cum in me Daddy!" Aimee moaned and just like her mother she started cumming all over again.

I kept pumping my cock into Aimee until there was nothing left and even then I didn't want to pull out of her wet pussy. She wrapped her arms around me and kept me in place, kissing me and saying, "I love you, Daddy."

"I love you too, sweetheart," I assured her.

Aimee stayed in my bed, curled against me, both of us naked. We didn't talk for a long time until I finally asked her, "Are you okay, honey?"

"Of course I am, Daddy," Aimee said. "I've fantasized about that for the last seven years. I never thought it could happen, but I am so glad it did. Are you okay?"

"I don't know," I answered honestly. "Yes, I wanted you and I can't deny what I felt while I was with you. But you're still my daughter and what we did is still wrong."

Aimee pushed up on her elbows and looked at me. Her breasts hung down alluringly. "Why is it so wrong? We both enjoyed ourselves and we didn't hurt anyone, so why is it anyone's business. We're both adults, we can do whatever we want."

"In a perfect world, maybe. But what about your mother? It would hurt her if she ever knew."

"But she never will. And I know this sounds harsh, but if she were doing what she was supposed to at home you wouldn't be in bed with me right now. I know things changed between you two, Daddy. I noticed when those sounds stopped coming from your bedroom and I saw how Mom withdrew. I felt so bad for you. I still do. So I can't feel that bad about Mom."

It was easy to agree with her, so I did. I felt better if I could shift some of the blame to Lorraine. "We can't do this again, honey."

"We'll see about that. If I want it, I know I can make it happen." Aimee had an evil gleam in her eye.

"That's not fair. Give your poor Dad a break. No man could resist you."

Aimee kissed me. "Thank you, Daddy."

"There's something else we need to talk about, Aimee. Your work…"

"Maybe if I get what I need at home, I can stop it. You could give me incentive."

"Aimee, come on, " I said. She was touching my cock now and it was responding.

"You do want me to stop working, don't you? I know I you don't want me to stop this. It's a win-win for everyone." With that, Aimee ducked her head under the covers. This time she proved that she loved to swallow just as much as her mother did.

Aimee didn't go back to campus that night but stayed in my bed. She was still there when Fred knocked on my door and answered it wearing nothing but a towel on her hair. Fred looked stunned. I knew Darla had not stayed the night. When Aimee went into the bathroom to get dressed he gave me a high five.

"Rich, you old dog! Look at you! I guess you lost your inhibitions after all."

"Let's just say that Aim—Trinity is a very special girl."

"She sure as hell is, man. And damn she looks happy. You're going to have to tell me some of your tricks."

"Hey, every woman likes something different, Fred. Well, maybe not every woman, I guess some girls follow in their mother's footsteps."

"Did she tell you her mom's a whore too?" He asked.

That was my wife he was talking about, but I didn't slug him.

Aimee came home that summer and got exactly what she wanted, not that I really resisted at all. Suddenly I was glad her mom was out almost every night because it gave me the chance to fully explore my daughter's body in every way. Fred was right, fucking a young woman does make you feel like a young man again. I was just as horny as I'd been at Aimee's age and I fucked her several times a day all that summer. There were a couple times Lorraine almost caught us, but I don't think she had a clue. I think she was relieved when I didn't even bother her for any sex at all. Aimee was more than taking care of my needs in that department.

At the end of the summer, much to Lorraine's surprise, Aimee announced she was transferring to a local school and moving back home permanently. I was glad because I knew that it was definitely the end of Aimee's secret career. Lorraine asked me to talk to Aimee and I did go into her room to ask if she was sure if that was what she wanted. My daughter answered my going down on me and making her cum with her mother right in the next room. When she finished, Aimee went out and kissed her mom goodnight with my cum still on her lips. Yes, Aimee is every bit as crazy as her mother was. Lucky me!

SexyBeast
SexyBeast
2,523 Followers
12