Daddy's Little Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Are we finally going to get to fuck you, Jess?”

Daniel’s eyes beamed with the possibilities.

“Yes you are.”

We all started giggling and drew attention to ourselves from the handsome boy behind the counter. We ignored him and I kept talking.

“Have you guys ever gotten fucked in the ass?”

Both nodded their heads yes.

“Well, that is the reason why I’m doing this, because I asked Daddy not to fuck me in the ass. I was too scared to do it, but I have a feeling that by the end of tomorrow we or one of us is going to get it.”

The girls looked more excited than before and Daniel spoke up again.

“So we have to wait till tomorrow?”

“Yeah. You can come over early, before he wakes up, and we can all be waiting for him.”

They nodded their heads in agreement. Good, they’re both in, and now I’ll make my Daddy really happy.

The next morning, Daniel and Irene showed up around eight. I had showered, but hadn’t bothered to dress, and the girls were clad in very skimpy outfits. We sat on the couch giggling and talking, waiting for Daddy to wake up. Our voices and laughter stirred him, and he came down the stairs. I hadn’t bothered telling him that the girls would be here, and when he saw them his eyes first bulged, and then a smile crossed his lips.

“Morning ladies.”

“Morning!”

“If you’d just give me a minute I’ll be right with you.”

We all giggled, and Daddy went back up the stairs to shower.

Irene and Danielle looked at me and then at each other.

Danielle looked at me, her eyes wide and a smile on her face.

"Wow, Jess, he's even hotter than I remembered!"

"Yeah, and did you see the way he looked at me?" Irene added.

I had to laugh at how excited these girls were about the prospect of fucking my father. It would've seemed silly to me a couple of days ago, but now that I'd fucked him, I kind of got caught up in the excitement myself. Irene began to speak, and I looked over at her.

"Does he have a big dick, Jess?"

"He has the biggest one I've ever seen."

Danielle scooted closer to me and whispered in my ear.

"I bet he'd be real turned on if he came out and saw us making out, Jessi."

Then she began to nibble at my earlobe and neck.

Irene saw this and moved to my other side and placed her hand on my thigh and started to caress me. I'd never had any sexual contact with a girl before, but I had to admit that I liked it so far.

Danielle lifted up my night shirt and slipped her dainty hand in to massage my breast as her lips continued their journey up and down my sensitive neck. Before I knew it, Irene had taken her place between my legs and was kissing her way up to my pussy. I was a little overwhelmed by all of this sudden attention, but I decided that Daddy would probably like it, so I relaxed a decided to go with the flow.

I let out a moan as Irene’s lips found my pussy, and my hand went automatically into her long blonde hair. My hips thrust up as her tongue parted my lips, and found its way to my clit. Danielle’s mouth had moved from my neck to my now exposed breasts, and her tongue worked across the nipple. Pure ecstasy now drove me, the feel of Irene’s tongue on my pussy was almost too much, and I had to control myself before I came too quickly.

“Oh God, Irene, if I had known that feeling a woman’s tongue on my pussy was this good, I would have let you fucked me a long time ago!”

I heard and felt her laugh, the vibrations of her voice sent shocks of electricity through my cunt and up my body. I jolted and moaned loudly, but my eyes opened wide when I heard a clearing of a throat.

I looked in the direction of the sound, and there was Daddy, he was freshly showered and he hadn’t bothered to put on clothes. He stood there stroking his big cock while watching my friends move their mouths along my body.

“Hi Daddy.”

Both girls’ heads bolted up and looked at my father. They both gasped as their eyes fell on his cock, and he gave a prideful smile.

“Keep going girls. I want to see you get my little slut off before I fuck you.”

I kept my eyes on Daddy, watching his hand caress his cock while my friends set back to work. Danielle moved her lips down my belly, and Irene moved her tongue down to the opening of my pussy, so that Danielle could also taste me. The feel of both of their tongues on and in my pussy was too much. I began to cum, my loud moans of pleasure bouncing off the walls in the living room, as my body bucked up to meet the mouths of my friends. When I could take no more, I pushed at both of them, and they reluctantly moved. I smiled at Daddy, and he came closer.

Daddy knelt in front of me, his cock standing at half mast. It was about seven inches long at the moment, topped with that fat, purple head and bobbing around in front of him as he set about taking off my shirt.

Looking deep into my eyes, he addressed the girls.

"Hello, Irene, Danielle. What do you two think of my little girl here? Isn't she just delicious?"

He lowered his head and began tonguing my stiff little nipples as his hands kneaded the breasts they were perched upon. I leaned my head back and enjoyed the sensation. Danielle spoke to him.

"She is really hot, Mr. Neel. Irene and I have been trying to get into her pants for months now."

Irene added.

"Yeah, and you look really sexy, too, Mr. Neel,"

It was almost embarrassing how much she wanted to fuck my Daddy. Daddy gave them both a sideways glance, and smiled a little. Irene seemed a little flustered at the look and spoke up.

“Do you want us to take off our clothes too, Mr. Neel?”

Daddy looked at them all the way now while he thought about it, Irene and Danielle always dressed the same, not in the same exact outfits, but both very slutty. Irene wore a very short pleaded red skirt, it stopped just below her ass, and everyone in the room could see the small g-string red panties she wore with it. To accompany the skirt she wore a mid-drift white spaghetti stringed tank top, and under it a red bra that matched the panties. She also had on a pair of red fishnet stockings, that rested up on her thighs, and a pair of black four inch heels. Danielle was just a little more subtle than Irene. She had chosen to wear a micro-mini jean skirt with fringes around the bottom. From top to hem the skirt could have only measured about twelve inches. She wore a see-through black shirt with it that had patched stars where her nipples were, though; she still wore a laced black bra under it. Since the skirt was so short, I could also see that she wore a pair of laced boy briefs under the skirt. She wore no stockings with the outfit, but wore a pair of thigh-high spiked heeled boots. I could see that Daddy really enjoyed both of the girls outfits, and he told them to keep them on for just a while, which brought pouts to both of their lips.

Daddy turned his attention back to me; he sat up just a little, so that his cock was now resting on my lips. I didn’t have to ask what he wanted, and took his cock into my mouth. Both girls moaned as they watched this, and without taking his eyes off of me he addressed Danielle.

“Danni, get down there and lick my girl’s pussy. I want to feel her moans on my cock.”

Danielle quickly did as she was told, and then he addressed Irene.

“You come here. I want to feel your mouth on my cock too.”

Irene moaned at just the thought of having Daddy’s cock in her mouth. He pulled out of mine, and went to hers. He ran his cock along her lips and addressed Danielle again.

“Rub Irene’s cunt while you’re licking Jessi’s.”

Irene moaned loudly as Danielle’s fingers went to her clit and Daddy took that time to shove his cock down her throat. I knew Irene was more experienced in sex than I was, but she had never had anyone like Daddy before. Usually the guys that we dated were still a little naïve and shy to do or ask for what they really wanted. Daddy, of course, was not like that, and he placed his cock all the way to the back of Irene’s throat making Irene give off a sound of surprise and then she began to choke. She fluttered her arms, trying to get Daddy to pull away but he only laughed and pushed more of his cock down her throat. I spoke up to give Irene some encouraging words.

“Just relax, if you relax you’ll quit choking.”

Danielle spoke up.

"Yeah, 'rene, breathe through your nose. Then wrap your hands around that big, fat cock and fuckin' suck on that big head. Rub that fucker all over your teeth and your face, too, baby. Suck that big ol' cock."

Daddy smiled at Danni's outburst.

"There's a girl after my heart."

Danni smiled and answered.

"Yeah, that and your dick!"

She reached up and started massaging Daddy's balls with one hand while she continued to lick my clit and finger me with her other hand. Irene seemed to take Danielle's prodding to heart, because she grabbed Daddy's cock at the root with both hands and started making loud slurping noises as she seemed to just hang from his dick like it was some kind of a gymnastics pole or something. The noises she was making and Danni's mouth were causing a new orgasm to rear its head in me, and I began to moan and whimper as Daddy reached down to knead my big tits.

"That's a good girl, Irene. Do you like my cock? How 'bout you, Danni? Do you wanna take a shot at it, too?"

Danni took her mouth away from me, causing a pout to form on my lips.

“Oooooo…..yes sir! I can’t wait to get that big fucking cock down my throat!”

Irene giggled as she pulled away, I could tell now who was the leader in this duet, Danielle was the one who had probably taught Irene all she knew.

“I do like your cock Mr. Neel. I like the way it feels in my mouth. It’s so big!”

Danielle snorted.

“You have to talk better than that Irene. Can we switch? I wanna suck on that big piece of meat. Jessi’s just about to cum, and I know you’ll like receiving a big mouthful from her.”

Daddy said nothing, but I could tell by the look in his face that he was really going to enjoy Danielle. He moved, letting Irene get up, but before he let the girl’s switch places he took a long look at them, and so did I. I knew my friend’s were sluts, but I had never seen them in action before and it surprised me. Danielle stood at least a good five inches taller than Irene. Daddy reached out and pulled down on Danielle’s thick, long, black hair and she shuddered. Irene had long hair too, but it was thinner and laid a little limp on her head, it was a dirty blonde color, and Danielle was always telling her to dye it. Daddy ran his hand down from Danni’s hair to her breasts. Danielle was proud of them, they fit into a 34D, and even though they were already big, she’d walk with them jutted out so people would really notice them. Irene had smaller tits, Irene was smaller all together. They weren’t bad looking breasts, small and perky, fitting into a 32B. Irene hated them; she was always comparing herself to Danni, and had thought a couple of times about getting a boob job. Daddy didn’t seem to mind that they were small, he moved his hand to her chest, and engulfed her breast in his big hand, before giving the nipple a slight pinch, which made her squeal. Both girls were beautiful, and they knew it.

Irene moved first, going down between my legs, and got to work quickly, running her tongue the length of my pussy, before settling it on my clit, and sucking it between her teeth. Danielle, grabbed Daddy by the shoulders, which made his face come down in a scowl, but he let her direct him to the couch, and sat him next to me. I knew Daddy wouldn’t forget the forceful way in which Danni worked, and he would correct it later. She came between his legs, and began to stroke his cock before she moved her mouth to it. She didn’t take his cock, but rather, began to kiss it, little pecks, and Daddy was becoming very unhappy. She was used to being in charge of the boys we dated, Daddy was a grown man who knew what he wanted and he was not going to stand for the teasing. He grabbed a handful of her jet black hair, and whipped her head up to face him. She made no surprise sound, but smiled slightly.

“Look you little bitch, I don’t know who the fuck you think I am, but you had better get those lips around my cock now!”

She looked a little frightened, and glanced at me. I smiled down at her, which made the look of fright worse. As Danni kneeled to obey my father, he reached down and ripped her sheer blouse from her body.

"You don't need this fuckin' thing."

He smiled as he looked down at her ample cleavage, and he reached down and began roughly squeezing her tits.

"Mmmm, these are nice. I can't wait to wrap them around my cock, Danni."

She smiled and slapped his prick against her full lips. She turned her head sideways and started running her tongue up and down the full length of his member until finally reaching the top and sinking it in her mouth. She rotated her head fast as she sucked and then popped it out of her mouth and wrapped her hand around the bulbous head.

"Mmmm, yeah, this is what I've always wanted. A fat fuckin' cock to suck! I've never had one this nice."

My orgasm was building from listening to Danielle and Daddy talk, I could tell by Irene’s moans that she too was getting very worked up by the scene between Daddy and Danni. I went over the edge, and Irene’s hand shoot in between her own legs with Danielle’s next statement.


”C’mon Mr. Neel, shove that fat fuckin’ prick down my throat like you did to Irene! I wanna choke on it! I wanna feel this wonderful cock so far down my throat that I can’t fucking breathe!”

Daddy obliged, shoving his cock with more force than he had done with Irene down Danielle’s throat. I looked over at her, to see her throat bulged around his cock, and her eye tearing with her gagging. She regained her composure well, and she laughed with his cock down her throat. She grabbed his hips, and moved her arms with his as he fucked her mouth so hard that her whole body moved.

I had to push Irene off of me, I couldn’t take the feel of her tongue anymore, and I looked down at her, my pussy throbbing even harder when I saw my cum on her face. Her hand still massaged her own clit, and I moved it, bringing my own fingers to her. She moaned loudly, and I spoke to her, while never taking my eyes off of Danni.

“I want to lick your pussy now Irene. I want to taste it.”

Her response was a louder moan, and I moved my hand so that she could get up and sit where I had. I came between her legs, and brought my head down. I kissed along the outside of her pussy for awhile, causing her hips to move slightly upwards with each touch of my lips. I moved my hand up to her and spread her pussy lips. I moved my tongue to her, licking from her opening all the way up to her hard clit. I moaned at the sweet but tangy taste of her pussy, and moved my tongue a little faster. I looked over and saw Daddy looking down and smiling at me.

"Are you enjoying yourself?"

Daddy asked, the smile never leaving his face.

"Mmmm mmm."

Daddy then bent over and placed his mouth on Irene's wet lips and gave her a deep, long kiss. While Danni was bobbing up and down on his meat, he started teasing Irene's little titties. She moaned into his mouth as he kissed her.

Daddy sat back up and reached down, undoing Danielle's bra. She looked up at him eagerly, pulling his cock out from between her sexy lips. As she did so, long, thick strings of saliva connected her mouth to his throbbing, veined cock. This made me lick at Irene's pussy even faster.

Daddy said, "Okay Danni, wrap those big tits around my cock. I wanna see how good a titty fuck you are."

Danni straightened up and leaned in to my Daddy, looking into his eyes. She suggestively took her big breasts into her hands and began teasing and caressing them.

"Ooooh, I can't wait to fuck you're long, hard cock with my big tits, Mr. Neel. I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna fuck now."

I watched as Danni took Daddy’s cock between her tits, and squeezed the sides of them so they clamped down around him. She let out a low moan as she began to move her body up and down, and watch Daddy’s cock move between her tits. She bent her head down and spit on the head of Daddy’s cock, causing a big smile from him. She looked up and smiled back.

“God, Mr. Neel, your cock feels so good in between my tits! It looks real good too. I like to see your cock pushing up towards my chin.”

I moaned from Danielle’s words, and sucked Irene’s clit harder into my mouth. Irene’s hips bucked, and her hand came down on to my head, pushing my face more into her pussy, as her hips moved up and down. I moaned again as I tasted Irene’s cum on my tongue, and moved it down a little to dip it into her hole. Irene gasped and pulled her hips back, I pushed them up again, and kept lapping at the cum leaking from her. She pushed at my head and I finally relented, coming up and smiling at her, while I wipe my chin. We both looked over at Daddy and Danielle. Danielle’s eyes had shut, and it looked like she was going to cum from just the feel of Daddy’s cock on her tits. Daddy looked over at Irene and me.

"Okay, girls. Irene you get over to the left of me and Jess, you get on my right. Danni, baby, you just keep rubbin' those big titties on my cock."

We excitedly positioned ourselves as Daddy said to, and Daddy took his hands and put each one on our pussies. He began fingering each of us as Danielle kept fucking his cock with her gorgeous tits. He looked over at each of us and smiled.

“How's that, ladies?"

Irene giggled and wiggled, before speaking.

"Gosh, mmmmm, it feels really - oooooooh! - great, Sir!"

I couldn't take my eyes off of Danni. She seemed to be enjoying her tit-fucking so much! I became a little jealous because Daddy hadn't done that to me. My tits weren't as big as Danni's, but they were big enough to that, I knew.

Danni's head had dropped down and she was sucking the head of Daddy's cock really hard. She was making a lot of noise doing it, and her head was twisting back and forth rapidly. If I didn't know better, I'd have thought she was trying to unscrew it with her mouth. All the while she did that, she kept moving her breasts up and down the length of Daddy's shaft. It was quite a sight to see!

"Irene, Jessi, you girls lean down and lick at my nipples. They're very sensitive, and it'll make me really hot,"

Irene and I smiled at each other, and brought our heads down. I ran my tongue across Daddy’s nipple before moving it in a circular motion. I heard Daddy give a sound of approval, and brought my lips down, sucking hard at him, making him give an even louder sound of enjoyment. Irene had done the same, though; she had begun to bite him lightly. I smiled and kept rubbing my tongue around him, and sucking every now and again.

I moved my eyes when I heard Danielle give a loud sound of pleasure, and saw that her hands had moved just a little from the sides of her breasts, so that her fingers could pinch her own nipples. I felt that twinge of jealousy again and lifted my head up.

“Daddy, I wanna do that!”

He smiled, knowing from the sound of my voice that I was jealous.

“Baby, your friend is having a lot of fun.”

“I don’t care! I wanna feel your big cock against my tits, Daddy! She’s had a long enough turn with you.”

Daddy gave off a low laugh and nodded his head. He looked down at Danielle.

“Danni! Get up, and give my girl a turn before she starts to cry.”

“But Mr. Neel, I don’t wanna, your cock feels so good on me.”

“Get up girl!”

I moved down to take Danni's place and she took mine. Tentatively, I took my breasts in my hands and wrapped them gently around Daddy's dick. I heard Danielle.

“That’s not right, Jess! You have to do it hard and fast."

I looked up at her as she grabbed her tits and started twisting at them roughly and shaking them up and down quickly as an example. As she did that, my Daddy smiled and shot his hand down to her snatch.