Daddy's Little Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“What do you say?”

“What do you mean?”

Danielle’s voice sounded so tired as she spoke.

“Don’t you have any manners?”

Irene understood, and she got up and went to Daddy before he reached the stairs. She kissed his cheek and smiled at him.

“Thank you Mr. Neel.”

He nodded his head but said nothing, Danielle followed her lead, though, she passionately kissed Daddy on the lips.

“Thank you Mr. Neel for the wonderful fuck. I hope we can do it again soon.”

I smiled at her words, and Daddy looked over at me with a smile of his own.

“It will happen again, don’t you worry yourself over that.”

I said thank you to Daddy also, before he went up the stairs and into the bathroom. My friends found their clothes, and told me they were going home to sleep, but to call them soon and let them know when we could all do it again. I didn’t bother getting off the couch, I nodded at them waved my hand in response, and fell asleep shortly afterwards.