Daddy's Little Girl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll be checking out early tomorrow morning, about 5:30, will the breakfast room be open?"

"Not for breakfast; but there will be coffee available by 5:00."

"OK that will do. Please charge the room to my card. We won't be making any additional charges to the room."

With a smile, he ran my card and handed me the slip and the key.

"Room 152 around the back, first floor; have a good night."

Billy surprised me replying, "We plan to."

We walked out arm in arm, laughing.

We crossed the parking lot, and walked next door to the Arby's. It wasn't gourmet food, but it was hot, tasty and the place was clean. Neither of us really wanted to linger over a big meal. We finished quickly and left, walking back to the truck.

"Get your bag and head over to the room," I said. "Grab yourself a hot shower; I want that body of yours nice and clean. I'm going to stay here and do my work out, then I'll take a shower as well."

I leaned over and gave him a kiss.

I worked out hard, with a definite purpose in mind. I wanted to have my muscles pumped to their maximum when I got out of the shower and walked into the room. I worked out for about an hour, then grabbed my bag out of the truck and walked over to room 152. I knocked on the door. After checking that it was me, Billy opened the door. He was in his boxers; he was obviously watching the television from the comfort of the bed.

"Give me about twenty minutes to shower and freshen up. I'll make sure you won't regret the waiting."

I took a quick shower; making sure that all my parts were clean. I also shaved my legs, armpits and my pussy, which I do on a regular basis. All the time I was thinking, 'I'm really going to do this.'

Then after one last look in the mirror, I opened the door and walked into the room, naked. I went directly to the television and shut it off. I turned and stood at the foot of the bed with my hands on my hips and my muscles flexed.

"Well, was it worth the wait?"

"My god, you're magnificent," Billy said, his cock already straining to be released from his shorts.

I crawled up onto the bed, like a big cat on the hunt.

"These have got to go."

I grabbed his boxers and tugged them off his body. His cock, slapped his stomach after it was freed. Now it was my turn to be awed. His cock was beautiful; about seven inches in length and an inch and a half in diameter. The head was large and was already damp with precum. I watched as it twitched with every beat of his heart. On his practically petite body, it looked almost obscene. I was having second thoughts, could I handle something that big?

"Gail, lie down and relax."

I did as he asked; for right now at least he was the master and I was the student. He kissed me, gently at first, his hands lightly touching my face; then he moved down to my neck. I could feel his lips nibbling on my skin. I was already feeling my pussy tingle with desire for this young man. He moved over me and began to lick around my nipples, first one then the other. A low moan escaped my lips.

"Billy that's wonderful, don't stop."

I felt his teeth, ever so gently, biting my nipple. I stiffened as the warmth of a small orgasm slowly moved up my body. He paused for a few moments, and then continued down my body, until he was kneeling between my legs. He began to rub the outside of my pussy, gently at first, then increasing the pressure, carefully avoiding my clitoris. He leaned forward and began to blow on my extended clit. The pleasure was almost more than I could take.

'He's not going to... he is! Oh, you wonderful man.'

Billy began to lick, first my outer lips, then parting them slightly, he ran his tongue up my entire inner pussy. He still hadn't touched my clit, yet my pussy was leaking juices steadily at this point. He circled my clit with his tongue; now I was panting. When he sucked it into his mouth, I lost it.

"Oh god, Billy, I'm cumming, I'm cumming," I screamed!

My ass left the bed, as I grabbed the back of his head and tried to pull him into my body. I shook as spasms of joy rocketed throughout my body. I saw bright lights, and then everything went black. When I awoke, Billy was laying next to me, a look of concern on his face.

"Gail, are you all right? I was so worried when you went limp and unresponsive."

"I am so much better than all right; that was the most intense pleasure I have ever felt."

I grabbed him by the back of his head and kissed him hard, my tongue invading his mouth.

"Now it's my turn. I want to see and learn everything."

I pulled him over onto his back and began to kiss his neck and his hairless chest. I took his nipple between my lips, gently biting it. His moan of pleasure was music to my ears. I reached down and wrapped my hand around his cock. It was hot and hard, yet soft to the touch. Instinct made me start moving my hand up and down. I moved lower to get a better look at it. The head was turning a darker shade of red and was expanding slightly. Leaning over, I licked the top of the head, getting another moan for my efforts. I had heard of blow-jobs before, how the guys all seemed to want one. So I opened my mouth and took him in. I licked around and around the head as I slowly raised and lowered my mouth along his length.

"Gail, please, I can't hold out any longer, let me out."

I was enjoying the feeling of his cock in my mouth and the knowledge that I was giving him such intense pleasure, that instead of letting it out of my mouth, I took as much of it into my mouth as I could until I felt the head at the back of my throat.

"I'm cumming, yes, oh my god!"

I felt him arch off the bed, his cock began to pulsate and spurt after spurt of his cum filled my mouth and went down my throat. When he finally stopped I sucked out the last of his cum and after cleaning him, I moved back up the bed, and lay next to him.

I looked into his eyes. "Did I do it right?"

"Yes, that was heavenly. Give me a couple of minutes, we'll try something new."

We held each other, his hands gently rubbing my back and over my ass. Soon I felt his cock stirring back to life. He gently, but firmly, pushed me onto my back and got between my parted legs. He began to rub his cock up and down the length of my pussy. I closed my eyes, reveling in the sensations I was feeling, my breathing and heartbeat increasing in frequency.

"This may hurt a bit," he whispered.

"I don't care, please do it now, I need you in me now."

I felt his hips elevate slightly, the head of his cock nestled at the entrance, then he slowly, but steadily, pushed his cock into me. There was no pain, just a feeling of fullness and sense of intense pleasure.

"Are you OK?"

"MMMMMMM."

He smiled down at me and began to slowly move his hips up and down. We got into a comfortable rhythm. Soon, I could feel my next orgasm building. It hit me suddenly, with the impact of a semi at full speed and I nearly bucked him completely off me. My pussy clenched tightly to his cock, never wanting for that wonderful feeling to end. His movements increased with intensity, as if he was trying to pound me through the mattress. Then he stiffened and I felt him erupt inside of me, causing another wave of pleasure to flow throughout my body. He collapsed on top of me and I held him tightly to my chest as we slowly came back down to earth.

"Wow," was all I could say."Are you sure you never did that before?"

"I guess all that reading really sunk in. Who said book learning is a waste of time."

I held him in me as long as I could, but finally he pulled his well-worn cock out of my pussy. I felt empty, but momentarily sated. Reluctantly, I got up out of bed and walked to the bathroom. When I returned, I found Billy on his back with his eyes closed. I crawled into bed next to him, threw my arm over him and pulled him in close to me. Sometime during the night, Bill must have gotten out of bed because when I woke up at 5:00 I was on my side with him clinging to my back. It felt so right; I didn't want to get up; but knew if I didn't we'd stay like that for hours.

"Good morning, sleepyhead, time to rise and shine."

"No, not yet, come back to bed."

"No, we have a schedule to keep. We have to go."

I pulled off the sheet, grabbed him under the arms and before he knew what was happening I threw him over my shoulder and headed for the shower. We spent a half an hour in the shower, cleaning off the aftermath of the previous night's love making, only to become aroused for a quickie against the shower wall, and had to start all over again.

We made it to the breakfast room by 6:00, grabbed a container of coffee to go and headed out to the truck. We were on our way again, headed for St Louis by 6:15.

Chapter 9

When I told Bill that we were going to be crossing the Mississippi River in less than fifteen minutes, he got all excited.

"What's it look like? It must be awesome."

"No, not really, it just looks like any other river; not really a big deal."

I remember the first trip I made with my Dad. I was just as excited as Bill was now. I had studied the mighty Mississippi in school, seen pictures showing this huge body of water, at some places close to a mile wide. I was so disappointed when we actually crossed over it. The river appeared to be less than fifty yards wide, where we crossed was in the middle of a major intersection of highways. What was more interesting was that we were just outside of Busch Stadium, the home of the Cardinals, and if we looked north we could see the Gateway Arch.

When we got there and I told him this was it; he had the same reaction that I had had when I did my first crossing.

"That's it?"

"That's it."

I brought the rig up to speed and headed onto Interstate 70; next stop Terre Haute, Indiana. We'd be having breakfast in about three hours.

The atmosphere in the truck was different somehow. The sexual tension between us was gone. We had satisfied our immediate needs and desires, now, more than ever before, we could relax and enjoy each other's company.

We'd traveled about an hour, commenting on the lack of scenery and the traffic, when I could tell that there was something on Bill's mind. I sat there, dreading what he was thinking, making up scenarios in my head.

"Gail, about last night..."

'Here it comes,' I thought, 'he's going to dump me before we ever really dated.'

"That was the greatest night of my life. I really, really like you a lot. I've never met anyone like you. I know you're older than me, much more mature and worldly, and you must think of me as a kid. But I'm mature beyond my years and I know I have a great future ahead of me."

All this came out in a rush. Then, "Would you consider going out with me?"

I almost drove the truck off the side of the road. This was something I hadn't considered, not yet at any rate.

"Bill, I don't consider you a kid anymore. Last night was very special for me too. Let's take this one step at a time. Our age difference is one thing. It's the fact that we come from two completely different worlds that bothers me more. You're right, you have your whole life ahead of you and I believe you're destined to do great things. I'm a trucker; it's all I've ever known, and I love it. You also have an unsolved problem back in Arizona, which we still have to handle. I'm not saying no; but we have a lot to consider before we commit to each other."

I could tell that he was disappointed, it must have taken a lot for him to build up the courage to ask; I just knew we needed more time.

We rode in silence for the rest of the distance to Terre Haute. Each of us thinking to ourselves; Bill, I'm sure, of ways we could make it work; me thinking of all the obstacles against us.

I pulled into the truck stop, parked and looked over at Bill. He gave me that cute little smile of his and said,

"Come on, let's go eat; I'm staved."

We climbed down from the cab, and walked -- my arm over his shoulder, his around my waist -- to the diner. Over plates of steak and eggs we continued our discussion of our futures, not coming to any conclusions, but not ruling anything out either. One thing was sure however, I really wanted to have company on my return trip to Arizona.

During the walk back to the truck after breakfast, I noted that, although it was only about 9:30, it was really getting hot and humid.

"Today is going to be a bad one; we're going to be getting the three H's; hazy, hot and humid."

"I was thinking the same thing. Man, how do these people stand it out here? I can't wait to get back to the Valley."

I thought to myself, how funny that would sound to someone who lives here; back home the temperature was probably in excess of one hundred and twelve degrees; with the bright Arizona sun baking everything in sight. The thing that most people don't realize is that because it's so dry out there, even though the temperature is extremely high, as long as you stay out of the sun, the heat does not feel oppressive.

I started up, set the air conditioning on high, and pulled out of the parking lot and back onto the Interstate; next stop Springfield, Ohio. About half way there, Bill turned completely around and crawled into the sleeping berth.

"Bill, are you feeling OK, what's wrong?"

He stuck his head back out of the curtain and with a mischievous grin said,

"Oh, nothing is wrong, I was just curious to see exactly how much room there actually is back here."

"And your determination is?" I put on a high-falutin voice.

"There's more than enough room for our needs."

I laughed and gave him a punch in the arm as he returned to his seat.

"Getting a little too sure of yourself, aren't you? I'm beginning to feel a little taken for granted."

He looked over at me with a concerned expression on his face. I let him off the hook a few moments later when I broke out in a hearty laugh.

"Gotcha."

But he did get me thinking about our final stop of the day, Somerset, Pennsylvania; and the more I thought about it, the hornier I got. That little devil, he was really getting to me.

Chapter 10

We had a light lunch in Springfield, made the required pit stop, and then headed out to on the next leg of the trip. Most of Ohio is flat, boring countryside driving. They also have a fifty-five mile per hour speed restriction on trucks, so we kept the CB tuned to channel 19 listening for other truckers' warnings of radar traps. Eventually we made our way through Ohio and crossed into West Virginia just below Wheeling. If you sneezed at this point you missed West Virginia and found yourself in Pennsylvania. We had about a hundred more miles to Somerset. I figured if the traffic held, we'd get there just after six o'clock.

I could have looked for a motel, but the thought of making love in the back of the truck was a real turn on.

I pulled off the Interstate and headed to my usual stopping point. We passed several motels and I could see that Bill was getting that disappointed look on his face.

"Don't worry," I said, "We're just heading to a place called the Pine Hill Grill for a bite to eat."

We parked the truck and entered an old fashioned bar and grill. The decor hadn't changed in fifty years; but the beer was served ice cold and the burgers were the best around. We each had a burger and fries, I had a beer and Bill had a coke. Bill insisted on paying.

"If you don't let me pay, I'm going to sleep in the cab."

"Suit yourself, but if you do, you're going to miss out on all of this."

With that, when I saw that no one was looking our way, I stood up, placed my hands behind my head and flexed, expanding my chest to its maximum.

I looked at the shocked expression on his face and the growing bulge in his pants, laughed, and walked out leaving him with the check.

"I'm going to get you for that," he said when he finally climbed back into the truck.

"I'm counting on it."

We turned around and headed past the entrance to the Turnpike and proceeded down to the end of the road. There were about fifteen other trucks parked in a lot off to one side of the road. They belonged to a local trucking company. I pulled our truck into the lot, did a big circle and pulled back on to the street. I backed up until I ran out of road, shut the truck down, looked over at Bill and said,

"Here's where we spend the night."

"We're OK here?"

"Sure, I always stop here for the night. No one ever comes down this road other than other truckers. Everyone assumes that our truck belongs to the company, they never hassle me."

We climbed down from the cab, opened up the outer door for the sleeper and the other air vent. "

"The night air will cool down the sleeper."

We sat on the running board, just talking and looking up at the sky as the sun slowly sank behind the mountains. Soon the stars began to appear. By nine o'clock it was pitch dark. I stood up and began to remove my boots.

"I don't know about you, but I'm going to turn in."

I peeled off my jeans and shirt and stood in front of him.

"Well, are you going to join me or what?"

I climbed into the sleeper and stored away my clothes.

Bill was right behind me, dressed only in his boxers.

"You're still over dressed."

I stripped off my panties and pushed him down onto his back as I yanked off his boxers.

I threw my leg over his body and sat up; my head just cleared the storage bins above the bunk. I pulled his arms over his head and rubbed my pussy over his erection, whispering into his ear.

"Now what were you saying before... oh yea, now I remember, it was something about getting me or giving it to me, wasn't it?"

I lifted my hips just enough to allow his cock to part my lips, then wiggled my way down his cock.

"Mmmm; I've been looking forward to this all day."

I started riding that wonderful cock of his, pulling up almost to the point of losing it, then sinking all the way back down. I leaned over and teased his lips with my tits, first one then the other. There was no doubt as to who was in charge here. When I felt his hips begin to push off the bed; I sat down hard, and squeezed him tightly with my internal muscles.

"No Bill, you can't cum yet, not before me."

When I felt his crisis had passed, I started again. The power that I had over him was intoxicating, and soon I felt a series of orgasms rip through my body.

I held him off once again. I looked down at him, his eyes imploring me to let him cum. I lifted my hips and gave him some maneuvering room.

"OK Bill, now you can cum."

With that I felt his hips practically leap off the bed as plowed up into me again and again.

With a series of grunts and gasps, he exploded. His arms flew up around my neck and he held himself against me until he collapsed back onto the bed.

"I guess I showed you, my beautiful Amazon," he said with a chuckle.

"Bill, the night is still young."

With a little bit of an effort, I managed to maneuver myself until I could take his deflated cock into my mouth. My intent was just to clean him, but I soon felt him coming back to life. He pulled on my leg until I got the message and lifted it over his shoulder so we were in a sixty-nine position. I felt his tongue part my lips and bury itself deep within me. I'm sure he was getting a mouth full of my juices mixed with his cum. He showed no signs of letting up and soon we were both on the verge of cumming again.

I screamed around his cock as I felt him latch onto my clit and suck for all he was worth. I ground my pussy all over his face; my hips rocked back and forth as I came. My actions set him off; I felt his cum pulse up through his cock and down my throat. Finally, when I could not stand it any longer I released his cock and fell off of him, panting for breath.

This time he crawled around to face me. I laughed when I saw how wet his face was.