Daddy's Little Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Archer2050
Archer2050
2,143 Followers

She, meanwhile, was already busy devouring his balls, as promised. Burt's entire sack was hidden in my daughter's mouth, and she sucked them endlessly. But one major thing about this was that now her eyes were always on me, and for minutes we watched each other in silence.

At one point Hanna let the testicles plop out of her mouth. Wet, they rolled onto her face, resting on her nose but not blocking her eyes. I couldn't see her mouth, but I heard her as clear as day.

"Come on, Daddy. Take out your big dick. Let me see you stroke it."

Her use of the word "daddy" didn't alarm me in the way you might think. I wasn't afraid of Burt overhearing and figuring out what was going on. He was too immersed in Hanna's pussy, and she hadn't said it loud enough. Even if he'd heard part of the word, logic would have made him think she had said "baby" or some other generic term of endearment.

What did stun me was that, by using Daddy and talking directly to me like that, Hanna was telling me that this was more than some taboo little adventure. She wasn't doing this in spite of me. She wasn't just getting off on being dirty in front of me. She was doing this for me, and now she wanted me to return the favor.

I've been honest thus far, and I'm still being honest when I say that I never thought of any of my daughters in a sexual way before. But apparently Hanna couldn't say the same about me. Either that, or she'd become very comfortable with the idea in a remarkably short time.

Just like Burt had begun to move only as Hanna directed him, so did I find myself under my daughter's spell. I unzipped my pants and pulled free my fat, throbbing cock for my little girl to see. She lapped at Burt's balls as she admired my member.

"Come on," she said. "Touch yourself. You know you want to. It's such a nice dick..."

I grabbed myself and began stroking. Stroking myself for my daughter.

As soon as I began, Hanna gobbled up Burt's balls, taking them into her mouth entirely until her face was planted right up his body, her nose almost reaching the crack of his ass. She must of have been tonguing him real good then, because Burt started moaning louder and faster. Hanna released him, then went for his cock again. She sucked him eagerly, his testicles, dripping with her spit, now bouncing off her nose, forehead, and between her eyes. She wasn't looking at me anymore, but I still kept jerking off.

"Oh God!" Burt said, over and over, along with plenty of other things to indicate he was on the verge of climax. And suddenly he stood up, blocking my view of Hanna, and began jerking himself off as he roared.

"Let him see!" Hanna said desperately. "Let him see!" She tapped his thigh so he would step out of my way, and step aside he did, for just as the cum started flying, I was granted a clear view of my daughter taking it in the face.

Burt didn't jerk his dick high over her, which would have left cum spraying everywhere. He kept his head as close to Hanna's lips as possible, I assume for the extra sensation of her skin against him, her tongue greeting the cum from the hole as it spewed out, but also to make sure every last drop of his seed ended up on her face and not on the bed or the floor. That mission was accomplished, because Burt's entire load poured out of him and flooded right onto Hanna's lips. She slurped at the streams as the swollen cock head fed her, but too much came too fast, and soon it was spilling down her cheeks, into her hair, and splattering her nose. When the last of his cum was oozing out, Burt wiped himself off on her forehead, leaving a long, thick, white trail across her brow.

It was at about this time that I realized I was groaning and panting and jerking off so fast I would've lost it if I hadn't backed down. I eased up, tried to calm myself, even as my daughter watched me with a wicked grin from a face covered in another man's white, hot semen.

She moaned. The same kind of moan she gave at the dinner table after tasting something good.

Ever the gentleman, Burt climbed right back into the 69 position and went down on Hanna again, evidentially to return the favor. This suspicion was supported when her moans grew in intensity ten-fold. She bucked and squirmed under him, let her mouth drop open with passion, ignoring the cum that dripped down her chin and into her mouth as she did it--until she tasted the seed on her tongue and made sure to savor it before swallowing. There was so much cum, it was dripping down her short blonde hair and onto the carpet below. But her eyes, wide with passion, stayed on me.

"Don't fucking stop," she gasped. "Right there. Just like that. Oh fuck!"

Trying to find an outlet for her pent-up enthusiasm, Hanna pressed her creamed face into Burt's balls, smearing the cum everywhere. But then she dropped her head back down, looked at me with a desperate stare, and reached out to me with one hand.

"I'm cumming!" she announced. "Oh fuck, don't stop!"

Hanna pumped her fingers, signaling that she didn't just want my hand; she needed it. As a massive orgasm crashed over her, her body shaking and shuddering and twisting, I reached forward and took her hand. She howled but kept her eyes open, right on mine.

When she began to calm down, Hanna seemed to have been wiped out. She no longer commanded the scene as she had earlier, which allowed Burt to take over. He helped her get up and turn around on the bed, kept her on her back but then moved between her and me and spread her legs. She grabbed his arms and invited him between her legs as she held them high. Now instead of my pretty daughter and her facial to look at, I could only see Burt's back, his ass, and Hanna's adorable little feet sticking out from either side of him. Having been bolted to that seat so far, I decided now was as good a time as any to get up and move around a little.

I moved to the right side of the bed, where I was awarded the incredible sight of my daughter, on her back with her legs high and wide, her big, firm tits bouncing up and down, taking every last inch of Burt's cock in her cute, closely-shaven cunt. She pounced against him and he pulled at her by her thighs, their bodies slapping together loudly and rapidly. Though Hanna's sheen may have been left over from her time in the pool, Burt had already worked up a decent sweat, and looked in way ready to slow down.

Burt growled filthy things to Hanna, and she hissed back at him, begging him to fuck her harder and deeper and faster, to give her that fat fucking cock of his, to fuck her like he meant it. Occasionally she would look over at me, and though her expression of indescribable passion remained fixed on her cum-glistening face, her eyes told me she wanted not Burt, but me.

Or maybe that was just what I wanted to believe.

I reached out and grabbed her bare foot and held it gently in my hand. I felt her warm skin, still damp, always soft. The rhythmic movement of her whole body traveled up her leg, to her foot, and then on to my arm. For that moment, I actually felt my daughter fucking. I held her as she was fucked.

Ignoring my proximity to him, Burt kept pounding my little girl for a while longer, until at last he dropped off his knees and fell over her. He still fucked her, but in the more traditional missionary style, meaning Hanna was now obscured from my view from just about every possible angle, hidden under his body. And though his pace had slowed, his thrusts grew even more powerful, and Burt's lust reached a new level. He lapped wildly at my daughter's face, cleaning off the jizz he'd shot there one long, hard lick at a time.

Despite Burt's openness, I can't imagine he would've done this in front of me unless he was so overwhelmed by my daughter's pussy that he just couldn't help himself, which really said something about how great a fuck my little girl was. Still holding her bare foot, I stroked myself with my other hand.

Huffing and puffing, crying and gasping, Hanna and Burt went wild as they licked at each other's faces and humped their bodies together. Hanna wrapped her legs around Burt's back and held his face to hers with her hands. He licked her face until it was clean of cum, and then he kissed her, moaning into her mouth as she shrieked into his.

Her cute little foot pushed hard against my hand.

I'm not sure who tired of this position first, Hanna or Burt, but I do know Hanna regretted having to move her foot from my hand, because she trialed her toes down my forearm just before she got up to move. They switched positions, with Burt on his back and Hanna climbing on top. She mounted him and was pouncing on his cock right away, yelping each time he filled her. Her tits jiggled just as hard as the rest of her, but they were too firm to slap down against her own body; they wobbled aggressively in place. The beads of liquid all over her skin were now unmistakably perspiration, and her whole body took on a new, satisfied glow.

In this position, I couldn't really grab Hanna the way I'd taken her foot earlier. Though I could reach her leg, it wasn't actively involved in the sexual thrashing. I wanted to feel her body pulsing, and to do that I needed to be closer. With a little hesitation, I finally dared to get up on the bed.

I moved behind Hanna, on my knees, going slow so as not to disturb their rhythm. I had planned on getting only close enough to take her hand, but the closer I got, the closer I wanted to be. Before I knew it, I was between Burt's ankles and right behind my daughter, with both of my hands on her shoulders. Not satisfied, in just seconds I'd moved my hands down to just above her hips. I held her as she throttled Burt's cock with her greedy pussy, her hips bucking and grinding in a way only a young woman could.

After just a few seconds of this bliss, Hanna wanted more, and she expressed this by leaning back, arching her back and resting her head against my chest. The further back she moved, the more I moved my hands back up. In just a minute or two, Hanna wasn't even humping Burt anymore--she let him do the thrusting while moving her body in a more lateral position, laying back against me. I had to move back to accept her, and my hands slipped up, up, until they were on her sides at the same level as her breasts. Daring to take things further again, I slid my hands forward and cupped my daughter's luscious tits holding her firmly but not too tight. Her nipples were so big and hard in palms. Her flesh was so soft. I loved my wife's breasts, but feeling my young daughter's firm set almost had me cumming instantly.

To keep himself on edge, Burt had to sit up so he could keep fucking Hanna with real power and depth. I welcomed it, because when her body jerked from his thrusts, she moved and jiggled in my hands. Her head was between my neck and shoulder now, and with each penetration of Burt's cock, I heard Hanna let out a passionate gasp, each one more involved than the last. I turned my face to hers to better see her expression and hear her deep breaths, and when I did I received quite a surprise: Hanna turned to me and kissed me full on the mouth, while at the same time she reached back between us and grabbed a hold of my aching erection.

It is something no father is ever supposed to experience, having his tongue in his daughter's mouth and accepting her tongue into his, but for me it felt more than right. It felt like this is what she was here for, and what I had been waiting for all my life. All the orgasms I'd ever had couldn't amount to the intense feeling of absolute bliss I experienced as danced my tongue with my daughter's, as I tasted her, as I felt her body and her whole sexuality through her mouth. I was so overcome that my body must have forgotten to cum, because there's no reason I shouldn't have climaxed right there as hard and as passionately as ever. But I didn't, and I was so glad, because that meant it wasn't over.

And yet, to a certain extent, it was. Burt started thrusting as fast as ever and grunting louder and louder, tossing Hanna to and fro in my arms. Hanna thrust her chest against my hands, pulled my erection down until my cock head was teasing the top of her ass crack, and kissed me with impossible lust as she came with him. She screamed into my mouth as Burt poured his second load deep inside my little girl for a seemingly endless amount of time. Hanna melted against me, her body tight and slick with sweat, her short hair, still drenched from the pool, clinging to her face and mine.

Hanna cried out when Burt finally pulled out of her after having drained himself of his last drop. She hadn't wanted him to leave yet. But Burt was exhausted, apparently having gotten more than he'd bargained for with this little beauty. He collapsed on the floor beside the bed, still catching his breath and muttering "Fuck" over and over, as if he couldn't believe what had just happened.

But Hanna and I kept on kissing, and she soon twisted around so we face each other. She had me sit back, spread my legs, then got down on all fours and lowered her head to my cock. I said "No" in my head but there was no chance I'd listen. I wanted it so bad that I was cummming before she even took me in her mouth. I'd lost it when I saw Hanna's beautiful young face look at me with those hungry eyes, and I knew what she was hungry for, knew what she was going to put in her cute little mouth. Knew what she wanted to swallow and savior.

My premature release might have been the worst moment of the night, but Hanna knew because I was gasping and crying out as soon as I felt the sperm blasting up my shaft. She caught my cock head between her lips just as I started spewing, and sucked me and bobbed on me slowly but firmly as I emptied the biggest load of cum of my life into my daughter's hot little mouth. I gritted my teeth and held my breath, wanting to hear her accept me, and I did. The room was quiet except for the subtle yet incredibly sexy sounds of Hanna gulping my seed down. I must have cum for over a minute before I finally gave her my last drop.

Hanna got off me, got up to face me, and with her lips just inches from mine, she swallowed one last time, taking the last of me down, and then let out a satisfied "ahhhhh". I could still see her tongue covered with a thin, milky film of my jizz when she opened her mouth so show me the load was all gone.

"Very good, Dad," she said softly. Too softly for Burt to pick up. And then she got up and off the bed.

"I better get back to my room," she said casually. "I'll be missed."

I did miss her. After cleaning up and making a pact not to discuss what went on that evening with anybody (we also came up with a cover story), Burt and I went out to meet up with the others. Everyone was, to my horror, already back from the restaurant and now hanging out in my room, but when I went in, Hanna was nowhere to be seen.

The other guys had guessed that Burt and I had taken up the little blonde's offer, so on that note we were kind of screwed (and the other married guys weren't too happy with me, partly of jealousy, but mostly because they just didn't think I should've been cheating). But they did cover for Burt and I when we didn't show, and had come up with their own cover story to protect us...well, mostly me, since none of the women really cared if Burt had casual sex. After all, I was the married one...with children.

Hanna showed up late that night, sneaking in long after everyone had gone off to their own rooms. She was sick all the next day, but I suspect she was faking for two reasons: one, because she didn't want to face me after what we'd done, and two, because if she remained hidden, our secret would be safe. We made it through the rest of the trip without being busted.

That was months ago. It was the first time. And as good as my daughter Hanna is, as much as I love and crave her, I wish it had been the only time, if it had to happen at all. But it wasn't an isolated incident. The second time happened just last month...

Archer2050
Archer2050
2,143 Followers
12