Daddy's Little Girl

Story Info
After a harsh divorce daddy turns to alcohol, then on me.
1.3k words
3.23
126.3k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever since I was a little girl I've always been a fan of my Dad. Before I get into anything I'll give you a little background information.

I am a middle child in a family of 7. 6 boys and I am the only girl. My parents split up last year after my Mum was caught cheating. My name is Jess, I have short brown hair and bright blue eyes. I'm 5 foot 5 and quite slim. I have size D breasts; it attracts a lot of guys.

Last year just before my parents split up I moved out to go to college. It's 3 hours away from home so I thought it would be best not to commute every day. I was only 17 when I moved out so my Dad was very protective of me. I promised to come home every weekend to visit, but after 4 months I decided every second weekend would be more appropriate. That soon grew annoying as well and I decided to visit once a month. My dad was lonely at home and depressed after the divorce. My Mum got custody of my younger brothers so my dad resorted to drinking. I was so busy with college I had visited in 5 months. Last month I turned 18 though and I figured I should come home to visit and that's when everything started.

I had a long trip on a bus before getting home and was quite tired. I walked through the door and my dad ran toward me and smiled. He picked me up and hugged me hard.

"Jess!! Oh look at you! You're even more beautiful then I remembered." He said still smiling. It was unusual for him to say stuff like that.

"Oh Daddy don't be silly. How have you been? Are you ok? Dad... is that a beer? It's 2pm!" I became a little angry at him, I want him to act more sensibly.

"It's ok Jess. I'm not drunk." He stammered.

We chatted for hours and had dinner and kept chatting. I was getting tired though so I got up to do the dishes. Dad was standing behind me and put his huge hands on my hips and was swaying a little. He moved in closer and I distinctly felt his cock rub against my ass. He leant forward and started kissing me neck which gave me goose bumps.

"Dad stop it. You're being silly. You're way to drunk" I pushed him away and retired to my bed.

I was laying on my side just about asleep when I felt my Dad lay beside me. He put his arm over me and pulled me in tight.

"Dad. What are you doing?" I asked sleepily.

"It's cold and I gave you most of my blankets, so I thought I could stay in here tonight." He said harmlessly.

I just nodded and tried to go to sleep. As I was laying there his hand that was on my stomach moved up below my breasts. He thumb was resting on the inner side of my right breast and his fore finger just under it. I wriggled a bit, it was uncomfortable to have my father so close. His hand moved up again and cupped my breast. I moved quickly and jumped out of bed.

"I think I'll sleep on the couch." I protested.

I was a virgin, never had a boyfriend. It was awkward to be touched so intimately. I slept on the couch and the next morning Dad acted as though he didn't remember anything. I gathered he was to drunk.

That evening dad made me a strawberry milkshake. But strangely 30 minutes later I was so tired. I felt like I was going to just pass out. I said goodnight and went to bed. I think I had been asleep for an hour before I woke up to my dad in bed next to me. He was watching me with his hand on my naked stomach. I could barely open my eyes I was so drowsy. I felt his huge hand move up onto my breasts and he fondled me softly. I tried to say no and moved but I couldn't talk or move. I realized later that I had a something in my mouth and my hands tied up.

Dad was still squeezing my breasts and pinching my nipples. It felt good, but it felt wrong. I was wriggling a bit but couldn't find the strength to move. He leant down and started kissing my neck softly then bit my earlobe.

"It's ok Jess. Daddy's here baby girl. I drugged you but it's going to be ok." He whispered.

His hand left my breasts and moved down. I realized I wasn't wearing clothes anymore. His hand explored my stomach and then went further down. I felt his cold hand moved across my pussy. He lightly rubbed it then pulled my lips apart. His finger ran up my pussy between my lips and circled my tiny bud. He wickedly smiled at me. I had horror in my eyes and I whimpered. I finalled mustered enough courage to scream out.

"No!! STOP!" I yelled.

His hand came down quickly and slapped my face.

"Be quiet baby or I'll have to do this the hard way." He said nastily.

Just then his huge index finger rammed into my hole. I cringed at the unexpected forced entry. Nothing has been up there before. Not even a tampon. It hurt so much.

"Ooh baby you are so tight. Daddy's cock will love this." He said seductively.

I blinked slowly and a tear that was caught in my eyelashes ran down my cheek. I shook my head pleading with him.

His finger went in and out, in and out. My body was reacting and his finger started to become slippery. All of a sudden my body shook and my stomach tightened. Moans came from within. When it was over I felt so dirty. I knew what just happened and it was horrible.

"Oh my baby just came on daddy's finger... how sweet." Dad whispered in my ear.

He stood up and took off his clothes. His cock was as hard as a rock and at least 11 inches long. He leant forward again to my ear.

"Don't make a noise or else."

He pulled out the material in my mouth which I soon realized were my panties from earlier. He quickly filled my mouth with his hard cock. I gagged but he didn't pull it out. He ran the whole 11 inches down my throat fucking my face furiously. I was on the verge of vomiting but he didn't stop. I could barely breathe and I started flopping about for air. He pulled out and moved down. His lips covered mine and his tongue was lashing about inside my mouth. All of a sudden the worst pain in the world shot over me. He pushed his cock in just enough to break my hymen. He pulled out slowly and thrusted in with a great force. He buried his whole 11 inches inside me. I was crying and whimpering but too scared to move in case he'd tear me open. He pushed in and out, completely fucking my brains out. It hurt so much but he didn't care. He wasn't usually like this. He moved up a little to get in further and his cock popped out. I could feel it rubbing my clit but then he pushed it hard and it went right up into my pussy. I was shaking as it hurt so much but he was having a good time. His pace quickened and then I felt a hot liquid come flying out into me. He left it in for a while and slowly pulled it out. He stuck his messy cock into my mouth and I could taste his cum, my pussy juices and my blood. I was still crying a lot, I felt so degraded.

My dad pulled me close and cuddle me.

"I'm sorry baby girl. I love you so much."