Daddy's Little Girl

Story Info
Kelcie's got a surprise for her father.
1.9k words
3.99
91.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelcie was excited: she hadn't seen her father in over 8 years due to her schedule with college and work. Of course, they kept in contact, but she loved her daddy, and always wanted to spend time with him in real life, not just through texts and calls. She smiled as the all-too familiar sign showed up ahead, introducing her to his property: Gerald and Daughter Residence it read.

As she pulled into his parking lot, she feltherself get nervous as she saw him clamber out of the shed they had carrying a long wood board. For 37, he had a amazing body, and an even more amazing voice. She felt herself get a little anxious to talk to him, and she pulled her wallet off of the seat beside her, stuffed it into her pocket, and pushed open the car door. She stepped out, her fishnets keeping her legs warmer than usual for in the winter, and she stood, pushing closed her door quietly, so as to not make her father aware she was there.

She strutted up the walk, her heels clicking on the cement stairs as she climbed them, her black short skirt coming to just above her knees as she stepped up. She was a 5'9" tall young adult, her skin fair and her figure slim, a near-hourglass shape to it. She took pride in her body, and she ate healthily to keep herself looking good. She had her eyes on a special man after all, and her body suited him well, she thought, regardless of the age gap she was aware they had.

She pulled her key out of her sleek blck sweater's pocket, and pushed it into the keyhole, turning it quietly, and entered the house. She was shocked to find her father standing with his back to her, admiring the house as he so often did. He was a nice 6'2" man with nicely toned muscles, and he worked hard to keep his body fit. He also had a special girl he wanted to keep kempt for, even though they hadn't seen each other in a while.

"Daddy!" Kelcie yelled, and wrapped her arms around his neck from the back. He jumped a little at the unexpected noise and contact, his body tensing momentarily before he recognised the voice, noticed the familiar smell, and of course, the way she wrapped her arms around him like she always used to. He reached up and pulle dher arms around even more, giving her a sort of hug befor eremoveing her and turning, engulfing her in a huge, tight hug. Ithad been too long, far too long since he had seen her, and she very nearly had the breath squeezed out of her in his tight embrace.

"How are you, Princess?" he asked, ecstatic about her company. He was practically in tears, he was so happy.

She was equally happy, tears streaming down her cheeks, as well. "I'm good, missed you." she said softly into his ear as she was sucked even deeper into his embrace.

"Mm." her father softly hummed in response. They didn't need words, and he needed to think of something for them to do!

Kelcie, growing even more comfrtable in her father's embrace, nuzzled into his arm, her nose, unbeknownst to either party, was in his pit. 'I've always like the smell of his sweat, somehow.' she sighed contently, snapping her father out of his thoughts.

"Oh gosh! I should probably go shower!" he said, rubbing his head with one hand, and letting his daughter go. "I'll take you out tonight for dinner, right after my shower. You make yourself at home, sweetheart." he smiled. It was a gorgeous smile in Kelcie's opinion, and she loved it, returning it with a smile of her own.

"Of course, daddy." she said, and put her bag down. She had a few surprises in store, but she could wait.

Her father smiled. "Good girl, I'll be down soon, and then we'll head out." he called down the stairs as he climbed them one by one to the bathroom.

When her father was out of sight, Kelcie jumped into action; she wanted to have everything perfect for the night she had planned. She pulled out her supplies and set to work while her father showered.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gerald came down the stairs, the smell of lamb with rosemary teasing his nostrils, the lights all dimmed, or off, so it seemed. He smiled/ He had known Kelcie was going to try and cook for him, but he hadn't expected the lights to be down low. What was she up to? When he rounded the corner at te foot of the stairs, he smiled at the table: candles aglow around the kitchen room; a nice lamb dinner with rosemary with sides of green beans in garlic and mashed potatoes with gravy on them. He smiled at the set-up and sat down. He had no clue where his daughter was, but if she was still like she was before, she'd be along soon.

Just like clockwork, in she came. What he didn't expect was the large bottles in her hands; two gallon-sized bottles, that is, and it wasn't simple stuff, either, it was strong!

"Well, you can eat whenever you'd like." she said softly as she placed the bottles on the table, opened one, and poured them both generous glasses. When she finally sat down, he raised his eyebrow at her, and tilted his head toward her drink.

"I'm not gonna get drunk, you know!" she whimpered playfully, and took a few small sips. He smiled, letting out a small laugh and took a few sips of his own drink.

"Fine." he said, elongating his words. "I won't tell on you." he winked at her.

Before they knew it, the first gallon bottle was gone, adn the second bottle was more than half full; they had shared it almost evenly, too.

The real shock came, however, when his daughter returned from washing an putting away the dishes. She slipped up next to him and whispered softly into his ear, "I love you, daddy." It was so sensuous, so sweet, so sexy, her father couldn't help it, and his member jumped excitedly. Kelcie smiled, and kissed her father's neck.

"Did that turn you on, daddy?" she asked, teasingly outlining his lip with her finger.

The drinks must have already kicked in, because he couldn't think of anything else to say but, "Oh, yeah, baby." Had that really just come out of his mouth?

It appeared they were both quite heavily intoxicated, though, because Kelcie just pulled his chair out--she was surprisingly strong--and straddled his lap, kissing his lips full on with hot passion.

"No..." he murmured against her lips.

"Oh, daddy, n-no!" she said softly, moaning into his mouth, and shifting her hips, so as to grind up against his member. "D-do you want to lay d-down?" she asked, one hand flat against his chest, and the other one on his neck.

It felt so right to him, yet he knew it was wrong. He couldn't decide, and he pushed her away a little and looked her in the eyes. "Yes." he sighed, pulling her back into his lap, and kissing her roughly before letting her get off. He couldn't restrain himself, and he slapped her on the bum when she went by him. The small yelp that escaped her lips excited him even more, and he picked her up from behind and carried her to the bed, tossing her onto it and climbing over her.

"Oh, d-daddy." she moaned when he slid in just ontop of her, their bodies not even touching yet. Her eyes grew wide at his member as she felt it on her thigh through their clothes, and saw the bulge in his pants. "O-oh, D-daddy." she moaned.

He smiled. "I love it when you call me daddy." he started, his eyes soaking in her features: her plump D breasts and skinny neck leading up to a beautiful baby-soft face; a well-rounded nose; beautiful, crystal clear eyes. She was stunning. She was perfect. And he had to have her, he decided. He took her hand and kissed it before placing it gently on his cock. "Go ahead." he said, letting his head fall back a little in anticipation of the feeling.

She let a little grin play ather full, pouty lips, and she rubbed him gently through his pants, eager for more of him, but taking her time as he suckled his neck, soft moans erupting from them both.

Before either of them registered what was going on, she had her mouth to his pants, sucking on his portruding penis. He was already incredibly hard, and it was beyond noticeable at this point: if his ex-wife walked in, he would not be able to hide it.

Their moans stopped momentarily as Kelcie practically ripped off the 37 year-old's pants. He was thick: she liked that, and it was apparent when she removed his shirt, as well, and immediately began to suck on him, her tongue swirling around his cap, his moans growing in volume as he took off her shirt slowly, his hands taking their time underneath the material along her body. His fingers played lightly over her, causing her to shudder several times with both arousal and anticipation of his touches yet to come.

She moaned out a soft, "Oh, daddy, more!" just as he pulled off her shirt and began to knead her breasts. She couldn't have stopped moaning if she had wanted to. His hands were like magick, cupping her pert breasts over and over, touching in just the right places, and tweaking her nipples with just enough pressure so as to shoot pleasure throughout not just her chest, but directly to her pussy. She could feel herself getting wet, and she began to stimulate herself, rubbing gently on her sensitive clit. God, he was good at what he did.

Before either of them even knew what they were doing, he pulled her up, and she pushed up on him, and soon, he was in her, rocking inside of her as she pushed him closer and closer to his edge, her own pussy going wild as she furiously rubbed her clit, his mouth cupping her nipples, and his tongue dancing across them like it were a feather. It wasn't rough, or slobbery. It was sensual, and just perfect, the way he worked his tongue around her sensitive skin, causing her moans to decrease as her breath grew ragged, and her eyes grew heavy with pleasure.

He could feel himself sliding in more easily, and knew she would begin to climb to her climax. He smirked at her, and whispered naughtily, "You wanna cum, babygirl?"

She nodded, a loud moan escaping her mouth, though seemingly all of her orifices, and she tightened her muscles on purpose as he shoved into her, deep and hard. He groaned, the unexpected shot of pleasure causing him to nearly scream. "Oh you bad little whore!" he whispered in her ear, and she squirmed, for it turned her on to hear her daddy say that.

She looked up at him with baby eyes that seemed to plead with him. "Am I your bad little whore, daddy?" she asked, matching his thrusts with her own.

"Yes, my pet, you are daddy's little slut!" and with that, his body shook, and Kelcie felt his hot seed fill her, deep inside her womb before suddenly, she felt it spilling out, and she came just moments after, the two of them shrieking each other's names. Kelcie collapsed ontop her father, and he put his arms around her, his dick still deep in her cunt, now deflating from his powerful orgasm, and held her.

"You were always Daddy's little girl."