Brains & Brawn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a very confused young woman that left the gym that night and ran home.

Chapter 4

John's life path took a different turn. As a young boy he excelled in school. He always brought home straight A's on his report card. He was popular, outgoing and funny and he was definitely not an athlete.

Growing up, while the other boys in the neighborhood were outside playing baseball, John was content to stay indoors and watch his mother as she worked on her computer. He was always asking her questions and she never talked down to him, always giving him direct answers. He always had his head buried in books. His mother would give him classics written by Jules Verne, Mark Twain, and Robert Louis Stevenson. He was a frequent visitor to the public library, reading all the Hardy Boys novels and anything else that interested him.

At night, after supper, when his father sat in front of his computer and reviewed the financial news, they would discuss possible investment moves that his father could make. His father explained what the stock market was, what it represented, and how someone who paid attention to the current trends in the economy could accumulate wealth.

By the time he entered high school, John had accumulated over one hundred thousand dollars in his make-believe portfolio. His father would explain why the moves that he made were good or bad; why they made or lost money.

You would think that this type of behavior would make him a super nerd, a target of ridicule from all of the other students. It was because of his good looks and his sense of humor that the guys in school gave him a pass, and the girls wanted to go out with him. His mother had taught him how to dance at an early age and John never had any trouble getting a date for school dances.

Although he was a late bloomer, John did not shy away from the opposite sex. He had the expected father and son talk about sex but never pushed himself onto any of his dates. He was always a gentleman. He was not an angel, however.

By the time he entered his junior year of high school, he had a steady girl friend. At five-seven and one hundred thirty five pounds, with dark wavy hair, and dark eyes, John could have had his choice of almost any of the girls in his school. His girlfriend was short, blonde and had a great figure. They made a nice looking couple. Everything seemed to be going great until the beginning of his senior year. Suddenly, she began to become less interested in him, more distant. When he confronted her with his feelings she lashed out at him, telling him that she wanted a real man in her life, that he was not aggressive enough for her, that she was tired of being a virgin and she was not going to wait any longer for him to make the first move. She broke up with him.

John was heartbroken. He thought that being a gentleman, that not pressuring her to go further in their relationship, was what girls wanted in a man. Now he was confused. In addition to that, it was just not in his nature to be an aggressive type of guy.

He retreated back into the world of books, the place in which he was most comfortable. At his graduation he took solace in the fact that he was in the top ten of his class. He had scholarship offers from several big name Ivy League schools but he decided to stay in state, accepting a full scholarship plus room and board to University of Arizona in Tucson.

The summer seemed to drag for John. He could hardly wait to begin the next phase of his life. His major was going to be in applied mathematics; his goal to get into the space program. The University of Arizona was deeply involved in, and funded by, the space programs and NASA.

A week before he was scheduled to leave for school, his parents asked him to come to the den. As he entered he could tell that something was bothering them. His mother was the first to speak.

"John, we have something to tell you that we feel you have the right to know and are now mature enough to handle. You know we both love you very much. Oh dear, I thought I could handle this without crying but I guess I can't. Bobby, you tell him."

"John, the day you were born, your biological parents were involved in a terrible automobile accident. Your father died instantly, your mother hung on for several more hours, giving the doctors just enough time to take you from her womb before she died. Your mother and I were fortunate enough to be in position to adopt you."

"We have loved you as much as any parents can love their biological child. As far as we were concerned you were the child that we could never have."

John sat there, too stunned to speak. Everything that he had ever known about his parents had changed, or had it? They were the same parents that he had always loved, that raised him, nurtured him, that made him who he was today. They had taught him right from wrong. No, nothing had changed. He got up off his chair, and crossed the room to his parents, hugging first his mother and then his father.

"I love you both with all my heart; this changes nothing between us."

Now they all were crying tears of joy.

"Here John, I put this file together for you in case you ever got curious, or needed any information about them. There is one more thing I think you should know. You had an older sister at the time of the accident. She disappeared that day; the police believed that she was taken from the scene but have never been able to track her down."

John took the folder to his room, read it from cover to cover, including several articles from the local newspaper describing the accident and referring to the search for his missing sister. He got off the bed, closed the folder and filed it away with his other important papers.

Chapter 5

Physically Katie was a mature young woman, striking in appearance, strong willed, full of self-confidence and determination. And yet, emotionally she was still immature. Her body was sending hormones racing through her system. At times she couldn't stand it, the urges that seemed to overwhelm her, especially at night. She wanted to experiment with sex, but was afraid. Afraid to find out in which direction her urges would take her. She was sexually aroused by Joan whenever they worked out together. How could she not be, her body was perfect, she exuded sexual power. She was a mature woman; and Katie had seen the lust Joan held for her in those eyes. But it went against everything that she had been taught by her mother, by society, and what she knew her body was telling her.

The boys in school were no help to her; most of them wanted nothing to do with her. Some she had grown up with knew of her competitiveness, her aggressive behavior, and were scared of her. Others thought that the way to win her was to try to dominate her, to impose their will on her; these learned they were wrong the hard way. Finally still others believed the rumors going around school that she was a lesbian and thus avoided her like the plague.

Near the end of her senior year she had a couple of dates, had even lost her virginity, but there was no romance involved and the experience had left her wondering if she was indeed a lesbian. The only way to find out one way or the other was to go for it.

One evening after their workout, she surprised Joan by suggesting that they go to Joan's condo. She had made arrangements with her mom ahead of time.

"OK dear," Margaret had answered, "after all, you're a grown woman. You're almost nineteen and you've never given me any reason not to trust you. It's Friday night, call me tomorrow to let me know what your plans are. Please be careful."

"I will, Mom," Katie assured her.

When they reached her apartment Joan led the way, opened the door and let her in. Katie looked around the apartment, noting that it was clean, neat and functional.

"Why don't we shower first, the bathroom is down the hall."

Katie walked slowly towards the bathroom, while Joan moved across the living room and after searching through her rack of CD's, removed several and inserted them into her player. The room filled with the sounds of violins and cellos.

"After a hard workout, I need to relax my body and my mind."

They stood in the middle of the bathroom, facing each other. Understanding passed wordlessly between them.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I think so."

With that Joan began to slowly remove Katie's sweaty gym clothes. With each garment removed came a gentle kiss on the newly exposed skin.

"You have an amazing body, if I do say so myself. A tribute to all your hard work."

When Joan had her naked, she stepped back and, knowing that this was Katie's first time with a woman, she quickly peeled off her own clothes. Reaching into the shower, she turned on the water and adjusted the temperature. When it was just right, Joan gently guided her into the shower. The warm water had a calming effect on Katie, who was noticeably nervous. Joan poured some liquid soap into her hands and, starting from Katie's neck, began to gently lather and caress her magnificent body. Katie took the soap and returned the favor, marveling at Joan's equally impressive body, noting that it was both hard and soft at the same time. Had there been a camera hidden in the stall, the video created would have been an instant sensation. Here were two beautiful physically perfect women, water and suds dripping down their bodies, caught in a dance of showery seduction. The temperature in the bathroom was increasing and it was not caused by the water.

Joan, not wanting to overwhelm her, calmed things down a little by turning Katie around, poured a little shampoo in her hand and washing her hair. Katie sighed. When she was done, Joan rinsed out the shampoo, applied some cream rinse, and turned away from Katie who, taking the hint returned the favor.

They rinsed out their hair, kissed, shut the water and exited the stall. Joan grabbed a big fluffy towel from the shelf and gently dried Katie's hair and body. She worshipped the body she helped create planting tiny kisses on each nipple, her well conditioned abs, her recently shaved mons and, from behind, her neck and her solid shapely butt. Katie just stood there, as if in a trance, eyes closed, absorbing the sensations that surrounded her body. Opening her eyes, she watched as Joan finished drying herself off, dropping the towel to the floor, and taking her hand and guiding her into the bedroom.

The room was completely feminine in decor, not what she would have imagined from her hard-working, demanding, Amazonian instructor. Joan pulled off the comforter, turned down the sheet and guided Katie onto the bed. As she moved over her, kissing her lips and nipping at her neck, Joan was shaking with desire for this young woman. Katie however was stiff, filled with conflicting emotions of anxiety and lust.

"Just lay back and enjoy the sensations."

Joan slowly moved down her body, sucking on one nipple and then the other, using her tongue to circle each piece of ridged flesh. She moved lower, letting her tongue explore Katie's navel, a precursor of things to come. Joan lightly ran her tongue down the area of flesh near the pelvic bones. Katie shivered with desire, her hips arching off the bed. 'She's ready,' thought Joan as she reached under Katie's thighs, taking her cheeks into her hands and slowly licked up each side of her already moist pussy.

Katie moaned with desire. She had never felt anything like this before. Then she felt Joan's thumbs spread her open and mouth attack her clit. The double sensation of Joan's tongue swirling around it and the gentle suction on clit was too much. Her hands shot down to the back of Joan's head; as her hips began to gyrate, she screamed in ecstasy and her orgasm hit her like a run-away freight train.

"Oh God, Oh God, Yes, Yes, Yes." She stiffened, held her breath, and the world around her seemed to fade away.

The next thing she was aware of was lying on her back, feeling Joan's hand gently caressing her cheek and hearing her whisper in her ear, "welcome back."

Katie could feel Joan's body lying next to her, an arm holding her around her shoulder and she knew what would be expected from her, what would be the appropriate thing to do. Now, could she do it? She turned, kissed Joan on the lips, whispered, "Thank you, that was wonderful," and slowly moved her body over hers. Their breasts touched, she could feel Joan's extended nipples bumping into her own as she moved her body back and forth.

'I don't know what to do,' Katie thought. 'Just do what felt good before, what you would want done to you.'

She took Joan's nipple between her lips, sucked and pulled up. Joan moaned. She moved to the other one, this time biting on it, as she felt hands grip the sides of her head.

"Please, now. I can't stand it any longer," pushing Katie's head down between her legs.

With a sense of urgency, Katie used her thumbs to open Joan's lips and, without thinking, plunged her tongue into the already dripping pussy. She moved her tongue in and out, swirled it around the sides, and allowed Joan to move her head as she desired.

"Suck my clit. Bite me. I'm almost there."

Katie felt Joan's body shake. Her hips lifted off the bed and her hands had a death grip on the back of Katie's head as she tried to increase the contact between them.

"Aaahhh, mmmm........"

Katie felt Joan relax and fall back onto the bed. She crawled up beside her and put her head on her shoulder. Joan's arm slid underneath her and held her tightly as they both fell asleep.

They were still in that position when Katie awoke. She lay there thinking, trying to sort out the mixed emotions that she was feeling. That's when she started to cry, her body shaking slightly. She felt Joan's arm tighten around her and felt a gentle kiss on the top of her head.

"Joan, I tried, I really tried, I just can't..."

"I know, I know; don't worry, I'm a grown woman, I'll survive. I can't say I'm not disappointed, because I am. Not in you, just in the fact that in our case it didn't work out. Some people believe that love between two women is wrong, a sin against nature itself. Others believe that it's hard-wired into some of us, while others think it's a product of our environment. I'm not sure what it is, I really don't want to think about it. Someday, you'll find the person that you are destined to be with, and when you find that person, whether it's a man or a woman, you'll know. Now just hold me, please."

Katie awoke the next morning, alone in the bed; the smell of fresh coffee filled the air. Looking around for her clothes, she realized that all she had when she came here was her workout clothes. She stopped in the bathroom, the towels and their clothes were no longer there. After taking care of her morning business, she slowly walked naked into the kitchen. There was Joan, sitting naked at the kitchen table, sipping a cup of black coffee, the sounds of a washing machine coming from somewhere in the hall.

"Come sit down; you want a cup of coffee? I have our clothes in the wash, they should be done soon."

She put a cup of coffee in front of her, along with a bowl containing sweeteners of various brands and sugar, and a container of skim milk. Katie fixed her coffee, a little milk and a half of a pack of sugar, stirred it and took a sip.

"Joan, about last night, it was beautiful, but it's just not right for me. Where do we stand now, are we still friends? Can we still work out together?"

"Don't be silly, nothing has changed between us, of course we're still friends. We wouldn't be sitting here naked having a cup of coffee if we weren't friends."

"Joan, I haven't told you yet, but I received a full scholarship to the University of Arizona. They want me to play on their women's varsity softball team. It's a full ride; tuition, books and room and board, everything."

"That's wonderful, I'm so happy for you."

"I'll be moving down to Tucson at the end of August."

"That's OK, that's how it should be. I want you to keep in touch; you have my e-mail and cell number.

You know where to find me. Whenever you are in the area and you want to work out, just let me know."

"You know I will; I owe you so much."

"You owe me nothing. One more thing, don't let me catch you letting this magnificent body of yours getting out of shape, or I'll have to put you through hell when you get home."

"OK, you have my word. Now what's the plan for today?"

"As much as I would like to see you dressed the way you are, I'll finish getting your workout clothes ready. We'll go back to the gym, work out and I'll let you go."

"Let me call my Mom; I want to let her know I'm all right and that I'll be home later."

Chapter 6

At the beginning of June, all of the area high schools held their graduation ceremonies and by the end of August all those graduates who were continuing their educations headed off to college. John and Katie were no exception. They didn't know each other, but both arrived at UA on the same day, registered, got their dorm assignments and settled in to begin the next phase of their lives.

On Wednesday classes began. As freshmen, they were assigned to certain classes which were mandatory for all first year students, English Composition and Development of Western Civilization. John's other classes included Advanced Calculus, Statistical Analysis and, to fulfill his language requirement, Spanish. Katie had chosen Accounting, Economics and Spanish, all of which would be credited towards her general requirements for graduation. She still hadn't decided what she wanted to major in.

John walked into the lecture hall early for his first Western Civ. class. The room was huge with auditorium seating for at least 250 students. He took a seat about a third of the way down and a couple of seats in from the center aisle and passed the time reading. A few minutes later, as the room began to fill, a tall good looking blonde, wearing a U of A tee-shirt and a pair of jeans, sat two seats to his left. He smiled, said hi, and returned his attention to his book. Soon after, the lecturer entered the room, turned to the large blackboard behind the podium and wrote his name and the course title. He checked his watch and began class. He explained the course, that there would be a midterm and a final, and that each student was expected to attend all lectures but that there would be no attendance taken. John let that sink in; 'college was so much different than high school,' he thought. The lecturer, who was a grad student, began with chapter one and talked for 45 minutes, writing pertinent points on the black board. John wrote them in his notebook and added points that he felt were important. Every once in a while he would glance over to the blonde, who was highlighting passages in her book with a yellow marker.

'This is SO much different than high school.'

At the end of class, everyone stood up and made their way up the stairs and out of the hall. He followed the blonde up the stairs; his eyes couldn't help but focus on her shapely ass in her tight-fitting jeans. As he turned right and walked down to the end of the corridor and up the staircase, he took a closer look at her. Her hair was cut short, her shoulders were wide and her back appeared to be much bigger than any of the girls that he knew from school. Her waist was surprisingly narrow, and he was fascinated by the way she walked. She stood perfectly erect, an air of confidence about her, as she slowly walked down the hall, like a large cat on the prowl.

All too soon, she turned into a classroom on the third floor. He looked up at the room number and smiled to himself as he realized that she was in his next class as well. She took a seat towards the back of the room and he followed her taking the seat next to her. Ten minutes later the professor, a short, very distinguished looking gentleman walked in, closed the door and began speaking in Spanish. The students started looking at one another, most not understanding a word that was said. Then, he switched to English.

123456...9