Brains & Brawn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh John, that was wonderful. Let me rest for a minute, OK?"

A minute turned into a half hour as they both closed their eyes and relaxed in each other's arms.

John was awoken from a beautiful dream by a hand gently caressing his hardening cock.

"I see you're almost ready again," Katie said as she pushed him gently but firmly over onto his back. She threw her leg over his body and took his hands into hers. She looked down into his eyes, smiled and slowly began to rub herself up and down his erection. She leaned over offering first one, then the other of her extended nipples for him to suck on. When she felt she had him in just the right position, she pushed down on his cock, which slowly began to disappear into her body.

"Oooo, so good, so good. Easy, don't move... let me get used to that monster of yours."

Slowly she began to move up and down, each time taking a little more in, until she had all of it. She sat up, closed her eyes and reveled in the feelings that were emanating from her body. She pulled his hands up to her breasts, he needed no encouraging and immediately began to squeeze her breasts and pull gently on her nipples. Her head tilted back, her eyes were shut and her mouth opened in a silent scream as her orgasm hit her. Her hips moved faster and faster as she moved up and down John's cock, her clit rubbing along its entire length. John could feel her pussy pulsating as if trying to swallow him whole. He arched his hips off the bed in an effort to stuff even more of himself into her, then with a guttural moan he came, feeling like she was turning him inside out. Katie came again as she felt him cum within her, then when she regained control she eased herself down onto the mattress next to her man; smiled and resting her head on his shoulder and fell asleep.

They were still coupled, when she felt his cock involuntarily starting to twitch, to begin to grow once again. He opened his eyes as she pulled herself off of him, his cock slipping out of her with a soft pop.

"It seems my man hasn't had enough yet. I think we should see if the hot tub is running. I could use a glass of that Champagne."

She helped him off the bed and they walked out of the bedroom and into the tub, which was still running. The hot water felt wonderful as they eased into it. John reached over and after a little effort popped the cork, poured a glass for each of them and handing her a glass proposed a toast;

"To the love of my life; the woman who fills my heart with joy, who is my guiding light and my strength."

They sipped from each other's glass, and as they eased back into the water, John added one last comment, "And who's trying to kill me with sex."

Katie laughed, then replied, "If you think that was something, wait until I start playing rough. Besides, Champagne always makes me horny; I think you better rest up for round two."

The next morning, John woke up first; he got up on one elbow and gazed down of his beautiful sleeping wife. He smiled to himself as he remembered the previous evening. They had indeed gone on to round two after finishing the Champagne. In fact, after falling asleep in each other's arms once again, he awoke sometime later to sensations of Katie trying to coax one more erection out of his well-worn cock. His mind was saying no but his body had different ideas and soon she had him ready for action. This time, he started out on top, his cock plunging in and out of her as she urged him on. His stamina was beginning fade, when at the last minute she turned them over, still coupled, and rode him hard until she sat up, expanded her chest and flexed her biceps as she milked the last of his cum from his overworked balls.

She collapsed onto the bed next to him, completely worn out but fully sated and whispered, "I love you, John; good night."

The honeymoon lasted three days. Three glorious days sitting poolside in the shade, away from the blistering sun in the late spring heat, taking occasional dips in the pool, recharging their batteries for the night of passion that awaited them.

But all good things must come to an end, and on Tuesday morning they checked out of the resort and drove first to his parents house, where he picked up some clean clothes, and then to her mother's place.

There they gathered together the items that they would need for the fall semester. John kissed his mother-in-law goodbye and Katie drove them south to Tucson.

When they arrived John checked in and received his key for his new dorm room. It was located in a small co-ed building. It was a double occupancy room, but this being the summer break, he would be the only occupant. They re-arranged the furniture, moving the single beds together; they used the king-size sheets that they brought from home as well as a king-sized blanket for their bed. The two small desks were moved together one wall. Katie was thankful that the room had its own small bathroom with a shower stall and a toilet. The sink was outside the bathroom next to the small walk-in closet. The entrance to the room was located on the outside wall. It was just perfect; this would be their first apartment.

They had made an arrangement with the Dean of Students; they would be able to live together in the dorm, which would normally be restricted to students of the same sex, as long as they didn't disturb the other students. The school was bending the rules for them for two reasons. First, Katie was a star athlete and they wanted to keep her happy. The second and more important reason as far as the Dean was concerned, was the fact that John was seen as a rising star in the fields of Physics and Astronomy; both department heads wanted him in their post graduate and doctoral programs. When they had the room just they wanted it, they walked across the nearly deserted campus to the SU and had a quiet dinner together.

"Katie, it seems like we're always saying good bye. Can't you stay a couple of more nights?"

"John, you know I want to, but I can't; I promised Tim that I would start Wednesday afternoon. He wants me to work with him this summer, serving the bar and learning the business. He thinks of me as the daughter he never had. I can't let him down. Besides this education is going to be just as important as my business degree will be for our future."

"I know, but the last few days and nights have been heaven on earth for me, and it's going to be lonely here without you."

"We have one more night together; why are we sitting here talking?"

They practically ran across campus back to their dorm building, up the outside stair case to the third floor and into their room. Their clothing landed everywhere as they raced to get naked and jump into bed. Their love making was intense; their sexual desire for each other seemed to have no end. It was after midnight when they finally settled into each other's arms and slept.

John, as usual, was up first. He took a quick shower, dressed, and made a pot of coffee. Katie woke to the smell of fresh brewed coffee. He brought her a cup; she sat up still naked from the night before, and took a sip.

"Breakfast in bed; I could get used to this."

John watched her drink,

'God, she is beautiful! How did I ever get so lucky to have a woman like her love me?'

"I could get used to serving you like this if you promise to always dress just the way you are."

He could feel the blood flowing into his growing erection; how he wanted to jump back into bed. But looking at the clock, he knew he didn't have the time; he had a class in twenty minutes. He leaned over and took her cup, placing it on one of the desks, and kissed her... a long lingering kiss.

Reluctantly he broke the kiss and said, "I have to go, I have less than twenty minutes to get to class. I'm going to miss you; call me when you get home tonight after work. I love you."

"I love you, too. Don't forget to keep up with your workouts. Just because you're a married man doesn't mean that you can allow that young stud body of yours go to pot. I'll call you after work."

Chapter 11

After John left for class, Katie got out of bed, cleaned up the room, took her shower, dressed, and drove north to her mom's house. When she got there the house was empty and her mom was already at work. She changed into her Shannon Rose work tee-shirt, the green one which was a little tighter than she normally wore, and drove across town arriving there a little before the lunch crowd.

"Katie, it's good to see you again," said Tim O'Shea the majority owner of the tavern. "Like I promised you last time, you're going to work the bar this summer. I'm going to teach you all about the business. You won't be able to tend bar until next year when you turn 21, but I show you what you'll need to know."

Tim gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "I swear, every time I see you you're a little bigger and a little more solid than you were before; maybe I should hire you as a bouncer instead of a waitress. And what's this?"

He held her left hand and smiled.

"You got married? I assume the lucky guy is that John you were telling me about. Congratulations, my dear. There are going to be a lot of broken hearts sitting at this bar when they spot that ring on your finger."

Over the next two and a half months, Katie learned the bar business from the inside. She waited on the patrons that sat at the bar and ate their lunch, and on the half dozen tables around the perimeter of the bar room. When the lunch crowd thinned out, Tim showed her how to make the standard drinks that made up about ninety-five percent of the bar sales. It was pretty simple really. Most of the guys drank beers and/or shots; the women mostly drank wine or beer. Then there were the more exotic drinks. Because they were in Arizona, margaritas were fairly popular, as well as martinis for the business men and women.

But her real education came between three and four, when the bar was almost empty and Tim would tell her how he ran his business.

"Katie, the most important lesson that I can teach you is this; never, ever cheat a customer. There's plenty of markup in the liquor, wine, and beer sales; you always want a customer to feel like he's getting his money's worth. The next thing you have to remember is that this is a cash business. Less now than in the good old days, but there is still plenty of cash that goes across the bar every day. Cash is hard to ignore, especially for those who really need it. That's why I have those security cameras in the ceiling over the bar and the dining room. Everyone assumes that it's for watching the patrons, and that's true in a way, but the real purpose is to keep my employees and my partners honest. In the back of their minds they know that Tim is always watching. There's only one person that pockets any cash around here and that's me. I take care of my partners but I keep control of the amount of cash that never hits the register. You can't be a pig in this business. The tax people can get access to your alcohol purchase records, and with that they have a pretty good idea what your sales volume should be. If you're a pig and take too much, you end up in the slaughterhouse. I keep two sets of books: one for the tax people to see, the other stays in my head. I know how many sales dollars were never recorded and can calculate my real gross profit at almost any time. That's the way I can tell if my employees are stealing or being careless, either way it costs me money."

Katie stored these pearls of wisdom away. They would be just as valuable to her as her formal education, maybe more so.

The summer went by quickly; it wasn't all work for Katie. She would meet Joan later in the evening after her shift; they would push each other hard and had a real competition between them to see who was the stronger of the two. Katie usually won, but Joan was never far behind.

Her strength provided a break from the daily grind of her job. Whenever Tim ran short of clean glasses, he would ask Katie to get a clean rack. The patrons, especially the men, would notice the bulges of her arms as she carried thirty or more beer mugs out from the kitchen or when they need a couple of cases of beer for the bar, Katie would bring them up from the cellar in one trip.

One day a couple of the regulars were watching as she brought up two cases of beer. One guy commented rather loudly that he didn't think she was very strong. Tim overheard the two arguing and asked them if they wanted to find out how strong she really was.

He put a ten-spot down on the bar and said, "Show me the color of your money; put up or shut up. For each bet placed I'll match it. I propose a little arm wrestling contest; winner takes all."

He walked over to Katie and whispered, "Take it easy on him; make it look close. I don't want to scare them off; this could be good money for the both of us."

When Katie and Tim walked back to the other side of the bar, there were ten ten-dollar bills lined up on the bar and a guy about thirty-five years old had his arm on the bar waiting for her. Katie smiled at him and placed her arm on the bar, trying to make her arm look smaller than his.

Tim yelled, "Ready... go!"

Katie allowed her arm to be moved back towards the bar a little, than held it steady. Anyone could see that now her bicep looked huge compared to before; but they were all too busy rooting for her opponent. She slowly started to bring her arm back into the upright position and then, after glancing over at Tim for his approval, began to push his arm down until finally she had it down on the bar.

"Sorry gentlemen, better luck next time."

Tim grabbed the money off the bar, took back his bet and kept three of the bills, putting them in his pocket, the rest he handed to Katie. He refilled the glass of the loser of the contest, turned to Katie, smiled and walked over to the other side of the bar.

Later after they had gone, Tim told her, "I wouldn't be surprised if that becomes a regular feature around here. I'll supply the money, you supply the brawn and we'll both make a pretty good amount of tax-free money."

For the last couple weeks before she went back to school, Katie arm wrestled two sometimes three times a day. She took on all comers, and by the end of her last shift she had made an extra eleven hundred dollars.

"Katie, I hate to see you go. It's been a lot of fun having you here this summer. Give me a call when you have your break; I definitely want you back. Now, go back to that husband of yours and don't kill him."

Although she had gone back to school every couple of weeks for a night when she couldn't stand not seeing him, she couldn't wait another second. She raced home, changed out of her work clothes and, after saying goodbye to her mom, headed down to John in order to surprise him.

The drive to Tucson took about three hours. She parked the car and ran the two blocks from the parking garage to the dorm. She bounded up the stairs and then quietly inserted her key and opened the door. She expected to find the room dark and John asleep in the bed. When she entered the room, she could hear the water running in the shower. Peeking in the open door she could see John's silhouette in the frosted glass of the shower stall.

'This is even better than I hoped for,' she thought as she quickly stripped out of her clothes and crept into the bathroom. She waited for him to get his head under the shower stream so he wouldn't hear her open the door and slip inside. There was barely enough room for her to stand behind him, avoiding all contact with his body.

Suddenly, she threw one arm around his chest and the other over his hip grabbing hold of his flaccid cock she held him tightly as she whispered in her sexiest voice, "Did you miss me, Lover-boy?"

John screamed with fright and would have collapsed to the floor if it was for her powerful hold around his chest.

"Are you crazy, you practically gave me a heart attack," he yelled as the water sprayed into his face and cascaded down his chest. Katie just held him tightly to her chest all the time whispering in his ear and fondling his growing erection.

"I sorry I scared you," Katie said through her laughter. "Do you forgive me, or should I just leave now?"

She loosened her grip on him just enough for him to spin around in her arms.

"Don't even think about opening that door," he replied as he forced her back against the shower wall and began kissing her, as his left hand came up to her breast and his right searched out the wetness between her legs. Soon he was completely hard and, as her leg moved up around his hip allowing him better access, he entered her. This was not making love, this was pure animalistic sex. It had been nearly three weeks since they had been together and both of them were horny as hell. Katie felt the throbbing of his cock as John shot his cum into her. That was the trigger that sent her over the edge. She held him tightly and felt her body tremble as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her.

"Welcome home, Darling," he said as he turned her around so that she could stand under the shower head. He reached behind her grabbed the shampoo bottle and lathered her hair. She felt as if she had died and gone to heaven; no one had washed her hair in a long, long time and certainly not while she was being poked in the butt by a rejuvenating cock. After he had rinsed the shampoo out of her hair, he put some conditioner on her head. Then he grabbed the soap, lathered up his hands and started to wash her body, his hands paying a lot of attention to her breasts. She arched her back and, opening her legs, trapped the thing that had been poking her butt between her thighs. She felt that she could remain in this position forever.

Reluctantly, she said, "Why don't you get out, dry off, and let me finish. I'll join you in bed in a few minutes."

Chapter 12

Three days later they began their third year of school. They soon fell back into their usual routine of early classes, studying, and working out. This year it was different: they no longer had to go their separate ways at night. The love-making was always fantastic, but it was more than sex, it was the afterglow. Being able to hold your lover in your arms, to fall into a peaceful sleep, with no time restraints until the following morning, was wonderful.

Katie loved being in school. She loved the whole college experience; the independence, the responsibilities, the dorm life, all of it was enhanced by having John at her side to experience it with her. She loved the new dorm building. It was small with only sixty-three rooms, which made becoming socially involved with your neighbors a lot easier. In their building they were seen as sort of celebrities; they were married, living together and attending classes.

One day Katie was approached by two girls from the building who asked her if she had ever thought of rushing a sorority. They explained that their sorority was Chi Omega. The girls were honest to her in their sales pitch:

"We're not rated the highest, but we believe we are the best. Most sites rate the sororities based upon looks, popularity, classiness and social life. We like to think more along the lines of involvement, sisterhood and academics. Why don't you come over to the house this weekend; we're having a rush party. Come and meet some of the sisters."

When Katie got back to their room, John was sitting at his desk, highlighting some passages in one of his textbooks. He was so focused on what he was doing that he didn't hear her come in and walk up behind him. He jumped as she placed her hands on his shoulders. She laughed and kissed him on the cheek.

"I guess I'm going to have to knock whenever I come in from now on."

"I was just talking to a Sally and Jenna from on the second floor; they asked me to stop over at their sorority house on Saturday night, they're having a rush party. I think I'm going to go. I'm not saying that I'm going to rush their house, but I want to find out more about them, meet some of the sisters and maybe develop some contacts which will be beneficial for our future."

1...456789