Daddy's Little Girl

Story Info
He has his daughter for the first time.
4k words
4.03
189.3k
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, my name is Eric and I'm 44 and I have two daughters named Sarah who is 20 and Olivia who is 17 with my beautiful wife Dana. When my oldest daughter Sarah became fully developed I found myself starting to become sexually attracted to her. I kept telling myself that I had to control myself and never submit to my urges as I was her father. She has beautiful long brown hair, brown eyes, a nice tan, a thick round ass, and huge perky DD breasts. She is a lot of woman. She is even more beautiful than my wife who is a total milf in every sense of the word.

I think the reason I became so drawn to her is because my wife stopped satisfying me in bed and basically cut me off cold turkey. I was lucky if we had sex once a month. It was such a shame because when we were dating and in the early years of our marriage we had amazing sex on a daily basis. But the romance was no longer there it was gone. Her huge tits had begun to sag a little bit but they still looked amazing for a woman in her early 40's. I later found out why she stopped giving it to me. It was because she had been cheating on me with many different guys for the entirety of our marriage and even when we were dating. She had never been faithful to me. I thought about going to a divorce lawyer and getting a divorce from her but I couldn't do that to my girls and I still loved my wife way too much. The prospect actually turned me on and I started to enjoy watching other men fuck my wife to get off since I wasn't getting any from her. They would leave the house with her sitting on the kitchen countertop completely naked and barely able to move from getting fucked so hard. She would have 5 different guys cum dripping and oozing from her cunt and her asshole and her face would be completely covered in cum including in her eyes. I thought it was pretty hot seeing her like that. She embraced the fact that she was a cheating whore.

But I still couldn't help myself around my daughter. She would wear revealing clothing to school every day and I would worry about her going into school every day wearing what she was wearing thinking about the things boys must've been saying to her and terrified of the thought that boys might be touching her in school. She would wear see-through yoga pants every day and a leopard spotted or black thong underneath. She would always wear a revealing top that exposed way too much of her huge breasts. She was always one jiggle away from her breasts falling out of her shirt. This was too much for me to handle. I would pleasure myself to her after she left for school in the morning or in the bathroom at work. I questioned her once as to why she would wear such revealing clothing to school and she told me it was to look good for her boyfriend. That put my mind at ease knowing that she wasn't doing it just to impress random guys. She was also a cheerleader for the football and basketball teams in the fall and winter and played club soccer and played for the girls' volleyball team in the spring so she was active and got good grades in school.

One day when she had just turned 18 I came home from work and I heard the shower running upstairs. Her car was in the driveway so I had guessed that she had just come home from cheerleading practice and I decided to walk upstairs. I got changed in my bedroom and then decided to walk into the bathroom and found my daughter there washing herself completely naked in the shower through the glass pane. I probably stood there for about 30 seconds or so watching her huge perky DD breasts swiveling back and forth and her huge ass and thick thighs jiggling while she washed her long lustrous beautiful brown hair. I felt myself getting a hard-on and I realized that I was being sexually aroused by my own daughter so I walked out of the room and went into the computer room and started watching some porn and jerking off but the whole time I was visualizing my daughter's beautiful thick naked body. She came out of the shower and I heard her go into her room to get dressed so I knew that I had to hurry-up and cum.

I quickly stood up and blew a huge load all over the computer screen and all the sudden I hear a sweet soft voice behind me say, "Ooh Daddy that's so hot."

I immediately zipped up my jeans and got totally red in the face and embarrassed and said, "Oh shit, I'm so sorry honey."

She laughed and said, "It's ok daddy. I masturbate all the time."

I got really turned on by this image and started picturing my daughter rubbing and fingering her pussy. My daughter stood in front of me dressed in a rather slutty outfit wearing a low-cut red blouse that exposed her massive titties and her belly-button piercing and was wearing a plaid mini-skirt. She leaned over and put her massive titties in my face and started jiggling them all over my face motor boating me. She looked down and could see that I was still hard through my pants so she unzipped my jeans and pulled down my boxers and started stroking my cock.

I said, "This is so wrong, you really shouldn't be doing this."

She put her finger over my mouth and whispered, "Shhh, just relax Daddy."

I thought to myself, "Why is she doing this? Is my own daughter sexually attracted to me?" She had been with her boyfriend for about 3 years at the time so I was wondering what was going through her mind. I would never be able to bring myself to tell my wife about this for sure. No way could I tell her that our little girl seduced me. Her sister was still out at soccer practice and my wife was out to dinner and the movies with a friend and wouldn't be home for another two hours or so.

"You have such a big cock daddy," she whispered softly in my ear. Then all the sudden she lifted off her tight-fitting red blouse and unhooked her black bra and her massive titties jiggled forth and whacked me in the face. She slung her bra and blouse over the back of the chair. Then she slid off her mini-skirt and I realized that she was wearing a black thong underneath. She turned around and slapped her ass and started shaking her ass right in my face. Then she turned back around facing me and slipped off her black panties revealing her beautiful cute little pussy and slung her mini-skirt and thong over the back of the chair and there she stood before me completely naked.

She said softly, "You like what you see daddy?"

I reluctantly said, "Yeah." I was so red in the face and shaking a mile a minute.

She cupped her left breast and brought it up to her mouth and started licking and sucking on her nipple. Then she began flicking her breast with her hand up and down and then grabbed her breast clutching it tightly. I don't think my wife had ever even made me this horny before in 20 years of marriage and 5 years of dating. Then she licked her right hand and started rubbing her pussy with it. I could tell her pussy was already super wet and her nipples were hard so I knew she was clearly aroused. She inserted her middle finger in her pussy and started fingering the shit out of it and moaning. She took her finger out after about 30 seconds and inserted it in my mouth and I got the first taste of my daughter's pussy. She then stuck her right breast in my face and started jiggling it in my mouth and told me to lick it and suck on it so I did and then she did the same thing with her other breast. The whole time she was smiling at me. She then shoved my face in between her tits and shook them back and forth and then told me to motorboat them so I did while she giggled.

Then unexpectedly she told me to stand up and she started undressing me taking my shirt off and taking my jeans and my boxers off and she got down on her knees, grabbed my cock with her right hand, wrapped her mouth around my cock and started going to town on it sucking the shit out of it and moaning. She was clearly enjoying herself as she began rubbing her pussy while she was doing it. I raised my eyebrows and got all wide-eyed as I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The sight of my little girl's mouth wrapped around my cock going in and out rapidly was more than I could handle. My wife hadn't blown me in years and pretty much stopped after we got married so it felt so good. She deepthroated my entire 9 inch cock until her mouth lined up with my pubic hair and I noticed that she wasn't even gagging. My wife never deepthroated me even when we were dating. I wondered, "How is she so good at this?" to myself but then I remembered that she probably had a lot of practice on her boyfriend and that's probably how she kept him around for so long.

I said, "Holy shit" and she giggled, and put her tongue on my balls and began licking my balls slowly. Her tongue felt amazing on my balls and I moaned with great pleasure.

She then put my cock back in her mouth and went back to work and then took my cock out of her mouth after about 90 seconds of hardcore sucking and asked me, "Do I do it better than mom?"

I defiantly said, "Hell yeah you do," and she smiled and giggled. She then started licking my balls again and then put my entire ballsack in her mouth and gargled it in her mouth for about a minute sucking the shit out of them pulsating her lips and applying increasing pressure to them while massaging them with her tongue. This was by far the best blowjob I had ever received in my life. My daughter has some true cocksucking talent.

She started sucking my cock some more and then took my cock out of her mouth and started whacking herself in the face with it and closed her eyes and moaned and said, "Aw yeah." Then she whacked it against her tongue and put her mouth back to work on my massive throbbing hard cock and I started feeling through her hair.

Then I could tell I was just about to cum so I let out a big sigh and said, "Aw yeah. I'm about to cum."

She kept her mouth wrapped around my cock and I figured maybe she didn't hear me so I said again, "I'm about to cum."

She nodded and said, "Mhmmm," and winked at me so now I knew that she wanted me to cum in her mouth and all the sudden I exploded and shooted probably the biggest load I've ever shot straight into the back of her throat and she swallowed every last drop of it and took my cock out of her mouth and licked the cum off the head of my cock.

She looked up at me and said, "How was that?"

I looked at her and said, "Baby that was amazing."

She laughed and said, "I can't help it I love sucking cock."

I said sort of jokingly, "I can tell," and we laughed together. She stood up and wrapped her arms around me and our lips met and she started kissing me and stuck her tongue in my mouth and we started flicking our tongues together while she was saying "Mmmm" during all of this.

I put my hands on her buttocks and she said, "Slap my ass." So I grabbed each of her cheeks and gave them a good squeeze and then gave each of her cheeks a good slap once leaving each of her cheeks nice and red and she let out a moan. I said, "You like that?"

She replied "Aw yeah that's so hot." Then she began kissing my neck and she breathed into my ear and I felt myself getting so hot and bothered I was sweating. All the sudden she whispered in my ear, "I want you to fuck me."

I looked at her in a state of disbelief with my eyes widened and said, "Are you sure?"

She nodded her head and said, "Yeah."

So I said, "Ok."

She sat on the table and rested her feet on the arms of the chair in front of the computer in the spread eagle missionary position. She looked at me and said, "C'mon daddy fuck my pussy."

So I started rubbing the head of my cock against her clit and then stuck it in her pussy and began thrusting into my daughter. Her pussy was so tight and so wet. The whole time I was thinking to myself, "This is so wrong. I can't believe I'm fucking my own daughter."

She was moaning pleasurably and said, "C'mon daddy harder." So I started thrusting harder and deeper into her slapping my balls against her pussy and I could feel her pussy muscles clenching around my cock and I could tell she was having an orgasm. I started thinking that her boyfriend must be really big if she isn't fazed at all and actually enjoying it when getting drilled balls deep by a 9 inch cock.

She started screaming and saying, "Oh yeah!" Oh daddy!" "Oh yes!" "Oh fuck me daddy!" over and over again. I reached up and grabbed her tits and started playing with her titties and grabbing and squeezing and twisting her nipples which she really seemed to enjoy. It was then that I realized just how truly beautiful my daughter is.

I pulled my cock out and decided that I wanted to go down on her. So I got down on my knees and started licking her pussy and sucking on her labia ravenously. "Oh my God, your tongue feels so good Daddy," she said softly. She started moaning really loudly and squealing and clasping onto one of her breasts with one hand as tightly as she could while feeling through my hair with her other hand. I started licking her clit and she immediately started climaxing and thrusting her pussy into the air and closing her legs and banging me in the side of the head with her thick ass thighs. She was trembling and shaking violently all over her body. She screamed, "Oh my God daddy you're gonna make me cum!," and I felt her pussy and stomach contracting so I could tell she was about to cum so I started licking her clit even more rapidly. Then all the sudden she exploded like Niagara Falls and squirted a huge load into my mouth for about 10 seconds straight and I swallowed it. I had never seen anyone squirt so much not even in porn. I kept licking until she stopped cumming.

She stood up and I could see some excess squirt dripping down her thighs which really turned me on. She said, "Holy shit Dad that was amazing where'd you learn to eat pussy like that? Mom better give you a lot of pussy for eating her out like that."

I just smiled and laughed and said, "Yeah." I didn't want her to know about our sex life or lack thereof.

I asked her, "Does Brandon go down on you?" Brandon is her boyfriend.

She sighed and said, "No he's never gone down on me once."

"That's a shame," I said. "Fuck him," I thought to myself. What kind of a selfish bastard is he to not please my daughter when she surely pleases him? "What a pussy", I thought.

She looked at me and said, "I want you to mount and do me on the kitchen countertop."

I couldn't believe it. She was craving more of my dick. So I said, "Ok," and I wrapped my arms around her huge ass and picked her up and carried her downstairs to the kitchen kissing her the whole way down.

I laid her down flat on her back on the island in the center of the kitchen and she said, "I wanna be on top," so I laid down on the kitchen countertop and she stood up on the counter and swung her left leg over me so I was staring straight at her ass and she lowered herself and grabbed my cock and slid her nice tight wet pussy down my cock and I put my hands on her hips and she began bouncing her pussy up and down on my cock. Her massive thighs and her ass were slamming down on my legs, my lower chest, and my balls. She grabbed my hands and placed them on her tits. She then slid her legs down so her knees were on the countertop and leaned forward which gave me a great view of her ass and her pussy from behind while she bounced up and down on my cock.

I slid my legs up towards her body and started pounding her rapidly. She started screaming, "Yeah fuck me daddy!" and "Oh daddy!" again which really turned me on.

I got really into it and started moaning and saying, "Oh Sarah." We were completely eating each other up in the moment enjoying every square inch of each other's bodies. I stopped pounding her and she climbed off my cock and started sucking my cock some more and then she swung her right leg over my head and we 69ed. I started munching on her pussy and slapping her ass while she deepthroated my cock.

She took my cock out of her mouth and said, "Fuck my mouth daddy" so I started thrusting as hard and as deep as my cock would go into her mouth for about a minute straight.

I stopped and said, "Do you want me to stop?"

She nodded no and said "Uh-uh", with my cock still in her mouth.

"You want me to keep going?", I said acting surprised.

"Mhmm," she said and nodded her head yes. I thrusted for about

She then climbed off the kitchen countertop and walked over to the sink and bent over the sink. She wanted me to fuck her from behind. "You like doggystyle?" I said.

She looked back at me said, "Fuck yeah, it's my favorite position."

"Hold on let me put some music on to set the mood," I said and I walked over to the kitchen drawer and pulled out a Hall & Oates CD and popped it in the CD player on the kitchen countertop and started playing, "Sara Smile."

She laughed and said, "Oh my god." Then I walked over to her and slid my cock in her tight twat and started drilling her from behind.

"Harder", she said. So I started thrusting harder into her making my balls slap against her pussy.

She moaned and said, "Aw yeah I love it when your balls slap against my pussy daddy that's so fucking hot."

We went back and forth saying "Oh daddy" and "Oh Sarah." I started grabbing her titties and grabbing and squeezing her nipples again, and pulling her arms, and pulling her hair.

She looked back at me when I pulled on her hair and said, "Aw yeah" with a really turned on look on her face.

"Choke me", she said so I placed both my hands on her throat and gently pressed on her throat. "Harder", she said.

So I pressed on her throat with greater force until she started gagging. She began thrusting backwards and slamming her ass into my chest and legs. Then I pulled out and she walked back over to the island and crawled on top of the counter.

She took both her hands and spread her pink asshole apart and I said, "You want me to fuck you in the ass?" And she said, "Hell yeah."

So I walked over to the island and climbed on top of her and slowly slid my cock in her asshole and began pumping her asshole. I had only had anal a few times with my wife when we were dating but not once since we got married. It was as if taking those marriage vows meant she never had to give me a blow job or take it in the ass again. She would have anal with other guys so she obviously still enjoyed it but of course not with me. So this was the first time I had had anal since we were married and it felt amazing.

My balls slapped against her pussy as I pummeled her asshole and she said, "Aw yeah cum in my asshole daddy." I started pounding her even harder as I could tell I was about to cum and all the sudden I let out a big sigh and shot a big warm load in her asshole completely filling her entire asshole. I climbed off of her and watched my cum ooze and drip out of her asshole and down into her pussy.

"Aw yeah your cum feels so good inside my asshole," she said as a huge drop of my cum dropped from her pussy and landed on the countertop.

I turned the CD player off, got some paper towels and cleaned the countertop off and we laid naked on top of the countertop cuddling each other naked for a while. She said, "Thank you so much for that Dad, you were amazing."

I said, "You're welcome you were amazing too Sarah."

She said, "I love you Daddy."

I said "I love you too" back and we kissed each other. We talked for a while and kissed each other and giggled with each other until her sister called me on her cell phone and told me it was time to pick her up from soccer practice so we threw some clothes on and I went to pick her up.

When my daughter Sarah graduated high school a few months later she told me she was planning on becoming a stripper to help her pay for college. I felt like such a terrible father and felt that my wife and I had failed as parents and we tried to convince her as hard as we could to not become a stripper but she was very adamant about wanting to become a stripper. My wife and I still aren't OK with it but we've come to grips with it and accept her decision. I frequently go to visit her and watch her dance at her strip club and get nude lap dances from her. I worry about running into her boyfriend there because I know he goes there all the time too to see her. She's currently studying to become a nurse while she grapples with having the not so easy job of being a stripper at the same time. I always get very uneasy whenever I see her taking other guys back to get a lap dance or to the VIP private room. She loves it when I come to see her and she always thanks me for being so supportive of her.