Daddy's Little Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I consciously stay away from her pussy as I run my hands over her body, wanting her to simmer to be hot and ready and begging. I would show my girl what it meant to be a slut. If she wanted to act like a slutty little bitch, well, I would make sure that she did completely, for me.

Beginning at her feet I massaged the insole of her foot and the way she pushed it toward me and moaned I could tell it was sensitive. Good, I would use this as a means to control her. Then delicately I massaged the back of her calf, another sensitive place for a woman running my hands lightly up to the backs of her knees and kneaded the flesh there and she whimpered uncontrollably from the feeling I was giving her. Good, I thought. Up the backs of her thighs I felt the firm muscles and smiles to myself as I felt them tighten and loosen to my touch. She was moaning and whimpering now, writhing, fighting for my touch, so hot in her need. I massaged the insides of her thighs brushing my fingers and the palms of my hands up the warm moist inner thighs, feeling them quiver and try to close on my hands, but I slapped them away with a stinging slap.

She was a responsive slut, writhing beneath my hands as I trailed them upward missing her pussy on purpose as she bucked upward, trying to get my touch her. She whimpered in need as I massaged her pelvis lightly just above her pussy and she was moving her hips in rhythm with me, moaning like the slut that she was and then gasped when I stopped. I was not ready for her yet. My hands continued their journey upward and I ticked her nipples into hard little pebbles, responsive and sensitive. I knew that they would take much use in the future. My hands moved up to her shoulders and with feather light massaging I touched her shoulder and was gratified to see that this was a sensitive area also for her.

By this time, I was in complete control of her sexual responses. Her skin was mottled and flushed and her nipples engorged like little strawberries just begging to be sucked and her scent was heavy in the air, the smell of her pussy, the smell of her need. The little slut was dripping wet, her juices running down the crack of her ass and wetting her thighs. I have never seen such a lush, fertile sexual body as I saw before me now. My hands moved her ass appraisingly, and it was nice and tight, firm like I knew it was be. As my large hands cupped her ass cheeks, they flexed in sexual need as she whimpered uncontrollably now, her eyes closed, small tears running down her cheeks. She was a sexual animal now, nothing more; a sexual animal to be used. I would make sure I used the slut well.

“Oh, master!” she nearly yelled, her eyes snapping open as my finger run between her spread pussy lips so wet as they were. Her dripping cunt was well lubricated as I ran two fingers between her slick lips. Her hips bucked and she slid down further trying to coax my fingers into her, so hot for a fucking my daughter was.

“Be silent,” I order her and she whimpers. “You may moan and whimper, but nothing louder than that. She whimpered and uneasily shakes her head in affirmative response to that as I move my finger up and pull the hood around her clit back. My breath catches at the sight of the beautiful little nub of a clit, red and engorged, so swollen and sensitive, so inviting.

“Ohhhhhhhhh,” she moans as my fingers lightly rub her clit, and her hips buck and move in rhythm with my fingers sliding up and down her slick engorged clit. Her whole body starts to tense and I can tell that she is close to cumming as her thighs quiver and her breathing grows faster and more ragged a wild look in her eyes as she watches me.

“Daddy!” she yells as I pull my fingers away. She whimpers and cries out, tears in her eyes, wanting so desperately to cum.

“Does my little girl want to cum?” I ask in a soft voice as my right index finger lightly teases her clit for a second.

“Please, daddy. Your little girl wishes to cum. She wants to cum for you,” she says meekly, her voice shaky.

“It is called yielding little girl,” I inform her, beginning her training in the sexual arts. “And you will not yield without my permission. You may beg now.”

“Please daddy let your little girl cum.” Her hips buck and move trying to find some relief. “I beg to cum. Your slave girl begs to cum for her Master. Master her and show her she is nothing but a little slave. Let her cum for you.” She whimpers and moves, her pussy trying to find my fingers.

“No,” I say simply and then move back to pay attention to her clit, first running fingers between her pussy lips to lubricate them and then move them up to her engorged nub and lightly rub over it up and down and in small circles. She gasps ands moans, writhing as my fingers pinch down on her clit and with the captured sex organ making pressing circles into her flesh.

“Ohhhhhhhhh,” she moans and so quickly she is brought to near orgasm again. Her hips are fucking my fingers, putting more pressure on her clit as she nears her climax.

“You are not to yield without my permission,” I remind her as I finger her pussy, feeling her hips and pelvis moving to try and get more of my touch, my slick fingers sliding effortlessly over her clit.

“Yes, daddy,” she whimpers in a high-pitched excited voice. She grunts and groans, trying to keep from cumming. She does not wish to displease me; I can tell by the way that she is biting her lower lip, intensely away of the sensations flooding her body. I have never seen nipples as swollen and excited as hers were at that time.

“Does my little girl want to yield?” I asked quietly, knowing quite well what the answer is.

She answers immediately. “Yes, daddy! Please let your little girl yield! Please! I beg to yield!”

“What do you wish to yield as?” This question is important for my long range plans. I want to make my daughter my sex slave and I need to have it done by her own hand, by her own words of her own volition.

“As your little girl! As your slave!” Her eyes pop open as she speaks the words, shocked that she would speak them, but she is caught in the oncoming rush of her orgasm that is teetering on the edge. She is too far gone to think about what she just as said. “I wish to yield as your slave! Make me your slave, daddy! Make your little daughter your slaves! Make her your slut!”

“The cum and yield like a slave girl,” I say quietly, in a soft voice and immediately a low moan rumbles from her belly and she can’t control it as her whole body goes stiff and then shakes and shudders, her eyes rolled back into her head, hands balled into tiny fists as the orgasm washes over her. Pussy juice splashes out and I can feel her sex quivering, her muscles tightening and flexing as her whole body is overtaken by the orgasm. “Ohhhhhhhhhh,” she moans through parted lips as it continues to wash over her with my fingers still working her clit, not letting up. I have never seen such an intense orgasm.

It was time now. With the orgasm still thundering through her and animal-like moans and whimpers and grunts coming from deep in her belly, tightened so nicely from her working out, I push my cock into her and feel her tight muscles clamping down on me as I push into her. My cock jumps when I realize she is still in the throes of her orgasm, still cumming as the sensation intensifies with my cock stimulating her inner walls, piercing her and forcing her flower open for me. I’m slightly surprised to see that she is indeed a virgin, but she hardly notices me breaking through her hymen, deflowering the girl.

“Oh master,” she breathes, her eyes snapping open, writhing, trying to break the bonds that I have tied around her wrists. “Oh, master.” She is lost in the sensation, the orgasm over but my cock forcing into her, stimulating her sensitive pussy walls, forcing myself into her, forcing her to feel, every touch, every movement, every feeling that I wish to invoke in her. Her glazed eyes and parted lips tell me she is completely under my control. I am in absolute control of her.

“Ahhhh,” I sigh softly fucking her tight pussy. It’s been so long since I’ve had a pussy this tight, the snug walls clamping and sucking me in feels so fucking good as I build the tempo of my thrusts, fucking into her with long deliberate strokes, parting her walls and sending shocks of pleasure through her body, setting her clit on fire.

She moves so beautifully beneath me, lifting her body to touch mine, like a slave, her legs wrapping around me, driving me into her, pulling me in, acting like a slut begging for more sex, more pleasure. Her thighs so beautifully parted wide for me and her tight hot pussy. A chill washes over me as I drive into her with long hard strokes, hearing the wet slurping sounds of our sex, the smell heavy in the air as I drive into you, tiny grunts coming from your throat as you are lost in the sensation, lost in the pleasure.

“You may cum and yield without permission now,” I grunt softly. She is already now in my control and I wish her to feel the slave ecstasy, the unending pleasure that will be forced upon her, no mercy given.

Without even acknowledging my words, she starts that low moan and grunting again and her eyes roll back and her whole body stiffens as she enters slave orgasm again, lost to the world, lost in the pleasure, lost in the sensation. I feel her pussy clamping down even tighter on my cock, forcing me to drive into her harder just to part her walls enough to fuck into her, but what a sweet feeling she is. So wet as I feel her pussy juices gushing out around my cock again, splashing against my pelvis and running down between her ass cheeks and down my balls, dripping wet. I have never seen a girl cum so hard before. Still moaning, she is still lost in the orgasm, eyes closed, simply feeling it, overwhelmed by the ecstasy.

I know I can’t hold out much longer. She’s too tight and it feels too damn good for me. My load is heavy in my balls. Without opening her eyes, she starts murmuring and muttering and I wonder if she even knows she is saying the words. “I love you master. I love you. I’m yours. I’m your little slut. Fuck your little girl, master. fuck her good. Show her what a slut she is. Take her and control her. Show her you’re master. Fuck your little girl. Fuck your slut. Ooooooooh, master. Fuck your little girl daddy. Oh, master, I love you. I love you so much. I’m yours. I’m all yours, fuck your little slut.”

Her orgasm is still going through her, the aftershocks thundering through her I can tell, the way her pussy is quivering and clamping down on me intermittently, the sensations forcing her to remain in her ecstasy. Her eyes snap open and look right at me, snapping back to where she is, on the couch, tied up and being fucked by her father. For a moment she does not speak, she merely looks at me, wondering what is going on. I can see the tears in her eyes and the flush in her cheeks. The softly, slowly she speaks again, no longer in the throes of her orgasm, but my little daughter talking to her father.

“I want your cum, daddy,” she says in a timid voice, looking at me. “I want your cum.” Her arousal is building just from speaking the words, the taboo of the incestuous sex only making it all the hotter, driving her harder toward orgasm. “Give me your cum. Fill my cunt with your sperm. Fill me with your seed. Fill your little with your seed. Show her you love her. Show her daddy. Give her your cum. She begs to feel your hot seed filling her up.”

Her orgasm is building again I can tell from the way her pussy is quivering and starting to tighten up around me and I am only too happy to oblige her request. Growling low, I slam into her pussy hard and fast, driving into her, hitting her cervix which throws her into another orgasm, her body writhing and stiffening and shaking as her eyes roll back, moaning and screaming now. “Yes, master! Yes master! I yield to you! I’m yours!”

“Daddy’s going to fill you up,” I growl and then explode inside her, my hot cum gushing into her, thrusting into her, driving it deeper into her, her cervix open from her orgasm and filling her hot womb with my seed.

“Oh, yes, daddy,” she breathes in a sultry low voice as I slow my thrusts down, lessening them force of my strokes into her. “Yes daddy. I can feel your hot cum in my womb. My womb opened up and now it’s full.” Her ankles are locked behind me and driving me into her still, moving the cum around inside her. Small spurts still shooting out of her.

Timidly, softly, she looks at me and with her hands behind her, pushes herself off the couch and licks and kisses my shoulder and my neck, supplicating me, showing her submissiveness. A twinge of guilt after cumming washes away when I hear her purring as she licks and sucks and kisses at my shoulder and neck, lifting herself to me naturally, an act of submission.

I lean down to make it easier for her and I can feel her hot breath on my ear and neck as she whispers softly. “I’m not on the pill daddy. I hope we made a baby together.”

12