Daddy's Little Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
Daddy gets his revenge.
2.8k words
3.95
87.7k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hroy2
hroy2
12 Followers

“What do you mean, we should get her a car?!” Violet demanded.

Honey!” Jim pleaded in frustration, “She is always late for curfew and we have to drive her everywhere.”

“No, she doesn’t deserve it.”

Jim sighed. He would give up the fight for now but he couldn’t let word of this get out. According to his prenuptial agreement if he was caught in adultery, he would lose everything. If he had his own wealth and didn’t need his wife’s he would have left so long ago.

Jim grabbed the bottle of whiskey from the coffee table and started for the stairwell.

“I am going to lay down” he muttered, “my head hurts.”

He lay upon the bed and thought about his situation. How did he let this happen? He was a man; he needed sex and hadn’t been getting it from his wife. He thought about his daughter and how she must have hated him to do something like this. He also thought about the way she had smelled, so innocent and sweet, and how good it had been to be between her thighs. He shook his head in regret, but images of her tight body and her head thrown back in cries of passion poisoned his mind.

Jim’s eyes fluttered open a few hours later. He must have fallen asleep. He heard mumbles of a conversation down the hall. It sounded like his daughter’s voice. It struck fear in his chest. Was she telling her mother? He tiptoed silently to her door, which was only open a small crack. He saw his daughter standing in the room, practically shouting in a whisper to an unseen face.

“I did!” she yelled, “I fucked him like you wanted!”

Jim was startled but waited for a reply.

“I know dear, but he can’t find out that I have been with another man either. If my family found out I would lose everything! You would lose everything.”

The words hit him like a blow to his chest. No wonder she was never interested in him. But why she was she so scared? Nothing would happen to her, why didn’t she just divorce him? There must be something else to it.

“You promised me a car” Anna said angrily, “not to mention to set me up financially.”

“We have to let you bring his affair into light and the only way is to refuse the car for now otherwise he might suspect something.” her mother explained.

Jim fought the urge to burst through the door and confront his cheating wife and her co-conspirator but he held back. He felt an uneasy feeling in the pit of his stomach and decided to venture back to his room before he was noticed.

Jim waited in his room for about another half an hour contemplating all his choices. He didn’t know what he would do but he would definitely get his revenge.

He headed down stairs and saw Anna sitting in the living room, with a piece of paper in her hand, her mother sitting across from her. Jim tried his best to hide his anger.

“Hi Daddy” she said cheerfully. “Can you sign this?” She handed him the paper.

“What is it?” he questioned.

“It’s a permission slip for my senior trip”, she explained. “I already had mom sign it.”

He looked it over. They would be gone for two weeks on a cruise to the Virgin Islands. How appropriate he thought.

“Sure, fine” he said and scribbled his name along side his wife’s. “Have a good time.”

Jim looked at his wife. “I need to go to the office for a little while honey, I should be home in about an hour.

He left in silence and drove to Deuces.

He entered the crowded, smoke filled bar at glanced around for Sheila. She was sitting at the bar in her usual spot wearing a short red dress and black stockings. He walked up to her side and sat down.

“Oh, god. I am so sorry!” a tear formed at the corner of her eye. “I had no idea, honest. This is all my fault!”

He slammed his hand down on the bar. “She knew Sheila! That fucking bitch knew the whole time.”

“What?” she gasped.

“My wife paid that little bitch to set me up so she could divorce me and take everything.”

She wrapped an arm around him in a supportive hug. “I’m so sorry!” she whispered. “What are you going to do?”

“I am not sure but can you help me with something?” he asked.

“What do I have to do?”

Two days later…

Anna finished packing her things and set her bags by the back door. She looked at he father who was pouring himself a cup of coffee.

“I better have that car by the time I get back or she gets told everything” she threatened.

“You’ll get the damn car!” he said hostilely. “How about a cup of coffee before you leave he offered.

“Sure, whatever” she shrugged

“Don’t forget your permission slip” he reminded.

“Shit, I left it upstairs!” She turned and trotted up to her room to get the slip.

Jim took out a bag from his pocket filled with a powdery substance. He had taken some heavy pain killers from his medicine cabinet and crushed them up very finely. He poured its contents into a cup and stirred in hot coffee until it was dissolved. Then he shoved the baggy back in his pocket.

Anna came bounding through the door with the slip. She was wearing cutoff jeans shorts and a tight fitting yellow tank top. He handed her the cup and she sipped its contents slowly. She sat on the bar stool and yawned. Jim continued to sip at his cup while he made small talk with his daughter. Her eyes started to droop and she yawned again. He only needed to stall her a few more minutes. She laid her head on the top of the bar and closed her eyes. In about ten minutes she was deep in slumber. Jim walked to the phone hanging by the refrigerator and dialed the school.

“Hello, Mrs. Peterson? This is Jim Palmer, Anna’s father. I am afraid she won’t be able to make the Senior Class trip. She isn’t feeling well.” He paused while the woman expressed her concern.

“I know she was really looking forward to it but if it is something more serious she will be too far away from medical attention. Ok, you too. Bye”

He hung up and carried his daughter’s bags and placed them in the trunk of his car. Then he scooped up his drugged daughter and laid her in the back seat and drove to Sheila’s house.

He pulled up and carried his daughters limp body to the back door where Sheila let him in.

“Is it all set up?” he asked.

“Yes” she nodded, “downstairs.”

He carefully carried her down the stairs. Sheila had set up a small twin bed in the center of the room. There was an ample amount of rope and a rag for gagging her lying on the top.

The effects of the drug began to wear off about three hours later and Anna’s eyes opened to a dark, unfamiliar room. She saw her father sitting in a folding chair across from the bed. She tried to move her arm but found it was securely tied to the bed frame. She also took note that all her clothes had been removed. She tugged in fear and frustration.

“Let me go!” she screamed, “They will be looking for me at the school!”

He smiled “No they won’t, oh and Mrs. Peterson sends her regards.”

He sat next to her on the bed. She spit in his face.

Jim drew back his hand and with a loud crack hit her across the face. She whimpered at the sting of his hand on her cheek. He had never hit her in her eighteen years of life. He untied her hand and grabbed her by the hair forcing her naked body into a kneeling position.

“You wanted a car so fucking bad?” he yelled his anger erupting. “Well you are going to earn it you little bitch.”

He held her head firmly with one hand while he unzipped his fly with the other. She whimpered and turned her head away as he exposed his hardening dick to her face. He yanked her head back forcefully and she opened her mouth and let out a small scream He took the opportunity to shove his dick, hard with rage and excitement in her mouth. Her eyes widened in surprise as she tried to pull away.

“No Princess.” He said calmly, “You wanted daddy’s dick so bad? Well now you have it!” Salty tears ran down her face as she struggled to get free.

“Now, I want you to suck it like daddy’s good little whore” he growled. “And if you so much as think about biting me, it will be the last thing you taste”

She whimpered in defeat and began sucking hard at his enlarged penis. He grabbed her head and shoved himself further. Her eyes burst into tears as she gagged while he forced his dick into the back of her throat. He could feel himself about to go over the edge and he backed off a little, allowing her to breath. She thought it was over when she felt a shot of warm cum shoot into her mouth. She tried to spit but he held her firm until she was forced to choke down every drop. White drippings of cum rested at the corners of her mouth as his withdrew his shrinking penis. She sat on the floor coughing and defeated.

He grabbed her by the arm and jerked her off the floor and onto the bed where he once again secured her hands and feet to the bed rails. She lay there crying as her dad zipped himself up and quietly left the room. Her mother wasn’t expecting her back for two weeks…what would happen to her?

The door creaked open and Sheila entered carrying a plate and a glass of water. She set them down on a bedside table and untied one of Anna’s wrists. She handed her the plate with a ham and cheeses sandwich. Anna grabbed it and nibbled hungrily as Sheila sat in silence. After she was done consuming her dry lunch and the water, Sheila once again tried her wrist to its previous location. Sheila returned upstairs and Anna was left in darkness once again.

Anna awoke to the sound of a door slamming. She opened her eyes to see her father standing before her. Once again he untied her and forced her to her knees for her daily breakfast of hot semen.

Then he called to Sheila and asked her for the riding crop that she was so fond of using in bed. Sheila left and returned crop in hand and gave it over to Jim. He leaned Anna over his lap and gave her a sharp crack on her thigh.

“You have been a bad little girl” he said hatefully, “you deserve to be spanked like one.”

He gave her another sharp smack and she cried out from the sting. He hit her again on the smooth pale skin of her ass, a little harder each time until her skin was laden with deep red welts. He allowed Sheila to take his sobbing daughter upstairs to the bathroom to clean her self and use the restroom, hands tied. After a hot bath she was given another sandwich and glass of water and returned to her prison.

A few hours later her father returned, ready for more. He looked at Anna, face puffy and red from crying. He took the rope around her ankles and retied her in a spread eagle position. As he undressed, Anna whimpered in resistance. Her father ignored her pleas and climbed on top of her. She screamed out as her father plunged deep inside her. With every desperate scream he thrust harder until he was ready to burst. In an explosion of pleasure he came inside her, something he had been denied the first time. Anna lay there shaking and sobbing, her pussy sore from the harshness of her father. For the next week he repeated his ritual of a forced blow job followed by a hard fucking. Then, for few days she didn’t see her father, only Sheila to bring her food and to take her to the bathroom.

Her father finally returned to find out the truth about his wife. He sat down in the chair beside her bed and sighed. In his hand he held a red candle and a book of matches. He lit the candle and let the wax heat up.

“So…who is your dear mother fucking?”

Anna remained silent. Jim tipped the candle, allowing scalding red wax to drip on her chest. Anna screamed out in pain.

“Let’s try again” he said.

Again she was silent. He took the tip of the candle and held it to her side. The flames licked at her flesh and a red burn started to form. Anna screamed and wriggled in pain.

“Ok!” she yelled. “I’ll tell you! Just stop…please!” she begged.

Jim listened as a sobbing Anna told of Violet’s affair. Anna had stayed after church one evening and had gone looking for her mother. She walked in to find her mother and Father John in a passionate embrace. Scared of being ratted out, her mother enlisted the help of her daughter. Her daughter was simply supposed to set up her father and get proof of his cheating, but when Sheila had produced his picture and had laid that offer on the table, she couldn’t resist.

Jim thought in silence. So that was why she was so scared. A fucking priest! Her family name would be dragged through the mud and she would be cut from the will. Jim left Anna, he was done for today.

The following day, he returned, a Polaroid camera in hand. He took several shots of her tied down and a few as she sucked his dick. He lay the camera and photos aside and tied Anna into a kneeling position. He crawled behind her and felt between her legs. She fought his touch, refusing to get turned on. He slipped two fingers inside her small pussy and finger fucked her. She tried to resist but the sensation felt too good and she let out a small moan.

“Do you like that?” her father asked.

He could smell the sweet aroma as her pussy became wet with pleasure. He slid his dick into her and gave a few hard thrusts. After his dick was nice and lubricated with her juices and his pre cum he withdrew and pressed it against her virgin ass. She gasped as her father eased into her asshole. She screamed from the tightness of her father’s dick in her ass. She wailed as her father repeatedly assaulted her ass, sore from welts and his fucking. He could smell the salty sweat rolling down her cheek as he continued pounding into her. The pain had subsided and a more pleasurable feeling had taken over. She fought off the need to orgasm; she did not want to express her enjoyment. He continued a moment longer until she felt a hot burst of liquid in her butt. Jim slid out and took in a deep breath. Anna could feel thepassion of her father running down between her legs.

Jim cleaned himself up and gave his wife a call.

“Hi honey, can we meet for dinner? How about at Olive Garden at 7:00?”

She agreed and he grabbed the photos from the basement.

7:00 came and Jim entered The Olive Garden and walked up to his wife. He kissed her on the cheek and they followed the hostess to their table. They ordered drinks and were left alone for a moment. Jim withdrew the photos from his pocket and threw them across the table to his wife. It only took a moment for a horrified look to register on her face.

“I know you set me up, you bitch!” She couldn’t speak. “Father John?” he asked in amazement.

Violet looked flushed as she fumbled for words. “Where is she?”

“Oh, she is safe. She is however not enjoying herself.” Jim chuckled.

“What do you want?” she asked.

“I want a divorce.” He stated. “No prenuptial agreement no one needs to know about my affair or yours. I leave and that is the end of it.”

Violet agreed to disregard the agreement in return for her daughter.

Jim returned to Sheila’s house and let Anna loose.

“Get dressed and get the hell out of here!”

She gathered her things and frantically called her mother to pick her up. When her mother arrived Anna gave her a hug and sobbed joyfully. Jim smiled in contentment. Now the two bitches could live in peace. He was finally free… for now.

hroy2
hroy2
12 Followers