Daddy's Little Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
melini
melini
141 Followers

Once again they began kissing. He sucked her tongue into his mouth as she ground her hips against his growing cock. He could feel her juices gathering through the thinness of her panties which made him even harder. He was only kissing her and already she was soaked through her panties. It was so sexy.

His hands moved down and cupped her tight ass. He began kneading her ass softly, pulling her farther up his lap. She groaned softly in his mouth, their tongues intertwining in a dance. He pulled her cheeks apart and closed them again, exposing her little asshole to the cool air. His kneading became harder and more persistent, causing her gasp in his mouth. Suddenly, he turned her over, causing her to lay flat on her back underneath him. Her beautiful camisole was suddenly ripped away from her tender flesh. Daddy lowered himself to the softness of her breast. He took her right nipple into his mouth, sucking on it gently. He reached over and began toying with the other breast with his hand. She moaned loudly and arched her ass up to rub against him.

From this position his abs were able to rub right over her clit through her panties. It felt amazing. She began doing it harder and faster in earnest, an orgasm looming ever closer. This sensation please Daddy sucking on her tits was getting her closer and closer to going over the edge. Daddy sensed what she was doing and stopped his manipulations. He pulled away from her, his stomach covered in her sweet love nectar.

"I didn't tell you you could cum you little bitch. Lick it up!" he commanded.

She hesitated for a second, wondering if he was serious. The coldness in his ice blue eyes told her that he was. She leaned over quickly, licking all remnants of her off of him. He loved the way her tongue worked but he needed to sink his dick in another wet hole of hers. He pushed her back on her back down, spreading her legs wide. Her pussy juice coated panties were also ripped over her body. Daddy lifted her legs over his shoulders and moved closer towards her. Mel knew what was going to happen but she hoped she was wrong. She wasn't.

Daddy took his dick in his hand and put it at the entrance of her cunt. He looked up at her and smiled. The shadows that played on his face from the lamp of her nightstand sent shivers down her back. She bit down on her bottom lip and waited for impact. Daddy pushed every last inch of his cock inside of her in one push. Tears began to well in Mel's eyes and she tried (and failed) miserably to keep them from falling. He nibbled at her ear and whispered for her to be a good girl. He began thrusting savagely at her pussy, causing the bed to creak loudly with every moment. The harder thrusts made Mel cry out in pain, which brought music to Daddy's ears.

Harder. Faster. Harder. Faster.

All of the air in Mel's lungs had long been squeezed out, as were any pleas for him to stop. At this point, she only took in short shallow breaths so as not to pass out. Daddy looked down, taking in the anguish on Mel's face. Why he always wanted to take what would have been willingly given to him, he didn't know. But he needed to take it. He wanted to take it. He always wanted her to know it was his.

His thrusts in and out of her were so violent that the meeting between this thighs and her ass was beginning to hurt. He needed to change positions. He stopped his movements momentarily, sitting up completely. Mel hoped that maybe he had stopped one he realized how much pain she was in. Instead, he turned her over, her big beautiful ass presented to him. He wanted to take that dark little hole again but first needed to finish what he started. He pulled her up so that she was in doggy style position. Once again, he thrusted inside of her with wild abandoned, raping her tiny pussy.

From this angle, Mel was better able to talk without Daddy's full weight on top of her. She began crying out from him to stop, begging him and telling him that she'd give it to him freely if he'd just stop. Daddy loved hearing her cry out. This made his full erect pole even harder. He wanted to enjoy the ride this ebony goddess was giving him and held back two orgasms just to do so. The wet sounds of his plowing into her filled the room. Daddy looked down and saw his white cock pistoning in and out of her black twat. The pinkness of her pussy shone brightly with the sheen of her juices and his precum. It was more then he could take.

Daddy grabbed a fistful of her hair and told Mel to hold on. Tears flowed freely from her eyes as she felt him stiffen up inside of her. He gave one final thrust and let the gates that had been holding his orgasm back open. His cum squirted out of his dick so hard that it even took Daddy by surprise. It was so hard that even Mel could feel the white liquid flooding her pussy. It was so much that it seeped out of the sides of her pussy, running down her thighs and onto the bed. Daddy finished dumping his load in her accommodating twat and fell out more than pulled out. When they disconnected, Mel fell forward on her arms while Daddy fell backwards on his haunches. He gasped for air as he realized that he had barely taken a breath during his invasion. At this vantage point he was able to marvel at his work, the creampie he left inside her. His cum now poured out of her pussy freely, coating her silky brown skin and the sheets below her with his white seed. The sight made his cock twitch.

Her puckered asshole opened slightly from the position that she was lying in, making his cock than twitch. It was getting hard again.

"Don't get any ideas," Mel said softly, slowing moving towards the edge in order to climb off of her bed without hurting her pussy in further. She half crawled, half walked to the bathroom. She needed to clean his essence off of her.

"When I get back, I want you gone."

Daddy didn't say anything. When she came out 20 minutes later, he was.

melini
melini
141 Followers
12