Daddy's Little Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't wait long and moved across the water and slipped his tongue out into her mouth. He licked her mouth and kissed her hard pushing her body back up against the wall of the hot tub. She leaned her head back, and he licked up and down her neck. She found his mouth and twirled her tongue sloppily around his, moaning softly. He broke from her and remained quiet, motioning for me to take a turn. It took all the self-control I had to stop myself from pushing the two of them apart. How the fuck was this happening? I thought to myself.

"Go go.." He gestured silently.

I moved in and without thinking licked her top lip slowly, she pushed her body forward and wrapped her legs around me. I put my hands around her little waist and kissed her hard, my body aching with a level lust strong enough to push the Earth out of orbit when she broke from me pushing me away.

"I want to try the first kisser again." She said.

This time he moved in and pressed his body up against hers pinning her back, her legs wrapped around him, and he was grinding his body up against her, and I was positive his cock pressed hard between her legs. She moaned loudly, and he kissed her passionately as if they were practically fucking, and she pushed him off of her breaking their wet sloppy kiss.

"Ok, now guess one or two?" He asked while she was still blindfolded.

"Umm, one. You were the first one, and he was the second." She said, removing the shirt that covered her eyes pointing to which one of us was first or second.

"Am I right?" She asked.

"Haha, yes, you are better at this than I thought." He said satisfied, and I wondered how she could be so naive to fall for this.

"I think I'm gonna go to bed before I do something to get you guys in trouble." She said.

"Oh, no, things were just getting interesting. Why don't we all go up to my room and chill?" He asked wide-eyed and excited. I had a feeling he knew from her kiss how sexual my daughter could be, but I don't think he was prepared for exactly how horny she was. Even though I know he had been with some beautiful girls, I could tell even he knew she was as good as it gets.

"I need to pee really bad." She said.

"I'll show you where the bathroom is." I said, eagerly.

"Ok let's go." She said and stepped into her denim skirt and pulled it up around her hips and covered her shoulders with her hooded sweatshirt using my shoulder to balance on as she did.

As we walked toward the bathroom, I held her arm tightly.

"What the hell was that back there?" I asked.

"Jealous Daddy?" She asked.

"No, I'm not, but I don't want you getting pregnant or some STD on a family vacation." I said.

"That's not fair Daddy. I am not going to end up being made fun of at school. I don't want to be a virgin. This isn't fair." She said and started sobbing as we entered the hotel seeing a sign for a restroom down the carpeted hallway.

She turned to me and hugged me sobbing quietly and said.

"It's not fair. I don't want to be a virgin anymore." She said, crying.

"Look baby, go pee and we'll go up to our room and talk about it," I said, and she entered the bathroom. I'm patiently waiting outside the bathroom watching people walk by returning to their rooms from what looks like a drunken party when my phone buzzed with an incoming text.

"Meet me back at the room." I read from the screen of my phone.

"I'm not going back without you."

"I need some time to think." She said via text message.

"Ok, baby, I'll be upstairs. Don't stay down here too long." I returned.

I walked up stairs, and when I stepped out of the elevator, I got another message.

"Either you do it or I'm going back to the hot tub and I'm going up to that guys room. He was a good kisser, and I think he wants to fuck my brains out."

"Baby, please, you need to think this through. Having someone take your virginity is something special and a decision that you shouldn't make lightly. A man has never been inside you, and that is an amazing and special thing."

I don't hear back from her and I'm waiting for her to send another message and decided to run quickly back to the elevator to try to stop her from going and meeting this guy and going back to his room. The elevator was crowded with party-goers, and I let the door shut without getting in and whipped my phone out almost dropping it on the floor and quickly punched away on the touch screen writing my daughter a text message.

"Ok, ok. I'll do it." I typed frantically and hit send, waiting for what seemed like an eternity, my heart pounding in my chest.

"It's a little too late. I am walking back to his room with him." She replied.

I went back to our room folded my hands in my head in pure panic, and moments later I heard a knock at the door. I opened it, and there she was. Thank God.

"How did you get away?" I asked.

"He pushed a little, but eventually he understood he would get more if he waited I think. I had to kinda make a deal with him to meet up tomorrow to suck his cock." She said.

"What? Are you crazy?" I asked.

"Daddy, don't be mad, he was gonna fuck me if I didn't say something, you know it's true." She said and walked over to the bed crossing her perfectly tan legs. She leaned to her side, and her crossed leg rode high up the other and I could feel my cock grow in my pants.

"Look, Daddy, before you freak out or something, just know that it's only my pussy. It's just a part of my body, just like your, 'you know'." She said, and gestured to 'him' now making a visible tent in my pants.

She pulled me over to the bed and took my cock out of my pants and started to kiss me. She slid her body on top of mine, hiked up her skirt, and straddled me, my cock firmly pressed up against the wet fabric of her bikini. My hard cock was separated from her tiny little virgin pussy by a piece of slippery wet, stretchy nylon.

She grinded hard on top of me kissing my neck, and my cock was dangerously close to accidentally slipping inside her, and I had to grab her hips and jolt her back periodically to prevent accidental penetration. I threw her off of me and down onto her back hard and pinned her hands down with my arm above her head and kissed her hard pushing my body on top of her, feeling her waist writhe around squirming under me.

She pulled her hands free and used one of them to grab my other arm up and pull it up toward her lips and push my fingers inside her mouth, coating them with saliva and slipping my fingers back and forth inside her mouth like it was just another wet hole aching to be abused, and then pushed my saliva covered fingers down between her legs.

"Put your finger inside my pussy Daddy." She said in a soft voice, guiding my hand between her legs.

When my finger touched the outside of her bikini covered pussy, her body jolted in what seemed like a bolt of electricity running through her. I reached down again and every time I touched tightly stretched fabric covering her wet hole, she looked like she was being zapped with surges of electrical current.

"Ahh..." She moaned.

I slid my body down and positioned myself so I had a clearer view under her denim skirt and between her shivering little legs. She untied her bikini from the ties on her hips, and I saw the fabric comes loose, exposing her little clean-shaven mound and wet little pink hole, the fabric of her bikini off slightly to one side.

I put my finger up against her tiny little clit, and her body shuddered with electricity. I tapped my finger on her wet hole and could see the clear liquid stick to my finger as I withdrew.

My finger seemed huge compared to how small her pussy seemed and I wasn't sure if my finger would fit inside of her, let alone my cock.

I reached my left hand up toward her lips and placed two fingers in her mouth for her to suck on, and kept my attention at her pussy with my other hand, my eyes fixated on the most beautiful little pussy I had ever seen. I could smell it's sweet untouched fragrance thick in the air like the heat of a warm summer's day cracking open the petals of the flowers bursting their sex into the air.

I touched her wetness, and again her body jolted. I used my two fingers to spread her wetness from her tight little pussy up onto her flat stomach and around outside of her pussy and inner thighs, painting her with her pussy juice, her body jumping and writhing with each touch of my fingers.

I slipped my finger inside her, and she moaned loudly, her body contorted and she lifted her hips off the bed, she almost bit the hand she obediently sucked and I had to grab onto her jaw momentarily.

"Ahhhmmmmmm..." She yelled, and my hand cupped the outside of her mouth for her to scream into.

I continued to slide my finger in and out of her periodically pulling it out covered with her sweet hot liquid to lapping her pussy up in hand, spreading her juice all over her flat tummy and inner thighs.

I held my left hand open now, and she licked between my two outstretched fingers and I pushed them against her face. Her tongue danced in between my fingers like she was eating an imaginary pussy I held open above her lips.

My right hand continued working hard covering her lower body with her pussy juice and she said.

"Put another finger Daddy, Please..." Begging.

I pushed another finger inside her, and my two fingers slid inside her ultra tight pink little hole. I pushed them in deep so my thumb bumped abruptly against her clit, squishing it and lifting it up with each slow thrust, her body twisting from the pleasure and writhing from the pain.

"Just Fuck Me Already!!" She said, and I broke from her for a moment.

"Look, there is no going back from this." I said, fingering her hard with my hand in a 'stick em up' gun position, my fingers sliding inside her and my palm catching and sliding the fabric of her bikini and pulling it toward her little hole.

I changed the shape of my hand to a 'C' and used my wrist to hook my fingers up inside her and bury my thumb pressing down the button of her swollen little clit. I could feel her pussy squeeze my fingers from all sides, and I explored the inside of her pussy as she shivered and moaned.

"Ah... Ah...Fuck Daddy."

"Please fuck me, Daddy, I can't fucking take it anymore." She said, and pulled me up by my shirt and tore it open, buttons popping off, exposing my well defined athletic body. She frantically unzipped my pants and slid my belt off.

I took my left hand and grabbed her hair at the back of her head and she opened her legs as wide as her skirt would allow and held her ankles with her hands, her feet arched, heels up, toes pointed, knees bent. Her bikini still rested loosely off to the side of her perfectly shaven, now completely swollen little pink pussy. It looked puffy and was sopping wet.

I rested the length of my cock on top of her clit and slowly slid it back and forth pulling her wet skin up and down.

"Ahhhh..." She moaned loudly, panting a little faster.

I placed my fingers inside her with my right hand and began to transfer her hot wet liquid over my cock, getting my hand nice and wet and coating my cock and repeating the process until both of us were covered with her sweet hot viscous liquid.

"I don't have a condom." I said.

"It's ok Daddy, I know you can be safe." She said.

"If you put my bikini over your cock it's just like a condom," She said.

I placed her bikini over her wet hole and pushed the head of my cock up against it.

"Put it inside Daddy, just a little bit." She said.

I pushed a little further and could feel the head of my cock enter her about 2 cm, burying the thin nylon along with it.

"OMG, it feels so fucking good." She screamed.

"Deeper." She shouted, and I was wondering if any nearby neighbors could hear her.

"Shhh... Baby." I said, and pushing the head of my cock in and out, the nylon sinking in further and bunching slightly to the side. As I pushed, I felt the fabric slip out of the way, and I was inside her. I could feel the hot grip of her little pussy around the head of my cock and I pulled her hair hard and she lifted her head back and arched her back, moaning.

"Fuck... It ...feels so..."

"...Fucking... good, even better than I thought Daddy. OMG." She said, her words broken with moans and short breaths. She almost looked like she was going to cry.

"Does it hurt baby girl?" I asked, not sure what I would do if anything no matter what she would answer.

"Of course it hurts, can't you tell how tiny my pussy is? She said.

"Come on Daddy, Fuck me." She yelled.

I started fucking her now, my cock sliding about halfway in and out of her, pretty slowly, and she held her ankles tight trying not to squirm, her denim skirt rode so far up it was almost like a belt now and I gripped it with my free hand rocking her hips toward me in rhythm.

I looked down and noticed a small amount of blood around the shaft of my hard cock. She let go of her ankles and rested her left leg up on my shoulder, my arm still grabbing her by the hair tightly on the opposite side.

"Dadddddyy..." She screamed as I pushed ever so slightly deeper inside of her, the whole length of her leg up against my body.

She was so fucking loud, I reached and found the bottom of her bikini that had just been used as a condom of sorts and stuffed it in her mouth and began to really penetrate her, feeling my cock sliding in and out of her tight little pink pussy.

"Ahh...Iiiii..." She screamed, and I couldn't tell if she was crying or screaming in pleasure and the unmistakable sound of bodies slapping reverberated around the hotel room, her legs splayed apart, one up over my shoulder and her trying to scream through her pussy soaked nylon bikini, her tiny breasts now exposed as the upper part of her bikini had slipped off and was also around her waist along with her skirt.

I removed my throbbing cock, flipped her over and like an obedient little pet she put her ass into the air and her elbows on the bed. I slid my cock back inside her hot swollen pussy.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh..." She screamed, and I realized her bikini had slipped out of her mouth. I reached forward and twirled my arm into her long hair as if making a pony-tail and grabbed the base of her hair with my hand tightly. I pulled her head back and began really fucking her from behind.

"Da...dd...yy...it...feels...so...fu...cking...gooooood..." She screamed, her words once again broken by short panting breaths of pure pleasure.

I layed on my back, and she rode my cock facing me, her fingers danced in her mouth as she licked them frantically in heat, moaning wildly. Her wet pussy looked so incredible sliding up and down on my hard shaft, almost sucking it, it's bright pink inner walls disappearing as they caved in slightly as I filled her, and then stretching out as she lifted off of me and her pussy gripped my cock.

"Ah... Ah... Ah..." She moaned, fucking my shaft in rhythmic bliss, completely worked up and beads of sweat forming on her brow her chest and giving her hair was getting damp.

I flipped her over again into doggy position with her ass high, and she grabbed a pillow tightly with her arms and buried her face into it, bracing herself. I propped a few more pillows under her tummy, so her pussy was even with my cock as I knelt behind her. I couldn't believe how small her body felt as we maneuvered and changed positions.

"Slower Daddy, it hurts a little." She said.

"Ok baby," I said, and did my best to slowly slide my blood-streaked cock in and out of her tiny pink pussy, my eyes fixated on the x-rated photos my brain was taking of us in action. Her fragile young frame was splayed over a pile of pillows, the sweet smell of her sex in the air. My cock pushing into a forbidden hole that even it somehow sensed was way out of its league.

"Ahhhmmm..." She screamed loudly, the sound muffled by the pillow she buried her face into as my cock slid inside her. 'Don't fucking cum' I told myself. 'You cannot cum yet, you may not cum.' I repeated to myself silently.

Hearing the lust in the tone of her voice, seeing her body in such a shear state of pleasure, and watching my hard cock sliding in and out of her pussy pushed me over the edge and I began spraying hot spurts of cum deep inside her, some of it dripping down the outside of her pussy along my hard shaft and hanging there before sliding down the inside of her thigh and down her leg. I prayed there was enough blood to mask the huge load I just pumped inside her.

"Did you cum inside me?" She asked.

"No, of course not baby, it's just a little blood. Don't look, baby, I'll clean you up." I told her and wiped the blood streaked white liquid dripping from her pussy with the white hotel sheets.

"I'm so wet Daddy, are you sure you didn't cum?" She asked.

"Yes baby, I'm sure." I said, lying as best as I knew how.

"Oh...Em...Gee...Dad." She said, and walked weak-kneed to the bathroom and turned on the shower. As soon as my hard-on subsided I walked the carpeted hallway in my robe to find a cleaning staff member to trade the bloody sheets that had just been witness to the deflowering of my daughters perfect little pussy for a nice clean set. Luckily I found a cleaning lady who was kind enough to make the trade with me and I returned to the room.

I leaned back on the bed stared at the ceiling and felt a sickness and shame that I had not felt before. I had really crossed the line. Line isn't really the word, I crossed the razor-wire electric fence, and there was no turning back. I was scared to death that she could become pregnant with my seed. I didn't mean to cum inside her but got caught up in the moment. My biggest fear is that she will tell her mother or some of her friends at school. I'm not sure if teenage girls can keep things like this a secret. This secret could get out, and I was starting to get worried, but soon these feelings were devoured by the lust I had for her. They were no match for what I just experienced, none at all.

The next day my daughter seemed very happy and wrapped her arms tightly around me.

"Thank you so much, Daddy, I love you. You saved me from potentially ruining my social life as I know it."

"Did you bleed a lot?" I asked hoping she hadn't realized what I had done.

"You were there Dad." She said.

"Is that it? I mean, is that all there is too it?" She asked.

"I'm not exactly sure what you are asking, but I think you need to know something." I said.

"First is, I will always love you no matter what...and..." I continued.

"Dad... you're scaring me." She interrupted.

"And second, is..." I searched for the right words.

"Go on..." She encouraged.

"Well, it's just that, it's important to do it again within 24 hours, or else scar tissue can develop in that area, and can do two things. It can make sex more painful in the years to come, and it can give a slightly rough appearance to your..."

"Omg Daddy, you didn't tell me this." She said.

"I just learned about it myself. I did some research, and I'm just concerned and wanted to tell you about it." I told her.

"Is that why some girls pussy's look kinda ugly?" She asked.

"I'm not sure exactly, but I think it may have something to do with it." I said, unsure if I was lying or not.

"Omg, my pussy looks so cute and perfect, there is no way I'm gonna let it look all messed up, this is a nightmare." She said.

"But I liked that it hurt a little bit, I don't care about the pain part." She continued.

"Don't you think I have a cute pussy Daddy?" She asked.

"Yes, baby." I answered.

"Yes, what?" She asked.

"Yes, you have a cute little pussy." I said, feeling my cock grow hard again in pants.

12