Daddy's Little Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman seemed taken aback by my directness and seemed to wilt under my eyes when I turned and looked at her straight on, without faltering or backing down. Like most women, she must have been used to intimidating males with her slim figure and high class looks. It made me one more time about the lack men in the world. As far as I was concerned it took more than a pair of balls and a cock to make a man.

For shock effect, I added: “and we’ll need some sexy under things,” with a mischievous glint in my eyes.

Her smile was strained as she tried to reevaluate her position for a second before she spoke. “Yes, sir. I’m sure I can help you.” She smiled dazzlingly to Keri and I noted an angry look when she heard me chuckle under my breath.

“Well, let’s see if it pleases me,” I replied for Keri.

Not saying another word, we followed the woman to the formal wear area of the shop as we weaved through the racks of overpriced and under-made clothes which I thought looked kind of silly. I silently wondered if this was what they called fashion these days. Keri kept looking around, quietly taking it all in.

After we got to the formal wear area we found a couch and some chairs for our comfort while the saleswoman looked through the clothes trying to pick something out. I sat down and relaxed leaning back into the couch. I ignored Keri as she stood to my left, hands folded in front of her, looking slightly uncomfortable as she wondered what she should do.

Finally, the saleswoman came back and I gave her a cursory glance, not really paying any attention to her. I finally saw that her name was Rachel. I smiled to myself. The name fitted. She had a nice tan and well defined facial lines. Her body seemed very well-proportioned, perhaps five-foot six and maybe one-hundred and thirty pounds. I found her curves and the lines of her body interesting, but paid no more attention to those things as she started laying out the choices that she had made for Keri.

All of the clothes looked tasteful, mainly in black with one in burgundy and one in emerald. They all looked nice, but we would have to see how they looked on Keri before I made my decision.

“Very nice choices,” I said to Rachel, whose face lit up at the compliment.

Interesting, I thought to myself, shoving the thought to the back of my mind with a flicker of amusement and pondering.

“Okay, Keri,” I said and watched as she turned, more like twirled to face me, her face expectant. “Time to see which one I like on you best.”

“Okay-” she said excitedly, bubbly, and caught herself from calling me master or daddy. I chuckled and grinned at that as she turned and walked into the dressing room with the saleswoman.

She came out a few moments later with the first choice. It looked nice on her but was not what I wanted for her. It was black and low cut and just hit her knees. Something about it was too plain, too everyday. I shook my head and she turned around and walked back into the dressing room.

She tried on three more dresses and each one left something missing. They were all very nice dresses but not exactly what I wanted for her. I have very exact tastes and when it comes to my little girl, I expect all of them to be satisfied.

“There is one more dress for her to try on, sir,” Rachel said, chagrined at my lack of a choice thus far. She checked her watch, noting that it was close to closing time.

“Well,” I said, leaning forward on the couch, looking the saleswoman in the eye. “We’ll just have to see, Rachel. But do not look at your watch again or we will take out business elsewhere. Am I clear?”

“Yes, sir,” Rachel replied, off guard at my directness. She looked away and blushed slightly. When I looked at Keri she smiled and I winked.

“Go on, Keri and try on the other one,” I said waving them away.

“Yes, master,” she said, and looked at me shocked and fearful that I would be upset.

All I did was chuckle. When I looked at Rachel, she looked even more shocked that my little girl had called me master. What surprised me was the curious, and perhaps a desirous look when she caught a glance of me.

“Now go,” I said quickly and Keri turned swiftly and nearly ran toward the dressing room to do my biding, leaving Rachel there to chase after her. She caught my eye and I grinned as I looked straight at her. “Someone’s got to keep the little girl in line, huh?”

She blushed hard and turned to chase after my little girl, leaving my laughing.

A few moments later, when Keri walked out, I was left breathless and overcome with desire and lust to the point that I could not speak. Leaning forward on the couch, I drank in the sight, so captivating it was.

Keri stood before me in a black dress that hugged her torso, pushing her firm breasts up to the low-cut neckline and hugged the curves of her body. It flowed from her hips to three inches above the knee. She could feel her eyes on me and stood as a slave stood, presenting herself to me. Her weight rested on her left foot with her right knee flexed and foot slightly turned outward, pushing her left hip out. Her left hand was on her hip, while her right rested lightly on her thigh. Her back was bowed slightly, and her head was high, proud. When I looked into her eyes, she had a lustful, sensual look on her face with her lips slightly parted and pouting. She was a vision of sensuousness and soft femininity.

“Turn around,” I said softly and she complied immediately, showing me the backless dress that exposed her well formed, sensual and smooth backside to me. Beautiful, I thought to myself, perfect. “We’ll take it.”

Rachel beamed hearing my words, relieved that I was pleased and glad to have made the sale; she should have been with the price-tag on the dress. I stood up and looked at my girl. Keri must have recognized the look in my eye because she blushed and looked away, fully comprehending that reaction she was causing in me.

Looking right at Keri, I spoke to Rachel. “Under things now, please. She will need garter belts and stockings in black, red and white. She will also need a selection of corsets in black and white. Bras to match the clothes that she has; Keri will tell you what colors. Also shoes to match the dress and the other clothes.”

“Yes, sir,” Rachel said with a deference in her voice that gave me pause.

I stood and watched with crossed arms as they browsed through the lingerie section, smiling and talking. I saw the giggling and wondered what in the world they were talking about. Every once in a while the stole glances toward me but I paid them no mind. After a few moments, they retreated to the dressing room.

Not really knowing the hell I was doing, I followed them into the dressing room and stood out of the way, waiting and listening. It was not long before I saw my girl undressing from behind the door that stood five inches above the floor and the next thing I heard surprised me and threw me into a rage.

“Such a nice pussy you have Keri,” I heard Rachel saying.

“Thank you. Daddy likes it,” my little girl giggled.

“That’s your father?” Rachel asked in surprise. “He masters you?”

“He owns me,” I heard Keri reply. Then with a naughty tone in her voice, “but he has not let me cum yet today, and I want to so badly. My body aches, my pussy aches to cum. God I need release.”

“Maybe I can help you there,” Rachel said with a conspiring tone of voice. “Your master is all the way on the other side of the store. He won’t know.” Within seconds, I could hear Keri moaning in pleasure as Rachel was touching her pussy.

“Yes, yes, yes. Play with my clit, Rachel. Oh, God, that feels so good. Please don’t stop. I’m so close to cumming.”

“Such a pretty pussy,” Rachel breathed. I felt my cock hardening in addition the anger swirling within me at my slave girl receiving sexual pleasure without my permission. I would wait though. I would bide my time and would make the punishment worthy of her crime. “God, you’re so wet. Have you ever been with another woman?”

“No,” Keri breathed. “My best friend and I used to masturbate together but never more than that. Oh God! Please don’t stop!” I could hear the slurping sounds of her wet cunt.

“I love the taste of a beautiful woman,” Rachel breathed. “So sweet, so sweet. Beautiful baby.”

“I’m gonna cum,” Keri announced breathlessly. “I’m gonna cum. So close, I’m so close.”

Right then I took off my belt and opened the door and stood watching. Keri was naked save for her stockings and garter belt, with her legs spread and eyes closed leaning back and panting against Rachel whose hand was vigorously rubbing my daughter’s clit; my girl’s cunt was glistening with her wet juices dripping down her inner things.

Rachel looked up and her eyes grew big in shock and fear, seeing me there as her hand stopped mid stroke, blushing hard at being caught with her hand in the cookie jar. She stood still, not quite knowing what to do.

“Please! Don’t stop!” I heard Keri nearly scream in sexual frustration. “I’m so close!”

I drew my hand back and cuffed her hard across her cheek, sending her reeling against the wall with a thump and then she crumpled to the floor. She looked up at me in shock at being hit, as well as being caught so close to her orgasm.

“Master!” she nearly screamed. Keri started to speak, try and wheedle her way out of what was coming but she fell silent when she saw the look in my eyes. It was cold. It was harsh. She knew she was in trouble. Keri knew I was shitty.

Bringing the belt up, I struck her hard over and over again. I hut her arm with the belt. Her side was next. She cowered in the fetal position, face down, trying to get out of the punishment, but I hit her over and over again, never speaking. My blood was boiling as the force of the whipping snapped through the air. Rachel watched, frozen, fear coursing through her but I did not even notice as I meted out my punishment to my errant slave.

“So you wanna be fucked?” I asked harshly as my belt snapped against the small of her back. “You wanna cum?” The belt fell across both her ass cheeks. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Rachel starting to edge toward the door. I shot her a cold hard look. “Do not move, woman!”

I returned my attention to Keri and continued to whip her, bringing the belt down against her again and again. “Daddy! I’m sorry! Please stop! I’ll be good! I promise! Please daddy! Please! I beg you to stop! I beg!”

The whipping continued until all of my anger bled out of me. Finally I stood over her, the rage subsiding, my breathing heavy. Keri lay before me bruised and reddened ball as she cried, weeping and whimpering from the punishment. But I wasn’t done yet. The punishment would continue.

“Daddy!” she squealed when she felt my fist in her hair, dragging her to the other side of the spacious dressing room.

“So you wanna be a slut?” I asked with a growl in my voice. “You wanna be a slut!” Grabbing some twine that was laying on the floor, I tightly wrapped the thin line around her wrists and tied it off to the hook above her head that was used to hang clothes up. She was displayed in her lingerie hands over her head. She tried to break free and struggled but soon found that the more the fought the tighter the knots got around her wrists.

I gave her an angry look and she wilted before my eyes, looking away not able to hold my gaze. Next, I turned my attention to Rachel who was backing away trying to get away, but before she knew what was happening I was upon her, a foot from her and no place that she could go. I drew back and slapped her face viciously. The woman lost her balance and tottered but she stayed on her feet.

Grabbing the back of her hair, I belt her back, forcing her breasts up. Her eyes were wild with fear as she looked at me, silently. “How dare you touch my property,” I sneered. My finger pointed to the bound slut on the other side of the room. “That slut is my property to be touched at my bidding, not some woman who thinks she’s in control. She is mine to use. Nobody else’s.”

Wrenching her back farther she yelped in pain. “Pl-pl-” she tried to speak.

“Silence!” I growled and she quickly shut her trap. “I’ve watched you from the first time we entered the store. I heard you asking about her place with me. I know you were asking about her slavery. I’m not stupid, you little woman.” I shook her in my grip and she closed her eyes as tears ran down her cheek. “You think you’re a woman,” I said, my voice dripping with contempt. Next, I spoke quietly, inexplicably serene “You have no idea what it means to be a woman.”

Without warning, I threw the smaller woman to the floor and she collapsed to the center of the room. She snapped around to look up at me but did not dare move. Before she knew it I was upon her. I dragged her closer to where Keri was and I hiked her expensive dress up around her waist, exposing her already sopping wet red lace panties. With a savageness that made her gasp, I tore the panties off of her legs.

“Daddy! What are you doing?” I heard Keri exclaim but when I looked at her it was jealousy at me taking another woman, not alarm from the situation.

“Silence, slave!” I growled at her. She whimpered and growled in jealousy and tried to fight the binding but it was no good. Losing all patience I stepped over to her and shoved Rachel’s panties into her mouth as a gag. “You wanted this cunt, so now you can taste her juices,” I sneered at her.

Turning my attention back to Rachel I knelt next to her and ran my hands up her thighs, over her thigh high stockings. My touch was surprisingly gentle and she shivered at the touch but did not dare move. I could tell she was aroused. Her eyes were wild as she looked at me, watching me, waiting for me to do something.

“So you thought you had the upper hand didn’t you?” I asked in a kindly voice. She did not answer me. She sobbed when she felt my hand in her hair pulling her face to me. “I asked you a question, bitch,” I growled.

“Yes! Yes! I thought I had the upper hand!” she said with a fearful tone in her voice.

Good, I thought to myself. She should be scared.

I ran my hand over her moist and glistening pussy as she moaned and bucked her hips at my touch. I chuckled contemptuously. “High-class bitch. You’re probably used to having the upper hand, aren’t you? In your designer clothes and using your body to get what you want, huh?”

“Yes,” she moaned as she tried to move her body to feel more of my touch. “Please!” she moaned, trying to get away from my, but with my fist in my hair, pulling her back, she was helpless against me.

“You don’t have the upper hand anymore, do you?” I asked, ignoring her pleas as my fingertips trailed over her sensitive inner thighs.

“No,” she said softly. “Please!”

“Please what?” I asked, quietly, looking at her.

“Please don’t do this. I can’t do this. I’m married and I can’t. You can’t. Please!”

She sobbed when she felt my grip tighten in her hair and I heard her gasp as I opened my pants and released my throbbing hard cock. “You try to fuck my property and now all of a sudden have an attack of the conscience? Too late for that sweet heart.”

With a suddenness that shocked her, I was between her legs, forcing my cock into her dripping wet pussy. “OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” she wailed when she felt my cock piercing her lips and pushing into her tight cunt. She threw her head to the side and arched her back as my cock forced itself into her. “No, no, no, please!” she cried, but her body spoke clearer than her words. Her wet cunt was clamping down on my cock as I slammed into her hard and viciously.

Her slick cunt sucked me in and held on tight as I thrust into her, filling her up. I held her hands down above her head as my cock pumped into her. Rachel’s body started to respond, her hips bucking up to meet my thrusts and her already sopping cunt, creaming even more, coating my cock with her sweet juices as I fucked her. “So big! Oh my god! You’re so big!”

When I looked over to Keri she had turned away, sobbing, weeping quietly. She squealed in pain as I grabbed her by her hair and pulled her closer to us. “Watch you slut! Watch me use the woman you were going to fuck, errant slave.” I released her and fearing my punishment, she locked her eyes onto us as I fucked Rachel good and hard.

With my cock pumping into her, Rachel snapped her head around and stared up at my sweat glistened face as my hips slammed into hers. “Fuck me you son of a bitch! Fuck me good!” Her hands clawed at me, her fingers gripping my blazer that I was still wearing. “Master me!”

Savagely, I backhanded her hard across the cheek. “Silence, you whore!” I growled as I continued to fuck her wet cunt furiously, feeling my balls filling with my cum.

She snapped her head back and closed her eyes as the pleasure washed over her. She couldn’t help but feel the sensations. She was a woman and a man was forcing her sensuousness to the surface. Her sexuality was being forced from her for my pleasure. Her body was writhing beneath mine, obviously lost in the pleasure as she moaned and sobbed at the feeling as my cock fucked her wet cunt that was squeezing my shaft with every thrust.

“I need to cum. I need to cum.” Rachel looked up at me. “Please can I cum?”

I laughed as I fucked her. “I don’t give a shit if you cum or not. I’m not your master and I’m using you for my pleasure, not yours. I don’t really care about your pleasure.” With that I fucked into her with a savageness, slamming my cock into her hot cunt so hard, it moved her on the floor a few inches as I continued to viciously use her for my pleasure.

Clutching me with her eyes shut, Rachel’s whole body exploded into orgasm as she trembled and shook, with a low moan that rocked through her. I felt her cunt convulsing around me as cunt juice splashed out of her. Her orgasm lasted a few moments but I didn’t care. I continued to fuck her hard, exacting my pleasure from her. My cock forced her tightening pussy walls open to accept more of me.

“You slut!” I growled down at her as her orgasm subsided.

“Yes!” she exclaimed. “I am a slut. How can anyone be anything but a slut around you!”

I chuckled. “That’s right, you whore, fuck me. Fuck me with your cunt, you fucking whore!” With that I slammed into her one more time and came hard, filling her caverns with my hot cum as her body shook with another mini-orgasm.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm,” she moaned with her eyes shut as she shivered from the sensation. Rachel gasped when I pulled out and stood up over her. I saw her still open cunt lips and the cum and cunt juices spilling out of her, dripping down the crack of her ass.

“You fucking whore,” I spat at Rachel as I walked to my girl who knelt there whimpering, looking away.

Keri gasped when I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head up, forcing her look up at me. “Clean my cock off, slave,” I ordered. She trembled in fear and quickly moved to appease me, using her lips and tongue to suck my cock clean. I could hear her slurping as she licked the other woman’s cunt juices mixed with my cum off of my cock. As upset as she may have been at watching me fuck Rachel, the little girl couldn’t deny it aroused her.

“Enough,” I said as I knelt down beside her and felt between her legs. I was right. “You are a hot slut, aren’t you?”

“Yes, master,” she whispered wriggling her body as my fingers ran between her pussy lips.

“What is your purpose here on earth?” I asked as I massaged her clit leisurely.

“To please you and only to please you, master. I am here only to serve you.”

“Don’t forget it,” I said as I united the twine from the hook and pushed her toward Rachel’s open legs. The bitch still had not moved, laying there shivering and whimpering on the floor. “Now lick and suck the slut’s cunt clean.”

She whimpered but obeyed, lapping up at my cum from between Rachel’s legs, sucking and licking her clean, eating all of my cum. She moaned as her tongue slid between the older woman’s pussy lips looking for more of my cum, hungry for it. Rachel froze in shock and moaned as another orgasm rocked through her body, shaking her to the core.