Daddy's Little Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned down and pulled Keri up off the woman and set her back on her heels, kneeling. She was breathless with her face glistening with my cum and the woman’s cunt juices. Unclipping my knife from my pocket I placed the blade against her throat, looking down at her. “You will please me or die, slave. Am I clear?”

“Yes master. I will please you daddy. I’m here for your pleasure. I will please you.”

“You better,” I said as I grabbed a towel from the chair and tossed at her. “Clean yourself up, slave, and get dressed.”

Turning around I smirked at Rachel, who was still laying on the floor in the afterglow of her orgasms, still shivering. She looked up at me with wonder in her eyes. “Master me,” she whispered as she reached out for my leg. I kicked her away.

“No,” I answered simply.

“Master me!” she pleaded, grabbing my leg again. Kicking her away from me I laughed.

“No.” Reaching into my pocket, I pulled five one-hundred dollar bills from my money clip and threw them down on her crumpled dress. “Keep the change.”

By the time I turned around, Keri was dressed and I led her out of the store, leaving Rachel half naked, shivering on the changing room floor, wondering what emotions had been unlocked from deep within her soul. I could feel her eyes burning into my back but did not look back or pay her any mind. She was only a woman.

“I can’t believe you did that,” Keri pouted as we walked toward the entrance and to our vehicle. The mall was emptying out but was still alive with activity.

“Did what?” I asked, amused.

“Fucked another woman. I’m your slave. I’m supposed to be the one you fuck, daddy. I’m not happy,” she said sulking, as I laughed at her. She continued to sulk. “I’m ad at you, daddy.”

Sighing in frustration, I grabbed her upper arm and led her through one of the doors that the janitors use and walked quickly to a corner area where nobody could see us. I roughly pushed her up against the wall and pulled her dress up around her waist. My hand found her wet cunt and her engorged clit.

“Daddy!” she exclaimed in pain when my fingers squeezed it hard and twisted it.

“Shut up, you slut!” I ordered as I lifted upward on the trapped member and she lifted up onto her toes, the heels of her shoes no longer touching the ground. She sobbed in pain as she looked at me fearfully.

“Who owns this?” I asked her.

“You do! You do daddy! You own it.”

“Who owns your body?” I asked next.

“You do!”

“That’s right. I own it. You don’t own me. You answer to me. I don’t answer to you. I do what I want, when I want. You don’t dare tell me what to do. I won your body and will do with it as I please. You have no choice.” I twisted harder and tears ran down her face.

“You own me, master. I’m here to please you, master.” She sobbed as I twisted and lifted her clit a little bit more. “I’m sorry daddy! Please daddy! I promise I’ll be good! I promise! Please stop! Show your girl mercy! Please!”

I snapped her clit away and released it and stood back. She squealed and looked at me in shock. I don’t think she knew what to think. This was probably the first time that the full complexity of being my slave had set in with her. Prior to this, she had probably thought that it wasn’t real, or was something she could design and control. By the look in her eye, I knew that Keri finally saw that there were no bargains. There would be no limits as to her submission or her slavery. She was mine. Completely.

“Put your skirt down and heel,” I said and turned and waited impatiently. When I felt her in her place behind me to my left, I walked without speaking toward the door leading to the mall and we left.

When we got into the car, it was quiet as I put it into drive and I started to carry us to the next, and the last, place on the list of things to do. I had been thinking about the next stop and made up my mind about it.

“Are we going home now daddy?” Keri asked, meekly.

“No, baby girl,” I said as I put us on the main highway into the city. “One more stop.”

“Where, daddy?” she asked, curiously.

“You’ll see,” I replied and fell quiet.

Within a few moments of driving, I felt Keri’s hands on my right arm; I did not discipline her, concentrating instead on the drive ahead of me. She snuggled her small tender frame into me and kissed my shoulder. “I’m sorry for being a bad girl, daddy. I promise I’ll be good for you.

All I did was nod.

We arrived at our next stop within fifteen minutes as the sun was setting over the sky scrapers of the city. “Daddy?” she asked, worried as she stared at the body modification and BDSM combination shop in one of the seedier parts of town.

I didn’t speak as I got out and walked around to her side of the Tahoe Blazer and opened the door for her. “Come on, baby girl,” I said, feigning impatience with her.

“Hey Jimmy!” the owner said from behind the counter, throwing me a wave and a smile.

“What say you, Bob,” I said with a grin as Keri fell in beside me. She looked around with trepidation in her eyes, soaking it all in. Bob’s eyes lit up when she saw her and approvingly looked her over.

I used the shock affect with Keri as we browsed through the store silently. I thrust a basket into her hands and she wordlessly followed me as I dropped things into the basket. Her eyes were big with fear but she did not speak as I dropped the butt plugs, vibrators, nipple clamps, clit hugger and other things into the basket that she was carrying.

“Master?” she asked.

“Silence, slave,” I said as I lead her up to the counter.

“New possession?” Bob asked as he rang through the items.

“That’s right Bob,” I said with a grin, pushing Keri forward for her to be appraised. I was quite proud of her. She didn’t quite understand that she was a complete slave to be shown off as only a prized possession can be.

When we were through purchasing our items, Bob looked her over and his eyes locked on her chest, barely hidden by the sheer shirt. I turned to Keri. “Strip your shirt off,” I commanded her.

Keri looked at me pleadingly but quickly moved to comply. The girl knew better than to argue with me. She reddened with embarrassment as she stood in only her bra for my friend to see.

“Very nice,” Bob said, nodding his head.

“Now the bra, girl.” She couldn’t look up as she reached behind her and unsnapped the bra, freeing her firm breasts.

Bob looked at me with a raised eyebrow and I nodded with a grin. He leaned forward and softly touched her breasts. Weighing them in his hands, he felt the firmness and caressed them lightly. When he rolled her nipples between his fingers, Keri gasped and moaned, stiffening in arousal.

“Sensitive,” he said with a grin.

“Very,” I confirmed. Keri had her eyes shut and didn’t see me step behind her. My hands replaced Bobs and she leaned back against me, pressing her rear into my cock as I rolled her nipples between my thumb and forefingers and then pinched them hard.

Her eyes shot open and she looked back at me. “Do not move slave,” I commanded her quietly as I pulled on her sensitive nipples. The slut couldn’t help but moan in pleasure and pain as I twisted her nipples hard between my fingers. “Do you like that slave?”

“Yes, master,” she said blushing, embarrassed to be speaking that way in front of someone that she didn’t know.

“Very nice,” Bob said again. He cleared his throat. “Is that gonna be all for you, Jimmy?”

I released her nipples with a snap. “No, Bob. I was hoping one of your artists would have some time to do some body work for me.”

He chuckled. “Going to mark her?”

“That’s right.”

With a quick look at his book, he told me that one of his better artists was free and would be available for it. “Good,” I said and as an afterthought turned to Keri. “Put your bra and shirt back on, slave.” It wouldn’t do to have the tattoo artist distracted while he was working.

“Master?” Keri said with a touch of fear in her voice as she walked into the tattoo artist’s room, looking around.

“Take your skirt off,” I commanded, ignoring her question. Blushing again, her eyes glazed over, as if she was in a trace, Keri obeyed without question. Any defiance that she might still be having was slowly being crushed. “Now lay down in the table,” I commanded as I turned around and spoke to Dave, the artist.

“How are you doing, Dave?” I asked shaking the artist’s hand. He was about twenty-eight and both of his arms and his neck were covered with tattoos. He was one of the better artists in the city that I knew of.

“Not bad, Jim. What are we doing on her today Jim?”

“Something simple,” I said, quickly sketching out what I wanted done on her. “I want it done on her left thigh, just below her hip.”

“Not a problem,” he said and quickly went to work.

“Sit still,” I snapped as the tears rolled down Keri’s cheek. She squealed in pain as the needle first touched her skin. “Sit still dammit,” I said, sitting down next to her and taking her hand, silently.

“Master,” she whimpered as the pain seared through her.

“It’s my body to mark. You are my slave and will be marked as such,” is aid gently as I wiped her tears away. “Now be a good girl and sit still.”

“Yes, master,” she wept but laid still as Dave expertly worked on her skin. She looked up at me sobbing, feeling the needle on her and it finally set in that she was owned. She was property. She was a slave. The pain of the tattoo, watching me fuck another woman, being forced to lick my cum out of her mouth, being forced to display herself and be touched by another man, all of it taught her that she was a slave. Her defiance was broken. Her individualism was shattered. She was owned; she was part of me.

In less than an hour, David was done and I was not dissatisfied with his work. On her left thigh just below the hip was the Japanese kanji for slave as well as a not-yet-blossoming red rose that wept red tears. When he was done, Keri stood in front of the mirror, mesmerized, looking at the tattoo.

“I’m a slave,” she said, wonderingly, looking at her mark. “I’m a slave. I’m a slave. I’m a slave.” So enthralled with the tattoo, she didn’t even notice that she was naked from the waist down displaying her shaved bare, young pussy for everyone to see.

“Let David put the ointment and bandage on it,” I said to Keri, breaking her moment and pointed back to the table. She walked over to it and laid back down and gasped when the cold ointment was rubbed over the fresh tattoo. “Owwwwww! Daddy!” she screamed when he smacked the tattoo openhanded after the bandage was on it with a loud snap.

I chuckled as David finished the tattoo with his trademark. “Thanks, Dave.”

“No problem, Jim,” he said with a grin. “Fresh slave, huh?”

“Yea, she is. Pretty isn’t she?” I asked with a grin.

“She looks like a treat,” he said appraising her, as she stood on display, not moving, blushing and looking down. I could tell she still was not used being viewed with such frank appreciation. She loved the attention but it still embarrassed her. “Is she trained?”

“Not completely. I’m still breaking her in, but she’s fresh. She still has a long way to go.” I heard Keri make a noise upset of being seen as less than perfect but she dared not look up or speak.

I peeled a pair of one-hundred dollar bills off the money clip and handed them to my friend. “Thanks, Jim. Come back again if you need anymore work.” He leaned back in his chair and continued to look at Keri, assessing her beauty.

“You know I will,” I turned back to Keri as she started to move toward her skirt. “I did not give you permission to dress yet, slave.” She looked up at me in surprise, wondering what I had in mind for her.

“You still owe Dave a tip.”

“Master?” she asked, cringing already knowing what I wanted her to do.

“On your knees and show Dave how appreciative you are for his good work on your skin.”

She looked at me for a moment without moving. As I stepped toward her, she quickly hit her knee and moved between Dave’s legs and looked up at him. He nodded wordless and she unzipped his pants and pulled them down past his hips. She gasped seeing his cock pop to attention as she looked furtively to me.

“I said suck it, slut,” I commanded her and quickly I saw her swirling her tongue around his cock, tasting it and meekly becoming accustomed to sucking another man’s cock. Within a few moments, she was sucking him hard, using her tongue and lips to pleasure him. He was moaning with delight which only made her become even wilder with lust. I could hear her moaning as she opened up her throat, taking all of him into her mouth while her tongue licked the underside of his cock.

“I’m going to cum in your mouth, you bitch!” Dave announced happily as her head pistoned down on his cock, pushing it deep into the hot cavern of her throat. She whimpered needfully, ramming the cock down her throat. Her head moved up to keep just the head in her mouth as he tiny hands stroked his cock, goading him to cum. I could see her cheeks sucking inward and then releasing as she sucked and licked his head, waiting for him to cum.

“I’m cumming!” he announced and lifted off of the chair as Keri’s eyes got big. She squealed and blew out her cheeks to accept all of his cum, which I could hear her slurping up as she swallowed it. She sucked hard and bobbed her head down a few more times after he came, cleaning him off and then swirled her tongue around the head of his cock. Another small stream of cum appeared and she eagerly licked up, swallowing it down.

Keri looked up at me from her knees. I nodded at her in approval. “Good girl.” Her eyes lit up at my words and she glowed under the approval.

“Thank you master,” she whispered shyly.

Dave was sitting in the chair gasping with his shrinking cock hanging in the breeze. I chuckled. “Not bad for an untrained slave, huh?”

“Fucking-A, Jim!”

I stepped behind Keri and knelt behind her. She moved slightly but did not break position as I pulled her head back to my shoulder and spread her thighs apart.

“Look at that tight young pussy,” I said as I slid a finger between her lips. “Look how wet she is.” She squired as I slipped the finger between her dripping wet folds. I then pulled back the hood to her clit and rubbed it slightly. She jumped and gasped, pushing up on his thighs; I could feel her nails digging into me. “Look at that tight little clit.”

“Master!” Keri exclaimed, shutting her eyes as the sensations took her body over.

“Do no move slave,” I commanded her and continued to toy with her. My fingers moved to her clit and massaged the engorged little nub. “See how responsive she is?” The girl was squirming and undulating, dry fucking my fingers and whimpering and moaning in a little ball of sexual tension.

She knew better than to cum as I played with her, slipping a pair of fingers into her cunt. She arched her back and moaned loud, trying to hold back. “So tight too,” I said with a grin as Dave watched the show. Moving my fingers back up to her clit, I traced tight little circled around her sensitive clit while her hips moved in rhythm to mine.

“Is she going to cum?” Dave asked, watching.

“Master!” she gasped as she felt my fingers leaving her clit. Her hips continued to buck, begging me to fuck her.

“No,” I said with a grin. “I’m saving that for tonight.” She nearly fell over when I stood up and looked down at her. Keri’s whole body was trembling in need. “Get dressed and let’s go.”

Within a few moments, looking like the respectable young woman I wanted her to be in public we were walking out of the building. She walked slightly behind me on my left, but she was clutching my arm tightly, whimpering lightly.

After putting her in the car I got in and started up the car. “Oh, master!” she exclaimed turning toward with excited eyes.

“What, baby girl?” I asked.

“Can I have fifty dollars? There’s something in the store I want to buy.” Her eyes danced as she asked, smiling at me.

“What is it?” I asked, incredulous, wondering what it could be.

“It’s a surprise, daddy,” she said, pouting at me with a glint in her eyes. “Please. I promise you’ll love it. Please!”

I sighed and pulled a fifty dollar bill from my pocket and handed it to her. “Hurry up.”

She threw her arms around and hugged me tightly, squealing in delight. “Thank you daddy!” she said, then turning and getting out of the Blazer quickly. A few moments later she was back in the truck as we were on our way.

She giggled the whole way home, holding onto my arm and smiling.

“Thank you master,” she whispered and kissed the side of my neck. “Thank you for being so strong. Thank you for being my daddy. I love you, my daddy, my master.”

POST-SCRIPT: I have gotten a lot of feedback on my stories, and I thank you all for it. I would like to say that these stories, though sexual in nature, are more than just the sex, more than just the play. Much of the stories are about the deep bonds and connection between a Master and his slave. This goes beyond the sex, and this goes beyond any of the play that goes on in the bedroom. The slavery is complete, total, without limits and without bars. Many might not like it, but then again, nobody is asking you to like it. This is my way. This is the Mastery that I practice. For me, true Mastery touches the mind before the body.