Daddy's Little Girl Pt. 02

Story Info
Their story continues ten years later.
32k words
4.83
28.5k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 01/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited by Michael-Leonard

Chapter 1

Bill stood in the doorway, leaning against the frame, as he watched her finish her final set. He was always amazed at how easy she made it look. Even from across the room he could tell that she had a forty-five pound plate, two twenty-five pounders, and a ten pounder on each side of the bar. Including the weight of the bar, she was lifting two hundred and thirty five pounds for her twelfth and final rep. He could feel the blood pulsing into his cock as he watched her stand up and turn to inspect her reflection in the full-length mirror on the wall next to the bench. Long ago she had made it a habit of working out in the nude. At six feet two inches tall and one hundred eighty five pounds, she was an amazing physical specimen; with broad shoulders, a forty-eight inch chest, twenty-four inch waist and thirty-four inch hips, there was not an ounce of fat on her. She brought her arms up into a double bicep pose, expanded her chest and flexed every muscle in her body. Her skin was flawless; alabaster in color, resembling white marble. Only her arms were bronzed from the harsh Arizona sun. Bill knew from experience that although she resembled a statue of a Greek warrior sculptured by one of the renaissance masters, her skin was soft, warm and supple, stretched tightly over her muscular frame.

"Not bad for an old broad of forty-three," she said with a smile. "I see you agree,"

Bill shifted his gaze from her magnificent body to her reflected face in the mirror and returned her smile and blew her a kiss.

Gail turned and slowly walked towards him like a big cat on the prowl. With her left hand she held his head as she bent down and gave him a very sensual kiss; her right hand sought out his erection. After several playful squeezes, she ended the kiss and led him down the hall.

"I really need a shower," she said, "You can do my back." Bill was only too happy to comply.

When they reached the bathroom, Gail pulled out two towels and two washcloths from the closet. They stepped into the shower, closed the door and turned on the water. In Arizona, especially in the summer, there is no shortage of hot water; in fact many times you never turn it on. The temperature was perfect as Gail stood under the shower, the water cascading over her head on down her body. She turned slowly, making sure she was completely wet, then reached for the two washcloths and the soap. She soaped up her cloth and handed the other and the soap to Bill. Bill had done this many times before and knew the routine. He soaped up his washcloth and proceeded to scrub her back as hard as he could. It was a combination massage and exfoliating rubdown: easing the tension in her muscles, removing the dead skin, and stimulating the blood flow. They went through this almost every time she returned from one of her cross-country runs as part of their extended foreplay before retiring to their king-sized bed. When he finished her back he dropped to his knees and continued down one leg and up the other until all that remained to be done was her magnificent butt. Discarding the washcloth he put a liberal amount of soap in his hands and starting with her cheeks, slowly and sensually massaged her, marveling at the hardness of her body. He slipped one hand between her legs and caressed her pussy as she spread her legs to give him better access. Bill teased her clit the way he knew she loved and slowly brought his hand back up between her cheeks, making sure she was extra clean. When he was finished he kissed each of her cheeks and stood behind her, nibbling on her back and shoulders as his hands sought out and found her breasts. Bill's cock was rock hard and nestled between her thighs as he pinched and twisted her nipples. Gail let out a low moan and shuttered as her first orgasm traveled through her body.

"I missed you so much. I couldn't wait to get home."

"I missed you too. Don't you wish it could be like the first time we met; traveling across the country together, making love where and when we wanted?"

"Yes, I really miss those days. Too bad you have to work here."

She shut the water, turned, gave him a toe-curling kiss, opened the door and handed him a towel. They dried each other off, and after drying his hair, Bill headed for the bedroom, while Gail finished doing the things that women do before going to bed.

Bill lay in the middle of the large bed, only a sheet covering his body, thinking about their previous conversation. 'I really do miss those days, driving with her on her cross-country runs. Eight or nine days is a long time to be alone, without the woman that you adore. I wonder.........'

He was still deep in thought when she entered the room. The scent of her musk-oil perfume brought him back to the present and, like one of Pavlov's dogs, he immediately responded to her. She always wore her perfume to bed when she was particularly horny and Bill knew he was in for a very pleasurable, albeit exhausting, evening. Even after nearly ten years of marriage their love-making was anything but routine.

Gail pulled back the sheet and gazed down at his sleek, compact body. At five feet six inches tall, he was an almost petite young man nearly ten years her junior. Now after ten years under her careful tutelage, he had developed into a hard body. His muscles, though nowhere nearly as large and powerful as her own, were clearly defined and very pleasing to the eye. As she climbed onto the bed, her gaze shifted to the "muscle" of her desire; his seven-plus inches was pulsating and twitching in sync with the beating of his heart. She took it into her hand and almost reverently began to gently stroke and plant tiny kisses on the tip and along its length. Bill began to moan in response to the pleasure she was giving him, lifting his butt off the bed in an attempt to intensify the feelings even more.

"Patience my love, we have all night and I intend to make the most of it."

Bill reached up between her thighs and quickly inserted two fingers into her. She was already dripping with desire and after only few moments, shifted around and settled herself over his glistening cock.

"You little devil you," she hissed as she engulfed him and began to ride him slowly. Gail leaned forward, taking his wrists into her powerful hands. She pulled his arms over his head and held him, taking complete control of the pace of their lovemaking.

Bill gazed up at her; wanting to kiss her or to fondle her breasts, but he knew he was powerless to do anything unless she allowed him to. He tried his hardest to fight her control, because that's what they both wanted; she to be completely dominant over him, him to be completely helpless and at her loving mercy. He could feel his orgasm approaching, and started to thrust up into her.

"Not yet; patience, my dear" she whispered as she forced herself down over him and held him tightly to the bed and clenched internally around his helpless cock, causing him some discomfort and forcing back his release. When she felt that his climax had been averted she leaned over him and began to kiss him, their tongues dueling for supremacy. Gail broke the kiss and teased him -- offering first one of her breasts, then the other -- but keeping them just out of reach of his lips, only his tongue able to caress her extended nipples, while she began once again to ride his now overly stimulated cock. She increased the tempo and the intensity as she traveled up and down his length until she could feel her approaching orgasm. Sitting up, she pulled his head to her breast and ground her pussy against his body, stimulating her clit. Her orgasm hit her hard just as she felt Bill's cock begin to throb as spurt after spurt filled her. They held each other tightly as wave after wave of pleasure washed over their bodies, then after a couple of minutes collapsed onto the bed temporarily sated.

"Wow, I love it when you get home," Bill finally managed to exclaim, as he slowly recuperated while staring up at the ceiling above. "It's almost worth the loneliness I feel when we're apart." Then he closed his eyes and drifted off for a short nap.

"Rest up my love," she whispered as she gazed down on his sleeping face. "The night has just begun."

Chapter 2

Bill was thankful that he had scheduled the following day as a vacation day because he got very little sleep the night before. He was alone in bed; apparently Gail was already up and had started her day. He got out of bed and after a brief stop in the bathroom, headed to the kitchen and the smell of freshly- made coffee.

"There you are sleepyhead; it's about time you got up. Half the day's gone by already."

She laughed as she stood up and took a mug out of the cabinet and poured him some coffee.

"Sit and I'll get your breakfast."

Bill glanced at the kitchen clock as he plopped down in his chair. 'It's only nine o'clock; where does she get all this energy? I'll bet she's already done the laundry and her workout.'

Gail placed a big plate of scrambled eggs and a couple of strips of bacon in front of him saying, "You'd better load up on the protein; we have to build up your strength. I've only got a couple of days before I have to take another trailer load back east and I don't want to waste a minute."

He closed his eyes and a chill ran down his spine as he prayed, 'I hope, dear God, that she doesn't kill me.'

For the next three days, they settled into a more normal pace for a married couple. They did all the normal things: did some shopping, cleaned up around the house, and even had time after he got home from work on Friday to take a ride on their Harleys out into the desert; Gail on her vintage Electra Glide and Bill on his newly-acquired Iron 883 Sportster. Each night they settled into bed and made love as if it were their last night on earth.

All too soon however, Gail had to go back out on the road and Bill settled back into his job. Bill worked as a researcher for a large agro-company in the field of genetic engineering. His goal was to increase food production using less water. He enjoyed his work but disliked his boss and his boss's boss. It seemed that whatever breakthroughs he made, they always got the recognition and the accolades from corporate headquarters. Although he was paid well, and the company offered excellent benefits, including a 401K with a 100% match and a separate profit sharing plan as well, he felt that his bosses placed undue pressure on him to make more and more discoveries. He came home that night to an empty house, warmed up one of the frozen meals that they had made together, and felt sorry for himself, counting the days until her return.

One evening, as he sat at his desk paying a couple of bills after a particularly disappointing day, he suddenly remembered their conversation about their time on the road together. With a renewed sense of purpose he began reviewing their financial situation. He put together a budget determining what they normally spent in a year and, even allowing for an extraordinary amount of frills, he discovered that they could live very comfortably on Gail's salary alone. Their house was paid for, the taxes were low, and their monthly living expenses for utilities, insurance, food and gas were far less than her take home pay, even allowing for repairs to the truck and the extra income tax burden that two salaries required. Bill then looked at what they had saved and invested in the last ten years, including his latest statements from his retirement plans; they could live very nicely in their retirement years, assuming that they both could eventually receive social security benefits to supplement their savings. With this knowledge, he retired for the evening and planned for the day that he could rejoin her out on the road.

The next morning on his way to work in the northeast part of the valley, he was passed by a speeding eighteen-wheeler as he traveled north on Route 17. It wasn't the truck itself that caught his attention, but rather the message written on the trailer. The advertisement was for a truck driving school. "Start on the path to a new career. Learn to drive a truck like this."

'That's it!' he thought, 'I'll learn to drive her truck, get my operator's license, and go out on the road with her, just like she did with her father.' He had to speed up to get the telephone number and almost missed his exit, before he could memorize it. That afternoon, when everyone else was out at lunch, he made the call that was going to change his life forever. He made arrangements to meet with the owner of the company later that evening on the way home from work. Bill explained what he wanted to do and they set up a schedule that would coincide with Gail's time out on the road.

His instructor was very helpful and understanding, scheduling evening and weekend lessons, and after two months of intense training Bill qualified for his operator's license. He was more proud of this accomplishment than he was of his research. With license in hand he now had to plan just how he was going to surprise Gail and how he was going to stick it to his overbearing and obnoxious boss.

It was early fall, the nicest time of the year in the valley as far as Bill was concerned. His company had announced plans for a family picnic scheduled for the upcoming weekend. As luck would have it, Gail was scheduled to be home that weekend and they both were excited about it. For Gail, it was the first time that she would get to meet the people that Bill worked for and their families. For Bill it was a chance to show off the woman he adored to the people he worked for. The flyer that was handed out to all employees said that there would be softball, horseshoes, games for kids and grownups, great food and plenty of adult beverages, and that there was even a large swimming pool for their use as well.

Saturday morning Bill and Gail packed a gym bag with their bathing suits, towels and extra set of clothes and a large blanket in the back of the El Camino and headed to the private club where the party was to be held. When they arrived Bill introduced Gail to some of his lab assistants and their families. They were all happy to finally meet the woman that Bill was always talking about. Although she was bigger than everyone she met, they made her feel perfectly at ease and she absolutely loved being with and playing with their kids. It was a different story when it came to meeting the executives and their families, especially Bill's boss and his fat, stuck up wife and kids. They made her feel like she used to feel about herself: inferior and uneducated. When Bill realized the effect they were having on her, he quietly excused them both and practically dragged her back to the other side of the area, back to the where he knew she was comfortable and would be among friends.

"Don't worry about those snobs, they're all phonies; they're all back stabbing weasels who only think about themselves. These are the real people; these are the ones that matter."

"But Bill, don't you need to socialize with them for the sake of your career?"

"No, that's the last thing I want to do. I never want to be associated with the likes of them."

They walked over to the ball field where a softball game was starting. It was a battle of the sexes, with woman and girls on one team and the boys and the men on the other. The female team cheered as Gail asked if she could play. Bill went out into the outfield and mostly hid. Growing up he was not into sports and had never played softball. He found out later that Gail was an outstanding athlete growing up and had played softball in high school. Even from far out in the outfield Bill could not miss the fact that Gail was coming to bat. The pitcher took one look at her and turned and waved everyone to move back, then turned to pitch to her. She took a full swing at the first pitch and missed it badly; she also missed the second pitch. The pitcher turned around and waved his outfielders back in a little; then threw his next pitch. Bill saw Gail swing, heard the distinctive sound of the ball being hit solidly by the metal bat, and watched as the ball sailed high and far over his head. He turned and started to run but soon ran out of room as he approached the fence surrounding the tennis courts. Luckily no one was playing tennis at the time because the ball landed in the middle of the furthest court and then bounced over the far side fence. Bill looked up and saw a sign at the top of the fence; it read 350 feet. He turned in time to see his wife gliding around second and heading for third, then ran around the tennis courts to retrieve the ball without any hope of stopping her from scoring.

The game continued for over an hour. Gail hit another home run and Bill surprised himself by not striking out. In fact he hit the ball a lot harder than he thought he would. Finally, the game was declared a tie when someone realized that no one was keeping score. Everyone returned to their picnic tables and blankets, retrieved their bathing suits and towels and headed for the bath houses. Bill changed quickly and went back outside. He was anxious to catch the reaction of the rest of the group when they saw Gail in her bathing suit for the first time. He watched as she exited the bath house. She was wearing a large tee shirt over her relatively modest two-piece bathing suit. Some of the men already seemed a little on edge as she approached the group. Some of them were in pretty good shape, others were overweight never having done a lot of exercise as kids, and the wives were also a mixture of various shapes and sizes. All the kids ran directly into the pool, followed by their parents. Gail and Bill seemed to be the only grownups without kids.

They walked up to the pool, taking off their shirts and placing them on two of the lounge chairs. Bill was buff enough that he garnered his share of looks from the females in the group, but it was Gail that attracted most of the attention. Bill couldn't help but feel proud of his muscular wife as she slowly walked into the pool. When she was in deep enough she dove into the water and swam the length of the pool, turned and swam back to where he was standing waist deep in the water. Bill chuckled to himself as he saw several men get poked in the shoulder by their spouses as they stood staring at her, water dripping down her body. Bill couldn't blame them; how often do you get to see a six foot two inch extremely muscular woman standing nearly naked in a swimming pool. Gail walked over to the shallow end of the pool, and kneeling down, began to play ball with the kids. She turned to Bill and smiled a sad smile. Bill knew she really wanted to have children, but she just couldn't bring herself to commit to having them, because of the career that she had chosen and the lifestyle that she lived. He blew her a kiss and walked over towards the deep end of the pool.

His lab assistant Megan, a woman about five years younger than he, gave him a smile and waved him over to where she was standing.

"You're wife is incredible. Is she a professional body builder or something?"

"No, actually she's a long-distance truck driver, but all her life she's been into weight-lifting. She's even got me into a weight lifting regimen.

"I can see that, you're looking pretty good yourself. If you weren't already married I'd make a play for you myself."

"Thank you for the complement, Megan. I can see that you're no stranger to the inside of a gym."

"That's true, but I do mostly aerobic exercise. I'd love to get more muscle development; maybe someday you could come by and show me how," she said as she lightly stroked his chest with the tips of her fingers.

Warning bells began going off in his head as Bill desperately tried to find a polite way to break off the conversation.

123456...9