Daddy's Little Girl Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she recovered, Gail lay quietly thinking, as Bill slept peacefully on her body. 'What did I ever do to deserve such a wonderful man,' and then she too fell asleep.

Gail's eyes sprang open; the room seemed to be much brighter than before. 'What time is it,' she thought as she lifted her head just enough to see the clock on the night stand. At some point while she was asleep, Bill must have rolled off of her because now he was lying on his side next to her. It was already three o'clock in the afternoon.

'We should be getting up soon,' she thought. She lay there running through the rest of their trip in her mind. 'This was probably a mistake from a logistics standpoint. Now we are both well rested and will both be up for quite a while. From now on we have to spend as much time on the road as possible; alternating ten hour shifts between driving and sleeping, just like Daddy and I used to do. We'll have to keep play time down to a minimum.' "But it sure was good," she murmured.

"What was good," Bill said, opening his eyes and giving her a big smile.

"You were," she said returning his smile. "Come on, we have to get up. We can shower together, go next door to the Arby's and get a bite to eat, and then we have to get on the road again."

It took them over an hour to shower because of a spontaneous sexual activity that occurred when Gail bent over to wash her legs with Bill standing behind her. Neither one complained. They dressed, walked over to the Arby's, where they each satisfied their hunger with a couple of roast beef sandwiches, fries and a chocolate shake. When they were finished, they walked back to their room, which reeked with the smell of sex. Gale took the keys back to the front desk, while Bill took their belongings out to the truck, stored their gear and climbed up behind the wheel and started the engine. A couple of minutes later Gail climbed into the cab next to him and they pulled out of the parking lot, drove back to the entrance ramp, and headed East on Interstate 44.

They crossed the Mississippi River at St Louis, and then switched to Interstate 70 Eastbound heading towards Indianapolis, Indiana. They pulled into the truck stop just before Indianapolis and filled the fuel tanks. Over a light meal of grilled chicken sandwiches and a Coke for Bill, and a decaf for Gail, they planned out the rest of their run. Soon they were back on the road again.

As they pulled into Zanesville, Gail checked her watch; it was a little before 1:00 AM Arizona time, or 3:00 AM local time. They made their required rest stop. When they returned to the truck, Gail opened the door to the sleeper, climbed up and, sitting with her legs outside the berth, removed first her boots and then her jeans. She made a big production out of taking off her shirt; and then turned to crawl into the berth. Just before Bill closed the door behind her, she looked over her shoulder waved her nearly naked ass from side to side and said, "Drive safely; wake me when we get to Somerset."

Bill laughed, slammed the door shut and returned to the driver's seat; his jeans felt just a little tighter as he started the truck and headed back to the Interstate. For the next two and a half hours he planned just how he was going to wake her. It was 5:45 AM when he pulled off the Interstate, now called the Pennsylvania Turnpike, made a sharp right hand turn and headed down Jim's Road, past the Hampton Inn, past the trucking company lot, turned the truck around and parked at the end of the road. He shut down the engine and, after his ears adjusted to the quiet, he could hear Gail's rhythmic breathing as she slept soundly in the back. As quietly as possible, he removed his boots, stripped off his clothes and carefully climbed into the berth. With some effort, he was able to maneuver himself until he was kneeling next to her. Carefully he pulled off the thin blanket that covered her lower body and eased her panties down past her knees and over her feet. In the dim cabin light he could barely see the features of her sculpted body. Her breathing was still slow and steady as he nudged her legs apart and knelt between them. He never got tired of admiring Gail's magnificent body. He began to plant light kisses on her lips, stopping only when he felt her body twitch. He resumed his delicate assault on her body. This time, using his tongue, he parted her lips and slowly invaded her. He could smell her arousal, taste her juices, and could feel the tiny quivers her body was making. His cock was rock hard at this point. Oral sex on his sleeping wife never failed to excite him.

'Do I continue to pleasure her orally, which in the past had been known to be risky, or do I wake her up with a slow fuck.' Deciding on the later, he shifted his position until he could bring his rigid cock to her entrance. Ever so slowly his head slowly parted her lips. With a little more pressure he soon succeeded in burying his entire length. He could feel the moist heat; the movement of her inner muscles as if trying to repel the invader. Bill supported his upper body with his arms so that the only stimulation she would feel was the contact between her pussy and his cock. He began moving in and out of her, in time with the movements of her chest as she continued to sleep. 'I wish I could sleep that soundly,' he thought, as began to increase the tempo of his movements. Suddenly, he felt her legs tense around his own, her powerful arms clasped over his back, and her eyes opened wide as her orgasm raced through her body.

"Oh God, oh God, I'm cumming! Ahhhhhhhh."

She held him tightly to her chest, making it almost impossible to breathe. When she finally calmed down enough to regain her control, she smiled up at him and said, "What are you trying to do, give me a heart attack."

Bill returned her smile. "What did you expect me to do after that little display when we were leaving Zanesville? I had to drive all the way here with the picture of your beautiful ass etched in my mind. It was all I could do to keep the truck on the road." He bent over her and kissed her, and then resumed his movements. "Ready for round two?"

Gail waited a few minutes before she decided to answer; then she moved one of her long arms down his back, pulled him tightly to her, and spun turning them both over. "You must be tired after driving all night, let me drive for a while."

Slowly at first, she began to ride him, grinding her body down onto his, giving herself more pleasure than she was giving him. "You want to cum, don't you?" she said to him as he strained to lift his hips off the mattress. "Not yet my love. You started this, now I'll let you know when I'm ready for you to cum."

Taking his hands in hers, she placed them on her breasts. He squeezed and twisted her nipples as he knew she loved and soon she could feel her climax beginning to build. Leaning over him she offered him her breasts to suck, first one then the other. "Bite them, I'm so close."

She began to move her hips up and down, allowing his over-stimulated cock to nearly escape and then recapturing it once again. Her movements became faster and faster, until she felt the first spurts of cum. She slammed herself down again, as a second, more powerful orgasm overwhelmed her. When Gail finally recovered she looked down at him, Bill's eyes were closed, and his breathing was returning to normal.

"I love you so much," she whispered, "I'm sorry I guess I got a little carried away. I just love to dominate you every once in a while. I didn't hurt you did I?" All the time she was planting little kisses on his eyes, his nose and finally his lips.

"You don't hear me complaining do you?" he said smiling up at her, his hands roaming over her soft skin, feeling and caressing the mighty muscles just below the surface. "I think I like that most of all."

"We'd better clean up, we still have a long ride ahead of us," she said as she reluctantly pulled off of his slowly softening cock. Kneeling by his side, Gail took it deep into her mouth for several long moments. "We taste good," she said as she savored the taste of their combined juices.

"Let's see," Bill replied as he lifted her leg, slid it sideways, and guided her over to his waiting tongue. "Oh, God Bill, don't start me up again. I'm not sure I can control myself." Heeding her warning, he gave her several long slow licks; lapping up the moisture that leaked from her until he was satisfied that he had her clean. "You're right, we do taste good."

Gail opened the compartment door and climbed down from the rig. "Bill, hand me my clothes please." Teasingly he replied, "Why should I?" as he reached up into the storage compartment to retrieve her clothes.

"Well, I'm standing out here naked and if I don't get some clothes on real soon, the truckers from the other side of the parking lot are going to be coming over here looking for sloppy seconds," she replied as Bill handed her clothes out to her. Bill reached into the cab, grabbed his things and joined her. They were just getting their jeans on when they heard the ear-splitting sound of two air horns saluting them.

Bill and Gail waved, acknowledging their presence, and sat on the fuel tank pulling on their boots. Gail walked around to the driver's side, climbed in, and started the engine, while Bill climbed into the cab. As they eased down the road, they passed the two truckers, Gail couldn't help laughing as she heard the two truckers call out on their CB's: "Darlin', if you have ears on, why don't you come back here and we can have us a real party." "Yeah, just leave the little guy locked in the truck."

Gail couldn't resist replying. "That little guy just wore me out; I'll be walking bow-legged for the next couple days. Daddy's Little Girl signing off." She gave them two blasts of her horn and drove back to the Turnpike entrance. Soon they were on the road heading east, stopping for breakfast at the Denny's in Bedford about forty minutes away. They each enjoyed an order of steak and eggs; for Gail it was breakfast, for Bill it was a late supper. Bill decided that he would ride up front with her for the rest of the trip. He could sleep later after they dropped the trailer and got a room for the night.

With Gail behind the wheel for the final leg of their trip, they pulled back onto the Turnpike Construction delays slowed their progress so they didn't get to the distribution center until 12:30. Gail backed into an open loading bay, dropped the trailer, and parked the truck near the office. She glance at her watch as they headed into the office together; 'not bad,' she thought, 'we traveled a little less than 2,400 miles in a little over forty nine hours.'

She turned in their paperwork and picked up their new paperwork. Their load would be ready the following afternoon at two o'clock. They were officially off duty until then. With the thought of a comfortable bed less than an hour away, they climbed back into the cab, and headed out to the Courtyard Motel. The day manager was pleased to see Gail again, this being her usual layover spot. She booked the room for the night, introduced Bill, who got the usual once over from the manager, and then they retrieved their things from the cab and headed for their room.

Bill hadn't realized how tired he was until he stripped off his clothes and crawled into bed while Gail went in to take a shower. Within a few minutes he was sound asleep. Gail laughed when she came out of the bathroom and found him asleep. She set the alarm for 8:00 PM and crawled into bed, holding him against her naked body. She sighed with contentment and soon joined him in a peaceful sleep.

When the alarm went off, they both reached in the general direction of the sound Gail finally hitting the snooze button. It took two more alarms before they were awake.

"Why do we have to get up now?" Bill moaned as he tried to turn over yet again.

"Because if we don't get up now we won't be able to get anything to eat until morning, and I know you can't make it that long without food."

He looked at her with a mischievous smile and said, "Well, in that case, I'll just have to eat you, won't I?"

"Hold that thought for later," she laughed in reply, "Get in the shower and then get dressed; the kitchen closes at ten."

Although it was not a five star restaurant, the bistro offered a decent selection for dinner. They were the last guests to leave the dining room for the night. With nowhere else to go, they returned to their room, turned on the TV and settled in for the night. The next morning Gail drove the cab to the warehouse, backed the tractor under their trailer for the return run. Bill hooked up the brake lines and did a complete safety check on the truck, while Gail went inside and talked with the dispatcher. Since their trailer had already been loaded, they were given the OK to leave, Gail taking the first shift behind the wheel.

The return trip was uneventful. They completed the run in a little over forty-two hours; primarily by using alternating shifts during the first twenty-four hours, shortening their meal breaks to a half an hour each, and confining their play time to the back of the truck.

It was still dark when they pulled into the receiving dock at a little after 4:00 AM. They dropped their trailer, signed their paperwork and dropped it into the night drop slot. When they arrive at home, they fell into their usual routine, checked the mail, adjusted the air conditioning, played back messages on their answering machine, and finally, after a strenuous workout in the weight room, they took a very sensual shower together and retired to the comfort of their own bed for the next several hours. It became their standard routine after each return trip. They had two full days off and they had to get all of their "normal" living requirements done before they went back on the road again.

Chapter 5

Over the next nine months Gail and Bill completed twenty-nine round trips. The Valley was in the middle of one of the hottest summers on record. They both felt that they needed a vacation and were beginning to form their plans when Carlos asked to speak to them after they returned from their latest trip.

"Gail, Bill, management couldn't be more pleased with your job performance. You've done everything we asked of you and more. Now we're asking you to take on a very important assignment. In the last several months, the company has launched a new line of furniture, targeting the elder care industry. The furniture is low cost, functional, and practically indestructible. We have received a lot of inquiries about it and have sent samples to several large furniture dealerships. We received our first major order last month. The first shipment will be ready in three days. The logistics, however, is nothing like we have ever done before. They require that the first trailer be delivered to the job site no later than Friday at 8:00 AM. The trailer will be met by a team of installers who will unload the trailer, assemble the furniture and install it as required. The next trailer must be delivered by Monday evening at 6:00 PM."

"Carlos, that means we'll have to run day and night with very little down time, drop our trailer; pickup a return load, run day and night again and finally make our second run in less than seven days. That leaves us no time for the unexpected."

"I understand. We had no control over the timetable for this job; going forward we will. You're going to be pushing the safety boundaries to the limit and normally I would never ask you to do anything like this, but I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. Management wants to make a good impression because this could be the first of many future orders. Your trailer will be ready Wednesday morning at 5:00. Drive safely and good luck."

Gail and Bill looked at each other, stood and left for home. They had a little over three days to take care of any personal business before they left. They started out their day the way they always did: house chores, a strenuous workout and a shower together. For the next two days they rested, planned out their trip and prepared the house for their extended leave.

Early Wednesday morning they arrived at the warehouse. While Bill connected to the trailer, Gail went into the office. Even though it was before 5:00 AM, Carlos was there to meet them. They reviewed the paperwork and the directions to the job site, which was not far from the NJ Turnpike, a few miles off Exit 9 in South River.

"Gail, you guys do this job well and there will be a bonus and an extended vacation for you both. Vaya Con Dios"

Bill had the trailer hooked up and was waiting patiently in the passenger seat when Gail left the building. As she settled in behind the wheel, she looked over at him and said, "Well Partner, you ready to do this?" Not waiting for a reply to her rhetorical question she put the truck into gear, and headed out of the yard.

They drove in alternating eight-hour shifts, stopping only for meals and fuel. In the first 24 hours, they had traveled over 1,600 miles and as they pulled off the Interstate just outside of Terre Haute, Indiana, the sun was just clearing the horizon. Gail pulled into the parking lot of the truck stop, turned off the engine and reached back into the berth. "Come on, rise and shine sleeping beauty, it's time for breakfast."

She laughed when she heard the low moan coming from the back and after making sure he was up, she climbed down from the cab and walked around to the other side. Gail opened the door just in time to see Bill on his back, with his legs up in the air struggling to pull on his jeans. "Isn't that a sight for sore eyes," she said with a hearty laugh; "put your boots on and lets go; we still have over eight hundred miles to go."

They walked arm in arm into the building, stopping to make a pit stop before continuing into the diner for a well-deserved rest and a good meal. Over her usual breakfast of steak and eggs, Gail planned out the remainder of the trip. "We made great time so far, better than I had anticipated. We won't be able to do as well for the remainder of the run because of lower speed limits and increased traffic. I figure it will take us about twelve hours of driving to get to South River, NJ. It's nearly seven o'clock now local time. We will lose an hour when we hit the Eastern Time zone so I figure we should make the job site by ten o'clock tonight allowing for longer breaks for meals"

"Too bad we can't just drop the trailer and leave," Bill added.

"We can't do that; we have to get a sign-off by the installer's foreman before we can leave the trailer. But look at it this way, once we get to the job site we have nothing to do until the following morning."

They lingered a while longer over breakfast and then headed back to the truck. Gail climbed into the sleeper and Bill took his shift behind the wheel. After about four hours of driving, as they approached Columbus, Ohio, Bill had to answer nature's call. Figuring that this was a good stopping point, he exited the Interstate and pulled around the back of a local diner. Since it was not her turn to drive, he didn't bother to wake Gail; he just left the engine running to keep the cab cool, locked the doors and ran inside. He placed an order to go and went to the men's room. A few minutes later he picked up his burger, fries and a coke and headed back to the truck.

As he came around the front of the truck he spotted two guys on the side of the truck. One was standing on the side tank peering into the window; the other was standing on the ground, with what appeared to be a pry bar in his hand.

"What the hell do you guys think you're doing?" he yelled as he dropped his food and charged the two men. He thought that his yelling and being caught in the act of trying to steal his truck would be enough to scare the two off. Instead, however the one guy jumped down from the cab, while the other circled around him. They were both about the same size as Bill, but there were two of them and one had a weapon.

123456...9