Daddy's Little Girl Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When we get back to the truck, I'll show you my 'trucker's friend'."

They had a quick dinner in the cafeteria. Gail explained that they were about seven hours from home and that she would be driving the rest of the way. "It's your turn to get some sleep. I figure when we get back, we'll drop the trailer, drive home, get some clean clothes, grab a quick shower and head back to pick up our next load. With any luck we should be on our way back east by 2:00 AM Sunday morning."

Bill did a quick calculation, "That gives us about forty hours to make our delivery; doesn't allow for much fun time does it?"

"None I'm afraid. But don't worry, I'll make it up to you after we make our delivery. Now, let's get going."

At the truck, Gail showed him her 'trucker's friend'; it was a plastic bottle, used in hospitals by bed-ridden patients. "When I use it, I have to pull over, climb into the passenger seat, and pull down my jeans and go. You have a distinct advantage; all you have to do is pull down your zipper, whip it out and go. I've heard that a lot of guys, when driving late at night, don't even bother to slow down."

She slipped it back into the compartment under the passenger's seat and said, "I don't recommend that for beginners; we have enough time that you can at least pull over before you use it. Just remember: if you spill it, we're going to have to live with the smell for a while and I'll be very angry."

With that, she started the engine and they pulled out of the truck stop and back on to the Interstate. West of Albuquerque, traffic thinned out noticeably and they were able to pick up some time. Three and half hours later they made a quick pit stop at Shorty's in Winslow, picked up a couple of Cokes and headed back out on the final leg of their journey, through Flagstaff, onto Interstate 17 and south to Phoenix.

At a little after 12:00 AM they pulled into the company lot and dropped their trailer and their paper-work. The night man gave them their new paperwork, told them to hook up their trailer, and threw them the keys to his pickup. They could use his truck to go home and get ready for their next run. Afterwards, satisfied that everything was in order, they closed up the house and drove back to the warehouse. By 1:30 they were back in the truck, with Gail once more behind the wheel. With a short blast of their air horn they left the yard and headed back to Route 17, heading north their next stop would be back at Shorty's for fuel, a quick breakfast and a change in driver.

The trip was uneventful, but was nerve racking. They were exhausted by the time they pulled into the job site parking lot; they had covered over 2,400 miles in less than 35 hours of actual driving time and had lost three hours due to the time zone changes.

Larry was standing by the front entrance of the building as Gail stepped down from the cab; he had a big smile on his face. "You were cutting it awfully close. I had five hundred bucks bet with the guys in the crew on you guys making it. You just cost them five hundred dollars." Gail looked over at the guys and smiled. "Sorry guys, but you should never bet against us." She threw her arm over Bill's shoulder and gave him a hug.

"What's going on?" Bill asked, not having heard Larry's greeting.

"I'll tell you later. Right now, drop the trailer, hook up to the first one and make sure the doors are secure, while I get Larry's signature. We'll drop the trailer at the distribution center; I want to call Carlos to tell him we made it, and then we have some celebrating to do."

They were all standing at the back of the trailer when Larry whispered to Gail, "Can you do me a favor, I've been telling these guys about you and our prior conversation. Some of these guys don't believe that a woman can put on that much muscle without taking steroids. Can you take off your jacket and give them a quick little demonstration?

"Sure, Larry; no problem."

She took off her jacket, handed it to Larry, and got everyone's attention. "I hear that some of you guys think that a woman can't develop her body without drugs. I've been lifting for more than twenty-five years; I've never taken a steroid in my life and I think I've done a pretty good job of packing muscle on to this body of mine." She stood straight up, expanded her lats and struck a double bicep pose. "Sixteen inch guns; anybody want to arm-wrestle?"

When she got no takers, she took her jacket back from Larry, shook his hand, and said good-bye. When she got back to the truck, Bill asked, "What was that all about?"

"Oh, nothing Larry just asked me to give the guys something to dream about, that's all. Come on, let's get out of here."

Bill fired up the engine, gave them a little blast from the air horn and left the job site. When they got to the Cranbury warehouse Gail called Carlos.

"Well we made it; we got there with fifteen minutes to spare." Bill could only hear one side of the conversation. "Yeah... uh ha... that's great. That's even better. Thanks, Carlos, see you on Friday."

Gail was grinning from ear to ear as she turned to Bill. "Carlos gave us tomorrow off; we don't have to leave here until Wednesday morning. He said the customer was really happy with the first shipment and now that they have the second shipment on time as well, he wouldn't be surprised if we don't get a lot more business from them. Oh, one more thing, we're both getting a bonus."

They packed up their belongings, parked the truck, and waited for their taxicab to arrive.

Gail let the dispatcher know that they would be back at 7:00 AM on Wednesday to pick up their trailer. By the time they arrived at the motel, checked in and went up to their room, they were too tired to do anything but get out of their clothes and collapse on the bed. The next morning, however they made love, showered and then went back to bed and made love again, finally getting dressed in their workout clothes just before noon. Gail took their dirty clothes to the laundry room, while Bill, dressed only in his gym shorts, sat and watched the news on TV.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. As he got up and rushed to open it, a young woman's voice called out "Housekeeping and the door suddenly opened."

She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw him standing in the middle of the room. "Oh excuse me; I'll come back later."

She was about to close the door when Bill called out to her, "Please, it's OK; you can do it now, I'm just watching TV."

Hesitant at first, she propped the door open, and went about her job bringing them fresh towels and cleaning the bathroom. As he sat in his chair on the far side of the room, Bill noted that she appeared to be young, probably in her early twenties, was Hispanic, very petite, with dark hair and a light coco complexion, and was very pretty. She paid no attention to Bill as she began to make up the king-sized bed, which was in quite a state of disarray due to their earlier love-making. That's when Gail returned carrying their folded laundry, dressed in her gym shorts and her well-worn tank top; she was a very imposing figure.

The young girl stopped what she was doing and stared at her, not knowing whether Gail posed a threat to her. She continued to make the bed, looking up occasionally as if she was checking her out. As Gail put the clean clothes back into their overnight bags, Bill sat watching the maid as she straightened the pillows again and again, not taking her eyes off Gail. Soon, however, she had to leave before her actions became too obvious. She started to walk around the bed, heading for the door at the same moment that Gail finished what she was doing and stood blocking her path. The contrast between the two was striking. The less than five-foot tall maid looked up at the six-feet two-inch Amazon in front of her and appeared to shake; Bill couldn't tell if it was from fear or lust. As she began to sink to her knees, Gail quickly caught her by the shoulders and sat her on the bed.

"Honey, are you OK? Bill, get her some water."

"No I'm fine; I'm fine, really," she said, "I-I have to go, please." Getting off the bed she practically ran out of the room, closing the door behind her.

"What was that all about?" Gail asked.

"I'm not sure. At first I thought she was just scared that you caught her in the room with me, but then, as I observed her more closely, I think she was getting turned-on by your muscles. And if I'm not mistaken, that little swoon was the result of an orgasm."

"Come on; I'm old enough to be her mother, for crying out loud."

"That may be true, but I've seen the effect you've had on guys before; who says you can't have the same effect on a young woman."

"Oh yeah," she said, slowly walking towards him as he retreated until his back was up against the wall. "Do I still have that same effect on you?" slipping her hand inside his shorts, taking his rapidly expanding cock into her hand. "I guess so," she hissed as she pulled him back onto the freshly made bed.

Bright and early the next morning, after a light breakfast and a cup of coffee, Gail and Bill checked out, and took a cab back to the distribution center. Since they weren't due back in Arizona until Friday after- noon, they made the return run in eight hour alternating shifts, driving sixteen hours each day. The rest of the time they spent in the sleeper, making love and getting the sleep they needed. They pulled into the warehouse parking lot at 1:30 PM on Friday, dropped the trailer, and together they walked into the office. They were met by Carlos, the entire shipping and warehouse staff, and the VP of Operations. Sandwiches and cold beers were served as a small token of the company's appreciation for all their outstanding efforts.

When the celebration broke up Carlos steered them back to his office.

"Close the door," he said to Gail. "First of all, I personally want to thank you for making this a success. I don't mind telling you that I had my reservations. I just didn't think that it could be done, they were just asking too much of us. But you did it, and now I have some goodies for you.

"First your bonuses," he said handing them each a sealed envelope. "You can open those when you get home. Second, I promised you that the company would give you some extended time to recuperate. How's two weeks paid vacation each, starting August 5 sound? Finally, I want you to be the first to know that the Company will be shutting down for the last two weeks in August, we're going to be retooling and moving in some additional equipment to handle all the new business we've received in the last week."

Gail and Bill looked at one another and then at Carlos, "Carlos, that's fantastic; thank you; but what do we do until then?"

"I've scheduled you for one last run; you can pick up your load on Tuesday. There's no deadline on this one; your return load will be ready Friday morning. After you complete the return trip you're off until September. Now, get out of here and get some rest."

During the trip back to their house, Gail and Bill discussed what they could do during their extended vacation. "Bill, all my life I've heard about the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally which is held annually in Sturgis, South Dakota. If I remember correctly, it's usually held during the first full week in August. This is probably the only time we'll ever have a chance to attend and really let our hair down. What do you say; can we go? When we get back, we'll still have time to do whatever you want to do?"

"Gail, whatever you want to do is fine with me."

"Fantastic! Thank you; I'll make all the arrangements."

Chapter 6

Well rested after their three-day weekend, Gail and Bill picked up their trailer on Tuesday morning and headed east. Agreeing that it was to their benefit to complete the run as quickly as possible, they drove in eight-hour shifts, keeping their layovers to a minimum.

They completed their run East in two and a half days; picked up their return load the next morning and made it back to Phoenix on Monday morning. It was a very jubilant couple that left the yard and headed for home. After completing their usual returning home routine, including a short but intense workout, they showered together, and then made a beeline for their bedroom. Bill had intended to be the aggressor, but after only a few moments, Gail reversed their positions and he found himself flat on his back, his hands held captive over his head as Gail rode him hard, through several of her own orgasms until he could no longer hold off the inevitable and with a deep guttural moan exploded within her.

"Just think," Gail whispered after they both had recovered, "we don't have to go back to work for over a month."

'I hope I survive that long.' Bill thought as he cuddled up next to her and fell into a peaceful sleep.

For the next couple of days they prepared for their trip to Sturgis. Gail and Bill began to load their equipment. First, they hooked up a low trailer to the El Camino. They loaded Gail's Electra Glide and Bill's Sportster and secured them with nylon straps.

"Gail, I don't understand why we don't just ride the bikes there."

Gail turned to him, knowing that she hadn't given him all the details about the trip. "First of all, it's a little over 1,200 miles to Sturgis, that's about nineteen hours on the bikes. Since neither of us has done a lot of riding recently, I can tell you we'd be plenty sore by the time we get there. Secondly, if we run into bad weather along the way it will make for a miserable ride. Remember, unlike around here, it does frequently rain in other parts of the country. Finally, by taking the truck it will be a lot easier to carry our camping gear."

"Camping gear? You never told me we were going camping. I thought we were going to stay in a motel. I've never been camping before."

"You're going to love it, especially the way we are going to do it. I used to go camping with my Dad out in the desert when I was growing up. There's nothing like looking up at the stars at night when you're out in the middle of nowhere."

Last to be loaded was the camping gear Gail pulled out from the back of the garage and threw in the bed of the truck. To Bill it looked like several sleeping bags, a large rolled up tent, and a set of large oddly-shaped metal bands. When all their gear was loaded they covered the back of the truck with a large canvas tarp with grommets that attached to the snaps on the sides of the truck bed. Satisfied that everything was secure, they headed into the house.

"Why don't we work out for an hour or so? We probably won't get a chance until we get back home."

Not waiting for a reply from Bill, Gail headed for the back room, shedding her clothes as she went. Bill followed close behind, removing his clothes as well. Gail did some stretching exercises, while Bill warmed up with a brisk walk on the trend mill. He never got tired of watching her stretch out her muscular body before she hit the weights. While Gail worked out on the bench press, Bill used the hand weights to do single arm curls and arm extensions. He used their other bench to do exercises for his triceps and chest. Unlike Gail who used heavy weights, he used lighter weights doing more sets of each exercise. After several sets of military presses and two-arm curls, Gail put down the weights and waited for Bill to finish his workout on the bench. She took the weights from his hands as he completed his last set and, after straddling his body, sat herself on his pelvic area so that his cock settled between her ass cheeks.

She began to rub her hands over his chest and arms. "My man is becoming quite a hunk. I can feel the nice big muscles of your chest and arms," she said in her sexiest voice. "Oh, I feel something else as well pulsating under my ass." She leaned over until her tits were just out of the reach of his extended tongue and whispered, "Do you want to help me work out on the heavy bag? After I finish we can play if you want."

Finally finding his voice he said, "Sure, how can I help?"

Standing up, Gail helped him to his feet. "I want you to hold the bag steady while I hit it. Sometimes the bag starts to sway so much that it bangs against the wall and I have to stop and steady it again before I can continue."

Gail put on her workout gloves and positioned Bill where she wanted him. "You're going to have to hold the bag here and here, with both hands and press your body against it, using your legs to keep it steady. I set the timer for fifteen minutes. I'll start when the bell sounds. Ready?"

Bill thought he was ready, until a moment after he heard the bell and felt Gail's first couple of punches. He was nearly knocked over as the bag started to sway from the power of her punches. Again and again she pounded the bag, with lefts and rights, hooks and uppercuts. Bill could feel the bag resonate with each punch, the vibrations running through the bag and into his body. As she continued, he couldn't imagine how anyone could stand up to such punishment, and thanked God that the bag was absorbing most of it. As the minutes passed he could feel the blood pulsating through his body. He was sure that at any minute his cock would explode as it rubbed against the bag. Then, just before he reached the point of no return, he heard the bell ring and the bag stopped moving.

He peered around the bag; there was Gale bent at the waist her hands on her knees, sweat pouring down her face and off her chin and nose. Her breathing was rapid and deep, and her face was bright red. As her breathing got back to normal, Bill stood in front of her, his hands on her shoulders and his cock just below her face.

"I see you enjoyed that almost as much as I did," she managed to say between breaths.

That was the only signal Bill needed. Gently, but firmly he forced her down until she was on her back. Her legs spread wide as he settled between them, with his cock at the entrance of her already moist pussy. In one fluid motion he entered her deeply until he had nothing left to give her. Gail's eyes sprang open, her mouth moved as if she was trying to speak but no sound escaped. Bill began to move in and out of her body, slowly at first, but soon with uncontrollable lust. As he plunged into her, he moved his head lower until he had one of her nipples between his lips. He whipped it with his tongue and bit it with his teeth. Gail responded with a groan. Her body began to spasm as her first orgasm roared through her body.

"Oh God, don't stop, don't stop, Give it to me, yes, that's it harder, harder... here comes another one, yes, yes."

Bill could feel her legs wrap themselves over his and her hands push down on his ass forcing his cock still deeper into her. He only hesitated slightly as his orgasm hit him, feeling like his body was being turned inside out. He continued to pound away, their bodies making squishing noises as their fluids overflowed. And still he continued. Gail's orgasms were coming so close together that it felt as if she was having one, continuous, never ending, mind blowing "little death." Just when she was sure she couldn't take anymore, Bill suddenly stiffened; his body went rigid and after a few moments he collapsed on to her.

When he could finally speak, he lifted his head, looked up into her eyes, smiled and said, "I don't think I can help you too often without killing us both" Gale could feel her pussy, contracting rhythmically around his deflating cock as he attempted to disengage.

When he could finally stand, he extended his hand to help her up. "That's OK," she said, "you go start your shower; I'll be there in a few minutes." When he came back to the room fifteen minutes later she was still where he had left her, her eyes were shut and her breathing slow and shallow and there was a small puddle of fluids between her legs on the mat. If she were in their bed he would have let her sleep, but they were heading out in the morning and he knew that she would need a good night's sleep, so he knelt next to her and gently kissed her until her eyes slowly opened.

1...456789