Daddy's Little Girl Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gail laughed and gave Bill a big hug and kiss, knowing from the expression on his face that Bill was both aroused by the sight of the well-endowed model's tits, and embarrassed at how close he had come to getting them practically shoved in his face, in front of his wife. "What am I going to do with you; you're just too precious for words."

Bill replied, "I know a few things I'd like you to do with me; come on, let's get out of here." When they got back to their campsite they were once again all alone. Apparently all of the campers around them had reached their limits and had headed for home; which, as far as Bill was concerned, was a blessing. That night they were loud, passionate, and exuberant. At the height of their passion, Gail urged him to, "give it to her long and hard." Bill was only too happy to comply; and at one point he could feel the truck bouncing and heard the suspension squeak.

By Friday the crowds had thinned out; only the diehard motorcycle enthusiasts remained. Many of the attendees had been in Sturgis since the previous Friday and were just plain partied out, while others had a long ride home and most had to be at work the following week. The highlight of the final day was the drawing of the grand-prize winner of the Rider Sweepstakes sponsored by the Buffalo Chip. Each year the Buffalo Chip and Victory Motorcycles raffled off a custom Victory Motorcycle. This year's bike was designed by Cory Ness. The raffle was held just before the final double-header concert at the Buffalo Chip.

Midway through the concert, Gail had had enough." Let's get a couple of beers and sit out by the campground pool." They sat in lounge chairs that during the day had been used by guests trying to get a tan. Now at 1:00 AM, the pool area was completely deserted. They sat quietly listening to the music coming from the concert several hundred yards away.

"Gail, thank you for suggesting that we come to the rally; I've had the greatest time. For the first time in my life I feel totally free. Now I think I understand why some people choose to live this type of life. No plans; no deadlines; no inhibitions: and no regrets. As long as I had you by my side, I could live that kind of life."

Without a word, Gail got up and slowly, sensually stripped off her clothes. She sat next to him and helped him remove his as well and, after adjusting the lounge chair until it was fully inclined, she mounted him. There was no urgency in their actions, just a smooth, total erotic joining of two souls moving as one. At some point during their love-making, the clouds parted long enough for the moon to shine brightly down on them. Bill looked up at Gail, thinking that she had never looked more beautiful than she did at that moment. Her eyes were closed; one hand was caressing her breast, while she ran the other through her hair. The bulge of her bicep was pronounced, and her lips were pouted in an expression of pure ecstasy.

Soon the clouds once again covered the moon, and the two lovers shared a totally satisfying mutual climax. When they had recovered sufficiently enough to stand, Bill took her by the hand. "Come on, let's clean up a bit."

Giggling like a little girl, Gail followed him into the pool. Trying not to draw any attention to themselves they walked into the deep water and ran their hands over each other's body until they felt their passion begin to rise once again and Gail whispered in his ear, "We'd better get out now and dry off."

Fortunately the night air was still, and the concrete around the pool had absorbed sufficient heat during the day to keep the temperature fairly warm. Gail moved back onto the lounge chair, pulling Bill over her, his head resting on her chest, her arms draped over his back. Contented, they both soon fell asleep.

Gail didn't know how long they had been asleep, maybe only a couple of minutes or maybe a couple of hours. She no longer heard the music from the concert; everything was quiet, but she sensed that they were not alone. "Bill, Bill, wake up, we have to get dressed and get out of here," giving him a gentle squeeze and a shake. They were just getting off the chair, when she saw a dark shadow by the pool fence gate and the beam from a flashlight suddenly pieced the darkness.

"What are you people doing here? The pool is closed, you have to leave now." His light momentarily illuminated the couple and he realized two things; one, they were naked and two, he knew who they were.

"Gail Young, is that you?" He shut the flashlight off. "I'm sorry, but you have to leave; please, I don't want any trouble."

As they got dressed and walked over to the gate, Gail got a better look at the young man with the light. He was probably a college student, working the rally for some extra money, no more than twenty-one years old, slight of build and about the same height as her Bill. She could see from the way the flashlight was shaking that he was really scared.

As they exited the pool area, Gail spoke, "We're not going to cause any trouble. Thanks for waking us; we have to get on the road early. By the way, how did you know my name?

"I... I was at the Knuckle the other night and saw you fight. You were magnificent. You're very hard to forget."

"Thanks. Good Night."

As they left the area and headed back to their campsite for the last time, Bill couldn't help but snicker.

"What's so funny?"

"I'll bet he has to change his underwear tonight, and when he finally gets to sleep you're going to be featured in his dreams."

They managed to get a few hours of sleep before morning. When they emerged from their tent, the entire area around them as far as they could see was completely empty. It looked like a picture Gail had seen taken on the morning after the last night of the Woodstock Festival. Bill and Gail stood naked, hand in hand, taking in the peacefulness one last time before they had to get dressed and break camp.

"Maybe we can come back again next year if Carlos will give us the time off."

It took a little over two hours, to get the bikes secured on the trailer, their gear stored in the truck and the tarp secured for the long trip home. Soon they were exiting the campgrounds. Gail took them down the nearly deserted Main Street; only a couple of bikes remained parked along the curbs, and the road was opened again to cars. Just as they reached the Sturgis city limits, for the first time in over a week, rain began to fall.

'God must be a biker.' Gail thought.

Epilogue

Everything returned to normal. Early in September, after Labor Day, Bill and Gail made their first run back east. The trip was uneventful and soon they were making their runs about every eight days.

One morning in November, the day before their next scheduled trip, Gail got up first, worked out, showered and dressed for the day. Suddenly a wave of nausea washed over her and she ran for the bathroom. The sound of Gail running and the bathroom door slamming shut, threw Bill out of bed. When he ran to the bathroom door he heard the unmistakable sounds of Gail vomiting.

When he heard the toilet flush he stepped back away from the door, which opened revealing a very pale and sickly looking woman, who vaguely resembled his wife. He led her back to their bedroom and, sitting on the bed, she said, "I must be coming down with a stomach virus or the flu. For the last couple of days I've been feeling really tired."

"Maybe I should call Carlos, we can have him postpone our next run for a couple of days."

"Don't be silly, I'll be fine by tomorrow, it's probably just a 24-hour stomach thing. I'll just take it easy for the rest of the day."

The next morning, however, she wasn't fine. Just before they were ready to leave, it happened again.

"Gail, I'm worried. I'm going to call Carlos and cancel."

"Don't, please. I'll be fine in a couple of days. Why don't you make the run by yourself."

"No, I can't leave you alone. What if you don't feel better in a couple days; what if it gets worse? I'll be clear across the country, and it's going to take me at least a week to get back."

"I promise, if I don't feel better by tomorrow I'll call my doctor and get in to see her. Now go; don't worry, and please drive safely."

With a kiss and a big hug Gail ushered him out the door. She stood in the doorway and waved as the truck left the driveway and headed down the street.

She got sick one more time that day and once again during the following morning. Gail called her doctor and was lucky enough to get an appointment for 2:00 that afternoon.

When she got in to see her, her doctor gave her a quick examination, checked her vital signs listened to her heart, and asked her all the questions she normally asked her during her wellness exams.

"Gail, you have no fever, and everything indicates that you're as healthy as a horse. God I wish all of my patients took care of themselves like you do. Here, give me a urine sample and I'll write you out a script for a blood test. We'll set up another appointment for late next week and we'll review the results" She handed Gail a small plastic cup and led Gail down the hall to the bathroom. When Gail was through, she handed her the cup, and returned to the exam room.

Several minutes later, her doctor returned to the exam room and shut the door. "Gail please sit down; I don't know how say this any other way, she said with a solemn look on her face. "You're pregnant."

Stunned, it took Gail several moments to respond. "Pregnant... how? OK, I know how, but I'm forty-four years old, I can't be pregnant. For the last year or so my periods have been coming further and further apart. I haven't had one in the last several months, only an occasional spotting. I thought I was done."

"I've always told you, you have the body of a woman at least ten years younger than your age. You've always taken care of yourself. This is not that unusual any more. Women are getting pregnant later and later in life; usually, however, it's not their first."

"I'm going to have a baby. Bill's baby," Gail said, a smile slowly lighting up her face.

"I want you to make an appointment with your OBGYN as soon as possible, you have to get a prenatal checkup. Congratulations."

On the way home a thousand thoughts ran through her mind, but they all ended in the same question.

'What's Bill going to say?'

Bill called several times during the week. Each time Gail reassured him that she had gone to the doctor and that everything was fine. She was still getting sick, mostly in the morning, but a few crackers and some warm flat coke usually eased her symptoms.

She heard the truck rumble down the road, stop in front of the house and back up into the driveway; the engine died, the lights went out and a door slammed shut.

'It's show time.' She grabbed a beer and a bottle of water out of the refrigerator and placed them on the coffee table. She made it to the front door just as it opened and Bill entered, his overnight bag in one hand and a bouquet of flowers in the other.

"Oh, Bill; they're lovely," she said giving him a toe curling kiss and a rib crushing hug. "Sit down, make yourself comfortable while I put these in water. How did you get these home, they still look fresh?" She shouted from the kitchen.

"I had Carlos pick them up for me this afternoon and keep them in water for me to pick up tonight. How are you feeling? What did your doctor say?"

Gail joined him on the couch, took his hands in hers, took a deep breath and said: "Bill, I'm pregnant."

The silence was deafening, as what she had just said finally took on meaning.

"Oh my God! Are you sure? How? When? This is fantastic; I'm going to be a father."

And then the tears of joy came and they held each other tightly for several minutes.

When they finally composed themselves, it was Bill who spoke first.

"How far along are you?"

"I don't know for sure. My appointment with my OBGYN is not until the day after tomorrow. But if I had to make a guess right now, I'd say, based upon when my symptoms started, I think that it would be appropriate to name the baby "Harley."

THE END

As always thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed my story. Your comments are always welcome.

Submissive Romantic

1...456789