Daddy's Little Gymnast Ch. 04

Story Info
Audra & Misty find competition for Audra's father at college.
6.5k words
4.73
67.2k
145

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/08/2023
Created 03/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,957 Followers

~~~~~~~

All characters portrayed in this work of fiction are 18 years or older.

~~~~~~~

Doug watched the two young gymnasts as they bounced around his living room holding hands and squealing gleefully.

"I can't believe they accepted us both!" Audra squealed, drawing further screams of glee from her friend Misty.

"It's going to be so awesome, Auds!" Misty exclaimed, seizing Doug's daughter in a hug. They spun around and kissed, their tongues spearing within each other's mouths, hands roaming over each other's bodies.

"Isn't it fantastic news, Daddy?" Audra asked breathlessly when the kiss broke apart, leading Misty over to where he sat at the kitchen table.

"It's brilliant news," he replied, standing up to accept his daughter's proffered hug. He leaned down to kiss her in congratulations, slipping his tongue between her lips, feeling it met by her own.

"The only problem is, you won't be there," Misty complained.

"We'll work something out," Doug assured her, pulling her into a three-way hug and kissing her as well. Besides, now that you're off to college, I doubt you'll be wanting to spend your time with me, Misty. You should probably get yourself a boyfriend your own age."

"But I want you, Doug, I don't want some inexperienced and selfish college boy," Misty pouted, her hand going to his crotch to stroke his hardening erection.

"Yeah Daddy, why would we want some prick who doesn't appreciate what he gets?" Audra added, her hand joining Misty's.

"Oh, you say that now," Doug laughed," but at some point you're going to lose your infatuation for the old man. Mind you, if you do want to keep fucking me, I'm not about to complain or try to stop you."

"Lucky you said that, or I might not have sucked you right now," Misty teased, squatting before him and attacking his pants. Within moments she'd fished out his cock and taken it between her lips, her head bobbing back and forth as her tongue slid beneath him, caressing the underside of his erection. Audra took hold of her friend's long black ponytail and pushed her head down her father's cock, making her take it deep. Doug wrapped a hand around his daughter and cupped her small breast, squeezing it and pinching the nipple as it hardened in response. She clearly wasn't wearing a bra, and her loose-fitting tank top did little to hinder his access.

"You look so hot sucking cock, Misty," Audra moaned, moving to squat beside her friend. She grabbed hold of the base of her Dad's cock and held it as her friend sucked, then pulled it away from her. Doug watched as the two girls kissed, and then as Audra took his cock in her mouth.

"And I still get so wet when I see you sucking your own Daddy's cock," Misty purred, caressing her friend's breast as she sucked her father.

"If you girls don't mind, I think we should head to the bedroom and get you both naked," Doug suggested with a groan.

"You always have the best ideas, Daddy," Audra giggled after releasing him.

Doug pulled himself together while the two girls dashed ahead. As he walked into the room, he found them both stripping. He paused in the doorway long enough to watch the culmination of the process. Both girls had the muscular thighs of competitive gymnasts and incredibly tight asses.

"Who you gonna fuck first, Doug?" Misty asked, positioning herself doggy style so her feet hung off the bed and her ass was presented to him.

"Yeah, who's your favourite, Daddy?" Audra teased, adopting the same position.

"I don't think it's fair for you to make me choose, or to pretend I might have a favourite," Doug replied, moving in to spank both of the girls' asses.

"Well if you won't choose, I say do her first, Daddy," Audra offered.

"Thanks, babe!" Misty enthused, turning to kiss her friend. Doug stepped in behind Misty and rubbed his cock up and down her wet slit before sliding it inside her beautifully tight tunnel with a groan. Misty matched his groan, breaking her kiss with Audra, who scrambled onto the bed properly, and laid herself out in front of Misty.

She spread her legs wide in a split, knees straight, legs stretching to either side of the bed in a display of flexibility that she knew drove her father wild.

"Eat me, Misty," she begged. Doug watched Misty's dark-haired head close in on his daughter's pussy, and shoved his cock in deep, pushing her into it as Audra seized her nipples in her fingers and tugged. Doug grabbed Misty's hips, fucking her with long slow strokes so he could enjoy the sight before him as much as the pleasure coursing through his erection.

"Harder Doug, give it to me hard," Misty moaned into Audra's pussy.

"Yeah, fuck her hard, Daddy," Audra encouraged him. He ramped up the speed and power of his thrusts, the sounds of his body slapping against the young gymnast echoing about the room.

Audra extracted herself from her friend and moved so she could see his cock pounding in and out of her friend's pussy, then grabbed hold of him as he pulled back. She pulled him out and sucked Misty's juices from his cock noisily, before guiding him back into her friend's pussy.

"Fuck, that's hot," Doug exclaimed.

"Tastes good too," Audra grinned. She turned around so her pussy was positioned to be ready for him once again. "Now give it to me please, Daddy!"

Doug pulled out of Misty's pussy and stepped to his right so he was poised behind his daughter. He squeezed his cock into her tight pussy and started fucking her just as he had her friend. He started slowly, watching her lips spread around his cock and cling to it in the other direction as he pulled out again. He slid in and out until he was deep inside her, then gave her a good hard fucking.

"Cum in my pussy, Daddy," Audra begged. Ever since she'd gone on the pill it had been her favourite, having him shoot a big hot load of cum inside her. "Then I can feed it to Misty."

The suggestion drove him over the edge, and even had he wanted to save himself, he doubted he could.

"Oh, that's cheating!" Misty declared as he pumped his daughter full of cum.

"Oh fuck," Doug moaned, his cock pulsing as his balls emptied their load.

"Don't complain, you get plenty," Audra admonished her friend as she collapsed forward onto the bed. She rolled onto her back and pulled her knees up and wide, slipping her feet behind her head. "And don't tell me you don't want to eat me out now."

"Bitch," Misty accused without conviction, and dove between her friend's legs, attacking her pussy enthusiastically. Doug climbed on the bed bedside them and reached for Audra's breast, massaging the small tit and playing with the tight nipple for a while. When he felt somewhat recovered, he rolled off, moved in behind Misty and bent his head to run his tongue over her pussy and asshole, causing her to giggle and moan. As she ate Audra, he set about eating her.

Audra came first, then Misty rolled onto her back. Doug buried his tongue deep inside her, then ran it up and around her clit as he saw Audra lean in over her friend and start sucking on her almost C cup breasts. Soon Misty too was crying out in ecstasy as she came.

"Not a bad impromptu celebration, hey Daddy?" Audra suggested as they all lay together, recovering.

"Not a bad start anyway," Misty suggested with a cheeky grin.

~~~~~~~

"Girls, I have some news," Doug told the two girls as the three of them shared dinner together. Misty, as she often did, was staying the night. It was causing some tension with her mother, who wanted to see as much of her as she could before she went off to college, but Misty had insisted. She knew it was getting close to the time when she'd only see Doug when she came back for holidays, and she wanted to take as much advantage of him as she could before that happened. Long distance would be hard enough, but when she couldn't even share who she was dating with her Mum, it was even harder. She was pretty sure her mother was starting to suspect she was dating Audra, and had even considered telling her that was what was happening.

"What's the news, Daddy?"

"Well, I applied for a job, and I've been offered it. I wanted to check with the two of you if you thought it was a good idea before I finalised it, though."

"But what about your practice, Daddy?" Audra asked, surprised. For as long as she could remember he'd run a successful physiotherapy practice.

"I'll still own it, I'll just hand over the running of it to Matt," he replied.

"So, what's the job, Doug?" Misty asked him.

"Physio for your college gymnastics team," he replied.

"Wait, what?" Audra asked.

"Like seriously? Like you'd move out to the college with us?" Misty asked happily.

"Exactly like that," Doug replied. "But if you want me to stay away so you can have your college experience like you should, I can turn it down."

"Don't you dare!" Misty exclaimed.

"Like yeah, don't you dare turn it down, Daddy, that's so fucking awesome!" Audra added, catching up.

"Obviously we'll have to be very discrete about things around the college," Doug advised the girls, "And you'll both have to live in the dorm, but I'll find someplace to live near the college, so there'll be plenty of opportunity for us to see each other."

"That's like the best news ever, Daddy!"

"Damn straight it is!" Misty gushed. She all but leapt from her seat and kissed him. Audra followed, and soon dinner was abandoned as they celebrated the news in the best way they knew how.

~~~~~~~

"You're sure you don't mind us tagging along with you?" Misty's Mother asked for what seemed like the hundredth time.

"Relax. I wouldn't have offered if it was going to be any sort of inconvenience," Doug assured her. "At least this way, you can afford to fly home and not have to make the drive alone."

Doug stuffed the last of the bags in the back of his crew cab pickup truck, and let the girls know it was time to get moving. When Mrs. White had learned that Doug was moving across country and would be working at the girl's college, she'd been relieved to know there would be someone Misty knew well to look after her. Doug had been the one to suggest they all head across country together and that Shelley could fly home again afterward to avoid the solo drive.

Misty had suggested that her mother just say goodbye and let her head across country with Doug and Audra, but Mum preferred getting to see her daughter settle in first hand. Misty had accepted it, but still complained privately to Audra that she wasn't going to get to suck Doug's cock while they drove, or even fuck him at night.

"Well, I won't get to play with him while we're driving either, you realise," Audra noted.

"At least you'll be in the same room at night, though."

"Yeah, I guess I do have that advantage," Audra conceded.

"Right, let's get this show on the road, then," Doug declared once everyone was in the vehicle. Shelley had taken the front seat while the girls were in the back. Audra quickly took control of the music, and they set off.

The trip was uneventful, and they made good time across the country. At lunch the first day, Audra suggested to Misty that if Misty couldn't sleep with Doug, then she wouldn't either. It seemed like a noble suggestion at the time, but the first night when they were alone in the motel room together, it just seemed dumb. Audra ended up masturbating under her blankets. She'd told her Dad why she'd done it and he was okay with it, but that didn't relieve the tension Audra was building up.

"I'm so fucking horny," Audra complained to Misty over breakfast the next morning while their parents were packing the car.

"Tell me about it. It's not even like I can masturbate, with Mum in the room. I had a half go in the shower, but then she's like 'How long are you going to be in there?' and totally killed the moment."

"That sucks!" Audra sympathised, realising that she'd still been luckier than Misty had been. "I'll make it up to you first chance I get," Audra promised.

"Thanks, Auds." Audra leaned in over the table and gave Misty a kiss, slipping her tongue briefly between her lips, not caring that some of the other patrons of the small café seemed shocked by it.

The second night they stayed in a hotel that had a hot tub, so Misty and Audra decided over dinner to head that way once the meal was over. During the meal, Misty started to get more and more frustrated with her mother. Audra picked up on it, but no one else seemed to.

"What's up with you and your Mum?" Audra asked her when they met up to go to the hot tub.

"Didn't you notice how much she's flirting with your Dad? It's driving me crazy because I can't even say anything. Can you imagine? Hey Mum, can you please stop flirting with the nice apparently single guy your age, because I'm already fucking him and sharing him with his daughter and I don't think we need a fourth?"

"Oh God!" Audra laughed. "You poor thing. Don't worry, I doubt Dad would do anything with her anyway. Why would he jeopardise what he has with you for your Mum? I mean I love your Mum and all, she's awesome, but you're a sexy little gymnast and she's not!"

"Yeah I know, but I keep worrying your Dad will push us away to chase boys our own age."

"Don't worry, we'll keep him captivated," Audra assured her friend.

They changed into their bikinis, Audra's black while Misty's was a pale blue, and climbed into the hot tub, soaking in the steaming water.

After a few minutes, when Misty was reclining with her head back and eyes closed, Audra moved from her seat opposite and knelt in the tub, gently parting her friend's knees so she could get between them.

Misty opened her eyes and smiled as Audra closed in on her. She felt Audra's mound pressing between her legs, and ground against her as Audra leaned in and kissed her, her hands finding Misty's larger breasts and squeezing them through the bikini.

"Mmm," Misty purred when the kiss separated, and Audra pulled the bikini from Misty's chest.

"Well, I did promise to help with your frustration," Audra grinned.

"You're the best, Auds," Misty cooed. Audra lowered her head to Misty's left nipple and sucked it hard, swirling her tongue and teasing the nub as she held the breast within her mouth. Her left hand played with the right boob until she swapped, moving her mouth across to treat the second nipple just as well. Misty leaned forward, breaking the contact so she could kiss Audra, who slipped her hands down and pulled at the ties of Misty's bikini bottoms.

Sliding her hands under her friend's butt, Audra sat back and lifted it so Misty was almost floating on the water, Misty's shoulders were supported by the back of the tub, her legs parting so Audra could move between them. Audra licked and lapped at Misty's pussy, tonguing her clit and lips, even slipping down to tease her puckered asshole a little.

"I need to cum so bad, Auds," Misty moaned, "But it's not going to happen in this position."

"You need jets, then," Audra exclaimed. She released her friend and clambered out of the tub, going to the switch on the wall and turning the tub's jets on. "Right, let's get you positioned properly."

Misty swung her legs up over the edge of the tub, and Audra supported her from behind, her hands reaching around to grope her breasts, and Misty settled into position with the tub's jet firing directly at her pussy from close range. Audra whispered dirty things in her friend's ear, kissing her neck and nibbling her lobes as she squeezed and fondled her tits.

"Oh fuck, that's so good," Misty moaned as the jet built her pleasure toward orgasm.

"It's only two more days Misty, then you can have my Daddy's cock back in your sexy little pussy, sliding nice and deep into you and pounding you while he pushes you face down on the bed."

Misty growled in response, circling her hips to keep the pleasure of the jet in just the right places.

"Cum for me Misty, let me see you cum," Audra urged her, and within a couple of minutes, Misty did exactly that.

"Thanks, Auds, I needed that. Your turn?"

"I think I'll hold out for later and use my fingers," Audra suggested. They left the hot tub and returned to their hotel rooms.

~~~~~~~

Over the course of the next two days Audra kept an eye on her father and Shelley. As Misty had pointed out, Shelley was definitely flirting with her father, but from what she observed, it wasn't going anywhere. Her Dad played up to it a bit, but never went further than returning some of the flattery being lavished upon him. She assured Misty that everything would be fine, and by the time they reached the college, everything was back to what they considered normal.

Shelley spent two days with them while they settled into their dorm and explored some of their new city before she flew back home. The girls registered for all their classes and familiarised themselves with the school's excellent gymnastics facilities. The other girls in the program all seemed nice, and before long they'd both settled into a new routine of study and practice, occasionally squeezing in a bit of party.

Doug took up an apartment not far from the campus, close enough that the girls could get there on foot without too much effort. It also happened to be on the way to the local shops, so they didn't have to go out of their way to find an excuse to head off in that direction.

~~~~~~~

"Have you met the physio yet?" Natalia asked Audra as they prepared for their first competition of the year.

"Yeah, I have," Audra replied casually, as if her father were a recent acquaintance. Natalia had come to the school from Ukraine, and Audra hadn't had a lot to do with her to that point.

"He is, kind of cute? He is older, but kind of sexy, no?"

"Um, I hadn't really paid any attention," Audra replied.

"I think I will be very much enjoying treatment from him," Natalia grinned before standing up to leave the change room. Audra watched her go, casting a critical eye over the girl's body. Audra realised that the two of them had very similar body types. Tiny tits, tight asses, blonde hair ... she might have to keep an eye on the new girl and what she might try with her father. She doubted any of the girls on the team would look to actually seduce her father given his association with the team and what that could mean for their own future, but given her and Misty's clandestine relationship with him, she thought she'd keep an eye out anyway. She should probably warn Misty so she could keep watch as well.

Their first competition was out of town, and they all travelled on the team bus to the next state, staying in a modest hotel for the weekend.

Doug was extra careful not to spend too much time with Audra and Misty. Audra had enrolled under her mother's surname so people wouldn't know Doug was her father, but even with that precaution, given their mutual affection, it would be easy to be perceived as his favouring the two girls.

He spent the morning of the competition trying not to get an erection. He'd packed himself into extra tight underwear in preparation, knowing he'd spend a good hour massaging the nubile girls in preparation for the event. It proved to be as difficult as he'd anticipated, his hands working over the firm, athletic legs of all the girls. The fact that Audra and Misty both took the chance to tease him mercilessly didn't help. Audra had pulled her leotard up the crack of her bum, and Misty kept trying to brush her hand against his cock.

When Misty had left, the final girl on the team entered. Natalia, he thought, bringing her name to mind. As she climbed onto the massage table, he met her icy blue eyes and she smiled, revealing her brilliantly white teeth.

"Good morning, Natalia, are you excited for the competition?" he asked, oiling his hands and beginning to work her calves.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,957 Followers
12