Daddy's Little Helpers Ch. 03a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***** *****

Week six was the other older lady and it was my own bedroom. I was pretty sure that I had been with the four older ladies now. So that left me with two ladies in their twenties or in their thirties; one in my bedroom and one somewhere else. Week seven was rather strange, the girl must have been in her twenties and she was hyper. We were in the somewhere else place and she was on me before the guide had left the other side of the door after she closed it. My clothes hit the chair so fast that I wasn't even sure they were on it. She was naked before I even offered to undress her. She did a handjob and a blowjob almost before we touched the bed. The usual saying is that the guy gets off super-fast and leaves the girl hanging; but not with her; she got off on my fingers and tongue so fast that I barely registered the contact. And talk about being multi-orgasmic, she was a machine gun. I think she was trying to see how many positions she could get off in during the two hours. She was going so fast that I couldn't even get halfway there before she was changing to a different position. And it's hard to slow someone down when you can't talk to them! She must have had a gallon of coffee or Red Bull or something right before she came to the study encounter. I was kind of glad for the two hour limit; she'd have killed me if she could have just kept going. I sure hoped that week eight would be a more reasonably paced event.

***** *****

We were all asked to arrive an hour early and hold aside at least an extra hour after the encounter for week eight. Sophie wanted to get all of the evaluation sheets turned in before everyone left that final time, and she wanted to thank everyone with a wrap-up party. I had told Sophie that she could use my pool, hot tub and patio for the party to save her the money of renting a site, so everyone was instructed to bring swimsuits if they wanted. My place was only a five minute ride from the meeting site.

When we arrived, each of us was handed the week seven review information which we had all turned in early to allow early result distribution. We were told that the week eight review information would be available in about a week also for those who wanted it. It would include everything that was allowed to be released based on our responses to the evaluation sheets for each week. I had marked down that each of my partners could have all of the information including my name; I felt I had nothing to hide.

I knew that I was in my own bedroom and I was quite sure that my partner for the night was in her twenties or thirties. As usual, when the guide left, we were standing at the foot of the bed touching fingertips. We both took a half step closer and I raised her hand to my lips; what was unusual was that she kissed both of my hands before she moved in to kiss my lips. She then gave me a quick hug before reaching to my collar to unbutton my shirt, but it didn't seem rushed, just confident. She also placed my hands at the buttons on her clothes, obviously not shy about me removing her clothes as well.

We were each caressing and kissing skin as it was uncovered and it wasn't long before we were both nude. Her confidence amazed me as she made me crawl up onto the bed from the foot and she positioned us to perform oral sex on each other as we lay side by side. When I had felt her move into a 69 position, I had immediately placed one thigh as a pillow for her and my other straight up with my foot on the bed to avoid getting my leg tired. I had to move her legs to a similar position since she appeared not to know how to do that or maybe, more likely, it was that she had not been expecting it.

After a few minutes, I rolled onto my back pulling her over me. This position made it easier on her and gave me better access to her at the same time. She was wet and getting wetter with each stroke of my tongue through her pussy. She tasted wonderful. I was alternating the strokes, first from just under her clit, down through her lips and across her little pucker, then back in the opposite direction until I bumped into her clit.

Her first orgasm sort of snuck up on her and she nipped my prick a little harder than she intended. It didn't really hurt, and it didn't diminish my erection at all, but it backed me away from my orgasm a little. She pulled my prick out of her mouth and kissed it a few times where her teeth had hit before reinserting it and drawing it deeper, almost into her throat. I felt that she was approaching a second orgasm when she stopped and pushed up onto her hands and knees.

Since my hands had been on her ass cheeks, I could tell that she straightened her legs and by moving alternating hands and feet she spun around and ended up lowering herself onto my belly and she kissed me right on my lips before licking my face mostly clean. Then she lifted slightly and brushed her nipples over my mouth and invited me to suck each for a couple minutes. Next she slid back and her pussy just swallowed the head of my prick without even using her hands to align it.

She started rocking slowly, taking a little more of my prick each time she moved back, until she had about half of it inside her pussy. Suddenly that second orgasm grabbed her and she started shaking and quaking on top of me as I held her in my arms. She stiffened and her moan turned into a grunt as it went up in pitch by about an octave. I was glad she was singing instead of biting, she definitely would have drawn blood with how hard that orgasm hit her.

Her head started to drop and she just caught the corner of my mouth with a kiss before it drooped down to my neck and then she kissed my collar bone and crumpled onto my chest. I stroked her back and sides a couple times while she breathed deeply trying to get her breathing back to normal. I could feel the small spasms in her pussy as she lay quietly on my chest.

After a few minutes, she pushed herself back up and resumed the rocking motion, taking a little more of my prick again each time. She made a wonderful little hum of contentment when she realized that she had gotten all of it inside. She moved her hands to my chest and pushed all the way up to a sitting position. She grabbed my hands and placed them on her tits and held them there for a minute as she started an up and down movement where my prick almost came out of her, to where it was buried to the balls inside of her.

I hadn't been able to stay completely still under her, I had been flexing up slightly and I had been caressing her tits gently. But as I felt her start into another orgasmic episode, I started squeezing her nipples, first lightly, then gradually with more force while I continued to caress her tits more intensely. I felt my own orgasm building and I knew that when she came over the top this next time, I would be coming over right with her. She was moving faster and pushing down harder, and faster and harder and suddenly she lost her rhythm and her hips started into a circling motion and I was flexing harder up into her and I felt the start of the movement of my sperm out of my balls and up the shaft of my cock and as it blew out into her cunt she was vibrating on me and screaming out her orgasm in totally unintelligible noises. It was stupendous... and it was devastating... and suddenly we were gone clear out of reality and into some other place where there were the flashes like fireworks and the crashing like waves on a rocky shore and the warmth like a summer day and I don't know if I passed out or fell asleep or what, but when I regained my senses, I was holding her on my chest with her head on my shoulder and she was silent and unmoving and so we stayed for a while.

Eventually, she started to stir and she pulled her hands back onto my chest and pushed herself back to a sitting position. My prick had deflated but was still barely hanging in her pussy. It was the only part of me that seemed to have any energy because as she sat up it started to regain some of its size and stiffness. My arms felt more like lead weights than anything else and I couldn't even move my legs yet. I had no idea if two or fifty two minutes had passed while we were gone.

She seemed to be out of energy also as she just sat there on top of me for a few minutes. Then she just slid off to the side and laid her head on my belly and almost like a baby nursing, she gently took my prick into her mouth and suckled on it. She wasn't trying to start anything, or at least it didn't feel like she was, it was just a contented, soft, gentle movement of relaxation. After several minutes, she patted my prick and swung up and laid her head on my shoulder and sighed as she gave me a gentle kiss on my neck. I just naturally rubbed my hands softly up and down her back.

It was an eternity or less than ten minutes that we laid there cuddling when the alarm went off. We both made a very frustrated sound before she started to get up and grab her clothes to head in for her shower. She only took about fifteen or twenty minutes for her shower and when she came out; I couldn't help myself; I gave her a kiss on the cheek as I passed her headed into the bathroom. When I came out the guide had brought the fruit and water bottles over to the table and sat us down to wait while she went to help the others finish up.

Once we were back in the van, we rode around several extra blocks or side roads to get back to the meeting place. We were one of the first groups back because we waited for quite some time before the packets were passed out and we were told to remove the blindfolds. We had returned to a different room this time, one apparently used for testing or something because we were each at a separate table with partition walls. Sophie asked that we complete the evaluation sheets first thing.

Now the evaluation sheet normally took me less than 20 minutes unless I wrote a lot in under the comments and suggestions sections. But this sheet had a few extra questions including the last one that asked if we wanted to guess as to what was the real purpose for the study. We had been told that it was a study to determine differences in the psychology of people in regards to sex based on differences in age. It seems that maybe that wasn't the real question being studied, at least not based on that evaluation question being there. I took a couple extra minutes thinking back on what questions had been asked before I wrote down several possible subjects that may have been important in the study.

One of the subjects might be how far people are willing to go to cooperate in a scientific study of a controversial nature like sex, another possibility is how well people can interact when two of their five senses are restricted while in a situation partly beyond their control, another could be how willing people are to communicate a rating of other people in a stressful situation, or even how well do people react to a critique of an activity they have engaged in with another person. As I thought back over the eight weeks, I realized that if the original stated purpose was not the actual purpose, then the last subject could well be the main focus since starting on the third week evaluation sheet, a question was added that asked if I, the test subject, had made any changes to my actions during the encounter based on any feedback I received from the prior week's evaluation.

The final notation on the evaluation sheet was not a question but a notification that we could receive a copy of the general study results, the one that gave statistical information without identifying which participant(s) it refers to. We would also get a copy of the results customized for ourselves with all information allowed to be released to us as per the evaluation sheet replies; in other words, we could be told what anyone else in the study wanted us to know in regards to them. Those results would be ready and distributed within several weeks.

Sophie gave us about thirty minutes to complete the evaluation before she asked if anyone was not finished yet. She gave them a few more minutes before asking again and then she started her final speech for the study.

"I want to again thank all of you for taking part in this study. As I am sure you know; this study has been done in part to be included in my doctoral dissertation to show that I know how to create, perform and then evaluate the results of a scientific study in my major field which is Psychology. I am happy that I can tell you all that unless I see some very 'different' responses in tonight's evaluations, none of you will qualify to be participants in any Abnormal Psychology study... Now, if anyone has any other last minute question that we all should hear an answer to, please raise your hand now...

"Okay, with no other questions, we have a map to show how to get to the party site which is actually at my father's house. Because it is a private home, there may be parking problems if everyone drives individually. I have use of the vans until tomorrow morning or if people will rideshare it is only a five minute drive from here. My dad told me that he has beer, wine, and wine coolers, soft drinks and bottled water but if you want something stronger, you need to bring it yourself. No one will be allowed to drive themselves home drunk! Dad also has real food and snacks available, he says don't expect Filet Mignon or Maine Lobster, but it isn't rubber chicken or hot dogs either.

"I promised dad that everyone would go home by noon...

"Just kidding, Dad!

"Again, thank you all for your cooperation in my study."