Daddy's Little Nurse

Story Info
After an accident. This dad needs help with releasing cum.
1.1k words
4.1
99.1k
76

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElioV
ElioV
38 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

"Come on dad... just a few more steps. Let's get you in bed." My son said to me as he led me to my bed. I had fallen off a ladder just hours earlier and fractured my left arm and spraining the right one. I also twisted my left ankle pretty badly. I will be on bed rest for a few days.

As he set me down on the bed I thanked him "thanks so much my boy. I don't know what I would do without you." I laid down and tried to get comfortable.

"Okay dad. I just need you to rest. If you need me, just call me. I'll leave my door open." I nodded and tried to get some sleep.

****

As the next day dragged on with only the tv to keep me entertained I started noticing how much I needed a bath. However I still couldn't stand for very long on this fucked up ankle.

"Martin!" I called and waited for him to come.

"Come help me to the bath. I can't take a shower yet because I can't stand."

"Sure dad." He replied and already came to help me up.

We made our way slowly to the bathroom. Not bothering to close the door behind us.

"Thanks Marty, I can take it from here."

"Okay, you sure?" I nodded and he left, still leaving the door open. "If you need something. Just yell."

I wiggled out of my grey sweatpants fairly easily, but I couldn't get out of my underwear or shirt for the life of me. "For FUCKS SAKE GODDAMN!" I hit the wall.

My son came running in and asked what the problem was.

"I can get out of my damn clothes."

"Dad calm down. Let me help."

"Okay Marty. I guess I need your help. I'm sorry you have to see this." Though he was technically 18, and an adult, I still felt weird having my body undressed by him.

"Dad it's fine. I have one too." He blushed.

He took off my shirt first, exposing my muscular bod with graying chest hair. I swear his hands grazed my nipples.

"Let's get these boxers off." He said as he slid them down exposing my penis to the cold air. Thankfully I did not have an erection. He stared at the bath for a second. "Dad how about I give you a sponge bath. There will be no way you would be able to get out if you sat in the tub."

"Only if you want to."

"It's perfectly fine. I'm gonna take my clothes off so I don't get them wet." He disappeared to his room for less than a second and returned in just tighty whities. I had never seen this much of his skin since changing him as a baby.

His body was tight and thin, with no hair on his chest or even in his private region it seemed. He did however have hair under his arms, where I could see sweat glistening. He must be nervous. I was too. Dads and sons don't generally ever do this kind of thing.

He grabbed a sponge, soaking it in hot water and soap and started on my back. It felt so amazing. So soothing. So erotic. Wait... no. I shouldn't think like that. He switched to the front, and scrubbed me down my chest and stomach. He avoided my crotch at first going down my legs and back up the back, even cleaning my bare hairy ass, which felt so sexually pleasing.

"Okay dad, I'm going to clean your cock now." Normally I would have yelled at him for using that kind of language, but hearing my son tell me he was gonna wash my cock made my dick throb and start to harden.

The sponge leaked warm water and soothes my cock so much that it was soon standing at attention. Martin didn't even realize and kept cleaning. Until I released a loud moan as the sponge ran over the head of my cock. "Ohhh Martin!"

"Oh dad did that hurt?!"

"No son it felt good as fuck!"

"Oh..." he paused. "I'm gonna rinse you with just regular water now."

And he continued, with clean water this time. He hit all the same spots and everything. Until he accidentally overdosed the sponge and water spilled all over his underwear.

The water soaked briefs turned them transparent immediately, though he didn't seem to notice.

I now had my son running his hands all over my body while getting to see his flaccid cock through his underwear. It was like living my favorite porn video.

He soon washed my cock quickly and grabbed a towel to dry me off.

After that was done, I decided to test him when he sat me on the bed.

"Hey son, do you think you can do something for me..."

"Sure daddy. What is it?"

"Rub my cock." I saw the shock in his eyes. "Obviously I cannot do it. And I'm really horny right now son. I feel as though I could fuck for hours."

"Okay dad" He slowly reached and took hold of my dick. He pumped lightly around the head. "Like this Daddy?"

"Yes son. Pump my cock! Go further down my shaft."

He complied, letting his hand go to the base of my cock.

"Son, I love you so much."

I leaned my head on his shoulder. I looked down and saw his dick was straining his underwear.

"Get down on your knees." He did and I positioned his head between my legs.

"Open your mouth boy."

He did and I immediately shoved my full cock down his throat.

The gagging noises made my cock throb harder. As he was occupied with sucking my cock. I slid my feet down his torso and lightly and slowly moved his underwear down. I felt his smaller dick in between my legs. I decided to close my legs around his cock so he can simulate sex. He gladly and silently began fucking my hairy legs. He moaned as he fucked my legs faster. His slobber flowed down my dick as I neared my orgasm.

"Fuck MARTIN FUCK. FUCK DONT STOP IM GONNA CUM!" I screamed as I released cum into his mouth.

I soon felt his warm spunk running down my legs as he purred with my softening cock resting in his mouth.

"Come up and lay on daddy you dirty boy." He did and laid on my sweaty chest.

"Daddy needs a piss."

"Do you need help up?"

"Nope." He looked confused at first, but I started to release my urine before he could question. "Ahhh." I groaned as I forced my piss out. It smelled, and it was already staining the sheets yellow. Martin didn't move, he just laid back down on my pee soaked chest.

"Are you ready to be daddy's little slut?"

"Yes daddy."

ElioV
ElioV
38 Followers