Daddy's Little Pain Slut

Story Info
Daddy's girl learns a painful lesson - & enjoys it.
1.3k words
4.21
380.3k
79
15

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/27/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lindiana
lindiana
155 Followers

I knew something was wrong from the moment I entered the front door. The house felt wrong, the air filled with some unknown electrical charge. I had just finished my afternoon classes at the local college. Carrying my books, I headed up to my room when a faint feeling of foreboding filled me. As I opened the door to my room, I saw immediately why. The room was a mess! Papers and books were strewn about the floor. The linens had been stripped from the bed. Some of my clothes had been torn from their hangers in the closet and tossed to the floor. Laying my books down upon the bed, I took a deep breath to clear my head. It was then I heard my father's voice, calling me.

I followed the sound down to his study in the basement. Even as an only child, I had never been allowed entrance. It was his private domain. I knocked softly on the door with a cry of "Daddy?"

I heard his deep clear voice order me to come in and I slowly turned the knob.

I didn't know what I expected but it wasn't this and I was shocked as I entered the room.

Seeing my question in my eyes, Daddy told me to shut the door and I did, my eyes sweeping the room.

The walls were filled with all sorts of torture devices...whips, canes, crops, floggers. There were handcuffs and gags, things I had no idea what they were used for.

Looking up at him, I saw Daddy was wearing nothing but red gym shorts and he held a small book open in his hands. After a few moments, I realized it was my diary and I gasped in shock, right hand pressed to my mouth.

"I see Lucy has been a bad girl", he said. Grabbing me by the hair, he led me to a sofa in the middle of the room. Pressing my face deep into the cushion, he ordered me to hold still as he lifted my short skirt up past my waist and pulled my white cotton panties down off my ass. I held the position, feeling a cool draft blowing over my pussy as he began to read aloud from my diary.

"Last night, Daddy spanked me. It was the first time he had done that since I was a little girl. It was so wonderful! I never imagined anything could feel that good. My pussy got so wet that as soon as he was done, I ran up to my room and fingered myself until I came. It was so hot!"

He put the diary down on the sofa, next to my face. I could see it out of the corner of my eye. Then I felt his large hand upon my soft ass. The palm was gently caressing it, in small circles. It felt so lovely I couldn't help but moan. As soon as I did, Daddy lifted his hand and let it fall hard upon the tender flesh of my backside.

Again and again, his hand fell against my flesh. The sounds of flesh meeting flesh the only thing to be heard in the quiet room. He grunted as he breathed, putting his weight behind each painful blow. Pulling my crossed arms to my chest, I whimpered in pleasure...unable to stop myself from enjoying the spanking. I could feel my juices beginning to flow and was sure Daddy could smell them. I was that turned on.

Suddenly, the blows stopped. My ass was on fire now; I could feel each blow anew. God, it felt so good! It was so quiet in the room, except for the blood pounding in my ears. I had no idea where Daddy was until I felt something hard and round pressing against my hot sex.

He pushed my feet apart as he pressed his cock into my hot pussy. I couldn't protest, not that I wanted to. His cock was large and thick and it felt so perfect buried inside me. I could feel his breath beside my ear as he whispered, "you're Daddy's Little Pain Slut, aren't you?"

His hands were on my hips, pulling me back against him as I nodded my head in agreement. Anything to have him fill me...anything.

Still buried inside me, he pulled me up until my body was pressed against him. His fingers, nimble for being so large, quickly undid the buttons of my blouse, pulling it from my shoulders and tossing it to the floor. My sheer lace bra quickly followed and now my breasts, bear, awoke. His fingers slid to the nipples and begin to toy with them. Pinching and pulling them until they became hard, he picked up a chain from the table beside the sofa. At least I thought it was a chain until I noticed the clamps attached. He clipped one to my right nipple and then, pulling the long chain up around and behind my neck, clipped the other to the left. Pushing my face back into the sofa cushion, he wrapped one arm around my waist as he began to thrust in and out of my hot pussy. The other hand grasped the chain where it lay upon my back and began to pull, tugging my nipples painfully away from my body.

I groaned as he continued to pull, each time a little harder. My nipples were red and the pain nearly unbearable as he continued to plunge in and out of my pussy. His moans of pleasure filled the room as he growled "daddy is going to enjoy having his own little pain slut."

My body trembled with desire at his words. There was nothing I wanted more. His cock filled me perfectly and the burning sensations of the flesh upon my ass along with the tugs on my breast were making my pussy melt beneath his assault. I was surprised to hear myself whimpering, "Oh daddy...please fuck me...please...it feels so good".

"Oh no," I heard him growl, "naughty girls don't get daddy's cum in their pussy."

He slid his hard cock out of my pussy and, pulling me by the hair, turned me, forcing me to my knees before him. His hand shot out to slap me hard across my face, bringing tears to my eyes. "Open your mouth, slut", he ordered and I did so. He slid his cock deep into my throat.

"Now suck until daddy cums, slut." His hand still on the chain, he yanked it hard as I pulled him deep into my throat. I sobbed in pain but continued to take his thickness into my throat, sucking him softly, needing to please him.

His other hand went to the back of my head, holding my face tight against him as his hips began to pivot and he began to fuck my throat with deep, brutal thrusts. Gagging as my mouth grew raw with the friction, I still continued to suck, desperately needing to please my daddy. Pounding against me, I heard a deep growl of pleasure arising from within his belly as he came, filling my mouth with his hot seed over and over again. Jets of his seed kept coming, his orgasm very intense, and I swallowed every bit of his seed hungrily.

Finished, he slapped my face with his cock as he ordered, "Daddy's little slut will come back tomorrow after class to service him...understood?"

With a soft whisper, I answered, "yes, Daddy."

He reached down to remove the clamps from my breasts and set them aside. Lifting my body, he placed my right nipple in his mouth and bit down on it hard. I screamed in pain and could not catch my breath before he did the same with the left. Setting me down on my feet, he kissed me gently on the lips before saying, "now take your diary and your clothes and go to your room."

Grabbing them as I responded, "yes, Daddy", I fled the room, running all the way up the stairs until I reached the safety of my bedroom. Closing and locking the door behind me, I threw myself upon the bed and allowed my fingers to slide between my thighs. Frantically, I fingered myself until I came. Daddy's Little Pain Slut, indeed.

lindiana
lindiana
155 Followers