Daddy's Little Pain Slut

Story Info
Daddy's little girl gets a spanking she'll never forget.
1.4k words
4.18
119.3k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tyralyn
tyralyn
24 Followers

It was sometime after midnight when Lisa slipped back into the house. She was late again, curfew was at 10pm on school nights, but she didn't care. Being a senior in high school, she felt it was her right to do whatever she wanted to do, more so since her eighteenth birthday just three weeks before.

She headed towards the stairs, not noticing that the light was on in the den. If she had noticed this, she would have realized that her father was waiting up for her. She went up the stairs silently, slipping into her bedroom quickly, making sure not to make a sound as she shut the door. She flicked on her small bedside light so that she could see what she was doing as she started stripping off her clothing.

She pulled her shirt off, tossing it onto the floor as she reached back to unzip the skirt she was wearing, pushing it down over her hips, leaving her standing there wearing nothing but her bra and panties. She reached up to take her hair down out of it's ponytail, but stopped mid-motion as the door swung open hard. Lisa scrambled for her robe as her father entered the room, his eyes flashing anger as he strode across the room, snatching the fabric from her hand.

Lisa froze, fear in her eyes as she whispered, "Daddy, what are you doing up?"

"I should ask you the same, but I know what you're doing up. You've been out slutting around with that boyfriend of yours, just like you have been every night since your birthday. What happened to you Lisa? You used to come home before curfew."

"I'm eighteen, I shouldn't have a curfew. I do well in school, I study and work every day before I go out." Lisa wondered if that would fly with her father, but she didn't expect it to and she found out quickly that it didn't fly when he slapped her across the face.

Lisa reeled back, staggering slightly as she felt the sting of the slap. Tears welled up in her eyes as she stared at him, listening to the anger in his voice as he half hissed, half growled, "You live in my house, you abide by my rules. Curfew is 10pm on school nights. Midnight on Friday, 1 am on Saturday. Not whenever you feel like sneaking in. You are grounded for the next week."

Lisa gasped but didn't argue, she knew better than to back talk him in the mood he was in. She hadn't seen him in this foul of a mood since before her mother had left a few years back. In fact, the last time he had been this angry with her, he had resorted to spanking her ass until she cried. Not that she would mind a good spanking, she was usually quite turned on by it. In fact, her boyfriend usually spanked her at least once a week.

Her father stood there, staring at her, waiting for her to say something, to object, to fight her, but she didn't. She was dead silent, trembling some as she stood there. He looked her up and down, finally realizing why she had grabbed for her robe when he came in. He didn't care then, nor did he care now, he had admired the beautiful woman she was turning into. She always wore short skirts that barely covered her ass and tops that showed off her more than ample cleavage and here she was standing before him in nothing but a too small white bra and practically nonexistent panties.

He felt his manhood throb to life some as his gaze traveled down her long legs and back up, pausing to look longingly at her pussy. It'd been so long since he had been with a woman that his own daughter was turning him on. He steeled himself, taking a deep breath, sitting down on the edge of the bed.

Lisa looked at her father, trembling harder as she saw him sit, wondering what he was going to do to her, whether she was about to get a spanking or if he was finally calming down. "Daddy?"

He looked up at her face, making a snap decision, knowing it was a bad decision, but he was going to do it anyway, "Across my lap, Lisa. You need to be punished for your indiscretions. I think the best way is a good spanking."

Lisa gasped, inwardly happy that he was going to spank her, but on the outside, she looked mortified. "Daddy! You.. you can't! I'm a grown woman now."

He growled deep, "Across my lap, now. I can do whatever I please."

He grabbed her by the arm and yanked her down across his lap hard. Lisa squealed, crying out in surprise as she felt him grabbing her panties, ripping them down over her ass. She groaned and settled across his lap, knowing there was no use in fighting, it would just make him angrier as she felt his hand come down hard on her ass. She squealed, remembering from last time to count, "One, Thank you."

He drew his hand back and cracked it down hard on her ass a second time, feeling her fingers dig into his thigh. Lisa whimpered, shuddering as she felt a surge of wetness in her pussy as she counted, "Two, thank you"

He spanked her ass two more times in quick succession, fighting against the need to linger over her soft, warm flesh as he listened to her counting, "Three, Four, Thank you"

Lisa squirmed, barely able to hold herself together as he spanked her again, this time catching the back of her thighs. She squealed and moaned, unable to hold it back as she counted, "Oh! Five, thank you!"

Lisa bit her lip, her pussy aching for release as her father continued to spank her again and again. She counted each smack to her ass, fighting hard against the urge to grind against his leg. She was so wet and squirmy by the time she got to ten, that she nearly came on the spot.

He felt the heat of her arousal against his leg as he continued to spank her, prolonging the torment as long as he could. He laughed to himself, knowing that his daughter was a little pain slut. Like mother, like daughter he thought to himself. She was very much into spanking and bondage. He idly wondered if Lisa had inherited that from her as well.

Lisa kept counting each spank, grunting and groaning each time. She counted up to fifteen, then on to twenty, her pussy throbbing hard now. She gave up trying to hide her arousal, grinding against her father's leg as he beat her ass. By the time she hit nineteen, she knew she couldn't hold back any longer.

He laughed, nineteen swats to her ass and thighs and his daughter was squirming and grunting like a slut across his lap. He was enjoying this immensely, his cock was throbbing as she felt her squirms. He landed one more hard blow on her wet pussy, sending her over the edge. She screamed loud, cumming hard as she felt her father's hand connect with her wet throbbing pussy.

He groaned inwardly, his cock throbbing as Lisa thrashed on his lap as she grunted out, "Oh my god, I'm cumming! Twenty, thank you!"

Lisa thrashed and groaned more, slipping off of her father's lap, her face bright red as she looked up at him. He watched her as she knelt on the floor, wondering where she learned that move. It was like watching his ex-wife all over again. He took a deep breath and stroked her hair lightly, "You're daddy's little pain slut, aren't you baby?"

Lisa blushed a deep crimson color, "Yes, daddy."

With that, he stood up and strode from the room, shutting the door behind him. He went off to his own room, his mind still back in his daughter's room, thinking about what had just happened. He fell asleep, wanting more of his daughter's sexy body.

Lisa stripped out of her bra and under her covers nude, her ass burning from the spanking her father had administered. Her mind whirled with thoughts of the spanking. She wondered what it would be like to have more times like that with him. She wondered if he would shun her for the thoughts he had left in her mind. Perhaps one day she would approach him about it. And with that thought, she drifted off to sleep.

tyralyn
tyralyn
24 Followers