Daddy's Little Pain Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Her training continues.
1.5k words
4.38
183.7k
21
7

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/27/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lindiana
lindiana
155 Followers

To my readers: This is the continuing story of Daddy's Little Pain Slut. Those of you who have stumbled upon Day 2 before reading the original may find it by clicking on my author name below. A list of all my submissions will then be pulled up. To all who sent feedback telling me how much they enjoyed the original, thank you for your kind words and I hope you find Day 2 just as enjoyable.

The next day I literally ran home from class, my pussy dripping in anticipation of another date with Daddy. I flew up the stairs to my room and, after tossing my books on the bed, noticed a gift box with a note on the front. In big block letters, the note said "Wear this and only this". I opened the box eagerly, as excited as a kid on Christmas morning. Inside was an exquisite black silk kimono. I pulled the smooth fabric out of the box, loving the sensation of it as it slid over my arms. I tore my clothes off in a blinding flash and wrapped the sensuous material tightly around my body. Twisting the belt snuggly around my waist, I turned this way and that admiring the long expanse of my golden thighs in the mirror above my dresser. The material was so sheer, the hard nubs of my nipples, flushed pink with excitement, peeked right through it. Blushing, I slipped down the stairs to the door in the basement.

Standing before it about to knock, I saw another sign in big block letters: "From now on, you will knock and address the door "daddy, may your slut have permission to enter?"…do this every time or suffer the consequences". Thinking of the consequences, I shivered with delight as I lifted my right fist and knocked softly on the door, my voice loud and unfamiliar to my ears as I called out "Daddy, may your slut have permission to enter?"

"Yes, she may. Come in and kneel at my feet."

Opening the door, my eyes adjusting to the dim interior, I spotted Daddy standing beside a large heavy desk. He was wearing a robe that matched mine, only slightly longer. I crossed quickly to him, knelt at his feet, rising up, looking into his deep blue eyes. His right hand reached down to stroke my cheek as he murmured, "I have something for you, slut."

His left hand reached down and untied his robe, pushing the sides back to reveal his hard cock. Moving slightly forward, he pressed the thick purple head against my moist lips. I opened my mouth just as I heard his whispered command, "Suck me, slut."

He thrust his hard tool into my mouth so quickly; I couldn't help but gag on it. He was very thick but it felt so wonderful to have that thickness inside my mouth. Both of his hands now gripped my head tightly between them as his hips began to pivot and he began to fuck my mouth with deep painful thrusts. Looking up, I saw his head tipped back and his lips open in bliss as soft moans of pleasure escaped his lungs.

Suddenly, he exchanged our positions so I was on the floor between him and the desk. He released my head and leaned over me, placing his hands on the top of the desk, arms spread, as he began to pound relentlessly down my throat. My head slammed against the desk with each thrust, I moaned in pleasure. Unable to resist, I slid my right hand between my thighs and began to massage my hard clit as Daddy fucked my mouth. My head continued to bounce off the hard wood desk, over and over, then back onto Daddy's thick throbbing tool. I sucked feverishly on it, it tasted so good!

His hips were slamming against my face now as he buried himself inside my throat. I could hear his tortured whisper, "make daddy cum, slut", as my mouth worked to do just that, sliding up and down his shaft as he pushed it into my mouth and my head into the desk.

"OH FUCK!" he cried as he came in bursts of hot cream, filling my mouth over and over with his cum. I swallowed every drop, it was so delicious. Never had I tasted anything as good as my daddy's cum. I sucked him dry; making sure every drop was inside my hot belly. I wanted to be filled with him.

Finally, he shuddered, completely empty, as he reached down and grabbed me by the hair, pulling me up off the floor. His hands then went to my hips and lifted me, setting me on the edge of the desk. He nudged my thighs apart with his legs and I felt him slide two fingers into my hot throbbing cunt. God, I was so wet. I needed to cum so bad.

Sliding his fingers in and out of me, he bent down by my right ear and I heard his raspy whisper, "Slut enjoyed that, didn't she?"

Nodding my head vigorously, I moaned as his fingers continued to fuck me, "oh yes, Daddy, I loved it."

Chuckling, he said, "And now my little slut is going to cum for daddy, isn't she?"

Riding his fingers like a wild woman, feeling them pumping me deeper and deeper, of course I moaned, "yes, Daddy".

He moved a third finger inside my tortured pussy now, pressing them further inside my hot canal. It felt so good! My pussy walls tightened around his fingers, urging him on, as the waves of pleasure barreled through my young body.

As his fingers splayed my pussy open, he ordered me to cum. My body was so ready; I came hard around his fingers. My juices slipped down his fingers, drenching his hand. I came so much! I had never cum like that ever! My fingers curled around the edge of the desk as my body shook with the intensity. I thought my body might hurtle right off the desk! It was that good!

Finally, my body relaxed and the throbbing of my pussy stilled. Daddy still had his fingers sliding in and out of my hot hole as my breathing slowed. He looked into my eyes as he slid his wet fingers of me and into my mouth. "Taste yourself, baby," he ordered and I began to suck my juices off his well-coated fingers. When I had sucked his fingers dry, he helped me off the edge of the desk and guided my body to turn around.

Now facing the desk, I felt his hand splayed across my back as he gently pushed me face down onto the desk top. I felt a cool breeze blow across my heated sex as he lifted the hem of my robe up over my back. His hands then fell to my smooth round ass, one on each side, caressing them. His touch was like a piece of heaven and I groaned in excitement. His large fingers parted, caressing my smooth skin in slow circular motions. My overheated pussy twinged at this gentle pressure then suddenly his hands were gone. Before I could breath, his right hand came down with a loud smack upon my bottom.

"Who's Daddy's slut?" he asked as he held his hand against my butt.

Gasping with pain and delight, I answered "I am, Daddy."

Another fast and hard slap against my tender rear then the question, "Who is Daddy's slut?"

Whimpering now as my ass began to sting, "I am, Daddy."

Now an even harder slap, leaving my ass stinging in pain, "Who is Daddy's slut?"

Crying out loudly, my ass burning, "I am, Daddy."

Two fingers quickly plunged into my dripping pussy…once, twice, three thrusts. Then as quickly, they were removed. Then I felt them pressing against my anal opening. Daddy's pushed to two wet fingers into that tight hole with one quick thrust. I gasped as the fingers forced my tightest hole open, nearly bucking off the desk in surprise, as I heard his harsh whisper in my ear, "And don't you forget it…tomorrow, you will serve me…now go to your room."

Slipping his fingers from my ass, he slapped it once as he pushed me towards the door. I ran out, my body trembling in need. Tears filled my eyes as I crossed the threshold into my room. Tearing off the robe, I grabbed my vibrator out of the nightstand drawer and shoved it quickly into my hungry pussy. Throwing myself on my back on the bed, I fucked myself hard until my body exploded, coating the rubber with wetness. I thought of Daddy's fingers in my ass and groaned. I pulled the dildo from my hot pussy and shoved it into my tight ass with a whimper of sweet pain. It felt so good, I began to slam my ass against the mattress, forcing the dildo in my ass. It would slide out a bit as I lifted my body off the bed only to be drilled back in when I slammed back down. I fucked my tight little ass like this for as long as my body could take it before I came so hard, a puddle formed on my bedspread beneath me. With thoughts of Daddy's gorgeous cock filling me, I fell into a peaceful sleep, eager for the new day to come.

lindiana
lindiana
155 Followers