Daddy's Little Pain Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
Saturday morning, a good time for a jog.
1.2k words
4.43
118.1k
28
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/27/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lindiana
lindiana
157 Followers

When I awoke the next morning, it was difficult for me to get out of bed. It seemed every inch of my body ached from the beating Daddy had inflicted upon me last night. As well, my throat was dry and sore from his use of it. I groaned as I swung my legs over the edge of the mattress and rose to my feet. I could see the slashes and bruises across the tops of my thighs in the mirror on top of my dresser. I felt I should be horrified but instead I smiled.

I worked my way into my bathroom and ran a very hot shower. While the heat seemed to help ease some of the ache from my bones, it wasn't quite enough. After I toweled off, I slid into a sports bra and a pair of long biker shorts. An early morning jog would help to work out some of the kinks in my over used body.

It was still early and the air was crisp as I stepped outside. I turned up the road and started jogging to the park. I knew since it was Saturday it would be populated but my bruises were covered and I didn't think anyone would notice. I spent a good hour on the paths, enjoying the sweetness of the fresh air, the sound of the early stillness of morning, the rush of fresh oxygen in my brain.

I was feeling good as I opened the front door when I returned home. I smiled to see Daddy standing there as I stepped over the threshold. "Good morning, daddy."

"Where have you been?" he grabbed me suddenly, pulling me around, an arm up behind my back as my cheerfulness turned to panic.

"I just went for a jog, daddy." He was pushing me towards the sofa. I noticed he was still in his robe when I had entered the doorway. Soon he had me sprawled over the back of the soft, my head down upon the cushions, and my ass in the air.

"You do not leave this house without my permission. Is that clear, slut?" His hands were pulling down my tight biker shorts as he spoke.

"Yes, daddy, I'm sorry. I didn't know."

"Ignorance is no excuse. You will be punished." He had managed to push my shorts down about my knees and my bare ass was exposed to him. That is when I felt the first smack as his hand came down hard upon my naked flesh. Oh, it hurt and yet felt so good. Again and again his hand came down upon my upturned backside, I could feel the blood beginning to pour to the surface and I am sure the curves were crimson.

"You are an owned bitch now, a slut, you do NOTHING without permission, cunt. Do you understand?"

Groaning, I managed to work my response out of my tortured throat, "yes, daddy."

"And another thing, you will call me Master from now on. You will only call me Daddy when I give you permission. And I will call you what you are, my slut, my slave, my fuck toy. Is that understood?"

As he spoke, his hands continued to slap and spank my tortured bottom. I whimpered and said, "Yes, Master, I understand."

"Good girl," he stopped spanking me then and soon I felt his fingers pulling apart the cheeks of my tortured ass. I heard him spit and felt the wetness land upon the dark star he was holding open with his thumbs. He pushed the spittle around the hole. I felt the head of his cock pressing against the tight opening. His fingers grabbed hold of my hips as he drove his thick hard cock in one movement deep inside my ass.

I screamed in agony as he tore me open. The pain was overwhelming but it didn't stop him from continuing to slam inside me, forcing my tight ass open with his thick tool. I tried to get away, even though I knew it would mean more punishment, but his hands were so strong, holding me tight against him. "Master....please….it hurts," I managed to moan.

"And it should, cunt. I will use you as I wish. Remember your pledge, your promise? You gave yourself in slavery to me. I will use you as I wish, when I wish, where I wish. Would you renege on your promise now, cunt?"

I thought about his words, remembering our discussion from the night before. Yes what he was doing hurt me. But it was a good pain. And I wanted to make him happy, I wanted to please him, I wanted him to fill me completely, use me, and make me so totally his. "No, Master. Please fuck me. Please use me. I am yours."

"Good girl," one hand let go of my hips then to grab my hair, pulling me harder against him as his cock forced me open. Then he began to fuck my ass with slow in and out movements, his hips rotating against me. I groaned with pain but I didn't ask him to stop. This was what I needed, wanted. To be completely used, to be taken and forced. It felt so good to have him buried inside me, using me.

He began to move faster inside me, his thrusts deeper, forcing my whole ass wide open to receive him. Slowly, I was becoming his. More than just his daughter, his lover, his slave, I was becoming a part of him. This was what I wanted, this is what I needed. The knowledge that I was finally home began to swell over me and I felt my arousal begin to stir. I felt the first beads of dew begin to form on my parted pussy lips. I felt the low moan of need that welled up from my belly and slipped past my parted lips.

"Mmmm," Daddy groaned as he continued fucking my ass, "Cunt likes to have her ass reamed, doesn't she?"

I began to push back against him in answer, suddenly needing every inch of him buried inside my tight ass. I whimpered in pleasure. His strong hands pulled me hard back against him and his fingers slipped around me to find my hard clit. They began to massage it with soft circular motions as I pressed against them. Daddy continued to plunge in and out of my ass as he manipulated my wet heat. I moaned and simpered like a cat in heat.

"Cum, baby, cum with me," he ordered as he began pumping harder. I felt his balls slapping against my scarlet ass cheeks and I couldn't stop myself. I came hard and long as his seed flowed up my ass into my bowels.

We stayed there for a while, recapturing our breath after our spent passion, and finally he slid his now limp cock from my ass. I didn't move and I waited to see what he wanted. I was enjoying his attention too much.

He wrapped his robe back around him as he affectionately slapped my ass. "Get dressed, slave. We are going out. I have a surprise planned for you."

I turned and smiled at him but neither his eyes nor his face gave anything away and I knew better than to ask what the surprise was. Instead, I pulled my shorts back up and skipped up the stairs to my room, intent on grabbing another quick shower and dressing up nice for daddy so I could get my surprise. I knew this was going to be a weekend to remember.

lindiana
lindiana
157 Followers