Daddy's Little Psychopath Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordOfHell
LordOfHell
1,198 Followers

My jaw dropped. "W-What?!"

"Don't you read Thomas Hobbes, Mommy? 'During the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that conditions called war; and such a war, as if of every man, against every man.'"

Rhonda seemed to wait for me to get it, but when I just looked at her blankly, I could see her frustration brewing. Finally, she broke it down for me:

"Those that are greater need to keep the lesser in check for their own good. Otherwise, everyone just hurts themselves and no one really gains anything."

She looked away and muttered under her breath, "Daddy would have understood that . . ."

How is a mother supposed to deal with that?! Do you have any idea how it felt to be lectured by my four-year-old daughter on some sort of twisted philosophy that was way beyond my 14th-grade education? The look in Rhonda's eye that day horrified me: it was like she looked down on me, thought lesser of me for not understanding something that was probably very simple to her.

I knew then that I couldn't do this alone. I needed David's help.

But David wouldn't listen to me. He was completely fixated on his little genius daughter, and every spare moment of his time was spent reading with Ronnie, discussing topics from history to literary analyses to meaningless videogame trivia. David simply worshipped our daughter, and in response, Rhonda always clung to him. No matter what I tried to say, David refused to dare imply that our daughter was less than perfect.

I knew it was all up to me. If he was determined to be our child's best friend, then at least one of us needed to be a parent.

I did my best to keep an eye on her, to find something that I could present to David to prove my point. I told David about the bird incident, but Rhonda never did anything like that again. Thus, David was convinced that it had been an innocent mistake, but I wasn't so sure. One day, when Rhonda was nine, I found her dolls in the trash with all of their clothes removed, and every limb cut off at the joints. When I asked her why she'd destroy and trash all of her toys, she said to me:

"They were all wrong."

I when I pressed further, she again gave me that same look. She then showed me an anatomy book which David had bought her and pointed to the picture of a nude man and a woman, which of course looked nothing like the stripped dolls. "See?" she repeated as if she were talking to an imbecile. "All wrong. There's nothing to learn from them."

Afterwards, I told David that I thought we needed to hire a tutor for her so that at least she'd have some guidance. In the meantime, however, I was getting a bit frustrated at David's constant refusal to see my concern, so I called my brother Steven and let him know what was going on.

"A tutor?! Please. That's a waste of money if you ask me. That girl just needs more contact with kids her own age," Steven told me. "I know you guys are all excited because your little angel seems like the next Hawking, but mark my words: if you don't keep her in contact with her peers, she'll start thinking she's better than the rest of them!"

What Steven said to me made sense, so we arranged for his son, Teddy, to come over a bit more often to play with Ronnie. I observed them whenever I could, but neither David nor I could watch them 24/7. One day, Ronnie hurt Teddy—nearly cut his belly wide open—and we had to rush him to the ER. Steven met me at the hospital, and we talked about what had gone wrong. Teddy told us that Rhonda had come at him with a crafting blade, forced his pants around his ankles and cut him just to humiliate him. I burst into tears listening to his story, and Steven gently pressed me to get Rhonda into therapy before she became a real danger.

When I got home, David had a completely different story he'd gotten from Rhonda. She had claimed that Teddy had tried to convince her to 'play doctor'. Rhonda was brilliant, but she wasn't very socially conscious, so she had no idea what that meant. She cut Teddy's stomach because she thought it was how things worked, and it never crossed her mind that she would really hurt him.

Honestly, both versions of the story scared the bejeezus out of me.

David and Steven both believed their own child's version, and I tried to remain neutral. However, after I mentioned therapy to David, he blew up at me, claiming I was taking Teddy's side and blaming Rhonda. He stormed away with Rhonda in the middle of the night, not telling me where they were going. I was scared and angry at him, and I didn't know what to do. Obviously still a bit bitter, Steven suggested that I call the police and tell them that my daughter's father had run off with her. I was so distraught that I listened to him.

That turned out to be the worst mistake of my life.

Eventually, David called me and said they were at a motel, so the police went over there to talk to him. Things went a bit overboard and David, still high on emotion, struck one of them.

I lost my husband for nine months due to that incident.

While David served time, I finally got some therapy for Ronnie and they assessed that she was a normal girl, but had grown 'emotionally distant' because of the borderline contempt I constantly showed for her. At first, that suggestion made me angry, but they pointed out how I always spied on her, my refusal to try and see anything from her point of view, and my reluctance to try and bond with Ronnie in any meaningful way. Ronnie was not a normal child, isolated by her own intellect, and I made things worse by acting as though she were a freak. I almost broke into tears at the revelation: I had been treating my own little girl like an outcast!

To make things worse, Teddy's story about that night quickly started changing. While at first he'd said that Ronnie had come at him for no reason, when questioned why he didn't just cry for help, he said that they had been making out and he didn't know anything was wrong. Eventually, the little liar just came clean about it and confessed that he had tried to force his own cousin into a make-out session. Steven refused to believe it.

"Y-Your little hellion's just got my boy confused!"

"Steven," I said, "don't call my daughter that. And if he's so 'confused', then why is he telling the exact same story that she did, right to the last detail? I've spoken to Ronnie many times about it since that night, and there's a lot of things we never told you or Teddy. But now, he seems to have 'remembered' all of them, including the fact that he tried to force himself on his cousin!"

Steven knew he was cornered then. "Oh, come on, Leeny! Is that part really such a big deal? I mean, he's three years older than she is! In puberty! And look at what you allow that little diva to wear! Yeah, she's smart, but you let her dress and act like she's already grown! You know a teenager can't control his hormones! Teddy, he—"

I walked away from my brother then. I felt so stupid. Now I understood why David had always been so defensive of Ronnie. I could hear the spite in Steven's voice. Both he and Teddy hated Rhonda, because she was smarter than both of them. Teddy wanted to prove his superiority by bullying her, and Steven would do anything to make his own child look better than ours. I was a fool for not being able to see it before.

Now after all these years, I really regretted the way I'd treated my daughter, and I apologized to her, telling her that I would be a much better mother from then on. I begged her to forgive me for causing so many problems. For ever doubting her, and for making a stupid mistake that took her father away for nine months.

Ronnie smiled and hugged me and told me that it was okay. She would always love her Mommy.

I was so happy that I fell to my knees and hugged her as I cried.

******

-DAVID-

Let me backtrack a bit.

Months before the 'threesome' incident, Rhonda and I were making love when all of a sudden she asked me what I would do if Eileen ever caught us. I was horrified at the notion, as I didn't want to lose my wife, regardless of the number of times I'd broken our vows up to this point. All this time, I was still convincing myself that I was 'doing this for her', even though I mostly knew deep down that that excuse wasn't near good enough anymore. Like I said, after over three years of this, I had become accustomed to it, and I selfishly wanted to keep both my wife and my lover.

I didn't know what to say. Frozen by the dreadful possibility, I just hovered above Rhonda, my cock still in her pussy, but my body petrified. Rhonda just stared into my eyes for a long time, just waiting for a response before finally retracting the question, telling me just to fuck her like normal.

Then one day, my second-born son William got very ill. I immediately knew that Ronnie was behind it, and I marched to her in the 'hot rooms' and asked what I needed to do in order to fix things. First, she commanded me to strip. An hour later, while still I made slow, tender love to her, she then gave me her second demand.

"I want you to tell me that you love me, Daddy."

I grunted as I ground my hips, my voice booming in a guttural roar. "I love you, Ronnie."

"I want you to tell me that you'll always love me."

"I'll always love you, Ronnie."

"And now," she licked her lips, "I want you to tell me that it's me you really love, and not The Bitch."

I paused and held my breath. I stared in my daughter's eyes as she lay naked beneath me, staring expectantly. She just looked at me blankly, waiting for me to speak.

I tried to give her what she wanted. "It . . . It's you t-that I love, Ronnie and not—"

"No . . .!" she screamed as she slapped me across my face. The sting hurt far worse than I had expected it to, and I thought I could feel a sharp sting as if I'd been cut. Sure enough, after a second or two, I sensed a drop of blood across the left side of my face. I stared at Ronnie's right hand and saw a strange ring . . . filed and cut so that the underside was extremely sharp, much like a razor blade.

My body tensed and I glared at Rhonda. She only smiled confidently.

"I had to punish you, Daddy. You were going to lie to me. But that's okay, there's still plenty of time for me to train you.

"But I wonder . . . do you think I make William sick with something he'll recover from on his own or that he'll need me to cure for him? Which do you think it is, Daddy?"

"Please, Ronnie," I begged. "Don't hurt him. I'll do anything."

She kissed me lovingly on the lips. "I know, Daddy. So don't lie to me. When you tell me how much you love me . . . how much you hate The Bitch . . . I want to look into your eyes and believe it. And I want you to cum in my pussy the moment that you say it. You're smart, Daddy, but even you won't be able to maintain a lie during an orgasm."

She held her ring, still slightly reddened. "My little friend here will let you know each time that I don't believe you. If you feel something sharp cutting your flesh, you'll know that you've failed me."

Seeing that sharp ring, along with the murderous twinkle in Ronnie's eyes, I was stricken with terrible fear. Fear for my son, whose fate was in my hands. Fear for my own safety, from the cutting I didn't want to receive. And fear of my daughter, who I knew meant every word she said. Ronnie stared into my eyes as I contemplated her threat, the torment in my features making her pussy wetter by the second. I could feel the velvet walls of her cunt stroking and massaging my cock. Involuntarily, the physical stimulation combined with my utter terror actually made me even harder, and it made my heart beat ever faster.

"What are you waiting for, Daddy?" Ronnie slapped my ass with the ring, and I grunted as the sharp sting dug into my ass like a spur. "Fuck me. Fuck me hard. This is your chance to punish me good. If you can, make me feel just as much pain as I give you.

"And then, tell me you love me."

She made me keep this up for hours and she cut me many, many times as we fucked. Each time she did it, rather than disturb me, the sharp stings actually spurred my naturally aggressive instincts. I could feel my brain devolving, my body tensing as pain made me far more horny and primitive. I grabbed Rhonda's hair and yanked it, I pulled her tits hard, I choked her, I picked her up off the bed and slammed her against a wall while I continued to fuck her. She came on each instance, letting me take my frustrations out even as she remained firmly in control.

Every once in a while, she'd say it again: "Tell me you love me more than The Bitch."

And every time I tried to, I felt her cut into my flesh.

I had to do something drastic. The life of my son was depending on me. I needed to go deep inside my mind and rearrange all logic.

In order to convince myself of what Rhonda wanted, I had to think like her.

I did a mental comparison. I invented two completely imaginary figures in my head: "Beloved Ronnie" and "Bitch Eileen".

The way it worked was simple. In a way, no matter how twisted she became, I would always love Beloved Ronnie. I was proud her, regardless of what abominable things she did. Despite all of the horrors she subjected me and the rest of our family to, Dr. Rhonda Scott was irreplaceable to the rest of society. She developed treatments and vaccines for degenerative conditions damn near like a hobby. Beloved Ronnie, my beautiful little girl, had saved more lives in her lifetime than I could possibly imagine. If Ronnie was gone, the entire world would weep at the tragedy.

On the other, there was Bitch Eileen. Always bossy and selfish when she was pregnant. She never listened to me in an argument. She always listened to her idiot brother Steve, until she had to be smacked over the face with how much of an asshole he was. The rest of her family hated me just as much. She had me put in jail over what was just a bullshit misunderstanding. She always spent the most money in our household, despite being the lowest earner. If she was gone, most of the world wouldn't even notice.

And she had never, EVER listened to my warnings about the way she treated Rhonda as a child. Everything that Rhonda did now was her fault.

It was those feeling which saved my son's life. A short time afterward, I came hard in Ronnie's pussy, screaming how much I loved her. How much more she meant to me than The Bitch. Ronnie screamed hard as she held me close, and this time, I didn't feel anything sharp cutting my skin.

This happned right about the same time that Eileen had started becoming a bit more irritable and unhinged. Nothing seemed to be going right for her. She was written up at work for being late or absent six times due to car trouble. She'd gotten the entire vehicle checked out after the fourth incident, but every mechanic in town assured her that her car was in perfect condition. About the same time, she suddenly misplaced her credit cards and IDs, and had to go through the exhaustive process of getting new ones. Someone ruined her credit afterwards, and Eileen fought like hell to try and get that reversed. But the problem was, she couldn't prove that the purchases debts she'd racked up were caused by someone else. There were some strange expenses on her account BEFORE she lost her cards and the credit companies didn't believe there had been any odd usage because of that.

Eileen became bitchy as hell, but she and I were still fucking like crazy. My sex life with Ronnie constantly kept me aroused and ready for action, and Eileen was addicted to it. However, we didn't spend much time together otherwise, since she was always in a bad mood. Eileen never talked anymore. We never held each other. We never went out. We just woke, ate, fucked and argued.

Eventually, she confided in me that she felt like there wasn't much to our marriage besides sex and the children anymore. She and I hadn't actually gone out or enjoyed each others' company for years. She was worried that we were drifting apart.

I wanted to try and rectify that, but my double life with Ronnie was getting in the way. Like I said, by this point, I wanted sex with Ronnie as badly as she wanted sex with me. Thus, I was actually trying to balance my love life with both my wife and my daughter evenly.

Which brings me back to the beginning, when Ronnie first mentioned the idea of the threesome. Needless to say, I was stoked about the idea, but I had never even broached that sort of subject with Eileen before. Not even during our wild, teen years together. But Rhonda had given me an order, and I couldn't disobey.

******

-EILEEN-

My life is spinning out of control.

I'm only one "strike" away from being fired from a job I've held for over twenty years, all of my credit cards have been stolen and maxed, and I'm pretty sure that my husband is giving himself away to some sleazy, homewrecking bimbo.

Why is all of this happening to me!?

It's been about a half-a-year since the last time I asked David if he was cheating on me, and just as always, he denied it.

"Honey, I could never make myself do something like that to you," he said. "I would have to be some sort of monster to willingly betray my wife."

At first, his words always made me feel a bit better, but when I think about them later, I start to feel uneven. Over the past three years, David has slowly gone from flatly saying "No, I'm not cheating on you" to using more wordy and lengthy responses. I never hear the words "no" or "I'm not" anymore. His wording is always intricate and clever—always a denial, but never a flat no. The English language was always his specialty, so I suppose that only makes my suspicions feel that much more validated.

I've followed him every now and again. The latest time, I told him that I had been written up at work for car trouble six times, but really, it was only five. The sixth instance was me skipping work so that I could follow David for a day. David works in sales, so his hours are somewhat sporadic. I pick days when I knew he would think I was either at work or the 'mechanic' so he would be free to do whatever he pleased.

I've followed David on numerous occasions, but not once did I find who he was cheating with. The only things David did was work, go out to the store, go golfing with his buddies, and stay home to play with the kids. There was a girl at his job who I was almost sure would be the one, but nothing ever happened. She was young, blond, gorgeous and sexy, but as far as I could tell, she was just a customer. She and David never did anything that set off any alarms.

But other than that? Nothing. No secret phone calls. No shady rendezvous. No inappropriate hugs or signs of affection. Nothing.

I think I might be losing my mind again. I can't find any evidence of it, but . . . but I know David is cheating. God, that sounds so crazy when I type it like that! It sounds like crazy paranoia, doesn't it?

I want to shake this feeling, but I just can't. It . . . it feels like an odd tingle in the back of my neck. I can't let it go. My mind is telling me everything is fine, but my heart is going off like an air raid siren. The sex with David is better than ever, but we've been lacking intimacy. I've been having the absolute worst few months of my life lately, and David won't hold my hand and tell me it's alright or hold me close and comfort me. He won't look into my eyes. I can tell that he's pulling away from me, and it's just aggravating me even more.

Why would you do this to us, David? What do I lack that makes you risk breaking our love apart?

LordOfHell
LordOfHell
1,198 Followers