Daddy's Little Psychopath Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordOfHell
LordOfHell
1,207 Followers

David took me in his arms and pulled me to him.

"Eileen, I love you more than I've ever loved anyone. I'm . . . addicted to Ronnie, but it's you that my heart belongs to. I'm so sorry I hurt you all this time, and I couldn't lie to you anymore. I had to set you free."

"Set me free . . .?"

David held me at arms length and then gazed into my eyes intently. "Eileen, don't come home."

"What . . .?"

"Stay as far, far away as you can. Run to another town, another state . . . hell, another country if you can. Stay as far from Ronnie's grip as possible. I don't know how far her influence goes . . . I don't even trust the cops around here . . . but her control can't be omnipresent. Just get as far away as you can and wait a while. Wait as long as you deem it necessary before you act."

"Act?"

"Go public. It has to be you that blows the lid off this."

"But . . . you just expect me to leave!? What about my job? What about the kids?"

"You have to let go of the job, Eileen, I'm sorry." He handed me a wad of bills. "That's over three thousand dollars. I hope it's enough to get you on your feet somewhere long enough for you to hide safely. Go straight to the police, but tell them keep their distance and investigate until they have enough proof to confront her. Rhonda is too smart for them to rush into this.

"And as for the kids . . . As long as you aren't there, they'll be safe. Ronnie will be furious, but without you at home, she'll know that threatening the kids will expose her true nature and arouse suspicion that much faster. There's no way she'll want to get caught before making you pay first. She's doing all this in large part because she just hates you so much. That's why you're the key to all this. It's taken me years to figure out her weakness: her intense, unyielding revulsion for you."

"But, David . . . what about you!?"

He smiled at me warmly. "I made my bed a long time ago, honey. I'm afraid that there's no turning back for me. I'm a rotten, cheating bastard and I don't deserve a woman like you."

"No, David! I -- I can't do this alone! I need you with me!"

He just reached up and caressed my cheek gently. "I love you, Eileen," he said sweetly.

Then he turned and walked away.

"David! David!!" He pushed out of the employee area and ran out into the mall. I tried to chase after him, but my heels slowed me down. "David please wait! Don't leave me like this! DAVID!"

It was about that moment that my cell phone began to ring.

******

-RHONDA-

So the die had been cast.

I had always known that this day would be coming. At first, I had been blissfully content to believe that Daddy would come to understand how superior I was to The Bitch in every way. I wanted to think that if their marriage ended, it would be because he realized how much more I could offer him.


But as the years passed, I slowly began to understand that it was far too late. The Bitch's tendrils have polluted his mind and he will never stop loving her. I hoped, long and hard, that it wasn't so, and I've done everything within my power to try and correct his thinking, but it's a stubborn stain and it just won't leave no matter how vigorously I scrub. I've done everything from using pleasure and pain control, to brainwashing techniques, to attempts at invoking Stockholm Syndrome, all to try and control his feelings, but the best I could manage was to make him love me equally to The Bitch.

The thought alone utterly digusts me.

I had to admit, Daddy's plan was clever. Changing his clothes at the gym got rid of the surveillance bug and kept me from monitoring his conversations or tracking his movements. For a while, I was actually starting to panic because I had no idea where he was or how to find him. I usually liked to switch things up, using private investigators, bugs, paying off their coworkers and acquaintances to spy, and even following him myself. I have over a dozen other methods of surveillance just to keep tabs on my sweet Daddy and his utter bitch of a wife. Having so many kept him from knowing exactly how I tracked him and, thus, kept him in constant fear of my seeming omnipotence.

But I began to rely on the bugs more and more. They were cheap, easy to use and effective. I made a mistake: after all, I'm a genius, but I'm not a god. Still, I can learn from my mistakes.

And I do all this out of love. I protect my Daddy for his own good. And I punish The Bitch for the same reason. After all, how is she supposed to learn if I don't make it hurt?

In any case, I was impressed. Daddy had almost gotten away with his little scheme. It nearly went perfectly, except for one thing.

He didn't know about the bug in The Bitch's earrings.

I had heard everything clearly, and now I needed to act. The two of them had finally split apart, so this was the time. I had acquired my own secret phone for just this very occasion. In the event that we were discovered, I needed a line where I could make a few calls without anyone recognizing my number. If The Bitch had seen that I was trying to call her, she might have opted not to answer out of spite. She was a fool like that.

If that had happened, I would be forced to put my 'Scorched Earth' plan into effect, and I didn't want that. I'd do it in a heartbeat if I had to . . . but would so hate to give up fucking my sexy Daddy.

So now, I just dialed The Bitch's number and waited.

"H-Hello?!" she answered, distraughtly.

"So. You know."

"Oh my God . . . You Bitch!"

Her rage and heartbreak tasted like sweet candy to me. If it weren't for the extra headache I was about to put up with in sorting out this mess, letting The Bitch find out that I was fucking her husband was almost worth it for the amusement factor alone.

"First of all, I want to confirm that everything he said was true. He didn't lie to you one whit. So, congratulations. Your husband loves you enough to tell you the truth, for whatever that's worth to you. Second, you shouldn't blame him too much. I raped him the first time, you know. Right in your own bed. Then, the next time, I blackmailed him. But after that, it's gotten easier to fuck him. Haha. He wants my pussy more and more these days, it seems."

"I . . . I'm going to hang up, Rhonda! I don't need to hear—"

"You hang up and I'll kill all three of your brats right this second, Bitch. Understand?"

She was quiet on the other end. "Please, Ronnie . . . Don't—"

"Shut up and listen. For starters, I want you to know that I can see you very clearly. Do not attempt to go for help or tell anyone what you know or I will kill them all. Still with me?"

"Yes."

"Excellent. Now, let me make one thing perfectly clear. I'm not going to give him up. EVER. I'll kill us all, Daddy included, if it ensures that you will never own him again. As I've told him for years now, I have no interest in breaking up your pathetic little marriage, but your days of having him to yourself are over. No matter how any of this turns out, I have taken steps to make sure of that. I have contingencies that will start if I make one phone call, and I have several others that will start if I don't make a different phone call. Let's suffice it to say that I'm very serious about the idea that if I lose, nobody will win.

"For example, you know my little friend you two had that amusing little threesome with? Well, let me ask . . . how old do you think she was?"

"D-David said that . . . that she was twenty . . ."

"Oh, she was younger than that, I'm afraid. But she looks quite good for her age, doesn't she? Let's just say that it might be wise of you to ask for some sort identification the next time you fuck a stranger. But, if it's any consolation, she was extremely hot, wasn't she? I mean, when I watch the tape, you seemed to enjoy it when she—"

"W-What do you want, Ronnie?"

Knowing that I had her, I smiled.

"Now that we understand each other, listen to me very carefully . . ."

******

-DAVID-

It's funny how life can work out. I was shocked when my wife came back home with tears in her eyes and threw herself into my arms, promising never to leave us.

Eileen told me that she doesn't care what Ronnie and I do so long as I love her. "Hell I enjoyed our little threesome, honey," she said, "In fact, I had even been thinking about doing more. So, why would you think that I wouldn't I mind sharing you every now and again?"

I held Eileen and cried, and then took her into our room where we fucked all night. I came inside my wife more times than I think I've ever done in my life, and she screamed through the entire house. It was, by far, the most satisfying sex that either of us had ever had.

But we agreed that we needed to make sure Ronnie would never know that Eileen was aware of the affair. There was no telling how she would react. So, Eileen just pretended to remain blissfully ignorant of all the times Rhonda and I disappeared into the 'hot rooms' for hours. She pretended to not know who was responsible for the third bulge in Ronnie's belly.

So can you believe it? Now I have two amazing lovers living with me, and I don't have to lie to my wife about anything anymore. I know it's just so wrong, but . . . I feel like the luckiest son of a bitch ever.

-EILEEN-

All things been told, this could have turned out a lot worse.

The truth is, I'm still not quite used to the idea of sharing my husband, but Ronnie was right when she told me that she was going to create a win-win-win scenario. Now that David's guilt is freed, he's become an even better lover than I thought possible. He looks me in the eye far more often, he holds me and tells me how much he cares about me, and he goes out of his way to make me feel cherished. Yes, it's not always easy knowing that he is 'addicted' to sex with Rhonda, but that was never what bothered me about the affair.

As I said before, it was the trust.

But I have to admit that he's right—Ronnie is addicting. In order for her scheme to work, Ronnie did something she had hoped she would never have to do: fuck me as well. For months after our conversation, Ronnie would take some time out of her schedule to 'train' me, to use her own words. She used the same blackmail and death threats against me that she had against my husband in order to mold me into compliance. She used pain and pleasure alternatively to make my body cum for her on command, eventually making me drunk on orgasms.

It was a sacrifice for her, because she absolutely hated every second of it, but she found it a necessary evil.

Occasionally, she even tied me behind a one-way mirror and forced me to watch the two of them fuck on more than one occasion. The weird thing is, while at first I thought I would hate to see it, watching how well Rhonda had trained her father . . . watching my husband's ass bounce up and down as he mowed in and out of our daughter's pussy . . . it was amazing how wet it made me feel. I came immediately when I saw David thrust deep inside her and let his ass cheeks lock tightly. I knew he was dumping his load into her pussy, and I knew he was seeding her with our third grandchild.

After a while, she didn't even need to restrain me to convince me to watch.

Seven months later, Ronnie had turned me into as much of a quivering slave as she had done to David. Only, I still wasn't allowed to tell David the truth. Ronnie wanted him to be able to fuck us both without feeling an ounce of guilt or remorse.

And I was happy with that.

So here we both are, slaves to our conniving, manipulative bitch of a daughter.

And loving every minute of it.

LordOfHell
LordOfHell
1,207 Followers