Daddy's Little Psychopath Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordOfHell
LordOfHell
1,205 Followers

Hearing her say that shocked me. Hearing her call the other girl that made me even harder. My hands rose to her breasts and I squeezed them hard, mauling them with my powerful fingers, driven by insane lust. I fondled my own daughter's tits, as I'd been doing for well over three years now, and embraced the intoxicating feeling it gave me.

"Do you want to get her pregnant, too, Daddy?" she cooed.

Again, I didn't know how to respond. She noticed my reluctance and smiled.

"Daddy, I told you it's okay. You can do anything to her that you want. Her, and any of those other girls. I got them for you, Daddy. They're my gift to you."

I couldn't believe what she was saying. It made me pause from fucking her, just for a moment.

"Ronnie," I asked, "why would you do that? I . . . don't you want me to yourself?"

She just chuckled at that. "You still don't understand, Daddy? I told you before . . . I'm the only one who knows how to make you happy. I'm the only one who truly loves you. You may think The Bitch loves you, because she's loyal. But any dumb dog can be loyal. At one point, I thought about testing that loyalty by getting her high on ecstasy and then letting a bunch of young studs rape her."

Her words caused a huge lump in my throat. I half-hoped that Ronnie was kidding, but I knew better than that. Ronnie never kidded. If she said she'd planned to do that, then she'd honestly considered it. I didn't even want to know how far in the execution phases she'd gotten.

"Relax, Daddy," she told me. "You made it quite clear to me that The Bitch was off-limits. And oh, how I HATED you for that."

Her voice became menacing, just for a moment. It was as if those past feelings had completely resurfaced just from an off-mention. I thought Ronnie would attack me again.

But then, she said: "It occurred to me, though . . . why do you claim to love her even though you clearly fuck me with such vigor?" Her hand reached down to give my still-stiff cock a squeeze. "And I figured it out. You're just a pervert, that's all. My Daddy is just a dirty, horny pervy. You want to have your cake and eat it, too."

"What?"

"You don't really 'love' The Bitch, you know. You just like having her. You just like knowing that her pussy is there for you to fuck whenever you want it."

I swallowed and tried to answer, but she cut me off.

"Think about it, Daddy. When I let you fuck my first friend that time, you jumped at the chance. You wanted it. You fucked that little skank like your life depended on it, and if The Bitch hadn't made you use protection, you would have loved to have soaked her pussy with your seed, wouldn't you?"

I was shivering, practically salivating at the thought. Ronnie noticed and smiled.

"And yet, when The Bitch asked for her turn . . . when she asked to bring another man into your bed . . . you were furious, weren't you? It was like someone had wedged a hot poker right into your gut."

I remembered those exact feelings. Ronnie was absolutely right about it. When Eileen had even inquired about fucking another man, I felt like a hypocrite, but it made me want to vomit. I felt like Eileen was mine. Her lips, her beautiful breasts, and her aging body . . . I would never let another man have them.

It was that realization which had made me confess the truth to her about Ronnie. I couldn't handle feeling like a hypocrite.

"It's okay, Daddy. There's nothing wrong with being a pervert, you know. If you weren't, you wouldn't be where you are now. If you weren't a pervert, you wouldn't be fucking so many horny teenage girls on a regular basis.

"If you weren't a pervert, you wouldn't love fucking your own daughter as much as you do."

"Please, Ronnie . . .don't . . ."

Finally, she got to her point. "Mom means nothing to you," she told me, calling Eileen 'Mom' for the first time that I could remember. "She's just another pussy for you to enjoy. Just flesh for you to use to your heart's content."

Again, her words stopped me. "That's . . . that's not true, Ronnie!"

She tilted her head slyly. "Oh? So if I gave you a choice to stop fucking me, right now? Would you take that offer?"

I swallowed. She couldn't mean that! Not Ronnie. Not my little sociopathic princess.

It had to be some sort of trick. Ronnie wouldn't let this just end.

"I told you years ago that what I wanted from you was more children than you gave The Bitch," she said. "You gave her four." She placed a hand on her belly. "And now, you've given me five, including the ones in here. I've fulfilled my purpose for you, Daddy. I've undone the mistakes she birth into this world by offsetting them with a greater good."

Was she actually telling the truth? I remembered her saying that, shortly after our first child had been born, but I never thought she was telling the truth. Ever since then, she had always said she'd never give me up. That she would never let Eileen have me to herself again. So which was the truth? Which was what Ronnie truly wanted?

As the gears in my mind shifted, Ronnie smiled yet again.

"I'm giving you a chance, Daddy," she said, her fingers still wrapped around my throbbing shaft, coaxing subtle amounts of pre-cum onto her fingertips. "Which would you rather like? To have your life back the way it once was, or to continue using this fabulous cock to make as many beautiful babies inside me as possible?"

There was a storm in my head. My thoughts were moving a thousand miles per second, but going around and around to nowhere. Ronnie sounded so sincere . . .so honest . . . but, I'd been fooled by her before. There was no honest way to know whether this was the truth or another trick.

But if she was telling the truth . . . this could be it! I could have my life back! I could once again belong to Eileen and no one else! I could love my wife again the way I used to.

And the only thing it would cost me was the best sex of my entire damned life.

Ronnie just stayed where she was, bent over, with her round and sweaty ass pointed right at me, her pussy still gaped open from the pounding I'd given her minutes ago. In the meantime, she pressed the Play button on her remote again, and I watched myself fucking Katy once again. I heard Katy promising to be my slave. To be my whore. To do whatever I asked her to do, whenever I asked her to do it.

I didn't even notice that Ronnie's hand was still squeezing my cock, still coaxing it gently. I didn't notice it as I watched my past self roar and explode into Katy's pussy. All I knew was that my mind was made up at precisely that moment.

My hands immediately went onto Ronnie's ass cheeks as I pushed back into her. I drove as deep as I could in one stroke, claiming her hole as mine once again. Rhonda gasped and purred her satisfaction, letting my cock go as her hand slipped down to lovingly caress my balls, making them swell to the brim with my waiting seed.

I don't know what came over me right at that moment. As I began to stroke my cock in and out of my daughter's moist cunt, I suddenly felt possessed by something primitive and fierce.

How dare she suggest I give this up!? How dare she claim to be letting me lose!?

"Oh, oh God, Daddy!" she moaned. "Yes! Fuck me like that! Fuck my pussy hard! Cum in me, Daddy! Cum in your daughter's pussy!"

Her demands only spurred my emotions. "You're damn right I will, you little whore. You think I'm done with a perfectly good body like yours?! You think I'm done breeding this body?!"

Ronnie hollered out as she collapsed on the bed, screaming while her pussy flooded. I was mercilessly pounding away now. I didn't care if I hurt her. I didn't care if my cock was going all the way into her cervix.

I punched into her again and again until my cum flooded her womb. I didn't care that she was already pregnant. I imagined my seed searching for more eggs to fertilize. More babies to make. I wasn't going to be satisfied with just five.

The hell with that, I wasn't going to be satisfied with the nine I already had!

To my amazement, I kept fucking even though I'd just emptied my balls. "You want me to knock up your whore friend?!" I asked her. I spanked her ass when she didn't reply and she immediately yelped an answer.

"Yes! I want you to make that little whore pregnant! I want you to treat her just like a filthy skank, Daddy!"

"She's nothing to me, you know that, don't you?" I said. "Her cunt is warm and tight, and she's good material to impregnate. But that's all. She's just a thing."

"Oh God yes, Daddy!" she screamed. "What about the others?! What are they, Daddy?!"

"They're all playthings to me!" I yelled again, pushing down deep as I pounded my little girl's ass atop the bed. "I don't care about any of them!"

Ronnie cooed once again, licking her lips in ecstasy. "Knock those bitches up, too, Daddy! Show them that you're a stud!"

We were both getting into a rhythm now. What I fed to her, she gave back and vice-versa. For the next ten minutes, I promised to impregnate all of her girlfriends. I promised to treat them like dirt. I promised to turn them into slobbering, brainless sluts whose only purpose was to hunger for cock.

And then, I said something I didn't intend to. Something that just . . . slipped out.

"And your mother, too. She's just a whore like them. She means nothing to me!"

Ronnie immediately turned to look at me. I had never seen that look in her eyes before.

". . . Say that again, Daddy."

I didn't hestitate. "She means nothing to me."

She licked her lips. "Who doesn't, Daddy?"

"The Bitch," I responded without thought. "The Bitch doesn't mean anything to me. She's just another toy for me to play with until I get tired of her."

"Ooooooh!" Ronnie sighed. "Cum inside me now, Daddy! Please! Cum inside me and tell me again!"

I did exactly what she told me, I welcomed it. I needed to release.

"That fucking slut I married doesn't deserve my cock," I said to Ronnie. "She's inferior to you in every way. Inferior to all the other sluts I fuck, too. She doesn't deserve to lick my juices clean from your cunts, but that's all she's good for! That's all she—NNGH!"

I screamed out and pushed as far into Ronnie as I could, my body shaking as a wave of pleasure took me. I sent jet after jet of baby juice into her tunnel, and I felt her pussy try to squeeze every drop from me.

I couldn't believe how good that felt. How wonderful it was.

I knew then that I'd made the right choice.

******

-RHONDA-

It only took three goddamn years and more time, money and effort than I would have liked, but I finally have Daddy where I want him.

Admittedly, my plan worked even better than I hoped it would. I honestly never expected that The Bitch would be so easy to manipulate with my Stockholm plan. I had been trying to work it on Daddy for years, but it never seemed to stick. He always resisted me and I could never figure out how to break his last ounce of will. It was maddening, and I had almost given up hope.

Until luck finally found it course.

Daddy had been right the day that he'd warned her about my plans: The Bitch was the key. He'd told her that my biggest weakness was how much I hated her. He tried to save her by helping her slip away before I could notice she was gone. Fortunately, I lucked out and found out about his little scheme before it happened. Still, what Daddy had told the bitch stuck with me, and it made me reconsider my plans.

Until then, I had been satisfied with merely fucking Daddy behind her back while we both pretended to be a happy family. I got so much pleasure smiling in her face, calling her "Mommy", and pretending to like the harlot while I knew that I would be fucking her husband before the day was out. The feeling I got from that was second only to the actual fucking Daddy gave me.

I was worried that I would be losing that side of things after Daddy squealed, and things seemed even bleaker when Daddy made his ultimatum. If I couldn't rub my superiority in her nose, then I wanted to make her suffer. But Daddy had made me promise not to do so. I could have ignored him, of course, and done it without his knowledge, but it was too much of a risk. I'd become just as addicted to Daddy as he's become to me. If I could, I would nuke the entire world before I'd ever give up fucking him.

But now, things were right back on track, and all I had to do is keep both of my pawns on the proper course.

******

ONE YEAR LATER

I was sitting in my lab, reviewing notes that the hospital had sent on a new virus that was sweeping through Detroit. I read through the reports, already isolating what sort of contagion it could be, but unless I could get my hands on a sample, I had no way of knowing how it could be cured.

It seemed to have possibilities, though, in case I ever needed to put Daddy or The Bitch back in line again.

But then, my smart phone vibrated. I reached for it and noticed that the message was from my automated security bot. I had plenty of bugs and wire taps hidden over every inch of the house, the surrounding property, and even in several places Daddy and The Bitch frequented, like their offices, their cars, and others. The bugs were cheap and easy to make with the right materials, and were small enough to be disguised as a shirt button, a cufflink, earrings, or anything else I chose. Technology really gets better all the time.

But that's especially true when you're a prodigy like I am. I developed a nifty little system by networking the surveillance bugs, my home computers, and my mobile apps. I won't bore you with technical details, but the way it worked was that when anyone—whether Daddy or The Bitch or anyone within earshot of the bug—said certain words, I instantly got a feed of whatever was said both afterward and up to a minute before the word was spoken!

How cool is that, huh?

So when I checked the feed, I noticed that several of my "alert words" had been tripped: "Rhonda", "blackmail", "bugs", "police", and "confess". I frowned the moment I saw that combination and clicked on the full conversation window.

"Mrs. Scott?"

"Yes . . .? My name is Burt Lowrey. I'm a detective."

"T-The police?"

"No ma'am. I'm private investigator, hired by an interested party. I was hoping to speak to you about your daughter, Rhonda."

To Be Continued . . .

LordOfHell
LordOfHell
1,205 Followers
12