Daddy's Little Psychopath Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordOfHell
LordOfHell
1,203 Followers

Daddy had basically said that he'd put her in her place and told her that she was no longer the top woman in his life. He said that I was his completely now, and his cock was mine to use whenever I wanted. He said I'd earned it, and that he finally understood.

I was happy to hear Daddy tell me that, I told him that I wasn't mad if The Bitch knew about our affair and, in fact, this would only make things eager for us. Then, I moved Daddy into my room from that night on, and I even found him four more playmates to fuck and do whatever he wished to. Daddy was happy to accept them, and I let gave him an entire weekend to get acquainted and fulfill all of his carnal desires. It was all to let Daddy understand that when he does something to please me, I will always reward him. That's what a real woman does for her lover, in addition to bearing him as many children as he wants and can put inside of her. I think now, after it's too late, The Bitch might finally understand that.

And ever since then, things could have gone any better. The Bitch knew her place in life, at last. She and Daddy still had sex, but it was only fucking. When Daddy made love, it was only to me.

I finally gave birth to Daddy's triplets, and he had me pregnant again less than two months later. Having Daddy sleeping in my bed worked out for the best, because he couldn't go through a single night without fucking me at least twice. He always woke up in the middle of the night and slipped his cock back into my pussy. And of course, I always gave him access. It was the least I could do for the man I loved more than any other— for my obedient and sexy Daddy.

The hard part was keeping the other women from knowing too much. None of them were aware that Daddy and I were lovers, and it was difficult to keep it that way.

You may be wondering who these girls were and how I got them to be Daddy's whores in the first place. Well, I'm afraid that I can't give away all of those little details, but let's just say that every person has a price and I'm very good at finding what it is. I'm also very good at covering my tracks, and figuring out how to make sure everyone except me loses if things don't as planned. That said, finding sluts like these is actually rather easy. The hard part is making sure that they stay just sluts.

Two of the girls, Sera and Katy, became pregnant just a couple of months after Daddy pledged to knock them up. As promised, both girls found a "mysterious" sum of funds within their bank accounts after a successful birth, a deposit noted only as "Services Rendered". Afterwards, however, pregnancy was hard for Sera, and she chose to end her service thereafter. Daddy insisted on keeping the baby, so we added her coffee-colored mutt to our nursery while she went on with her life. Whatever she's doing now, it's not my problem, but she's a significantly richer woman.

The other girl, Katy, reveled in her pregnancy and seemed to be in absolute heaven carrying my father's child. It was her first time, but she handled it with remarkable wherewithal. She showed off her belly to Daddy whenever she had the opportunity, and often showed up at our doorstep wearing ridiculously tight clothes that wouldn't fit a pregnant woman. As I found out during my many, many pregnancies, Daddy has a sincere fetish for those sorts of things. He loves tight clothes on pregnant bodies and the shameless flaunting of their condition. I knew as much, and that's why I gave him his own sluts to play with . . . a group of women with no limits, ready to be bred on his command.

. . . But I wasn't prepared for what occurred after that.

It all started with an email I received on my . . . "business" account.

"I want to renegotiate the terms of the contract."

"The price remains the same," I responded. I had always suspected that one of my girls would eventually attempt to change our arrangement, so I was ready. "Take it or leave it."

"I don't want to change the price," the message replied. "In fact, I'm willing to completely forego the money, if you'll listen to my terms."

"I'm listening."

"When I give birth, I'm going to give my child to David, no strings attached. He wants our baby to live with him, and I want to give him everything he wants."

Those last words made me pause before I responded. "That's fine. It specifically stated in the contract that The Client has the option of laying claim to his child, without option of refusal. You can give him your child and walk away. Sera did the same. How does this change our terms?"

"I want to move in with our child. I want to raise him with David."

Furiously, I punched into the keyboard. "Absolutely not. That wasn't the deal, and is not a considerable option."

"I don't care about what the reasons you set me up with him are, who this 'Client' is, or who he is to you. To me, he's David, and I've fallen in love with him."

When I read those words, I think my teeth clenched so hard that I cracked a molar.

"In that case, I am terminating our agreement, effectively immediately."

"What?!"

"From here on, you are forbidden from having contact with The Client, and when you give birth, a few of my people will arrive to collect the child and deliver him to The Client's home. Is that clear?"

"No, I don't want that! That isn't how I want this to be! I don't want to stop what I'm doing! I just don't want to be just a whore to David anymore. That's what this is, isn't it? Letting your 'Client' fuck us, dominate us, and knock us up like you paid us to? It's just a more specific type of prostitution, but I don't want that for David. He's an amazing man, and I want to be his whenever he wants me."

"Then we have nothing more to discuss. Our agreement is canceled and your contract void. You and I will have no further business to conduct. Goodbye."

I destroyed all copies of the messages after that and switched to a backup account. I've learned in my line of work that you can never be too careful. I placed a number of phone calls to a few people I trusted. Professionals. I arranged for them to go to Katy's apartment and explain the terms of our separation in more specific . . . and stronger . . . wording. I made sure that they understood the girl was not to be hurt. Not while The Client's child was still inside her. I had no intention of depriving Daddy the fruits of his labor.

But now it was just the matter of telling Daddy that his little Arab baby machine wouldn't be around anymore.

Luckily, I knew that fucking Daddy's brains out first would do just the trick.

******

-DAVID-

Ronnie wasn't showing yet, but I knew she was pregnant. I'd grown to have a sense of these things, after eight pregnancies during my lifetime combined from a plethora of different women. The body language, their skin complexion, even their smell . . . I was able to spot a pregnant woman within any type of crowd. My daughter was definitely carrying one of my buns in her oven, but just on the odd chance that I was wrong, I was determined to correct that tonight.

I had come to enjoy making love with Ronnie. Slow, tender love. We'd never really done that before. Until months ago, I had always half-resisted what Ronnie and I did. I was always partly ashamed. But now, I worshipped my daughter and her juicy, tight cunt. There was no way that something which felt as good as sliding my cock into my gorgeous daughter's pussy could ever be wrong. I found out through first-hand experience that all those geneticists and doctors had been completely full of shit. My daughter had given me five gorgeous and healthy children in her lifetime, and I had no aims to stop. My little girl was put on this Earth to spread her legs for me and grow my children in her belly, and I was going to fulfill the purpose God had intended for her.

It was also liberating knowing that Eileen had been lying to me all this time about Ronnie knowing of our affair. That meant I was free to be myself around both Eileen and Rhonda, and I could fuck Rhonda whenever I damn well pleased. You have no idea how maddening it was to limit fucking Rhonda to once or twice a day and mostly in her bedroom. Rhonda epitomized sexiness with everything she did—the way she cooked a meal and slowly ran her tongue over the spoon, the way she always looked deep into my eyes and licked her lips while she read one of the medical books she'd written to me, and the way she would rub her hands on her belly, indicating that she was either pregnant, or sorely wanted me to put another one inside her.

Ronnie did these things at all hours of the day, and now that I was free, I could take her whenever I wanted. Ronnie was still the best sex I ever had, but I had to admit—Katy was now a very close second.

Anyway, like I said, I was making love to Ronnie, with her heels propped on my shoulders and my cock as deep into my daughter's pussy as I could get it. I didn't want to take a chance that even a drop of my cum escaped her womb. When I was ready, I emptied my balls into my daughter's cunt and stayed in that position for another six minutes while the two of us kissed and cuddled. When I was done, Ronnie scrambled to her knees and started to lick and suck my cock all the while rubbing my cock with these smooth, shiny pearls. Ronnie knew this trick with them where she could not only get me hard again, but coax my balls into creating more cum. It only took a few minutes for me to be ready, but I let my little girl worship my cock a little longer before I put her on her back and ravaged her again.

We fucked each other until we were exhausted and I cuddled with her in what was now our bed. It felt nice to be able to sleep with my daughter until morning, because I was always sure to slip my cock into her again before the night was done. The only bad thing about it was that I couldn't get Eileen to sleep in here as well, because Ronnie said she didn't like her scent. It was just as well . . . I tried to find time to fuck Eileen too when I could.

Before I could drift to sleep, though, Ronnie rolled over and began lightly moving her fingers over my chest.

"Daddy, would now be a good time to give you some bad news?"

"Of course, baby," I answered as I kissed her on her lips. "After fucking like that, there's absolutely no bad news you could give that would ruin my mood."

That's what I had said.

But I was wrong. Completely wrong.

Hearing that Katy wanted to quit our love affair was probably one of the most heart-breaking things I'd heard in my entire life. I'd gotten so accustomed to the fact that Katy was mine that I didn't think for a fact that she may not have been completely serious. The truth was, I didn't know anything about Katy outside of how great she was in bed, and I guess I shouldn't have been surprised that she had a whole different life outside of me. That didn't mean that it didn't sting like a sonuvabitch, though.

Katy was one-of-a-kind. Nobody was willing to do what she did for me. Nobody.

Katy always called herself my 'complete and loyal slave', and one day, to test that, I ordered her to not put on any clothes until I told her she could. I made her drive home naked and show up at my door the next day just as nude. In fact, I later found out that she'd stopped at the gas station on the way home and pumped her gas in the buff. I hadn't intended her to be that dedicated to me, but she was.

Which made it all the more strange that she would suddenly abandon me like that.

But the only other possibility was that Rhonda was lying to me. She's never hesitated to be dishonest before, but why would she even want to now, when she knows I'll do whatever she wants? It wouldn't make any sense to finally earn my complete trust and then throw it all away, would it?

But then, Ronnie sometimes doesn't make sense . . .

******

-EILEEN-

THREE WEEKS LATER

"Mrs. Scott, my client has come to me with concerns that there may be some underhanded dealings going on which you may or may not be aware of."

I tried my best not to let on that I was scared to death with every word this man spoke. Part of me just wanted to tell him to go away, to leave me alone and stop trespassing. But, would that look too suspicious? How much did he know already? How much did whoever hired him know about my husband and daughter?

Looking up at the stiff mid-day sun, the stranger lifted his hat and rubbed his brow.

"There's lots of bugs out here aren't there?"

I gulped. "W-W-What?!"

"Lots of bugs in the garden, aren't there? I didn't bring any repellent."

I was so relieved that I didn't know what to say. For a moment, I was convinced he was talking about a different type of "bug" entirely.

"Oh, well, you know . . . I work out here so often that I never notice. Ha ha."

He smiled and nodded. "So if I may have a moment, Mrs. Scott, would you happen to have seen any strange blackmail going on in your home?"

"B-Black . . . what?"

"Any strange black males," the detective asked. "I've been told that some of the people here have reported burglaries with young black males seen escaping the scene. And, I beg your pardon if this seems a tad bigoted, but this neck of the woods is pretty homogenized, and there isn't a single African-American household for dozens of miles. However, I was told that your daughter was dating a black male, and I thought there may be a connection."

I remembered—Yung Doc had been one of Rhonda's many 'fake boyfriends' over the years, to cover up her affair with her father. She never had sex with any of them, but she sometimes 'dated' them for a while—just long enough to give the impression that they fucked. Rhonda had reputation for being somewhat "easy" amongst her friends and colleagues, which was the way she wanted it.

But this particular guy hadn't been around in some time. I had no idea what this detective thought he knew, but he clearly wasn't quite on the ball.

"I'm sorry sir, but my daughter's private life is private," I said to him. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to be going inside."

Again, he nodded. "I understand ma'am, but I confess that I was hoping you'd be able to provide me with a bit more information."

"I don't know anything else. I'm sorry."

Again, he smiled. Something about it unsettled me. "I understand, ma'am. Thank you for your time, and enjoy the rest of your afternoon."

Finally, the detective started to make his way back down the hill, wherever he'd come from. I waited until he was well out of my sight, and then I beat a hasty retreat back into the house.

******

-KATY-

I received the phone call right when the detective said I would. I answered it on the first ring . . . that's how excited I was to finally have news.

"Hello?"

"Ms. Hasan?"

"Yes?"

"Yes ma'am, I've just come from the subject's home and I think you were right. There's definitely something strange going on in there."

I let out a breath. "Is David alright? Is he in trouble?"

"Not as far as I can tell, ma'am. He wasn't home when I got there, but I've been watching them all week and he seems to be going about his regular day just fine."

"Thank Allah," I said with relief. Part of me was heartbroken to think of my David's life going on without me, but that was hardly of importance. His happiness was, first and foremost, what I cared about.

"But what about the other things I suspected? Did you find out anything else?"

"Not entirely ma'am, but I have a strong suspicion that you were right about the daughter. I asked the mother about her, and she immediately froze. I used a few hot words like 'blackmail' and 'bugs' to gauge a response, and she almost pissed herself when she heard them. There's no doubt in my mind that someone in that house is using blackmail, and all signs point to the super-genius, mega-doctor daughter."

I felt elated. "Thank you very much, Mr. Lowrey. I'll tell my friend to forward your fee, but please continue your investigation. It's important to me that I find out what's going on."

"Of course, ma'am. My client says that I'm yours until the case is resolved, so rest assured . . . you can count on me."

When I hung up my phone, I sat back in my chair and clasped my hands in prayer. I knew that Allah had no reason to hear me—I'd betrayed my faith so many times at this point, and I was still unclean and attempting to chase after a man who was already wed. But, there was something that felt wrong. Very, very wrong.

But luckily, I had made another powerful friend. Someone that was just as concerned with what was happening in that hose as I was.

And if that Rhonda had anything to do with this . . . if she was the one who was trying to keep me away from my David . . .

. . . Even Hell wouldn't match the fury I unleashed on her.

To Be Continued . . .

LordOfHell
LordOfHell
1,203 Followers
12