Daddy's Little Psychopath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordOfHell
LordOfHell
1,203 Followers

The day I was released, Rhonda and Eileen picked me up from the jailhouse and both of them gave me a great big hug. I told them how much I missed them both and promised never to leave them again.

Eileen and I fucked like rabbits that night, and I was more than insatiable after all the time I'd spent in jail. I was eager to plunge my dick into a warm pussy after everything was said and done.

I tried to settle back into my life, but I found that times had gotten even harsher during the time I'd lost. Rhonda was already working on getting some higher education, and schools were lining up looking for her acceptance. She even had a number of jobs lined up for herself once she turned a few years older, as everyone was interested in enrolling a child prodigy for the publicity. We were getting all sorts of grants and "gifts" from various schools and agencies, all looking to take advantage of the prodigy we had staying at home. After careful consideration, Rhonda decided to acquire more Bachelor's degrees in various other fields before moving on to her Masters. It worked out pretty well, because it allowed her to enroll in one program temporarily and then hop to another one, thus exploiting all of the grants she earned and squeezing the maximum amount of money she could get out of it.

Eventually, I got a new job working for a car insurance company, and even though I felt like the sleaziest son of a bitch ever, it was honest work and I needed honest work to honor my parole. Another six years passed, and things eventually got back to normal. Eileen and I were even talking about having another child together. When we told Rhonda that we were thinking of giving her a little brother or sister, her expression was a bit weird. She looked at the two of us as if she was utterly confused about what that meant for a second. Then, suddenly, she burst into a smile and wished us luck.

It was around that time that the really strange occurrences started. Almost overnight, Rhonda began acting and dressing differently. She was eighteen now, so she was at that age where she had developed a more mature body, and at no point did I notice that fact more than the day when she walked into the house wearing the skimpiest halter top I had ever seen in my life.

"Hey, Daddy," she said giddily, setting her books on the countertop. She had since decided on a school to go to—a nice college only a few miles away that she could easily ride public transit to. She was finally going for a Master's degree, one she could have actually gotten a lot earlier were it not for all of the drama that had befallen our family in the last seven years.

But what beheld my attention now was the tight pink halter my little girl was wearing, barely smooshed against her developing bosom, showing off her naked shoulders and her entire belly directly underneath her ribcage. It actually had holes in it, making it semi-transparent from the sideboob all the way around to the back. Below that, she wore a tight pair of khaki short shorts that rode all the way up to her hips, showcasing her smooth and silken thighs.

For a moment, I forgot that it was my own daughter I was seeing. In that instance, I thought some hot young babe from a "Girls Gone Wild" video had stumbled into my kitchen. It only took me a second further to correct my mistake, but I felt horrified that I felt my cock twitch as I soaked in my daughter's promiscuous countenance.

"R-Ronnie," I began, "what the hell are you doing wearing that outfit?"

For just a fraction of a tick, I thought she flashed a smile. If she did, it lasted only for a nanosecond, faster than I could register it. Almost immediately afterward, though, her attitude morphed into indignation.

"Geez, Dad! I'm eighteen! I can wear whatever I want!"

"Not in my house, you can't!" I barked. "You get in your room and change into a t-shirt and jeans or a proper dress right now. And I don't ever want to see you dressed like that again!"

She pouted and walked off. As she stormed away, I breathed in an extremely potent and noticeable air of perfume. I had never smelled anything like it. To say it was 'pleasant' would be an understatement; it smelled something like a mix of honey and pollen, but I couldn't put my finger on exactly what it might be. As she exited, I followed her hips switching back and forth in a manner that HAD to be deliberate. However, I couldn't dare linger on that, and I forced myself to avert my gaze when I felt my cock move yet again.

Rhonda did change like I asked, but the t-shirt she chose was tight enough to make it obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra and the jeans she changed into looked practically painted onto her body. I decided to just let it go and did my best not to look. However, that was easier said than done, as every time that scent entered the room, my eyes unconsciously diverted upward until I forced them to look away again.

I was aroused all damn day until Eileen got home from her job. She took one step in the door and I yanked her through the house and dragged her to the bedroom. I stripped both her and myself naked in record time, plunked my cock inside her, and began fucking her like I was drilling for oil. Eileen screamed with orgasm after orgasm while I slammed her pussy, and the slurping, slapping noise of our sex filled the room until I inevitably punched in deep and emptied my balls inside of her.

"Goddamn," she groaned as I rolled off of her, both of us gasping for breath. "Was someone thinking of ME all day?"

"Jesus, baby," I exclaimed. "Something made me exceptionally hot for you, and I just had to have you as soon as possible."

She smiled. "Well if you figure out what it was, get some more of it. I like those sorts of surprises after a hard day's work."

We shared a laugh, but I began to feel a bit guilty. I had been thinking about the way our daughter looked, in both of those outfits she wore, along with that amazing perfume she sported. Eileen, fortunately, looked enough like her that I was able to transfer my lust directly onto my wife, but when I shot my load, it was my daughter's cunt I was thinking about.

I wondered if I had lost my mind. What the hell sort of freak thought that way about his own little girl?

But the mental image was making me rock hard again. Eileen noticed, and with a grin on her face, she began stroking my stiffy.

"Damn, he's awake already?" she teased lustfully. "Well, if he still wants to play, then Eileen is good and ready for him."

That was all that I needed. I pulled Eileen on top of me, and she slid my hard cock right up her tunnel. My wife rode me cowgirl, bucking her hips and shaking her head wildly. She was hot as hell, but my mind kept swapping the image of her with one of Rhonda. Even though she was only eighteen, Rhonda's tits were almost as big as my wife's and when I reached out to grab Eileen's delectable breasts, I fantasized that it was Rhonda's.

Eileen rode me for another half an hour until I exploded inside her again, and then we spent the rest of the night in an embrace.

******

Rhonda followed my instructions and never wore that outfit again. She didn't dare to challenge my rule of the house, but she found plenty of other sneaky ways to gain my attention. Coming out of the shower just at the right time for me to "accidentally" bump into her without a towel wrapped around her; her glistening body covered in steam, with thousands of tiny water dripping from every curve. Laying on her bed stripped to a bra and panties when I would come in to lecture her about moving the TV remote without putting it back in its proper place, wiggling her ass under the thin material of her underwear, apparently unable to hear me with her headphones on. Asking me to help "zip her up" when she wanted to wear a dress out on a date—despite the fact that I never saw her with a boy.

At first, I thought she was just being defiant, like most teenagers are, but then I saw that she only acted this way around me. One time, I came home early from work and found her dressed rather conservatively, in a very practical dress, with only herself and her mother present. But, as soon as I was home, she'd dare to walk around in nothing but a t-shirt. One late night, with her pajama top unbuttoned past her navel, she got up to "get something to drink" three times in a row, giving me a "Hey Daddy" every single time so that I knew she was there and notice her bouncing cleavage.

I don't think Eileen either noticed or cared. I was constantly horny and perfectly willing to fuck her at all times of the day. Eventually, the increased amount of sex jump-started her libido as well, and the two of us couldn't keep our hands off of one-another.

"You sure you're not cheating on me?" she asked one night after I'd come inside her for like the third time.

"Of course not," I protested. "I'd NEVER do that to you."

"It's just that . . . increased sexual activity is usually the first sign of cheating," she told me. "I don't mean to imply anything, but it's just—"

I held her hand as I lay next to her, gazing into her loving eyes. "Sweetie, you remained faithful to me for nine months while I was locked away in that hellhole. I would never, ever, in a million years think of cheating on you."

She smiled and kissed me, satisfied with my answer.

A few weeks later, she announced that she was pregnant with our second child. It was the proudest moment of my life all over again.

******

Another week after that announcement, I had to take a few of days off from work. I came down with some sort of germ that had been floating around town. I thought I'd caught it from my wife, who had a mild case of it just a week before I did. It put me in traction pretty good, and I stayed in bed all day while my wife left for work and told me to call her if I needed anything. I settled in for a long day of coughing, sneezing and TV-watching when I heard my door creak open.

"Hey Daddy," I heard.

"Hey princess," I answered. Then, it hit me that it was past time for her to be in class. "Ronnie, what are you doing ho—"

I looked up and saw my daughter approaching my bed dressed in a see-through nightie. She stepped slowly, deliberately, wagging her hips back and forth as she walked. A wide grin on her face, she slowly crept onto the bed with me, staring into my eyes the whole while.

"R-Ronnie! What the hell do you think you're doing?" I demanded.

"I can't wait anymore, Daddy," she told me breathlessly. "I've been trying to get through to you for the past two months, but you keep ignoring me." She gripped my blankets and pulled them off of my body. "And the last straw was when you gave The Bitch what I wanted. It's not fair. Why does she get to have your baby and not me?!"

Her words left me dumbfounded . . . and HORRIFIED. "Ronnie . . . are . . . are you talking about your mother!?"

"Like I said, The Bitch," she repeated, raising my top and beginning to rub her hands over my chest. "You may have forgotten what she did to us. The nine months she took you away from me. But I haven't."

She reached down and looped her fingers under my pajama bottoms, beginning to slide them down.

I tried to stop her, but any movement made my head burst into a fiery headache. Practically every thought was agony.

"Easy, Daddy," Rhonda said softly. "The virus I gave you is pretty nasty. Trying to move too much will only worsen your condition."

Through my pounding headache, I barely made out what she'd said. "W-What . . .? Virus . . . YOU gave me?"

"That's right," she told me with a wicked grin. "A boy in school came down with this germ two weeks ago. I got myself immunized but managed to secure a sample of his saliva." She pointed to a hickey on her neck. Her grin widened as she added, "Boys will do anything if they think you're gonna fuck 'em."

By this point, she had my bottoms all the way off, and she was lovingly caressing my cock with her slender fingers. "But, don't you worry any, Daddy. Your daughter's still pure. But, you've made me wait SO long. I had to take matters into my own hands. That was why I intentionally infected The Bitch first with a milder version and then spread the culture over your favorite glass, just waiting for you to drink from it. And last night, you finally did. I'm so happy, Daddy!"

Without my permission, my dick stiffened to rock hardness as she continued to play with it, and then Rhonda leaned forward and began to lick my shaft, barely touching my throbbing veins with the tip of her warm tongue.

"I love the way you taste," she cooed. "It's like I always imagined it."

I was growing desperate to stop this, but between my headache above and the sensation she gave me below, I was caught in the vortex of heaven and hell. All I could do was moan, and try futilely to push her away.

"Ronnie, you . . . you can't do this," I squeaked.

"I can, Dad. You can't stop me. The germ won't kill you, and in a few days you'll be totally healthy again, so in the meantime, you're all mine." She leaned forward, placing her hot breath on my neck and allowing that same scent to penetrate my clogged nostrils. "And we're going to keep this private, won't we Daddy?"

"Sweetheart," I said, trying desperately to appeal to her sense of reason. "That wasn't what I meant. And what you're trying to do now is both rape and incest."

She chuckled. "How can it be rape if you want it so badly, silly?" She gave my balls a firm squeeze. "I've seen how much you've fucked The Bitch after I worked you up, and it's not fair. Why should she get the benefit of all MY hard work? And as for 'incest' . . ." She kissed me on the lips before continuing. "That's what makes this so GOOD, isn't it?"

She reached down and pulled her nightie over her head, revealing her firm, perky breasts and her gorgeous, nubile body. She was in better shape, with better attributes, than Eileen had ever been. Rhonda was an absolutely perfect specimen of feminine form and dexterity. Her breasts were already B cups, full and shapely, with the promise of growing even larger as she aged. As hard as it was for me to believe it at that point, Rhonda was still a teenager with plenty of time to grow and mature, but even at that barely-legal age, she was more than a match for women years older.

Just looking at her made my cock grow unconsciously larger. My headache receded ever so slightly, as though just looking at a healthy young pair of tits was a remedy for my illness.

"Oh, Daddy, see? You want this as much as I do. Oh . . . I can't stand it anymore! I've wanted you for years now, and now I can finally have you!"

Rhonda wasn't waiting for my consent. She swung her leg over my hips and placed her hole directly above my cock. Then, aggressively, she sank down on my pipe.

"Oh God, Daddy! You're so big! I don't even know if it can all fit . . .!"

She wasn't kidding. Her cunt was remarkably tight, and she slowly but steady squeezed my head inside. Once that was done, though, the rest of her walls seemed to conform to the shape of my manhood, making it much easier to slip through.

"Oh, Daddy. You're almost there—I can feel you inside me. Oh, you're about to take my virginity, Daddy!"

She pushed her hips downward and screamed in pain when my cock pierced her. The way she hollered, I was afraid that someone would break through the window and catch us. As conflicted as I was about this entire scenario, I wasn't exactly eager to broadcast it to the world, either. There's really no words you could offer your neighbors or the press when they catch your eighteen-year-old daughter riding your cock.

"Mmm! That hurts so GOOD, Daddy," she breathed, beginning to grind her hips against me. "I'm so glad that you're my first. You were the one who taught me everything I know. And now, I'm going to show you how much I've learned about other things."

She began to thrust on my hips, moving her thighs both back and forth and up and down at the exact same time. She placed her bare feet flat on the mattress and let her hips do all the work while her pussy squeezed and caressed my cock deep inside. The whole time, she moaned and sighed as she worked, shutting her eyes tightly while she vigorously fucked me.

The combination of my nausea and the feeling of having such a tight pussy squeezing my cock brought me to a state that I could barely even perceive. I couldn't even call it pleasure—not really. It was purely an out-of-body experience, as though I was feeling my entire bed float above the clouds while an angel road me like a wild buck.

Or maybe, it was more like a fallen variety of angel.

"Oh God, oh God! You're making me cum so much, Daddy! I love it, I love it!" Ronnie was screaming. Her hands slipped under my top, her fingers exploring every crevice of my chest. I could barely breathe, but my body tingled from the excitement of my daughter's caress.

"Daddy, I'm cumming again! Please, cum inside me, Daddy! Please . . . I wanna feel it!" Some part of me deep down was trying to fight it, but my conscious mind was gone. My body was on pure auto-pilot at the moment, with only my daughter's cries and moans of ecstasy to anchor me to reality.

"Please, Daddy. Cum inside me. Maybe you'll even give me the baby that I've always wanted . . ."

I think that's what did it. I always had a kink for getting a woman pregnant, and that's what had made sex with Eileen so much fun when we were trying for our first and second child. There's something about feeling your cock explode inside a pussy that's just out of this world, and a few seconds after my daughter spoke, I didn't really care what pussy it was. I came fiercely, and it felt like lightning struck my skull. My headache and the intensity of my climax caused me to black out just as I shot my sperm directly into my daughter's cunt.

******

I woke up when Eileen came in and turned the light to the bedroom on. I felt like absolute shit, and the light only exacerbated that tenfold. "Sorry," she apologized, "I just need to see so I can take my jewelry off."

I tried to sit up and look around, my mind still in a fog. I vaguely remembered that something had occurred in our room, but it was faded and distorted like a dream. Eileen quickly changed out of her work clothes and turned the light back out, allowing me to sigh in relief as I put my head back on the pillow. My wife then crawled next to me, gazing at me sympathetically.

"Hey, sweetie," she cooed. "How are you feeling?"

"Worse," I answered glumly. "And I didn't even think that was POSSIBLE."

"Poor baby," she said, putting a hand on my forehead. "Geez, I better get you another cold towel. And I'll bring some Tylenol and a glass of water."

"Thanks, darling," I told her. "You're the best."

She blew me a kiss as she exited the room, and I stared back up at the ceiling.

Had what I imagined really happened? Or had I just dreamed the whole thing? It was hard for me to imagine that my little Rhonda would even be capable of what I could barely piece together, but the 'dream' was far too vivid.

In the end, though, I was way too sick to do a thing, so I decided to just let it go for now.

******

A few days later, I was mostly recovered, but still sick as a dog. I decided to take one more day off of work to get the last of my bug out of my system, but I was functional. I was able to see my wife to the door and kiss her goodbye as she left for work. I also gave her an extra kiss on the belly and said it was for our expectant guest. Eileen left with a huge smile on her face.

Once I was alone, I decided to sit down and go through some bills. Since I had some time, I figured I might as well knock out a few.

However, no sooner had I sat than my vision was drawn by the sight of my daughter, dressed in a lacey set of bra and panties, leaning in the doorway.

LordOfHell
LordOfHell
1,203 Followers